Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146284 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) (5193) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2019
beyedew:
Gloriousheart,
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail..

oluwaleokey
Good morning sis, please I sent you a mail.

Please find time to read it and reply, thank you kiss

Sent you a mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:

mama the truth
If you can afford it then its not a bad idea
Its just a food supplement that contains all the vitamins...
One should also eat well, i mean balanced diet and lots of fruits and water then you are good to go. These, i want to believe would make babys skin healthy and beautiful however dont just base your conclusion on this because there are other factors to be considered.

1) YOU and hubby still have to contribute your quotas to babys beauty o (no go take pregncare finish come dey await Americana)
2) above all, pray for beautiful children even before conception, it works ...
Hehehehe. Na Chinese baby I want tongue
Your points are well noted, mama. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Okay Captain wink cheesy (na by fire by force). Lol
This girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Sent you a mail
Thanks sis, I have replied you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2019
I cant drink water. I don't know what else to do because I know I need it. Cryinggggggggg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God
Thank you all mamas that gave their numerous advice and suggestions through out this journey
I sincerely appreciate you all
I have graduated from a FTM to an awaiting STM grin

Really don't where to start from, after different scans were giving various weight for baby, 3.3, 4.5, 5.1 and 3.58... my sisters o, me & hubby decided to opt for elective cs as we were already 40 weeks gone, i mean in our 41st week. After i meant with my antenatal doctor, he invited more doctors, so there were team of doctors debating on my matter o.. las las the most senoir suggested they should give more 10 days and watch me closely since there were no signs of contractions/labour yet. Some doctors nodded against the idea but couldnt alter a word maybe becuse he was the most senior... God intervened immediately by bringing another senior doc my way...he saw them and asked what was going on and finally authorised i should be induced today today, concluded by saying madam go get your things... i shouted i am ready, let the induction start now biko.. later said i go and come back in the evening time.

Came back in the evening after powerful prayers of agreement & thanksgiving with hubby n my mumcy (come o, new mamas esp the ftm, i admonish you to go digest very well the ebook of supernatural birth, alot of us have it n can forward it).
Got to the Hospital, DH donated a pint of blood, a drug was inserted exactly by 12:am, i was asked to stroll around, i did that with hubby, i was catwalking, reminds me of our honeymoon at calabar plus or prewedding photos... chai! I felt like a Queen!
Was checked afterwards but was only just 2cm
We intensified the strolling till the next morning when the nurse decided to insert the second batch stream A of the clarion call
Mamas, at this point and beyond i realised i was a prophetess as i started releasing prophecies about many things infact i must have predicted when this world would end or who would be the next presido of naija... then i realised what a mama that went thrpugh same processes confessed.
At point, i would want to squat or fly or scream... mama telling me endure endure, stop shouting, conserve energy
For my mind, endure gini? Even for nysc endurance trek... one must not finish or you can take breaks in between as much as you wish grin

Fast forward into the Lfavour ward. So many mamas were screaming their various choruses with one as the chior mistress coz she has this commanding tone/voice that makes others to back her up...
Fast ward again, i joined the host of angelic mamas singing unto the Lord without proper rehearsal yet the song made sense
I sang both treble, alto and a little bass when the contration seizes a while.
I remember seeing the nurses playing n facebooking while we sing, a consultant walked in unanounced and saw some team of medical practitioners chitchatting while waiting for us...
The consultant screamed, see babys head o
They rushed, wore apron and was telling the mama not to push ooo
Hold on, hold on till we ask you to push
In my mind, i said nonsense people

Laboured a while, i cant time it biko... i have never worked in the capacity of a time keeper
The nurses were saying madam you are not pushing oo
Push o push o they said
I was confused, all these power mike pushing no do?
God came to my aid again through a nurse that said, your baby is big, gave me small cut n asked me to push...suddenly the bad nurse came and asked the other nurse to cut more may be to my anus nah...bad nurse
She said no, there is space... i pushed n my beautiful chinese girl came forth crying a little...everybody was wowed saying beautiful n very neat girl
All the pain disappeared...
I guess my baby didn't want to show up naturally because of the pregncare max dh bought from our first week till birth...a doc said she was enjoying, crossed her legs in the womb while sipping... another reason to buttress this is that she can suck eh
You would hear loud sound while she sucks
Also my breast not yet flowing freely
Please suggest what to give her
They said NAN is okay
I will move to new born thread in a shortwhile
I shall be waiting for teamies and other mamas over there
God bless us all and our LOs
Bs submitted
Cc motic2
Cc towerofGrace (you shall soon testify?
You shall someday, one day, very soon submit your own BS in Jesus name.
Amen!!

Hmmnnn... This is wow! Mama Chinese princess. May God bless you and your LO.
You will not cry over her in Jesus name.

Please, I need the book(supernatural birth). If you won’t mind, can you send via WhatsApp (07062044902) or email (rachealiyanu.ir@gmail.com)?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God
Thank you all mamas that gave their numerous advice and suggestions through out this journey

Congratulations on the arrival of your Chinese Princess mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA
My cute charming prince arrived last night
Weighed 3.5kg via elective cs
Bs coming shortly wink

Congratulations mama. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
What can I use for the increasing stretch marks on my tummy. I've been using Shea Butter but it looks like it's increasing daily instead of reducing or at least staying as it is sad angry
Please is there a specific kinda oil i should use??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graced2018: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mummywifey:
I cant drink water. I don't know what else to do because I know I need it. Cryinggggggggg

Hey mama, we are in the same boat! Please dont beat yourself up.

However keep trying, try cold garri water, try juice but dilute with water, try soft drink but dilute with water, try custard or pap, try cereal with cold milk (all these are suggestions am exploring cos i also cant keep water down). Just keep trying...

Throwing up is tough, i know cos am currently in that boat but some of what you ingest will stay in while some will be thrown out. However keep trying till your body eventually adjusts.

You are doing great Mama, welldone

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Graced2018:

Hey Team March 2020!!!!!

Is your first trim as tough? I cant even stomach water...helllllppppppppppppppp

I’m only able to take super chilled water, anything other than that makes me nauseous. This pregnancy is also giving me aversion to sweet things and meat

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graced2018: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chimzy09:

I’m only able to take super chilled water, anything other than that makes me nauseous. This pregnancy is also giving me aversion to sweet things and meat

Glad you have a spec of water that sits well.

My aversion is to rice and meat too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Graced2018:

Glad you have a spec of water that sits well.

My aversion is to rice and meat too

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention rice sad and then there’s the metallic taste in my mouth I can’t get over. I have spent so much on pectol or mentos gum. Was buying orbit but it turns sweet after a while

I honestly can’t wait for week 14
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mummywifey:

Sorry mama. Try cold water? Or maybe cucumber and/or watermelon? They can help you keep hydrated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink

Congratulations Cappo.. So happy to hear the Good news.
Gods blessings on the little one and the entire family. Well done mummy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by subsonic(f): 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hi mommies, I am 40W5D today, I had a membrane sweep/strip done yesterday by my doctor (used gloved fingers to massage my cervix with the hope of inducing labour- it was very painful).

Afterward I felt cramps in my lower abdomen and also noticed blood stained mucus like discharge. He said if I do not go into labour within 72hours of the sweep, then it didn't work.

Who has had this done before and how effective is it in inducing labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkspicy(f): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jaimieskiddies:

For sale 3Ok
Complete Philip Avent feeding set
Electric sterilizer, manual breast pump,feeding bottles,extra teats,pacifiers, bag etc
Call or Whatsapp me 08142258366

how much is the electric breast pump and is it new?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God

Really don't where to start from, after different scans were giving various weight for baby, 3.3, 4.5, 5.1 and 3.58... my sisters o, me & hubby decided to opt for elective cs as we were already 40 weeks gone, i mean in our 41st week. After i meant with my antenatal doctor, he invited more doctors, so there were team of doctors debating on my matter o.. las las the most senoir suggested they should give more 10 days and watch me closely since there were no signs of contractions/labour yet. Some doctors nodded against the idea but couldnt alter a word maybe becuse he was the most senior... God intervened immediately by bringing another senior doc my way...he saw them and asked what was going on and finally authorised i should be induced today today, concluded by saying madam go get your things... i shouted i am ready, let the induction start now biko.. later said i go and come back in the evening time.

Came back in the evening after powerful prayers of agreement & thanksgiving with hubby n my mumcy (come o, new mamas esp the ftm, i admonish you to go digest very well the ebook of supernatural birth, alot of us have it n can forward it).
Got to the Hospital, DH donated a pint of blood, a drug was inserted exactly by 12:am, i was asked to stroll around, i did that with hubby, i was catwalking, reminds me of our honeymoon at calabar plus or prewedding photos... chai! I felt like a Queen!
We intensified the strolling till the next morning when the nurse decided to insert the second batch stream A of the clarion call
Mamas, at this point and beyond i realised i was a prophetess as i started releasing prophecies about many things infact i must have predicted when this world would end or who would be the next presido of naija... then i realised what a mama that went thrpugh same processes confessed.
At point, i would want to squat or fly or scream... mama telling me endure endure, stop shouting, conserve energy
For my mind, endure gini? Even for nysc endurance trek... one must not finish or you can take breaks in between as much as you wish grin

Fast forward into the Lfavour ward. So many mamas were screaming their various choruses with one as the chior mistress coz she has this commanding tone/voice that makes others to back her up...
Fast ward again, i joined the host of angelic mamas singing unto the Lord without proper rehearsal yet the song made sense
I remember seeing the nurses playing n facebooking while we sing, a consultant walked in unanounced and saw some team of medical practitioners chitchatting while waiting for us...

Laboured a while, i cant time it biko... i have never worked in the capacity of a time keeper
Push o push o they said
God came to my aid again through a nurse that said, your baby is big, gave me small cut n asked me to push...suddenly the bad nurse came and asked the other nurse to cut more may be to my anus nah...bad nurse
She said no, there is space... i pushed n my beautiful chinese girl came forth crying a little...everybody was wowed saying beautiful n very neat girl
I guess my baby didn't want to show up naturally because of the pregncare max dh bought from our first week till birth...a doc said she was enjoying, crossed her legs in the womb while sipping... another reason to buttress this is that she can suck eh
They said NAN is okay
Bs submitted
Cc motic2
Amen!!
Wow congrats ma'am, you're really a good writer. I have been begging for the book of supernatural birth but nobody to give me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkspicy(f): 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:
Mama D mamas
All Glory be to God

Push o push o they said
They said NAN is okay
Bs submitted
Cc motic2
Amen!!

congratulations, may she be a source of joy to you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chimzy09:

Sorry mama. Try cold water? Or maybe cucumber and/or watermelon? They can help you keep hydrated

OK I will try them.thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Graced2018:

Hey mama, we are in the same boat! Please dont beat yourself up.

However keep trying, try cold garri water, try juice but dilute with water, try soft drink but dilute with water, try custard or pap, try cereal with cold milk (all these are suggestions am exploring cos i also cant keep water down). Just keep trying...

Throwing up is tough, i know cos am currently in that boat but some of what you ingest will stay in while some will be thrown out. However keep trying till your body eventually adjusts.

You are doing great Mama, welldone

thank you very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkspicy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
motic2:
BA My cute charming prince arrived last night Weighed 3.5kg via elective cs Bs coming shortly wink
oh finally.. congratulations mama.. God bless you and the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omololaferanmi: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello mummy I'm new here...I'm 30 weeks gone with my baby,I did 2 ultrasound recently to check the baby sex,I was given 2 result.. One said male the other female....
Any mummy in the house that experience slightly headache,pimples out break,eating a lot,saliva since 1 month of positive result,baby kicks a lot,no serious morning sickness unlike my baby girl....which gender did you later have...
All these symptoms were opposite of my first born which is a girl.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sterope:
@zaynie, hi, when will you be having your next WhatsApp class? And how much does it cost?

I can't say when it would be but the price has increased to 10000N only

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amorprincesa: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yaaaaay! Cappo haff born! congratulations dear! Welcome baby
motic2:
BA
Bs coming shortly wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
nkspicy:

congratulations, may she be a source of joy to you and your family.
Amen
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Follyshowbaby:

Congratulations on the arrival of your Chinese Princess mama
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hello mamas in the house. I’m team February 2020. I’m new on this thread. FTM although I had a miscarriage last year. I have come to register o. I’m currently 16wks and some days gone but still dealing with morning sickness. Anybody like me? Wonder when this will stop. I’m still using promethazine cos I can’t do without it!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwaleokey: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Asasteve:

Wow congrats ma'am, you're really a good writer. I have been begging for the book of supernatural birth but nobody to give me

Thank you mama
I just forwarded to
Beyedew
Gloryne
Ffafolayan

Please help me share
I may not be frequent
Chinese mama!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffafolayan: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Thank you mama
I just forwarded to
Beyedew
Gloryne
Ffafolayan

Please help me share
I may not be frequent
Chinese mama!

I’m really grateful mama. Thank you.

Send me your email address if you need
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
oluwaleokey:

Thank you mama
I just forwarded to

Gloryne

Please help me share
I may not be frequent
Chinese mama!
Thank you Chinese mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
You can add little lemon juice to your water it actually worked for during my first trimester
Mummywifey:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5187) (5188) (5189) (5190) (5191) (5192) (5193) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekobiada, esthy111(f), StephOkemini and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.