Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138802 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jellyshine:
Hello beautiful waddling and about to be bumping momma's.i am here to register as team March 2020 tongue.
I am an old nairalander but choose to use a new moniker so bygones can truly be bygones grin.This is a new chapter for me and I am rocking my new trimester with swag cheesy.
#TeamMarch2020.
Here I come selense! Easy does it till my happiness comes forth.
I am registering with 20 diapers,50 packs of wipes,100 tubers of new yam as well as some bags of rice.
Please our cappo show yaself.
welcome ma, we don't have a cappo yet, you can take the mantle ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Anugod:
Thanks sis. Heartburn and backache are my two friends currently cry cry
awwwn sorry dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessingdaniel: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations and baby you are welcome in Jesus name.
Mumibaby:
BA

I welcomed my princess into the world today, 3.3kg, viginal delivery with little tear (VBAC), await my B's shortly.

September cappo pls take note.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaimasomkene: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
BA BA I gave birth around 2am today. After 30 minutes of labour

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaimasomkene:
BA BA
I gave birth around 2am today. After 30 minutes of labour

Congratulations ma. God bless your your newborn and family. Amen.

Mumibaby:
BA

I welcomed my princess into the world today, 3.3kg, viginal delivery with little tear (VBAC), await my B's shortly.

Congratulations mama. Blessings of God upon your LO, you and yours. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mumibaby:
BA

congrats ma. Welcome Jesus baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Icesnow(f): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello mamas in d house. Pls Is there anything i can use for excessive saliva and bitter tongue?I'm in my first trimester. I have tried kolanut and bitter kola but ain't working. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bitter kola was what I used in my 1st pregnancy. I just put it in my mouth and suck on it. And it worked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
chrissyjay:
Good afternoon Mama's, They say I was suppose to take rhogam injection when I had the miscarriage. So they took my blood sample for rhesus antibody titre test. Could it be the reason I was bleeding? Though I'm no longer bleeding without any drug given to me except the two drips I was given .

Your rhesus factor must be -ve and your dh's +ve .

Be calm, God is control everything will work out for your good. It's good that they have a good lead on the situation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mumibaby:
BA

Congratulations ma. Princess you are welcome.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaimasomkene:
BA BA

Congratulations dear. May the Lord make it easy for other mamas too. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaimasomkene:
BA BA
waooh!!! Congratulations to you ma,your baby shall continue to be a happiness for you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jummyteetoo: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mumibaby:
BA

congrats ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wify...March
Myself....March
EDD...March2020
Wedding anniversary...March
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD
#TeamMarch

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Icesnow(f): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
chrissyjay:
Bitter kola was what I used in my 1st pregnancy. I just put it in my mouth and suck on it. And it worked
Thanks mama. It didn't work for me. It only worked for a day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mumibaby:
BA

kaimasomkene:
BA BA

Big congratulations my teamies. May your little ones arrival be a blessing to you and your family...

I have been scheduled for Elcs. Me that was hoping on vbac chai but God knows best sha. Miracle still fit happengrin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MyGODdidit(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Waoo that was so fast!! Congrats and may God bless your new blessings!

kaimasomkene:
BA BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MyGODdidit(f): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
My cappo how are u and ur family doing. How is the big boy himself hope he is doing great. You don't know my monicker because I'm new but I know u very very well though here on this platform. I was also team July and to be frank u really did a good job then and even now, how u checked on July teamie then, encouragement and etc... kudos to u!!! I gave birth to my beautiful daughter on the 28th July and she is my third and my first daughter, I'm truly happy and grateful to GOD! My regards to Bobo and d rest of ur family! Cheers!

Habbeyoluwa:
Can't believe have been MIA for a Month. Happy new month and Congrats to all the amazing August mamas how is the vigilante going? Waddling mamas wishing u safe delivery.

July teamies hope every every dey go. Its well God will surely see us through.Amen

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PecAbby: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mummywifey:

I guess yours was natural, hers is ivf. The level of progesterone from natural pregnancy is different from what the body produces in ivf pregnancies, so she needs 800mg of cyclogest instead of 400 mg.

@omojudy i enjoy reading your blog. keep it up
Glad you enjoy my real life movie. You could share the link especially the one on sexual abuse on your WhatsApp status and invite your audience to read and share too!
Thanks mama for the feedback.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
PecAbby:
Good evening Mamas

Registering for Team April 2020.

Currently im on the following medications
Fesolate
Vit. C
Folate
Vit B
Multivitamins
Any Team April 2020 in the house?

Congratulations Sis, you shall carry with ease.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
MyGODdidit:
My cappo how are u and ur family doing. How is the big boy himself hope he is doing great. You don't know my monicker because I'm new but I know u very very well though here on this platform. I was also team July and to be frank u really did a good job then and even now, how u checked on July teamie then, encouragement and etc... kudos to u!!! I gave birth to my beautiful daughter on the 28th July and she is my third and my first daughter, I'm truly happy and grateful to GOD! My regards to Bobo and d rest of ur family! Cheers!

Your Ada don land! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaimasomkene:
BA BA
Congratulations!
I want to be like you when I grow up!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ameemee:
My able cappo jeniluv how u dey, shoutout to all November mamas we re almost there.
Helloooooo darling,good to have you here ooo,am doing great,you?please come in regularly e hear?Happy bumping dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adetayomrs18: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations to the latest mums, may God keep and protect your babies oooo and God should grant the rest of us safe delivery IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MyGODdidit(f): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
I tell you hahaha grin grin tks mama u too will testify!!

[qmuote author=Omojudy post=81953098]
Your Ada don land! Congratulations!

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jellyshine:
Hello beautiful waddling and about to be bumping momma's.i am here to register as team March 2020 tongue.
I am an old nairalander but choose to use a new moniker so bygones can truly be bygones grin.This is a new chapter for me and I am rocking my new trimester with swag cheesy.
#TeamMarch2020.
Here I come selense! Easy does it till my happiness comes forth.
I am registering with 20 diapers,50 packs of wipes,100 tubers of new yam as well as some bags of rice.
Please our cappo show yaself.

Welcome teamie..please be our cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations to you... May God bless our baby.

I await your detailed BS, because I'm praying and working for VBAC
Mumibaby:
BA

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations to you, thank God for fast delivery... May God bless the baby
kaimasomkene:
BA BA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Im expecting too in march
My birthday is also in march
March is a wonderful month.
Congratulations!! March will be filled with nothing but happiness cheesy
I'm excited!!
SeyiAyorinde:
Wify...March
Myself....March
EDD...March2020
Wedding anniversary...March
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD
#TeamMarch

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
olabrinks:
Im expecting too in march
My birthday is also in march
March is a wonderful month.
Congratulations!! March will be filled with nothing but happiness cheesy
I'm excited!!
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ameemee:
My able cappo jeniluv how u dey, shoutout to all November mamas we re almost there.
Helloooooo darling,good to have you here,been so long,am good dear,you?please come in regularly e hear?Happy bumping

(1) (2) (3) ... (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.