Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153888 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
nahzyla:
Have they started taking roll call for March?

Please who knows a good remedy for early pregnancy extreme fatigue?

Is there anything I can do to alleviate it? Thanks

To even hold my phone write self dey hard me, am so weak. And I have a baby to look after that is always wanting attention.
I don't think 2020 roll call have started before, January just start today. Maybe if you call your Teamie out they will start. Don't let us be lazy 2020 mamas.
About early pregnancy fatigue remedy, you are not a ftm so embrace it, it's just for a while, you will get over it. Wishing you stress free journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
nkspicy:
BA / BS

Baby girl made her grand entry on the 11th of August.

BS.

My journey was a very sweet one and I enjoyed every bit of it because I had no MS except for mild heart burn , I ate everything I cooked and didn't have weird cravings.
I was very agile that it got to a point I had to ask myself if I was really pregnant..lol.
Had 3 EDDs 18th (scan), 24th and 26th of August.
Fast forward to 10th of August after I finished cooking, I ate like I've been fasting for one week. Lol.
I started having contractions, it came like waves, I timed it to know if it was false labour or the real thing.
Few minutes later I went to urinate and saw blood, immediately I told my husband that I've seen show by then the contractions became stronger, I changed to a gown and wore a pant and told hubby to bring my bag, as we were about leaving for the hospital my water broke.
I never knew I could speak in perfect tongues until that day. Lol. As I got into the car I didn't know when I removed my pant I thought I was going crazy, I shouted on hubby to drive gently and drive fast at the same time.
We finally got to the hospital at 10:10pm and I was checked lo and behold I was already 5cm dilated. The nurse was surprised and told me I will be checked again in 4hrs time.
The contractions became stronger that I felt like pooing twice the last urge to poo came and I couldn't bear it any longer I ask them to call the nurse, immediately the nurse came I told her I want to poo poo She said oya come let me check you, she checked and and I was fully dilated.
She asked me not to push until I was told to do so but the urge to push became uncontrollable, she gave me a cut and said pushhh!! see your baby head and after two pushes my angel came out at exactly 1:10am 11th of August weighing 3.5kg. Funny thing is immediately she came out the pains just disappeared fiam!!
I return all the glory to God for a successful journey.
Wishing you all a safe delivery.
It shall end in praise.

Big congratulations.

Plenty BAs oooo.
Chaiii.... this our God is too faithful, perfecting His works.

Congratulations to all the new moms. Your babies are a blessing to you, your household and the world at large.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
LaJoie2x:
Please mamas no vex, I neva come, I don dey disturb.

Please I have been having serious stomach tightening that wakes me up from sleep since last week Monday. it has reduced a bit and I spoke to the doc this morning when I went for a confirmatory blood PT and he prescribed Salbutamol 2mg for 5 days cos he said it's a sign of threatening miscarriage.

I rejected it and ran to the pharmacy and got it, I had already taken one when I decided to Google it and it's saying it's not really safe.

Please mamas chuck mouth, has anyone taken it or had this experience.
I think you should be taking progesterone from now till 12 weeks when the placenta will take over
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2019
Will be exactly 40 weeks by Thursday and no sign yet
My teamies make una join me in prayers make my bundle of joy show forth ooo, i am loosing patient.
I intend to do a membrane sweep... i am a ftm... mama way sabi can we trow my light... is it same as getting induced?
God bless us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommdav(f): 6:24am On Aug 20, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Please I have been having serious stomach tightening that wakes me up from sleep since last week Monday. it has reduced a bit and I spoke to the doc this morning when I went for a confirmatory blood PT and he prescribed Salbutamol 2mg for 5 days cos he said it's a sign of threatening miscarriage.

I rejected it and ran to the pharmacy and got it, I had already taken one when I decided to Google it and it's saying it's not really safe.

Yes tatacherie is right. To be on the safe side take progesterone. Some doctors are nonchalant about this things(not on purpose though). Except if the doctor is a fertility doctor. Some of them just think you do not need progesterone or whatever care you ask for. You just have to press harder especially if you have TTC for some time before getting pregnant. And sometimes just dophaston 10mg twice daily may not be enough if you are very deficient in progesterone. You have to add injection weekly or twice weekly. Talk to your doctor darling.

Another thing that could cause tightening of tummy could be bloating. When a woman is pregnant the pregnancy hormones causes bloating. Feeling of fullness round your lower tummy or the whole of your tummy. So it could be that too..depending on how you describe the feeling.

Good morning to all the sweet mamas here... kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CindyByFine(f): 7:09am On Aug 20, 2019
October Mamas, how una dey?

@cappo, well done, we are almost there. Though I fit port go September oh....according to one of the doctors.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Correct. Welldone. January 9th, to confirm gender this week

Joyfulmama:
First roll call for team January so that we can gather ourselves together properly and be more active. Please feel free to correct me and give ideas because I be jjc.
I hope we are now feeling great and enjoying our 2nd trimester?

Monika ................................ Edd.................... Sex
1)Joyfulmama..................... 24th /26th
2)Omankem..........................10th
3)dharyor1234
4)Redberyl............................16th
5)Honeysweetest
6)Queen1
7)nebsunshine
8 )hunniesuzie
Let's start submitting our Edd so I can update our records. Wishing us a great week ahead

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2019
No it's not the same as getting induced

oluwaleokey:
My teamies make una join me in prayers make my bundle of joy show forth ooo, i am loosing patient.
I intend to do a membrane sweep... i am a ftm... mama way sabi can we trow my light... is it same as getting induced?
God bless us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by quin9(f): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:
First roll call for team January so that we can gather ourselves together properly and be more active. Please feel free to correct me and give ideas because I be jjc.

3)dharyor1234
5)Honeysweetest
6)Queen1
7)nebsunshine
8 )hunniesuzie
Let's start submitting our Edd so I can update our records. Wishing us a great week ahead

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#

Well done Cappo...i'm a 2nd time mum(team Oct 2016 but ported to September).
EDD January 9th Sex: XY
Happy bumping to everyone kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2019
CindyByFine:

@cappo, well done, we are almost there. Though I fit port go September oh....according to one of the doctors.

Come back here mama. Where you dey port go? We r in this together. October is October...

Anyway, that’s on a lighter mood sha.

God knows the perfect day and time.
He will do well with us.

I was told that it is possible I port too (EDD Oct 2nd) but I really don’t want to coz I want my princess to be celebrating with her grandma and uncle on Oct 5th.

May God dish us the best teamie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
God bless us all

We are in same shoe now teamie but then membrane sweep is totally different from induction it help to kick start labour too by separating the membrane of your baby's amniotic sac from your cervix its done by finger while induction is inserting catheter that contain fluid to help ripen the cervix and they also insert a particular tablet into the vigana to ripen cervix too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
God bless us all

Don't worry teamie we are almost there God gat us always smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkspicy(f): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
oluwaleokey:
God bless us all

Try and eat ewedu, don't loose patient baby will come at the right time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2019
Thanks Mommdav and tatacherie, would see a doc.

I just went to the nearest hospital to run the blood test. The poor state of the road to my HMO hospital in the next town has been discouraging and there is no reliable hospital in this my semi urban town.

My MIL prescribed bitter kola and I didn't really have much pains last night after chewing one. Mommdav, the stomach tightening is like severe cramps.

To convince the doc to give me progesterone, should I do a progesterone hormonal test to check, is that possible?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joinnow: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2019
LMay:
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, SIR!!!

God will provide for you. Please take her to the teaching hospital immediately. That BP has to be brought down. It's dangerous as it is. Her urine should be checked for protein as well.

Lastly, she needs to be under observation till delivery.

Please involve your and her family members for financial aid, moral support and prayers.

I pray God perfects everything concerning her. Amen.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joinnow: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2019
ZaraOli:
pls take your wife to general or teaching hospital as recommended for proper management. She will also have access to consultants to manage her mental health. She can also carry out the tests there as they are cheaper. I wish her a pleasant pregnancy for the remaining months and safe delivery.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joinnow: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2019
ffafolayan:

I pray God provide for you to do the needful...

I also pray God wrought His miracles in an unexpected way...

I also pray God gives you and your partner the strength needed to overcome this...

And I pray you sing songs of testimonies at last...
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
ToyosiR:
BS CONCLUSION.

I returned to the matron around 9.05 am after taking care of the older kids and sending them to the summer coaching centre.

By that time, i was already feeling the contraction stronger and i couldn't even drink water as i tend to be vomiting every thing almost immediately.

She did another VE and said i was progressing fast and admitted me. After like 30 mins, she passed the hot drip and the drama started. I was pleading for the removal of the drip but she insisted.

She gave me lucozade boost and ice-block but immediately i drank it, i still vomitted it and i was in so much pain. but after some minutes, i said i want to wee but only passed blood.

She couldnt break my water as she said it was directly on the baby's head or so.

Drama continued till I told her i want to push ooo. and she said i should go ahead. I pushed like 4 times before my little princess came out and cried out her lungs.

My Lovely princess (RUFAYDAH MOJOYINOLUWA) came out by 10:10 on 08:08. 2017 weighing 3.0kg.

Labour is truly hard work...... E no know customer sef.

ALHAMDULILLAH, ITS ACTUALLY EASIER BUT A LITTLE STRESSFULL THAN THE LAST ONE.....
MAY ALL PUSHING MAMA'S DELIVERY BE EASIER .
#teamVigilante.

Good day my beautiful Mamas. I was here last week to knock but you did not open the door for me.

No vex oooo. I be returnee visitor.

That was my last BS on this thread with the mindset of coming back in 2022 but na lie. I don return to #teamApril2020

I was thinking as a tobe 4 star general, this thing suppose know customer, but no be so. Morning sickness don quick come and no respect person at all.

I don tey for this thread sef, I be number 5 for front page oooo...

All our belleful mama, una weldone ooo. God is your strength and we it shall end in praise.

I just say make i con greet you again maybe u go open door this time around.

On a lighter note, I am having mixed feelings, I cant imagine the jest from collegues who have told me to hang boot before and i said i have heard. Its really doing me somehow.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
CindyByFine:

I'm fine mama, to walk well is wahala. I feel so much pressure down there especially between my waist and left leg.
So you want to leave us abi..? grin Well, the main thing is for baby and mama to be in perfect condition. It will end in praise.
Thanks for checking on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2019
ToyosiR:

Good day my beautiful Mamas. I was here last week to knock but you did not open the door for me.

On a lighter note, I am having mixed feelings, I cant imagine the jest from collegues who have told me to hang boot before and i said i have heard.
Welcome oo mama cheesy
Nor vex o you see say bigi belle block everywhere for this parlour na e make our belleful mamas nor see who dey doormot grin cheesy

On the other hand which customers you dey talk? undecided you suppose know say these ogbonge swimmers nor dey look perzin face na cheesy dem nor send o so long you do knackson without ODESHI dem go just take their golden seat. But nor fear God dey your side.

Then abeg try forget your colleagues and world people. I feel you sha but comot mind from dem and rock this belle wella. Life short like knicker and e sweet too if you look am from the side of the beautiful gift of LIFE. Enjoy every moment of it cos time wasted is never retrieved.
We know sex is determined @ fertilization anyway but may your desired wish come to pass
I wish you a very healthy belle and successful delivery in due time kiss

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
LaJoie2x:

Mama, i has salbutamol in most part of my pregnancy. Tho started at second trimester. It's to stop premature contractions of the uterus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hello November mamas. Went for a 4d scan today and saw my baby clearly . Such moment of joy. We are almost there

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDDD: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ruthiegal:
Hello November mamas. Went for a 4d scan today and saw my baby clearly . Such moment of joy. We are almost there
Beautiful. We shall be joyful mothers of our children in Jesus' name. I will probably do this 4d scan in my next appointment. I feel like doing scan probably every week to see the treasure that keep kicking and turning.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
tatacherie:

Welcome oo mama cheesy
Nor vex o you see say bigi belle block everywhere for this parlour na e make our belleful mamas nor see who dey doormot grin cheesy

On the other hand which customers you dey talk? undecided you suppose know say these ogbonge swimmers nor dey look perzin face na cheesy dem nor send o so long you do knackson without ODESHI dem go just take their golden seat. But nor fear God dey your side.

Then abeg try forget your colleagues and world people. I feel you sha but comot mind from dem and rock this belle wella. Life short like knicker and e sweet too if you look am from the side of the beautiful gift of LIFE. Enjoy every moment of it cos time wasted is never retrieved.
We know sex is determined @ fertilization anyway but may your desired wish come to pass
I wish you a very healthy belle and successful delivery in due time kiss

I see you sister. Thank you jaare for the warm welcome on behalf of eferybody. I go just turn deaf hear nii. as u said, life short like knicker. Infact the seat na big one wey e bring oooo.

Amen to your prayer...…..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
ToyosiR:

No vex oooo. I be returnee visitor.

That was my last BS on this thread with the mindset of coming back in 2022 but na lie. I don return to #teamApril2020

I was thinking as a tobe 4 star general, this thing suppose know customer, but no be so. Morning sickness don quick come and no respect person at all.

I don tey for this thread sef, I be number 5 for front page oooo...

All our belleful mama, una weldone ooo. God is your strength and we it shall end in praise.

I just say make i con greet you again maybe u go open door this time around.

On a lighter note, I am having mixed feelings, I cant imagine the jest from collegues who have told me to hang boot before and i said i have heard. Its really doing me somehow.

Welcome back oooo
As for colleagues and their mouth, na to wear ear plugs and ignore... abi you beg them for pampers?

Wishing you a healthy 9months journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ruthiegal:

Ah.... I see the picture now now before I go refresh to view am clearly, e don disappear. Look how perfect your baby looks!

It’s such a joy each time I get the chance to do a scan and see my little one too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDDD: 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am so anxious to see my baby including my boys that have been vying for who will touch my baby bump and feel their brother kicking and moving. They get so excited when they feel his movement. My last son keeps telling me that my tummy is big enough for the doctor to bring out the baby and any time I'm going out he feels I'm going out to see the doctor. People are also eager to hear i have given birth probably to celebrate the birth of a baby girl at last after three boys. Funny enough i have not told my mother in law because the last time i told her she said she didn't have strength again though she loves them moon to back.
I have been having serious kicks mehn! but at the same time i want to continue to feel them all day long. Sometimes, the fear and excitement of how I'm going to cope with 3 boys and a new baby, breastfeeding, the skills of taking care of a new baby, sleepless night after birth and even the delivery day envelopes me but i believe i will cross the bridge when the time comes because my last son is 5+.
I have not even started buying baby stuff and i will start that doing by next month.
Motherhood is sometimes a mixture of excitement and fear but God will surely make us to be joyous over our children. May He also keep our husband prosperous and safe. May those seeking for the fruits of the womb also receive the grace to conceive and deliver safely.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Yes, that's how it feels.

gratefulme40:

Tell me about this tail bone pain. It just feels like the bones are not stable anymore.
I am due in November as well. Turning in bed isn’t an issue yet as my bump is not that big (may be cos I am FTM). Lots of people at work still don’t know I am pregnant

It’s well. Shebi August and September yaff finished. We just have October to go (nobody should come for me ooo, I am using my special calendar to do my countdown)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:

I don't think 2020 roll call have started before, January just start today. Maybe if you call your Teamie out they will start. Don't let us be lazy 2020 mamas.
About early pregnancy fatigue remedy, you are not a ftm so embrace it, it's just for a while, you will get over it. Wishing you stress free journey

I wasn't as weak for the first one. This is the first time I am having this type of weakness. For my first kid I had mostly nausea and extremely sensitive sense of smell. No tiredness.

Thanks tho.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hahahaha. Thank you mummy
gratefulme40:

Ah.... I see the picture now now before I go refresh to view am clearly, e don disappear. Look how perfect your baby looks!

It’s such a joy each time I get the chance to do a scan and see my little one too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Joyfulmama:

3)dharyor1234
5)Honeysweetest
6)Queen1
7)nebsunshine
8 )hunniesuzie

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
weldone mamas edd is 2nd january

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) (5186) (5187) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Xxxylxxxx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.