Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158648 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mamas I hail o. Pls what's the work of pregnacare? Does it really do more than the routine antenatal drugs? Does it help to provide more vitamins if the mother isn't eating well? Like can it compensate a bit? (I am yet to start eating very well) .
Does it help to make baby more beautiful at birth? Lol.
Which of them can one use at certain stages or trimesters? Cos there's max, original etc.

No mind my plenty questions Pls. wink kiss they say person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road.

Cc
oluwaleokey
beyedew (my able Cappo kiss )

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bgirl264: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
oluwaleokey:

If there is a way i can upload and outload after 24hours, i go do am sharply... make hubby no come nairaland com see his daughterb pic
Biko make i save my marriage o

Manage description small
She get tiny slim eyes like hubby
Come get my pointed nose with a kiwi black hair
Come dey very very fair like oyibo including the ears
Round face
Infact i dey look her dey smile...na me born this girl? God is a prayer answering God
Once they carry her for ward like this, come see compliments untop admiration
I come dey smile incessantly dey talk "na me born am o"
"Na my pikin"
"I be her mama"
Hahaha, abeg I never chop for this Buhari era, I no get strength to laf. @ I be her mama. So now n.a. you de give introductory speech ontop baby head ts wella. I'm so happy for you. I can see the happiness and joy it brings in being a mother. May God help us still looking forward and trusting Him for a day like dis. Your expressions and everything makes me feel so happy. Thank you for letting me share in your joy and happiness. Me love to your little Chinese princess.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gloriousheart:
Mamas I hail o. Pls what's the work of pregnacare? Does it really do more than the routine antenatal drugs? Does it help to provide more vitamins if the mother isn't eating well? Like can it compensate a bit? (I am yet to start eating very well) .
Which of them can one use at certain stages or trimesters? Cos there's max, original etc.

No mind my plenty questions Pls. wink kiss they say person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road.

Cc
oluwaleokey
Please take your normal routine drugs. My mum told me how the company was sued in USA on the grounds that it causes miscarriage. I was preggy last year, they gave me routine drugs at the clinic. I went to buy pregnacare at 4500 and abandoned the drugs hospital gave me thinking it's just one one naira tablets and not any good. I was taking the pregnacare yet I lost the baby at 9 weeks. This time around my gynae advised I stick to the routine drugs they give me cos some of those vitamins /supplements in the pregnacare may be too much for the baby.

He said the nutrients you get from food and the ones in the drug may be more than what your body needs at that time. Some women take it and it works for them. All pregnancies or bodies are not the same. As for me, I have learnt my lesson. I am 20 weeks and my baby is perfect and healthy based on the anomaly ultrasound scan that I did recently. I have only been taking folic acid, fesolate and proquanil.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Take it naaaa tongue tongue kiss Kilode angry .lol

See this woman ooo, even you follow too for this setup shocked shocked?

I have been taking pregnacare and I don't have any ish with it. It's smell is reduced to the extent that you don't even smell it, you know how we are with smells. But like someone says every body differ. Do what your Dr and your heart asked you to do. kiss kiss.

I can remember there was a time my Dr told me that if I feel it's making me eat too much, that I should be skipping it, as in take one today, don't take tomorrow, take another the 3rd day. Hope this helps kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God
Thank you all mamas that gave their numerous advice and suggestions through out this journey

Congrats mama..I read your BS more than once grin God bless your family.
Please send me the ebook globar12@yahoo.com
I appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
BA
My cute charming prince arrived last night
Weighed 3.5kg via elective cs
Bs coming shortly wink

61 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Ahaaaa...... finallly... he is here. Big big congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
congratulations ma, May he be all you prayed for and much more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Glory be to the most high God. Congratulations dear! May your cutie be all you prayed for and more.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Wow at last, Congrats Ma...He shall bring happiness and joy to ur home ijn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spicychic847(f): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Glory to God..He’s finally here. Congrats cappo and welcome to the world lil prince.

Congrats Oluwaleokey. Wonderful bs. God bless your princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Redberyl:
Please take your normal routine drugs. My mum told me how the company was sued in USA on the grounds that it causes miscarriage. I was preggy last year, they gave me routine drugs at the clinic. I went to buy pregnacare at 4500 and abandoned the drugs hospital gave me thinking it's just one one naira tablets and not any good. I was taking the pregnacare yet I lost the baby at 9 weeks. This time around my gynae advised I stick to the routine drugs they give me cos some of ....
Wow. No be small thing mama shocked
Thanks a lot for the heads up.

beyedew:

See this woman ooo, even you follow too for this setup shocked shocked?

I have been taking pregnacare and I don't have any ish with it. It's smell is reduced to the extent that you don't even smell it, you know how we are with smells. But like someone says every body differ. Do what your Dr and your heart asked you to do. kiss ....
I follow oo. Lol. You're perfect for the job na. grin
Thanks a lot for airing your view on pregnacare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
oluwaleokey , motic2 and other new mothers... Congrats! May your joy continue to increase as your LOs grow into all that God wants them to be.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tofi3: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God
Thank you all mamas that gave their numerous advice and suggestions through out this journey
I sincerely appreciate you all
I have graduated from a FTM to an awaiting STM grin

Really don't where to start from, after different scans were giving various weight for baby, 3.3, 4.5, 5.1 and 3.58... my sisters o, me & hubby decided to opt for elective cs as we were already 40 weeks gone, i mean in our 41st week. After i meant with my antenatal doctor, he invited more doctors, so there were team of doctors debating on my matter o.. las las the most senoir suggested they should give more 10 days and watch me closely since there were no signs of contractions/labour yet. Some doctors nodded against the idea but couldnt alter a word maybe becuse he was the most senior... God intervened immediately by bringing another senior doc my way...he saw them and asked what was going on and finally authorised i should be induced today today, concluded by saying madam go get your things... i shouted i am ready, let the induction start now biko.. later said i go and come back in the evening time.

Came back in the evening after powerful prayers of agreement & thanksgiving with hubby n my mumcy (come o, new mamas esp the ftm, i admonish you to go digest very well the ebook of supernatural birth, alot of us have it n can forward it).
Got to the Hospital, DH donated a pint of blood, a drug was inserted exactly by 12:am, i was asked to stroll around, i did that with hubby, i was catwalking, reminds me of our honeymoon at calabar plus or prewedding photos... chai! I felt like a Queen!
Was checked afterwards but was only just 2cm
We intensified the strolling till the next morning when the nurse decided to insert the second batch stream A of the clarion call
Mamas, at this point and beyond i realised i was a prophetess as i started releasing prophecies about many things infact i must have predicted when this world would end or who would be the next presido of naija... then i realised what a mama that went thrpugh same processes confessed.
At point, i would want to squat or fly or scream... mama telling me endure endure, stop shouting, conserve energy
For my mind, endure gini? Even for nysc endurance trek... one must not finish or you can take breaks in between as much as you wish grin

Fast forward into the Lfavour ward. So many mamas were screaming their various choruses with one as the chior mistress coz she has this commanding tone/voice that makes others to back her up...
Fast ward again, i joined the host of angelic mamas singing unto the Lord without proper rehearsal yet the song made sense
I sang both treble, alto and a little bass when the contration seizes a while.
I remember seeing the nurses playing n facebooking while we sing, a consultant walked in unanounced and saw some team of medical practitioners chitchatting while waiting for us...
The consultant screamed, see babys head o
They rushed, wore apron and was telling the mama not to push ooo
Hold on, hold on till we ask you to push
In my mind, i said nonsense people

Laboured a while, i cant time it biko... i have never worked in the capacity of a time keeper
The nurses were saying madam you are not pushing oo
Push o push o they said
I was confused, all these power mike pushing no do?
God came to my aid again through a nurse that said, your baby is big, gave me small cut n asked me to push...suddenly the bad nurse came and asked the other nurse to cut more may be to my anus nah...bad nurse
She said no, there is space... i pushed n my beautiful chinese girl came forth crying a little...everybody was wowed saying beautiful n very neat girl
All the pain disappeared...
I guess my baby didn't want to show up naturally because of the pregncare max dh bought from our first week till birth...a doc said she was enjoying, crossed her legs in the womb while sipping... another reason to buttress this is that she can suck eh
You would hear loud sound while she sucks
Also my breast not yet flowing freely
Please suggest what to give her
They said NAN is okay
I will move to new born thread in a shortwhile
I shall be waiting for teamies and other mamas over there
God bless us all and our LOs
Bs submitted
Cc motic2
Cc towerofGrace (you shall soon testify?
You shall someday, one day, very soon submit your own BS in Jesus name.
Amen!!
Am so happy for you. Congratulations 2 u and ur family!!! I just pray contraction start already,already clocked 39weeks today. I love ur birth story.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missyblissy: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Congratulations mama!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Aha, welcome cute charming prince. We have been waiting for you kiss.
Congrats babe, may he be all you pray for and more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Yeahhhhhh!August cappo haf born oooo,congrats ma'am,welcome bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sterope(f): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
@zaynie, hi, when will you be having your next WhatsApp class? And how much does it cost?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
oluwaleokey:

If there is a way i can upload and outload after 24hours, i go do am sharply... make hubby no come nairaland com see his daughterb pic
Biko make i save my marriage o
I come dey smile incessantly dey talk "na me born am o"
"Na my pikin"
"I be her mama"

LOL...
Funny mama.
God bless and keep your beautiful, Chinese girl IJN. Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Hurray!!!! Finally finally, the long awaited king made his grand entrance and I'm sure he did so in style and with great entourage. Congratulations darling and may be be all you ever prayed for.. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:45am On Aug 27, 2019
DocAdray:

LOL...
Funny mama.
God bless and keep your beautiful, Chinese girl IJN. Congratulations

Amen
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Tofi3:
Am so happy for you. Congratulations 2 u and ur family!!! I just pray contraction start already,already clocked 39weeks today. I love ur birth story.

Don't worry mama
Relax, it will definitely come
Supernatural birth
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Gloriousheart:
oluwaleokey , motic2 and other new mothers... Congrats! May your joy continue to increase as your LOs grow into all that God wants them to be.

Amen
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Cc
oluwaleokey

mama the truth
If you can afford it then its not a bad idea
Its just a food supplement that contains all the vitamins...
One should also eat well, i mean balanced diet and lots of fruits and water then you are good to go. These, i want to believe would make babys skin healthy and beautiful however dont just base your conclusion on this because there are other factors to be considered.

1) YOU and hubby still have to contribute your quotas to babys beauty o (no go take pregncare finish come dey await Americana)

I have seen a woman in a poor neighbourhood that has beautiful astonishing daughters, the 4 of them... very beautiful, they help their mum to fry akara...

2) above all, pray for beautiful children even before conception, it works
There is nothing Baba God cannot do or answer
Havent you see beautiful children but shocked when you see their parents? you would want to take up a research at university of Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Bgirl264:
Hahaha, abeg I never chop for this Buhari era, I no get strength to laf. @ I be her mama. So now n.a. you de give introductory speech ontop baby head ts wella. I'm so happy for you. I can see the happiness and joy it brings in being a mother. May God help us still looking forward and trusting Him for a day like dis. Your expressions and everything makes me feel so happy. Thank you for letting me share in your joy and happiness. Me love to your little Chinese princess.

Divine intervention on your matter in Jesus Name
Thank you Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Gloryne:

Congrats mama..I read your BS more than once grin God bless your family.
Please send me the ebook globar12@yahoo.com
I appreciate.

Thank you mama
Having issue with my email
Please someone should help out
Will send it incase i resolve it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Double salute my able cappo
God is Great n Faithful
Was waiting to hear from you
Congrats Mama
I dey wait BS cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2019
spicychic847:

Glory to God..He’s finally here. Congrats cappo and welcome to the world lil prince.

Congrats Oluwaleokey. Wonderful bs. God bless your princess.

Amen
Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Gloriousheart,
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail..

oluwaleokey
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail.

Please find time to read it and reply, thank you kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Yessssss, cappo aff born oh.
Congrats and God bless your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2019
beyedew:
Gloriousheart,
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail..

oluwale--okey
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail.

Please find time to read it and reply, thank you kiss
Okay Captain wink cheesy (na by fire by force). Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2019
well done ndi mama, am 20 weeks pregnant,am I the only one that has not start antenatal, the thought of drugs pisses me off, for my baby,awwwr, moving strong ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5186) (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.