Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159386 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5087) (5088) (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
vickspider:

Thank you so much,I pray I could have one.My water bag has really come down
There’s nothing too much for God , if you’re in Lagos you can request the baby be taken to lifeline children’s hospital, lifeline is very good they have a good neonatal unit. Also seek the opinion of other consultants who are well experienced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
kokaiye:
Tnk u oooo.... Lol.

You can order for.our freshly made yoghurt, I swear u won't go near hollandia again if taste fabulous fresh yoghurt

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
legendsmother:

And it came to pass mummyekene
God has smiled on me
I am pregnant oooooooooo grin

Chei who nak me shocked
Sorry biko forgive my manners una good morning oooooo
My able mamas

The Lord is so good. Am so happy to hear this news. May you carry to term IJN. I remember the girdle story and I smile.
Glory be to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
iomoge2:
my EDD is December 1st. I can’t see any group in place. Please can I join November?

My and only swaggalizious mama Zoey, our Lady architect. Congratulations on ur 2nd missionary journey. God has not Forgotten anyone, he makes thing right at the appointed time. U will carry to term IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
StrongWoman333:
Wow congratulations I knew you from TTC thread. Stopped seeing your post in a while.

Yes dear
Thanks nor mind me i have been mia
(missing in action)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
vickspider:
Good evening mamas,Am a First time mom and I am really confused and need your advise.i have been leaking watery discharge for weeks and didn’t know it was my amniotic fluid leaking until it followed with heavy bleeding with clots when I tried to poop.I ran to the hospital as early as 4am and they said I have low lying placenta at 21 weeks 3 days.I was put on bed rest and the bleeding stopped.At the point of discharge 2 days later I stated to spot again with same watery discharge and went to the rest room to clean up.While cleaning I noticed I was able to feel my water bag almost at the tip of my vagina and quickly alerted the Doctor.They tried to do an emergency Cerclage but could not.I have been placed on permanent bed rest and antibiotics to avoid infection.The doctors are telling me that at 22weeks my baby is not viable if I go into labour and would need to let go.

My baby’s heart beat is still strong and he is kicking.I feel he should be given a chance since he is still alive than just write him off due to risk of infection,my blood pressure has been fine and temp ok.I need advise should I transfer to another hospital with neo natal unit as I discovered they have no neo natal unit at this present hospital.Am just a jumble of emotions and don’t know what to do.I need advise.Please help

I am so sorry for what you are going through

Sadly, I don’t think you can get a cerclage done at the point as your membranes have already ruptured/broken. Like Kaffy said, if you can be kept on bedrest for as long as they can do so as to give your baby’s vital organs a little more time to mature a bit more, that might work. If that is the case, you will need to transfer to a hospital with a good NICU.

I pray all works on your favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
talltosyne:

The Lord is so good. Am so happy to hear this news. May you carry to term IJN. I remember the girdle story and I smile.
Glory be to God

Hahha d ogbonge girdle pant experience lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
AyPortable1:
Good evening Mamas
Pls I need help with the current price range of these items
1. Delivery Mat
2.Tin of Glucose
3. Bleach ( Big one)
4. Surgical Gloves

Surgical gloves are #100
A litre of bleach is not more than #500

No idea for the rest but it won't break a neck .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
vickspider

My prayers are with you. I pray that your little fighter continues fighting and you both will come out victoriously. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
zaynie:
Congratulations Legendsmother!
Legend is here for good.
May you carry to term and deliver your child with ease. Amin

4realwoman!!!!
Biko bring the chair ó!!!!!

Congrats to Joyfulmama too, this child is here to stay by the special grace of the Almighty.

Baby dust on all those who wish for it.
Asokale anfaani to all the preggers
Oya oo i don land with una Golden chair @Legendsmother and Joyfulmama, please feel free to ask sabi mamas here any question and pls stay away from pepper soup cooked with Uda and try not to eat Abache that is prepared with potash for now.
Wish you both happy and stress free bumping.

I pray that the Lore that has started this great and mighty work in your lifes will be faithful to complate it in Jesus name, Amen.
Once again mamas congrats and welcome to pregnancy thread.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
legendsmother:

And it came to pass mummyekene
God has smiled on me
I am pregnant oooooooooo grin

Chei who nak me shocked
Sorry biko forgive my manners una good morning oooooo
My able mamas
It can only be God! The great I Am! Rejoice mama for favour has found you kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:24am On Jun 10, 2019
talltosyne:

My and only swaggalizious mama Zoey, our Lady architect. Congratulations on ur 2nd missionary journey. God has not Forgotten anyone, he makes thing right at the appointed time. U will carry to term IJN

Amen Sweet Momma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:27am On Jun 10, 2019
iomoge2:
okies

No worry we go soon come out
Ms still dealing with us in full force

Just got discharged yesterday after 3 days stay in the hospital for severe dehydration plus hyperemesis gravidarium aka severe morning sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Hahahah really? Finally met my twinny for this eating galore, started my journey with 48kg, now am 66kg... I only added around my bust nd hips region, wanna add small flesh truly.. I just dey fear for d unknown sha, make God see us through. Amen

yes o, like this current preggy, despite the 'all-day' sickness, i'm still eating o.. Infact it's only when there's something in my mouth, that d bitter- like -metallic taste is off but once I stop chewing, its back embarassed . Your own weight gain is good now.. Me I add mostly on my face, arms n waist. But from my experience, the eating didn't affect my baby's weight. I was the one who became fat n had to start shedding it off. My first was 3.9 and the 2nd 3.4 yet na for him own I chop pass.. Don't worry, you will be fine. Amen, God will see us through. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Redberyl:
Yea, thanks sis.. I am seriously praying to God to help me with this pregnancy journey.
amen. He sure will, it's well kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations legendsmother and joyfulmama. Wish u a healthy and happy 9 months. God is too faithful to fail. It will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2019
I am doing well oo, na waist pain gat me these days but everything is in order.
motic2:

Hi teamie as per the items listed I don't have any idea on the cost price but hopefully sabi mama will give their own idea on this
Hope you are good?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019
crownzeal:
Hi mamas
Please I will like to ask, between using hospital routine drugs and pregnacare which is more advisable?

I am 22 weeks gone ftm, I feel a lot of itch from my knees to my leg, what could be wrong?

I always have blocked nostrils, I was given piriton for 3 days, still no difference. I always steam every night now with silverbird eucalyptus, still a little relief. And I sneeze a lot, causing me urine drop.

Routine drugs. Not a pregnacare fan. Took only 1 pack in first preg n none in second preg. Just eat well, your baby will be fine. I have no idea about the itch, maybe its dry skin from preggy hormones. I guess the blocked nose is part of your own package, sorry you'll be fine. Try kegel exercises to help with the urine drop. Happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2019
crownzeal:
Hi mamas
Please I will like to ask, between using hospital routine drugs and pregnacare which is more advisable?

I am 22 weeks gone ftm, I feel a lot of itch from my knees to my leg, what could be wrong?

I always have blocked nostrils, I was given piriton for 3 days, still no difference. I always steam every night now with silverbird eucalyptus, still a little relief. And I sneeze a lot, causing me urine drop.

Hello Mama, using hospital routine drugs in my opinion is more advisable...afterall it was paid for grin
Seems you are an October Mama, please let us know your EDD and sex if known, so your name will be included in roll call. I wish you a stress free preggy journey

Congrats to Legendsmother and Joyfulmama, your testimony shall be complete.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Simsimz:

yes o, like this current preggy, despite the 'all-day' sickness, i'm still eating o.. Infact it's only when there's something in my mouth, that d bitter- like -metallic taste is off but once I stop chewing, its back embarassed . Your own weight gain is good now.. Me I add mostly on my face, arms n waist. But from my experience, the eating didn't affect my baby's weight. I was the one who became fat n had to start shedding it off. My first was 3.9 and the 2nd 3.4 yet na for him own I chop pass.. Don't worry, you will be fine. Amen, God will see us through. smiley

What a smoothing relief you gave me today, same as what my doc said tho.. Thnx mama, never had MS in this journey tho, in fact I too dey over work myself for house nd office, how are you fairing now? Sorry about the metallic taste.. It will surely be a thing of the past with thanksgiving grin.. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2019
Oh wow! congrats mama

legendsmother:

Thank you so much
God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickspider(f): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Thank you so much Kaffy, I will continue to insist on the bed rest to increase my baby’s chances.

kaffy4bill:

This is a hard one sis...

As much as I hate being a carrier of bad news.. the possibility of survival of the baby outside the uterine cavity is very slim even in an hospital with neonatal care at 22 weeks... the birth weight will about 0.5kg or less... they don’t survive the first few hours because their organs are still extremely underdeveloped for extra uterine life..

The typical survival rate for premature babies born at 22 weeks ranges from 2 percent to 15 percent and is an uncommon event.

If your doctor can keep you on strict bed rest and the baby can stay extra 4-6 weeks which is not too visible before labour starts because of the membrane out already then viability with medical intervention increases..

Babies born at 28weeks and above have higher survival rate ...

I am so sorry for what you are going through..

I pray God intercede for you and give you the grace to accept whatever the outcome maybe....

One love Sis....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
4realwoman:

Oya oo i don land with una Golden chair @Legendsmother and Joyfulmama, please feel free to ask sabi mamas here any question and pls stay away from pepper soup cooked with Uda and try not to eat Abache that is prepared with potash for now.

I pray that the Lore that has started this great and mighty work in your lifes will be faithful to complate it in Jesus name, Amen.

Thank u ooooooo
Lemme go n wear kaftan to sit on my chair biko lol

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Liftedhands:
It can only be God! The great I Am! Rejoice mama for favour has found you kiss kiss kiss

How ekene bobo nau

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gloryne:

Hello Mama, using hospital routine drugs in my opinion is more advisable...afterall it was paid for grin
Seems you are an October Mama, please let us know your EDD and sex if known, so your name will be included in roll call. I wish you a stress free preggy journey

Congrats to Legendsmother and Joyfulmama, your testimony shall be complete.

Thanks amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Oh wow! congrats mama

Thanks dear long time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
legendsmother:

How ekene bobo nau
He is very fine my sister kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
4realwoman:

Thanks sis for the wonderful reception. I'm happy to be here.
Thanks everyone for the prayers and expression of love. We shall all carry to term IJN
My hands are weak to start mentioning names. But I appreciate all
One love

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

What a smoothing relief you gave me today, same as what my doc said tho.. Thnx mama, never had MS in this journey tho, in fact I too dey over work myself for house nd office, how are you fairing now? Sorry about the metallic taste.. It will surely be a thing of the past with thanksgiving grin.. Amen
lucky you at no MS. Thank you, can't wait ooo cheesy Pls don't do superwoman o, try to ease up on stuff.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good day sabi mama's please i need reviews on which of this flask is more hotter?
Haer flask
Gint vigourous flask
Titan gint flask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
AyPortable1:
I am doing well oo, na waist pain gat me these days but everything is in order.
ur not alone teamie...even lower side pain...baby is really kicking me down... u need to see the way I walk now hmmm...may God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (5087) (5088) (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.