Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134499 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lemonadewifey: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Jellyshine:
Congratulations kaimasomkene on the arrival of your baby.I don't want to be March cappo o Mzleemah and Maryjane! I just want to share my happiness with other expecting momma's.
#TeamMarch
#TeamExcellentBabies.
Happy Friday.
Today I am going to change my provider at NHIS to a hospital with better pregnancy management facilities.
I have chosen of St Mary's Catholic hospital gwagwalada.
Hopefully by next Month the change should be effected and can start antenatal there.
I see a gynecologist at the GH every two weeks for monitoring.I am currently on 10mg progesterone 3 times daily and folic acid.
Post food pics o.
I want to salivate tongue.
SMCH is very good. I delivered my baby there and the service was more than I expected and I was happy I didn't use UATH
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Simsimz(f): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2019
jazzyjazz:

I am still experiencing serious morning sickness, plus dizziness plus a host of other things so this honeymoon phase has not really been a honeymoon for me sha. I just know say the urge to kpekus is real mehn and I am taking very good advantage of it by raping dh every now and then cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry about the MS minister for kpekus affairs.. Carry go cool cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GreaterGraceGG(f): 6:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Ayaoye:
Nice threads you got here mummies.... I'm 4 weeks pregnant. According to baby center I am due in May 2020. Sincerely I don't know where to start, I don't have my family in this country and no friends (don't want anyone to know yet) . I have however started folic acid. Please when do I start going for hospital checkups and what site or where can I start shopping for baby things that is pocket friendly.... Don't mind me I'm just excited ooo
Congratulations dear, I wish you smooth journey.
There is a mama here that sells baby things, you can PM her, her moniker is Zaynie, she will do you well.
Which hospital do you want to use? Go there and register, they will tell you when to start coming for antenatal.
Baby center is a good site for preggos, I always check baby center when I was pregnant.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prettyuche(f): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
jazzyjazz:
Team December mamas how far? Most of us are in our 3rd trimester already. Very soon we will be counting down!
Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list
If you have checked gender, please also let me know so I can update. Apologies for not having the roll call since, this belle has shown me pepper sha with constant MS but we will get there.

To the mamas that checked on me via their mentions, thank you o, may God bless you ladies

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY)
Nimi22 (I will soon come and drag you from ya house) -
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 13th
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

I am still experiencing serious morning sickness, plus dizziness plus a host of other things so this honeymoon phase has not really been a honeymoon for me sha. I just know say the urge to kpekus is real mehn and I am taking very good advantage of it by raping dh every now and then cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please show face ladies lets know how you are doing. We are almost there!!!

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

Well-done ma.mine is crazy palpitations. I have a history of anxiety disorder.it has tripled.I constantly worry for my heart.you still have not change my date.Dec 30.gender ( twins)...XX and XY

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin grin[size=8pt][/size]
Nimi22:

If I have to say my date again before you update it I will have to send my friend to you. It's Dec 20.
Sorry about the MS just stay strong at least you can still kpekus. grin grin

My toddler is showing me pepper. I just tire. Right now he wants me to back him I refused so he's lying across my tummy in a very annoying way. I'm hippo walking already so I don't even know what I will do by November it is well with us.
[size=8pt][quote author=Nimi22 post=8198679 grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Honeysweetest:
hello mama,can any one tell me a good hospital in enugu and in nnewi that do ivf. I will appreciate. thank you
LIFE Hospital Nnewi l

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pis123: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Good morning ma'am in the house,

Just joining this forum after 7years and 10month waiting. Finally he answered me.

Please, I will need your advice on 9month journey.

I did IVF/ICSI, I am two weeks pregnant. Seeing brown discharge....

Medication: I am taking Vitamin C 500mg once daily, Progesterone gestone injection daily, Cyclogent insert twice daily, Progynova(3 times daily), Folic acid 5mg once daily, Vitamin E 180mg once daily, and Vasoprin once daily. All are doctors recommendations
brown discharge is normal in early stage of pregnancy,speaking frm experience,wish u a safe 9mnths journey

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xxsunrise: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
Help me oooo, biko am 13 weeks Pregnant, how well can I treat Yeast infection? Am tired of this discharge during kpekus moments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Prettyuche:

Well-done ma.mine is crazy palpitations. I have a history of anxiety disorder.it has tripled.I constantly worry for my heart.you still have not change my date.Dec 30.gender ( twins)...XX and XY

I apologize my sister. I'll update right away.
The Lord is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Team December mamas how far? Most of us are in our 3rd trimester already. Very soon we will be counting down!
Please if you are a new team december mama, mention me so I can add your name to the list
If you have checked gender, please also let me know so I can update. Apologies for not having the roll call since, this belle has shown me pepper sha with constant MS but we will get there.

To the mamas that checked on me via their mentions, thank you o, may God bless you ladies

Iomoge2 - Dec 1st
jazzyjazz - Dec 14th/16th (BOY)
Nimi22 - Dec 20th
Dharyor1234 (Our january mama, how far?)
Lmay - Dec 3rd (Boy)
Brokewaist -
Prettyuche - Dec 30th (Twins Boy and Girl)
Rhukkie - Dec 26th
Anonymous29 - Dec 10th
Simsimz - Dec 20th
Cerdarlivia - Dec 8

Please show face ladies lets know how you are doing. We are almost there!!!

We are growing gradually.
Infact #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery
#Sexiestmamasinurneigbourhood
#chirstmasbabies

Have a great day teamies

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Simsimz:

Sorry about the MS minister for kpekus affairs.. Carry go cool cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MS has nothing on my kpekus mission grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nimi22:

If I have to say my date again before you update it I will have to send my friend to you. It's Dec 20.
Sorry about the MS just stay strong at least you can still kpekus. grin grin

My toddler is showing me pepper. I just tire. Right now he wants me to back him I refused so he's lying across my tummy in a very annoying way. I'm hippo walking already so I don't even know what I will do by November it is well with us.

you're not the only one hippo walking o
you need to see how big i am now.

dis our toddlers no know say person no get energy again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Pregnant virgin, ashawo with MSc, akwunakwuna of the Federal Republic, minister of kpekus affairs. 2 hendzzzz for you cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this woman, kuku kee me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
LMay:

Ouch, sorry our cappo. Get better soon please. MS isn't fun at all. It's XY. Waist pain, butt bone pain, feet pain and finger joints pain is what I'm battling now. I limp and waddle. Walking is literally a pain in the butt.

my sister i am experiencing all the pain too.
its not funny at all. thank God we are almost at the finish line

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cedarlivia:
Present! Able cappo weh done o. Don't worry OK. December will soon be here and baby in your arms, MS will all be forgotten.
Me I am doing great. My two older kids (two and four) makes sure mommy gets more than her fair share of exercises. Onye di m onu okwu cha cha. The bright side is that it helps me subdue my weight. Feeling super bloated na another one. I eat one guava in d morning and I feel as if I swallowed a cow.
God is at work in us teamies. It will all end in rejoicing and praise.

it will definitely end in praise. the Lord is your strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
ToyosiR:

Madam, How are you doing? You still dey repeat this class. Anyway, its a good class wey upper position carrier dey repeat.

Just saw your post and thought of saying Hi....

i gallant o.

i still de the class o

you nko? which team we go put you? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
juicypetal:

LIFE Hospital Nnewi l
thanks so much,please which part of nnewi is it located?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good evening waddling mamas, pls is there anyone who knows where i can get rhogam injection around redemption camp at an affordable price? it's urgent thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victoria1991(f): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
I sell am affordable trsted and trusted drugs that cure imfertility.It works like magic.Contact me on 08103659401

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Congrats teamie. May God bless and keep you and our princess. Hope you've ported to the newbies thread already. CONGRATulations once again

Mumibaby:
BA

I welcomed my princess into the world today, 3.3kg, viginal delivery with little tear (VBAC), await my B's shortly.

September cappo pls take note.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2019
CONGRATS teamie. May God bless and protect you and our newborn. Gos be praised. That's the Swift labour weve been praying for. Hope you've joined the newborns thread already. CONGRATulations once again

kaimasomkene:
BA BA
I gave birth around 2am today. After 30 minutes of labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2019
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

Yeah....finally its our month of supernatural deliveries.
Father on behalf of my team we appreciate you for being with u through out this 9monthe course...finally it's our month of joy unspeakable, we pray that you grant all team September mom's and indeed every woman on a platform a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Dear teamies go forth and bring forth with joy, mummy and baby hale and hearty. Let the birth announcements and BS start dropping as e dey hot.

No delays whatsoever in Jesus name.
@Adetayormrs18 how far moma?

Pls let's come out and answer our names

MONIKER....................... EDD.............GENDER

1. peggygee................... 29th ...........Team blue
2. Myrygurl..................... 14th...........Team surprise
3. Mumibaby.................. 11th.......... Birthed a Beautiful Princess
4. Kaimasomkene......... 9th............. Birthed a Beautiful Princess
5. Reezon....................... 8th..............Not yet known
6. Crownzeal.................. 29th............Not yet known
7. Mabel20 .................. 22nd........(Twins) Not yet known
8. Jummyteetoo........... 14th.......... Team pink
9. Hansie63.....................26th...........Team pink
10. DoubleJ19..................19th..........Team Blue
11. Tofi3,...........................2nd............Team Blue
12. Adetayomrs18............5th............ Not yet known
13. Peddylove....................29th...........Team Blue

#Teamseptember for Swift and short delivery
#Teammummy&baby Hale and hearty
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamsexymomas with the sauce cool

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2019
CONGRATulations Teamies, the Lord who did it for our Teamates will do it for all of us.

Pls let's drop our BAs once we drop oooo.
@adetayormrs how are you MoMA? Pls come out of peeoping mood and update us

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2019
chrissyjay:
Good evening waddling mamas, pls is there anyone who knows where i can get rhogam injection around redemption camp at an affordable price? it's urgent thanks.

Check pharmacy shops around you ma. You can ask your Dr too to direct you where to get it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2019
xxsunrise:
Help me oooo, biko am 13 weeks Pregnant, how well can I treat Yeast infection? Am tired of this discharge during kpekus moments.

Are discharge during kpekus exercise yeast infection?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Pearl05:

Check pharmacy shops around you ma. You can ask your Dr too to direct you where to get it.

ok. Thanks ma. Their own is too expensive ni o. Though I'm making other contact from a friend who got hers at a lesser price.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2019
xxsunrise:

How did you know that you have yeast infection? Have you ran any test in the hospital?
During pregnancy it's normal to have more vaginal discharge.
If you have concerns about your discharge, please see a doctor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Amen oo, Present Cappo. Team blue, please update.
I am having pains in my thighs. Like at the joint of the thigh with the pelvic region. To turn sides while lying down nah work oo. To lift leg, like from ground say mk I place am on stool nah like load, especially the left leg. God help us all.

peggygee:
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM SEPTEMBER

Yeah....finally its our month of supernatural deliveries.
Father on behalf of my team we appreciate you for being with u through out this 9monthe course...finally it's our month of joy unspeakable, we pray that you grant all team September mom's and indeed every woman on a platform a safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

Dear teamies go forth and bring forth with joy, mummy and baby hale and hearty. Let the birth announcements and BS start dropping as e dey hot.

No delays whatsoever in Jesus name.
@Adetayormrs18 how far moma?

Pls let's come out and answer our names

MONIKER....................... EDD.............GENDER

1. peggygee................... 29th ...........Team blue
2. Myrygurl..................... 14th...........Team surprise
3. Mumibaby.................. 11th.......... Birthed a Beautiful Princess
4. Kaimasomkene......... 9th............. Birthed a Beautiful Princess
5. Reezon....................... 8th..............Not yet known
6. Crownzeal.................. 29th............Not yet known
7. Mabel20 .................. 22nd........(Twins) Not yet known
8. Jummyteetoo........... 14th.......... Team pink
9. Hansie63.....................26th...........Team pink
10. DoubleJ19..................19th..........Team Blue
11. Tofi3,...........................2nd............Team Blue
12. Adetayomrs18............5th............ Not yet known
13. Peddylove....................29th...........Team Blue

#Teamseptember for Swift and short delivery
#Teammummy&baby Hale and hearty
#Teamsupernaturaldelivery
#Teamsexymomas with the sauce cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good day ma’am
Pls are you a writer I have an article to write needs someone to put me through
Omojudy:

Glad you enjoy my real life movie. You could share the link especially the one on sexual abuse on your WhatsApp status and invite your audience to read and share too!
Thanks mama for the feedback.

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
I applied twice I was denied also tried Canada I I got a message to submit my passport for visa stamp bcus it has been approved for the past 3months now my passport has been with them my friend that applied for Brazil too her passport has been with them since June.only God knows what’s happening but you can try sha..as for me I have given up looking forward to have my bundle of joy here in peace
twinboyandgirl:
Good evening Mummies. Hope you all and babies are doing great?
Please has any mum to be in the house gotten a visa to the USA on the grounds of going to give birth in the last 2 months? Please help a sister with this info! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
jazzyjazz:

i gallant o.

i still de the class o

you nko? which team we go put you? grin

I dey team April but as i dey type so, i am having threatened abortion. I no fit cry sef. Waiting for tomorrow to go for scan sha embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
ToyosiR:

I dey team April but as i dey type so, i am having threatened abortion. I no fit cry sef. Waiting for tomorrow to go for scan sha embarassed embarassed embarassed

Try and be positive dear,refuse the report of the doctor and stand on God's report,i was told same thing on Thursday night but God took control,i did scan on Friday,my cervix is closed and baby is in good condition.It is well.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5198) (5199) (5200) (5201) (5202) (5203) (5204) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.