Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158903 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Moaba:
I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Went for a malaria test yesterday and it was positive. Was given amodiaquine because of its safety profile in pregnancy. I however have a challenge, I've been up since 4am itching all over despite the fact that I used piriton. I'm not sure I can continue my dose cos of this itch. Please help with what I can do.

Sorry mama.....how did you use the piriton? Because the pharmacist told be to use piriton 30mins or 1hr before using chloroquine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
barag:

Biko don't hurry us o. It's our time. ��� cappo congrats and thanks for opening the floor. The rest of us would follow suit.
Team no lack, no loss, no limitations. We shall all have reasons to rejoice this month.

Ameen oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fyngal1:
happy Sallah to mama Zaynie and all muslim mamas. i know y'all are busy but try and post some food pics make we feed our eyes cool cool cool

Here you have it.... grin grin grin

If those mamas with craving catch me... Abeg lemme pick race before them get hold of me ooo

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
When is it expected that baby should drop and also get engaged plus are there natural things to do or maybe exercise to do....

Also 2 weeks back I was measuring a week late (Instead of 35 weeks and some days scan said 34 weeks and some days) and now just today those state hospital are saying my baby seems big and just 2 weeks back lo was 2.46kg....Am just worried jawe

I really want lo to bake well but don't want to enter July Abeg

Sabi mama Pls chuck mouth abeg
Cc Cappo
Sunbestie
Zaynie

#FTM#
#June born#
#June mama#

Cappo and other Sabi mamas Abeg chuck mouth ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Here you have it.... grin grin grin

If those mamas with craving catch me... Abeg lemme pick race before them get hold of me ooo

oh chimooo! see ewa agoyin o! see pottage o! God please help me not to spoil my computer screen with saliva cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Josphine4good:
Praise the Lord.I delivered my beautiful princess yesterday 10/6/2019,Edd 18/6/2019 via normal delivery. We come back to share my birth story. Thank everyone

congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
I used piriton o. Almost 30min before
Anonymous29:

Sorry mama.....how did you use the piriton? Because the pharmacist told be to use piriton 30mins or 1hr before using chloroquine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Moaba:
I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Went for a malaria test yesterday and it was positive. Was given amodiaquine because of its safety profile in pregnancy. I however have a challenge, I've been up since 4am itching all over despite the fact that I used piriton. I'm not sure I can continue my dose cos of this itch. Please help with what I can do.

How do you use the piriton??
You are expected to use at least 15-30 minutes before the drug..

If despite that, you still itch.. then kindly report back to your doctor..

Hope this helps...

One love always...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
MzEmeritus:
When is it expected that baby should drop and also get engaged plus are there natural things to do or maybe exercise to do....

Also 2 weeks back I was measuring a week late (Instead of 35 weeks and some days scan said 34 weeks and some days) and now just today those state hospital are saying my baby seems big and just 2 weeks back lo was 2.46kg....Am just worried jawe

Cc Cappo
Sunbestie
Zaynie

#FTM#
#June born#
#June mama#

Late scans are not particularly accurate plus it depends on the sonologist experience and expertise.. That being said, the baby gain weight more in the last few weeks and there’s little or nothing one can do to stop it..

A baby that will be big will be big so relax your mind, enjoy the last few days/week of your journey and talk to your health care provider if you have any concern...

Generally , engagement starts from 34-36 weeks while some don’t engage until labour starts so it differs in women...

Hope this helps..

One love always....

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Moaba:
I used piriton o. Almost 30min before

Please report back to your health care provider for an alternative drug..

One love always....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Cc Cappo
Sunbestie
Zaynie

#FTM#
#June born#
#June mama#

Walking can help hasten engagement in some cases.

I concur with what Nurse Kaffy said

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Pearl05 post=79226648][/quote]
wat I was trying to explain to him o... we that our weather here is always cold
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by damibaby: 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Sorry mama, na part of the package.. Goggled it nd felt relieve, na the weight of the growing baby, u know dere ain't space as it use to be when we started..
May God see us tru... I'm a bit relieved today
..heartburn don resume
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
missyblissy:

Amen!!!!! I dey wait for your BA oooooo grin

Smiles.... By God's grace cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fyngal1:

oh chimooo! see ewa agoyin o! see pottage o! God please help me not to spoil my computer screen with saliva cry cry

Hahahahha.... Abeg don't lick ur phone oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Late scans are not particularly accurate plus it depends on the sonologist experience and expertise.. That being said, the baby gain weight more in the last few weeks and there’s little or nothing one can do to stop it..

A baby that will be big will be big so relax your mind, enjoy the last few days/week of your journey and talk to your health care provider if you have any concern...

Generally , engagement starts from 34-36 weeks while some don’t engage until labour starts so it differs in women...

Hope this helps..

One love always....

Thanks nurse kaffy...i feel much better now... .. Cos I was beginning to think of dieting even know have reduce my carbs all throughout the preg journey...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzEmeritus: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
zaynie:

Walking can help hasten engagement in some cases.

I concur with what Nurse Kaffy said
Have always been a fun of walking and not just staying inactive in one place... Will continue praying and walking..

It will definitely end in praise ooo... Ameen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
bibeetee:
Oh my God of wonders. @legendsmother I am so happy for you. May you carry to term and may God make this journey easy for you.
Dear God, pls do not forget our other sisters. Let this line move swiftly. Its your turn Redeemed, Safe06, pweetymii, Fvine, Mumihaja, Towerofgrace and my other sisters. Ameen.
Amen!thank you sis for remembering me/us in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
I think you need to see your doc as you are reacting to the drugs. You need to discontinue the use of the drug.
Moaba:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations mama, can't wait too!
Josphine4good:
Praise the Lord.I delivered my beautiful princess yesterday 10/6/2019,Edd 18/6/2019 via normal delivery. We come back to share my birth story. Thank everyone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Today that is bumpy Tuesday, I just logged in and i no see any bumps! Mamas what happened? My August teamies where una dey? Comman show your sexy bump. This is us at 32weeks+

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Josphine4good:

Congratulations Ma, May she always be the sweetness of your eyes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
mydreams25:

You are welcome back my former teamie. Yes our children are now big boys and girl. Congratulations I wish you a successful and stress free pregnancy journey. My boots are hanged presently.lol

If I hear, I rebuke every and remove every boots hanged, please allow all those blessed children to enter.

Amen � Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Giddyperson:

Welcome back my former teamie. The way you people are doing this thing sharp sharp, more grease to your elbow. Me I'm still waiting for my vision 2020 cheesy.

Don't listen to any Halcyon123, she wasn't even our team is abi do you know her?

Ngwanu find your team mates. If you're team December Jazzyjazz is your cappo tongue that's all I know.

Don't worry whether 2019 or 2020 we are here for you, God will make it possible...i heard your boots fell off where you hanged, is it true? Just confide in me I won't tell anybody

Who is Halcyon123? Let the person introduce herself formally, I won't listen to her trust me but I like gist sha

Chai Jazzyjazz that mama that always makeus salivate and punish our stomach, all I remember the mama for na Food

Well, it like I am vision 2020

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
dharyor1234:

Don't worry whether 2019 or 2020 we are here for you, God will make it possible...i heard your boots fell off where you hanged, is it true? Just confide in me I won't tell anybody

Who is Halcyon123? Let the person introduce herself formally, I won't listen to her trust me but I like gist sha

Chai Jazzyjazz that mama that always makeus salivate and punish our stomach, all I remember the mama for na Food

Well, it like I am vision 2020

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont worry let this ms leave me first and I'll be back with my food angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
amorprincesa:
Today that is bumpy Tuesday, I just logged in and i no see any bumps! Mamas what happened? My August teamies where una dey? Comman show your sexy bump. This is us at 32weeks+

Mama d mama
Biko dash me this top na
Pretty pleassssseeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Halcyon123:
My teamie of that year welcome back. Happy bumping. Our capo don come, her Bob is even crawling sef grin. According to her, she haf hang boot but I heard of boots falling of recent. Picks race

Teamie? Are you sure? What's your former moniker? Who is your Cappo? Abeg leave ooo

Seriously come and gist me more, seems I have missed alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
You this sexy lady! The top go dey too big for you grin
I trust you! Do and comman be posting food grin Those your food then sha! Cravings go wan finish person
jazzyjazz:

Mama d mama
Biko dash me this top na
Pretty pleassssseeeeee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont worry let this ms leave me first and I'll be back with my food angry

Towale mamaa, I hail oo

As in the MS is seriously stronging and dealing with me, it's cheating me too much sef. As I am like this name countdown I dey do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dharyor1234(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
I dey look for some mamas here

@hotmomma
@sugah

and one like that, I can't remember her moniker nau
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
amorprincesa:
Sexy teamie of life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is me mummy Jay aka Lady Sansa. No mind Giddy, that her vision 2020 came early. She had a baby boy in jan
dharyor1234:

Teamie? Are you sure? What's your former moniker? Who is your Cappo? Abeg leave ooo

Seriously come and gist me more, seems I have missed alot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5089) (5090) (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.