Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8170076 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by walejummy: 8:53pm On May 28, 2019
Debclem:

Don't be, fear is the enemy, don't let it in. CS is very safe, forget any past tales you've heard, they are untrue.
I hope you have the time to be going this back and forth, not wasting precious time. Talk to your doctor and get the best thing done to bring out your bundle of joy biko.
glory b to God, my baby has finally come, it was successful. 4kg

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2019
kelizosuy:
Yayyyy former teamie grin grin grin
Congratulations ma kiss kiss happy bumping to you

@Anugod be PREPARED grin grin grin

I was looking at the name, I knew it was familiar but couldn't place it.
Debclem happy bumping and safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:40pm On May 28, 2019
walejummy:
glory b to God, my baby has finally come, it was successful. 4kg

Congrats Mama. Thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:41pm On May 28, 2019
Jazzyjazz be like say na only me and you dey December o. I never see anybody else.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
one day one day, we will kuku enter November.
November teemie how una dey �

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
Nimi22:
Jazzyjazz be like say na only me and you dey December o. I never see anybody else.
Your teamies plenty jare. Make una choose cappo start work already. Una dey dull o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 10:28pm On May 28, 2019
Debclem:
Greetings to the house and Sabi mamas. Got my BFP few weeks ago but this very mean morning sickness(all day sickness) never let me see road, EDD with LMP is 5th January. Haven't done scan yet to confirm my EDD.
Please who are my teamies? I am very loyal
congrats teamie cheesy this all day sickness no b small matter o.. Currently experiencing serious heartburn

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:48pm On May 28, 2019
firstpregnancy:

Big dreams.... it will happen. One day one day.
We will be the ones announcing BAs back to back

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 12:11am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=Jina24 post=78804671]BIRTH STORY

We really wanted to have an April baby cause my first was born in Hubby's birth month and we wanted one in

Congratulations cappo it really ended in praise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 4:36am On May 29, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

Official countdown Me I started since o Abbi after may is not July again?

#picksrace grin grin grin... Teamies, let's remain loyal...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
Mamas, please join me in prayers o. Since my miscarriage six months ago I've been trying to conceive without success. Each months my period comes it's like my heart will break.

Just yesterday, two of my colleagues who are also TTC called me and asked that I check my breast to see if there's milk still in it. I did and it was positive.

One of them said she went for her regular checkup and that was discovered to be her case so she thought to share with the two of us. I want to get bromegon so the breastmilk dries up.

I've also gone on vitamin E, bcom and folic acid. Mamas please pray that this time around things will work out for me and I'll be able to carry my second child. My first is overdue for a sibling (2 years and 7 months).

I just feel a kind of joy in my heart. Happy waddling to all the preggo mamas and safe deliveries to you all.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:53am On May 29, 2019
Akorkor:
Mama, please where do you get good quality baby cloth and baby items in lagos market(specifically on lagos island). @missyblissy, enque, and every other mama that lives in lagos

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2019
Anugod:
Your teamies plenty jare. Make una choose cappo start work already. Una dey dull o tongue

We get cappo na. It's jazzyjazz morning sickness still dealing with her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 4:24pm On May 29, 2019
Hello everyone. got my bfp som days back bt im a bit worried. i was on augumentin 1gram twice a day and gentamycin injection twice a day aswell for heavy growth of staphylococcus infection, was on d drugs dor nine days. started dem three days after ovulation. I truly wasn't expecting to get pregnant but God did it. i stopped the drugs immediately i got my bfp, hop d ones i have taken won't affect my baby and im also worried d staph infection isnt completely out. im on pregnance atm nt dont intend going to see a gynea till in two to three months pregnant. i feel very fine save for mild cramps n fatigue. i believe i am well though, my human nature takes control and vents sometimes. i guess im team January.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
Nimi22:

We get cappo na. It's jazzyjazz morning sickness still dealing with her.

Pls o. I'm not cappo o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameemee: 4:50pm On May 29, 2019
firstpregnancy:

yes ooooo, November is very close.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyarainbow: 5:45pm On May 29, 2019
Hello mummy's, pls wat can I use for E coli infection, was given amoxillin and kolvinal vaginal pessary ,but its not working. Feeling itching.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukhcech(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Been using one called dragon totem for 2yrs plus now.
Keeps water hot for 3 days

Thank you ma'am. Can you point me to the right direction where I can find it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 8:03pm On May 29, 2019
chloe00:

This one expires in October

Thanks ma, we have gotten baby's food through the contact you gave me. she referred me to a contact here in Ph. Got it for 14k. Thank you once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:20pm On May 29, 2019
Baby travel cot and cupboard for sale

Please be ready to pick it up yourself in Surulere

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
Play pen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 10:06pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=missyblissy post=78821878][/quote]

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omankem(f): 10:14pm On May 29, 2019
uche23:
Hello everyone. got my bfp som days back bt im a bit worried. i was on augumentin 1gram twice a day and gentamycin injection twice a day aswell for heavy growth of staphylococcus infection, was on d drugs dor nine days. started dem three days after ovulation. I truly wasn't expecting to get pregnant but God did it. i stopped the drugs immediately i got my bfp, hop d ones i have taken won't affect my baby and im also worried d staph infection isnt completely out. im on pregnance atm nt dont intend going to see a gynea till in two to three months pregnant. i feel very fine save for mild cramps n fatigue. i believe i am well though, my human nature takes control
and vents sometimes. i guess im team January.

Congratulations dearie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 29, 2019
wonyi:

Thanks ma, we have gotten baby's food through the contact you gave me. she referred me to a contact here in Ph. Got it for 14k. Thank you once again
You’re welcome kiss cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 11:58pm On May 29, 2019
BA! BA! BA!

Welcomed my prince charming this evening weighing 3.2kg. Mama is doing great , baby is perfectly fine. Which of the favors of My Lord can I deny? Cc cappo @sunbestie nd other may teamies

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:33am On May 30, 2019
Tgirl4:
BA! BA! BA!

Welcomed my prince charming this evening weighing 3.2kg. Mama is doing great , baby is perfectly fine. Which of the favors of My Lord can I deny? Cc cappo @sunbestie nd other may teamies
Congrats ma
Welcome home son
May God bless and preserve you always

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:46am On May 30, 2019
Tgirl4:
BA! BA! BA!

Thanks for giving me a birthday mate.

Congratulations teamie. May God bless your Prince Charming with everything he needs and more.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinnanelson4(m): 5:45am On May 30, 2019
Tgirl4:
BA! BA! BA!

Welcome next level baby... Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:55am On May 30, 2019
mukhcech:

Thank you ma'am. Can you point me to the right direction where I can find it.

Sadly I cant. Mine was a wedding gift.

Perhaps you can check the market or baby stores

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 6:58am On May 30, 2019
firstpregnancy:

We dey fine o, thank God say ms don leav us oh
Cant wait for d November to come o wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5070) (5071) (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ooty, butterfly55(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.