Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158928 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Omawumi17:

I am still waiting too.. I don't tire sef... I have tried almost everything but it seems LO has decided to come at its own time... Anyway, tomorrow is my next appointment at the hospital... I ll be 41 weeks tomorrow too... Make Una put me in prayers ooo
swift and easy delivery by the special grace of God. I can't wait to hear the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
we are here oooo, my body aches, hian!
sayoddy:
I miss being pregnant. While pregnant, fear of the unknown didnt let me shine.
Now, my hands are full, sleepless nights and sore nipples.

Happy bumping everyone and safe delivery.

Yea, where are you team July? I'm here to cheer, hail and support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
I pray ooo, I'm so tired.
prettymaxy:
Cappo we are fine oo. Thank u for d love o jare. LMP said 10th oo while scan is saying 23rd Baby should do and come let me rest o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimlad: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Present cappo, I'm just there waddling up n down, braxton hick contraction will not let me rest. I can't wait to c this bundle of joy.
Habbeyoluwa:
My July teamies how is the journey going so far at your end? Y'all have been so mute, please endeavor to drop by so our mind can be at rest..

client , prettymaxy your edd is close by, how are you both fairing?
Our June mamas, we waiting and praying for a swift delivery for you.. riac , Omawumi17.. How are you both fairing?

Lemonadewifey , Fyngal1 , Kimlad , kaffy4bill how are you all fairing, just checking on you all.. May the good lord PERFECT our delivery process, and may we come out with our LO's hale and hearty. Amen

ultimatebunmi1 hope you much better? Olajumoke459 , SuperAngel0709 we await your Bs, our regards to the family..

Mama kaffy4bill please hope baby weight of 2.7kg @ 39weeks is OK? Nd can there be a mistake in scan weight? Tho I av always wanted a small baby, but upon all my chop chop nd cravings I was marveled at my last scan result for his weight..
#TeamSupernaturalchildlbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

You coming to testify before end of the week, God will go before you and strengthen you and LO.. No complications before and after your delivery.. We await ur BA
Amen oo .. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lemonadewifey:

I dread that tear pass anything o. She try o. My dear amen o and God will see us through. Everyone around me is just anxious to see baby as if them contribute to the belle

I was craving for pure bliss yesterday, my DH niece of 4years told me not to worry that she has a full pack at home. She said she will give me 1 or 2 for baby sake, everyone laughed so hard ehen. She as told her teacher in school that she is expecting a baby and might miss school lol.. Same here, both families r just anxious, dem don dey plan pass me for party sef.. Once hubby fone rings like dis, he will instantly pick cus of fear of the unknown.. Lol..
I dey enjoy all this vvip treatment sha o, especially my in-laws..choi baby come out nd lemme behold ur charming face..

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kimlad:
Present cappo, I'm just there waddling up n down, braxton hick contraction will not let me rest. I can't wait to c this bundle of joy.

Sorry sis, u there already.. He has perfected it for us all.. Here I am praying for this braxton hick, I no feel anything, dunno what my LO is packing wey dey delay am o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Mama kaffy4bill please hope baby weight of 2.7kg @ 39weeks is OK? Nd can there be a mistake in scan weight? Tho I av always wanted a small baby, but upon all my chop chop nd cravings I was marveled at my last scan result for his weight..
#TeamSupernaturalchildlbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

Cappo, I am loyal oo..

Braxton-Hicks and false labour dey deal with me..

You are not a big person and I don’t know about your dh..

My smallest baby was 3.8kg, waiting for next week to know the estimated birth weight of this one.. I might just as well ask for elective as I can not come and spoil ministry grin

That’s weight is ok..

It’s well with us all..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
missyblissy:

Nne i can relate ooooo. Me i dey fear too since my own na cs and i no wan hear say something enter there until 2021. Make my body recover from this one wey I just do.

@kaffy4bill please i need your advise. Kpekus ministry dey on hold but the hold no strong as DH is not comfy. My problem is what kind of contraceptive can i use. Me am scared cos i removed large fibroids in 2017 before my miracle baby came in 2018 and i dont want any stuff that will cause the fibriods to rear ita ugly head again. Abeg what can i use biko nu?

Condoms , iud and natural family planning is the best ..

Avoid hormonals ..

Hope this helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dear mommas in the house , please can a pregnant woman drink palm wine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
kaffy4bill:

Cappo, I am loyal oo..

Braxton-Hicks and false labour dey deal with me..

You are not a big person and I don’t know about your do..

That’s weight is ok..

It’s well with us all..

Oohk ma, thanks for putting my mind at rest.. Choi, your body is preparing well.. Amen to ur prayers mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asaketorewa(f): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gloryne:
TEAM OCTOBER 2019 ROLL CALL
We bless God for the journey thus far and i pray that there will be no form of complications or miscarriage. Our senior mamas, we remain loyal. Congrats to those who have birthed their LOs and to those still waddling, the Lord is your strength.

My October Teamies, how's has the journey been? Our month is drawing closer ooo.. Let's continue to eat healthy, eat lots of fruits, stay hydrated and excercise well as your strength can carry you. Eliminate stress as much as possible. Those that have started shopping, biko come and ginger us that haven't started grin

Berty1 , Ladyshadow , akejujoe , oamronnie , DocAdray , its been a while we heard from you, please holla let's how how you are doing.

MONIKER.................. EDD ....................SEX
1. chloe00 ...................4th Oct
2. surulady ..................7th Oct
3. Gloryne ..................11th Oct
4. Biggal .................. 11th Oct
5. miraclefromGod ......12th Oct
6. CindyByFine ...........12th Oct
7. asaketorewa .......... 12th Oct
8. mummyjason .........14th Oct ...........Blue
9. mgeey ...................21st Oct
10. Babe17 ................21st Oct
11. MayoDebz ............22nd Oct...........Surprise
12. nneejima ............. 25th Oct
13. chisun89 ..............26th Oct
14. TiffanyJ ............... 30th Oct
15. Berty1 .................
16. Ladyshadow .........
17. akejujoe ..............
18. oamronnie ...........
19. DocAdray .............

My teamies, kindly respond to roll call let's know how you are doing, also state baby sex if known and EDDs for those not stated. I wish you all a hitch-free preggy journey.
#Teamsupernaturalbirth #Teamindependence #Teamdoublegrace #preggyandsexy

present cappo, sex unknown now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
Please I think I have toilet infection. The burning sensation started last night but I’ve been trying my best not to itch. Now I don’t think I can manage it again. My coz the itching has really increased. I’m not having any vagina discharge yet. My doctor just gave me Piriton and I’m wondering how Piriton would cure this . Please I need help . Don’t ignore me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Please I think I have toilet infection. The burning sensation started last night but I’ve been trying my best not to itch. Now I don’t think I can manage it again. My coz the itching has really increased. I’m not having any vagina discharge yet. My doctor just gave me Piriton and I’m wondering how Piriton would cure this . Please I need help . Don’t ignore me.

How far along are you?

Do sitz bath(sit in warm water(not hot o, comfortable enough for you to tolerate ) add salt and dettol/savlon.

Stay off trousers, wash your pants with disinfectant/change them and iron them
Ensure cotton pants
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
kaffy4bill:

How far along are you?

Do sitz bath(sit in warm water(not hot o, comfortable enough for you to tolerate ) add salt and dettol/savlon.

Ensure cotton pants

I’m 22 weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gloryne:
We bless God for the journey thus far and i pray that there will be no form of complications or miscarriage. Our senior mamas, we remain loyal. Congrats to those who have birthed their LOs and to those still waddling, the Lord is your strength.

My October Teamies, how's has the journey been? Our month is drawing closer ooo.. Let's continue to eat healthy, eat lots of fruits, stay hydrated and excercise well as your strength can carry you. Eliminate stress as much as possible. Those that have started shopping, biko come and ginger us that haven't started grin

Berty1 , Ladyshadow , akejujoe , oamronnie , DocAdray , its been a while we heard from you, please holla let's how how you are doing.

16. Ladyshadow .........

My teamies, kindly respond to roll call let's know how you are doing, also state baby sex if known and EDDs for those not stated. I wish you all a hitch-free preggy journey.

Our cappo I’m doing very well o, I’m just counting August and September I no count July because July is done already by Gods grace grin grin
I’m on malaria medications now too after I saw the doctor two days ago and ran some tests.
I’m taking bp meds, routine meds and malaria meds I have a handful to swallow embarassed .
As for the sex last scan I had at 21 weeks sonographer said he’s 90% sure it’s a girl and I’ve even started baby girl shopping (because I’m a last minute person and I want an exception this time ) I just hope I don’t get disappointed, my Edd should be mid October that’s when I’m having my ELCS (between 16-18th October)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
October & November mummys the Lord is your strength we and our babies will come out alive, Hale and hearty in Jesus name.
July , August and September mummys we will not experience any loss whatsoever and everyone will be healthy alongside their babies by the grace of God.
It is well with everyone both the expectant mummys , mummys who have had their and the pregnant moms.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gloryne:

16. Ladyshadow .........

Hi cappo, thanks for the roll call.
I'm doing okay and baby is kicking well too. Just that this pregnancy came with laziness, weakness and fatness compared to my first. Waist pain dey do me strong thing too.

EDD is 2nd October, please update.
May God Almighty see us all through, Amen...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gloryne:

16. Ladyshadow .........

I am present, cappo. May God see us all through (amen) sex is still unknown for now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by riac(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Alhamduliali,our little boy finally came in yesterday night at exactly 10.58pm weighing 3.7kg.thanks so much to this wonderful family.i pray for easy and swift delivery of our remaining mums.Bs later

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
riac:
Alhamduliali,our little boy finally came in yesterday night at exactly 10.58pm weighing 3.7kg.thanks so much to this wonderful family.i pray for easy and swift delivery of our remaining mums.Bs later

Yaaay, thank you Jesus..We are glad to hear from you mama, God bless ur LO..we await ur BS once u are ready.. Amen to your prayers...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 9:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
chloe00:
October & November mummys the Lord is your strength we and our babies will come out alive, Hale and hearty in Jesus name.
July , August and September mummys we will not experience any loss whatsoever and everyone will be healthy alongside their babies by the grace of God.
It is well with everyone both the expectant mummys , mummys who have had their and the pregnant moms.

Amen mama .Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Berty1: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
Thanks for asking of me Cappo. I am doing very well. EDD is 29th October.
[quote author=Gloryne post=79960109]TEAM OCTOBER 2019 ROLL CALL

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 12:16am On Jul 06, 2019
riac:

Alhamdulillah, Allah will make him the coolness of your eyes and of His beloved slave..

Congratulations sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2019
BA ALERT!
I welcomed my prince charming on 25th june via emergency cs though I was scheduled for an elective cs at a later date. My pumpkin weighed 4.1kg. Mom and son getting better. Daddy fine too.

i'm sorry this is is just coming now. i've hardly used my phone since recuperating. July cappo please take note. Thank you everyone for your support.

It's a big testimony for us after all the wait. Finally, we have victory. Halleluyah!!!

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by client: 3:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Habbeyoluwa:

Yaaay, thank you Jesus..We are glad to hear from you mama, God bless ur LO..we await ur BS once u are ready.. Amen to your prayers...

Cappo, i'm lagging behind on the thread and can't read back for now. Thanks for your support on the journey. May we all birth safely and God's provision be made available for us. Wishing all waddling mamas the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:26am On Jul 06, 2019
kaffy4bill:

How far along are you?

Ensure cotton pants

I will advise you use disposal pants till the infection is gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:44am On Jul 06, 2019
riac:

Congratulations mama!!!!! Where is my dancing emoji? Ah finally baby don show!!!! He shall be a source of continuous joy and blessings to the family, Amen. Abeg rest well make you sama ua your BS!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2019
client:
BA ALERT!
I welcomed my prince charming on 25th june via emergency cs though I was scheduled for an elective cs at a later date. My pumpkin weighed 4.1kg. Mom and son getting better. Daddy fine too.

i'm sorry this is is just coming now. i've hardly used my phone since recuperating. July cappo please take note. Thank you everyone for your support.

It's a big testimony for us after all the wait. Finally, we have victory. Halleluyah!!!

Congratulations mama!!!!! Wishing you quick recovery!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2019
Riac & Client a huge congratulations to you both. kiss
May God keep both mother baby , father and siblings. Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2019
I welcome you all to the 7th month of the year, the PERFECTION month.. May our delivery be a smooth, safe and easy ride..Amen
I believe our hospital bags are well intact, please ask any question when necessary so our sabi/experienced mamas can help out.. Lets keep up with the distance walking exercise, any other exercise that helps and keep our prayers going for ourselves, LO nd family.

I sincerely appreciate your love and care.. God bless..
Congrats once more to our teamies, who June Geepee tank caught unaware, we pray for Gods strength and await ur lovely BS..

We welcome our June porters to our team, we await your BA's, wishing you all a smooth delivery.. Amen

Congrats mama riac and client , God bless you both and your LO's...

Please indicate with your
MONIKER.............SEX................EDD...............BA
1.Habbeyoluwa .......Blue..............8th/10th…….
2.Lemonadewifey ....Pink............23rd…………
3.fyngal1 ..................Pink............27th……..
4.client ......................Sex.............6th………..25th June
5.ultimatebunmi1......Blue...........7th…….28th June
6.Olajumoke459 .......Sex............7th… …24th June
7. prettymaxy ...........Blue..........10th……..
8. SuperAngel0709 ..Pink..........9th…....29thJune
9. Kimlad..................Pink...........21st
10.Kaffy4bill..............Sex............28th
11.Omawumi17........
12.riac.......................Blue............6th......4th July

#TeamSupernaturalchildbirth
#TeamNoloss
#TeamPerfection

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Habbeyoluwa: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2019
client:
BA ALERT!

Wow, what a marvelous God.. Congrats to you and your family.. Wishing you a quick recovery.. We await ur BS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5123) (5124) (5125) (5126) (5127) (5128) (5129) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.