Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148640 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 1:17am On May 31, 2019
amorprincesa:
My August teamies of life, how una dey? It's been a while! Work no Lemme type coupled with laziness. I sha say make I greet una today! Like play like play am 30weeks and some days

My dear I dey oh. I hope you're fine, warm regards to yours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10am On May 31, 2019
I like your animation, friend. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 5:48am On May 31, 2019
Tgirl4:
BA! BA! BA!

Welcomed my prince charming this evening weighing 3.2kg. Mama is doing great , baby is perfectly fine. Which of the favors of My Lord can I deny? Cc cappo @sunbestie nd other may teamies

Congratulations sweetheart, welcome Charming Prince. May you make your father proud and bring joy to your mother.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:01am On May 31, 2019
omariopat:
Hmmm. Finally out of ghost mode. Followed this thread in my first pregnancy though it resulted to still birth, the second to miscarriage. This the third and I know the God I'm serving will not allow me cry anymore. I'm on my knees begging mamas to pls monitor me like a new baby so I can carry to term. My Dr gave only antibiotics and routine drugs. Can I take any other medications?
Hope my golden chair is ready. I'm team Feb. All team February say hi.

I wish you healthy and stress free 9 months journey. Amen.

Please work and follow your Dr's instructions especially if he is Gyn but you can always check up the effects of the drugs on pregnancy because of human errors.
Which antibiotic was given to you? For what reason? Please check it up or better still visit another Dr.

Always take your routine drugs and trust God that this is your seasons of Songs of Victory and Praises.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:47am On May 31, 2019
amorprincesa:
My August teamies of life, how una dey? It's been a while! Work no Lemme type coupled with laziness. I sha say make I greet una today! Like play like play am 30weeks and some days grin
Cappo motic2 Weldone! Hotmomma how is you?
we de o... everyone just enter ghost mode.. thought i was the only tiredness got...especially wen I go out... my body hurts for the rest of d day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:50am On May 31, 2019
motic2:

Amorprincesa you crossed my mind today oooo Infact we really miss your presence smiley smiley
This new phase ehn tiredness just dey jam each other
It is well
August teamie pleas stop by to say hello ooooo
e no easy... May God see us tru... the tiredness no be 4 here... baby is even measuring some days ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DaCharis2016: 7:25am On May 31, 2019
My people good morning please help my partner is in pregnancy condition I will need your assistance please I know she's like 8 month pregnant now and she was diagnosed of hepatitis B last time of which they told her that she will come for the treatment after childbirth and she will not be able to breastfeed that's our fear. Another problem is that the last time she went to the hospital she was asked to do an x-ray the pelvic x-ray to determine if she will be able to put to bed without operation or with operation and that one should cost 10,000 naira something like that so I want to find out if it is true something like that goes for 10000 just for an x-ray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 7:50am On May 31, 2019
hotmomma:

My dear I dey oh. I hope you're fine, warm regards to yours
pls mamas which detergent is best to wash babies clothes... I want to wash the new ones I bought... pearl05
Motic2
amorprincessa
sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:08am On May 31, 2019
Tgirl4:
BA! BA! BA!

Welcomed my prince charming this evening weighing 3.2kg. Mama is doing great , baby is perfectly fine. Which of the favors of My Lord can I deny? Cc cappo @sunbestie nd other may teamies
Congrats teamie.... Welcome our baby boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:12am On May 31, 2019
walejummy:
glory b to God, my baby has finally come, it was successful. 4kg

Congrats mama... Quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:36am On May 31, 2019
TEAM MAY 2019

Yaayyyyyyyyy! We did it mamas.. God we thank you oooo
@faithlucky we are waiting for ur BA... Come in nd say hi.
Teamies on vigilante duty God is our muscle.. It is not easy at all
Handover note dropping tomorrow
cool cool Team June are u ready?......

S/N NAMES_________ EDD _____SEX______DD
1. Sunbestie _________ 23rd____Pink ____19th May BS seen
2. Iyamefa ___________ 17th____Pink ____13th May BS seen
3. Pearl05 ____________ 10th____Blue ____ 7th May BS seen
4. primadonnachika ___12th____Pink____ 3rd May
5. irene670 ___________ 5th _____Blue ____30th April BS seen
6. Chili89 _____________ 17th ____Blue ____ 1st May
7. 19CannyMum ______ 21st ____ Blue_____29th April BS seen
8. adezie ______________6th______ Pink _____23rd April BS seen
9. Yetunspepper _______ 31st____ Blue _____4th May
10. Mummyejire _______ 5th_____ Pink_____28th April BS seen
11. Ayomikunkco ______ 25th____ Blue _____3rd May
12. Marimaar __________ 14th____ Blue _____14th May

13. Astilo ______________ 4th______ Pink _____5th May
14. gurlnext2u _______23/ 27th___ Pinks(Twins)___9th May BS seen
15. treasuredm ________ 7th______ Blue _____7th May
16. dbeauty ___________ 29th_____ Blue ______11th May
17. Sunbeam20 _______ 24th_____ Pink ______20th May

18. faithlucky _________ 23rd_____ Blue _______ 13th May
19. iwillrejoice ________ 19th______Pink _____12th May
20. Kay18 _____________ 27th______Blue ______17th May BS seen
21. Tgirl4 _____________ 31st______Blue _______ 29th May
22. Jina24 ______________________Pink _____________ 2nd May (ported from April) BS seen
23. Walejummy ________________ ______________28th May

#Teamnoloss
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Teamwaddlingwithswag
God gat us
Team MAY 2019 mamas abeg send ur Birth stories to encourage other mamas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 9:12am On May 31, 2019
Mamatuoyo....how are you? I believe you are doing well. I thought you were going to send mamas in here a wave when you appeared online yesterday. Don't do that to us please.

October teamies.......hope everyone of us is doing great.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletwins222: 9:37am On May 31, 2019
Good morning precious mamas!
Hope you're all doing well with your loss? May God grant you a successful journey and a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen.
Mamas, on behalf of all TTC mothers in this forum, we solicit for your prayers in our thread as we embark on our 2days fasting and praying program starting from today. Pls, come and pray for your sisters in d waiting. Your prayers will go a long way. Thank you all as u comply.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 10:14am On May 31, 2019
motic2:

Amorprincesa you crossed my mind today oooo Infact we really miss your presence smiley smiley
This new phase ehn tiredness just dey jam each other
It is well
August teamie pleas stop by to say hello ooooo
Hello cappo and my other August mamas, trust we are cool. Its been a wonderful journey and gradually we are moving. Its been a wonderful journey and I pray God keep us all safe and sound. Amen.
Cappo @motic kindly update baby sex to blue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:27am On May 31, 2019
spicychic847:

Hello cappo and my other August mamas, trust we are cool. Its been a wonderful journey and gradually we are moving. Its been a wonderful journey and I pray God keep us all safe and sound. Amen.
Cappo @motic kindly update baby sex to blue.

Alright teamie noted good to hear from you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:13am On May 31, 2019
damibaby:

pls mamas which detergent is best to wash babies clothes... I want to wash the new ones I bought... pearl05
Motic2
amorprincessa
sabi mamas

I don't use any particular detergent, anyone I have at home either waw, klin and the likes so far it's foamy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 11:15am On May 31, 2019
Gloryne:
Amen my teamie. Wishing same.
Welcome back our gallant mama, your EDD and gender has been noted. I wish you a stress-free preggy journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 11:16am On May 31, 2019
Amen teamie
chisun89:
[quote author=MayoDebz

Welcome teamie, we'll all carry to term, Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MayoDebz(f): 11:17am On May 31, 2019
Amen teamie.
miraclefromGod:

Welcome teamie. H&h nine months to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2019
DaCharis2016:
My people good morning please help my partner is in pregnancy condition I will need your assistance please I know she's like 8 month pregnant now and she was diagnosed of hepatitis B last time of which they told her that she will come for the treatment after childbirth and she will not be able to breastfeed that's our fear. Another problem is that the last time she went to the hospital she was asked to do an x-ray the pelvic x-ray to determine if she will be able to put to bed without operation or with operation and that one should cost 10,000 naira something like that so I want to find out if it is true something like that goes for 10000 just for an x-ray

Where our Generals, does any of you have insight on the issues at hand?

Sunbestie
Zaynie
Giddyperson
Cedarlivia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bossjakande: 11:30am On May 31, 2019
Pearl05:

I don't use any particular detergent, anyone I have at home either waw, klin and the likes so far it's foamy.
mama how are u enjoying to be a mum now.hope family is fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:38am On May 31, 2019
Bossjakande:
mama how are u enjoying to be a mum now.hope family is fine

We are fine sir, thank you. I hope your home is doing great too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:57am On May 31, 2019
My June Teamies oya oooo it's our time to shine!!!!
May mamas don born finsih ooo Oluwa oshe ooo as you have done for other mamas you will complete our journey without tears in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
God has made everything perfect in Jesus Name, Amen.

June Teamies its our time to flood this thread with back to back BAs!!!! God has done it for us!!!! For it is written whatever we ask we shall receive, as we have asked it is done my people!!!!

Go with the strength that God gave to David to defeat Goliath!!!! And the strength of Samson to bring forth our babies in Jesus Name, Amen

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 11:59am On May 31, 2019
@sunbestie we are so ready!!!! How is my baby doing?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Misi16: 12:30pm On May 31, 2019
amorprincesa:
My August teamies of life, how una dey? It's been a while! Work no Lemme type coupled with laziness. I sha say make I greet una today! Like play like play am 30weeks and some days grin
Cappo motic2 Weldone! Hotmomma how is you?
Infact i recall one mama here saying she has turned to lazina, its like that is my new name now. I am always so tired, small driving and i will be aching all over. But God is faithful, baby and i are fine. August mamas i hail o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 1:05pm On May 31, 2019
DaCharis2016:
Personally I am very sceptical about taking xrays in pregnancy, though they do give d woman a shield to protect baby from radiation. For the pelvimetry ( done to rule out CPD, issues of baby's head not fitting into d mother's pelvis), it can be done by the gynae using his fingers to make estimations. Ooouuch.. the mere thought of it.
And yes such specialized xray studies are quite pricey, though it depends on the diagnostic centre u visited. Discuss with your gynae and make ur choices. God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirl4(f): 1:37pm On May 31, 2019
Thank you and amen to your prayers

Pearl05:

Congratulations sweetheart, welcome Charming Prince. May you make your father proud and bring joy to your mother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2019
walejummy:
glory b to God, my baby has finally come, it was successful. 4kg

Congratulations momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2019
Nimi22:

I was looking at the name, I knew it was familiar but couldn't place it.
Debclem happy bumping and safe delivery

Thanks dear. How is our october cutie doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pheisharah: 4:58pm On May 31, 2019
omariopat:

Thank you ma may God bless you. The still birth I had was traced to be cord incident and the miscarriage, my Dr said it was malaria and infections.

It's okay, may God see you through this safely and smoothly. Please reconfirm your rhesus factor as earlier advised. Also, work with a gynaecologist abi na obstetrician, it is very important cos of the history. All d best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 5:39pm On May 31, 2019
Berty1:
Mamatuoyo....how are you? I believe you are doing well. I thought you were going to send mamas in here a wave when you appeared online yesterday. Don't do that to us please.

October teamies.......hope everyone of us is doing great.
I'm fine mama except for crazy heartburn I have when I eat. I trust you are great too.. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babe17: 5:41pm On May 31, 2019
MayoDebz:
Good afternoon Mamas.
I have followed this thread before in my 1st birth pregnancy journey and I found it soothing though my moniker has changed. I am glad to be back here though I am still battling HG but today I'm feeling fluffy.
Cappo for Team October I remain gallant and remove headdress. EDD 22nd Oct 2019, Gender - Surprise/Surprise.
welcome teamie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5072) (5073) (5074) (5075) (5076) (5077) (5078) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.