Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196812 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2019
Hello beautiful Mama's ...abeg make una no vex say I dey ask to much question grin grin grin cool cool cool

Bikonu I use to do scan every week to check how my baby is doing y because I don't have any sign of pregnancy except for dull cramp. Now my ? Is hope doing to many scan will not harm the baby

Daalu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Hello beautiful Mama's ...abeg make una no vex say I dey ask to much question grin grin grin cool cool cool

Bikonu I use to do scan every week to check how my baby is doing y because I don't have any sign of pregnancy except for dull cramp. Now my ? Is hope doing to many scan will not harm the baby

Daalu

I dont think it's bad at all. Enjoy seeing your baby grow.

Chai I envy you o... I am here lying on my bed so weak. Vomiting everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2019
blessedmum11:

Madam, i am not a mother yet but honestly speaking u r so ignorant and annoying and outright stupid. Nobody is pained but rather alot are very irritated by your stupid posts. Please go and sit down, we are tired of your negative energy. Which God are you talking about sef?? What belief??

Please calm down. No need to insult. Let's forget all that has happened. One love.

Peace out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Pls is ok already, the man who asked the question is better informed by every mamas suggestions and our dear @pearl05 who suggested he goes on with the pap has already apologized. Pls let's not over flog this matter by quoting @honeysweetness. Let pple live by their own decision however it may be.
There's enough infor on this new born and pap for everyone is make a better decision.

@pearl05 I love how responded. No one is an island and we learn everyday.

God bless the anonymous Mama who donated 1 carton of lactogen.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Nyxx123:
Pls is ok already, the man who asked the question is better informed by every mamas suggestions and our dear @pearl05 who suggested he goes on with the pap has already apologized. Pls let's not over flog this matter by quoting @honeysweetness. Let pple live by their own decision however it may be.
There's enough infor on this new born and pap for everyone is make a better decision.

Very good

Seriously we should all calm down...life is not that serious..the way everybody is attacking those two people is to much ..they might be wrong they might also be right. The main thing here is for everyone to use her right mind to know what is best for her child, nobody is an island.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2019
I agree. Let’s try not to be too judgemental, everybody is learning here and growing. Nobody’s parenting skill is perfect and we all just want the best for our children. We may not agree with everyone’s opinion, but we can disagree without aggression and rude language. It is well.
Nyxx123:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ayaoye:

Sis.. The back pain is getting so serious. Just this evening I mistakenly bent to pick up something from the ground and immediately my left lower back hit me with a sharp pain that I couldn't walk... This one is not just a pain for one or two minutes it's more like for hours...i have to use pillow to support my back when I lay down. I think I have to see the doctor. And yes I'm team May 2020....�

Abeg, see doctor shaparly. It is well with you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Daalu
same here, no sickness or symptoms. Have done scan 4 times already, currently going to 10 weeks, but I think I will stop now till end of first trimester before the sonographer thinks I am crazy . Team April 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
blessedmum11:

Madam, i am not a mother yet but honestly speaking u r so ignorant and annoying and outright stupid. Nobody is pained but rather alot are very irritated by your stupid posts. Please go and sit down, we are tired of your negative energy. Which God are you talking about sef?? What belief??
lol,madam u are still so pained,if I use those ur insults on u in a different way,u might not like it,with the way u are ranting,ur opinion cannever matter to me,never, u make no sense,u make noise,when u want to talk like a reasonable woman,I will know,until then,is my opinion and I owe no apology to ur anger

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2019
Mama in the house, is taking okada bad in early pregnancy?? my husband inists i take Uber anywhere I am going. That baby is still in the early stage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jeniluv:
Joyfulmama,our able January cappo,please comman carry your teamie@Honeysweetest....Enough of these cyber quarelling biko!
lol,u call when people try to stand on what they believe cyber quarrelling?,u call defence quarelling! out of all the mentions here,I can comfortably say for the first time that mentioning me writting this crap is silly,u want me to keep calm against cyber bullies that want to force their opinions down my throat? forgetting that as we are different we think different? are u listening to urself?, all the mentions I have gotten here I don't find offensive,but urs ma,is offensive.bye

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
MISSYTOSIN:
Mama in the house, is taking okada bad in early pregnancy?? my husband inists i take Uber anywhere I am going. That baby is still in the early stage

Yes very bad...that was among wat cause my previous miscarriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2019
MISSYTOSIN:
same here, no sickness or symptoms. Have done scan 4 times already, currently going to 10 weeks, but I think I will stop now till end of first trimester before the sonographer thinks I am crazy . Team April 2020.

Me 9 weeks by Friday. Yeah team April 2020... I will continue I don't want story again ...I keep on changing lab and the keep on giving me different EDD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MISSYTOSIN(f): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Yes very bad...that was among wat cause my previous miscarriage
toor, Uber it’s then, cause I can’t drive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hello mamas. Remember I have been having serious back pain. Got to the hospital this morning and the doctor said I might be having threatened Abortion. Still on bed rest wit drip, taking some drugs and did a scan to see the little sack.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2019
MISSYTOSIN:
toor, Uber it’s then, cause I can’t drive.

Me I am just tracking for now. My husband has been teaching me how to drive for the past 6 month and I never learn anything until last week he decide to send me to driving school grin grin grin. I am doing great now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ayaoye:
Hello mamas. Remember I have been having serious back pain. Got to the hospital this morning and the doctor said I might be having threatened Abortion. Still on bed rest wit drip, taking some drugs and did a scan to see the little sack.....

It is well ... Just calm down don't panic . Everything will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Honeysweetest:
lol,u call when people try to stand on what they believe cyber quarrelling?,u call defence quarelling! out of all the mentions here,I can comfortably say for the first time that mentioning me writting this crap is silly,u want me to keep calm against cyber bullies that want to force their opinions down my throat? forgetting that as we are different we think different? are u listening to urself?, all the mentions I have gotten here I don't find offensive,but urs ma,is offensive.bye
Hahahahahahahahahahaha,I laugh in french,you really have got strength and time to type epistles!Lemme get busy with my work biko,silly calling silly silly!!mstchewwww

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Ayaoye:
Fret not mama...It is well with you and your LO...

You are in our prayers...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jeniluv:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha,I laugh in french,you really have got strength and time to type epistles!Lemme get busy with my work biko,silly calling silly silly!!mstchewwww
loll,which one,face it dear,is silly when u refused to mind ur buisness

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bluefin:

Please ladies, under no circumstance should we speak like this to each other. As much as i understand that Honeysweetest is being obtuse- please let her air her opinion without being sent away from the thread. We should not speak to each other like this. This is so rude

Look ehh am not the type to sugarcoat. Pls get off my moniker and give ur advice to who deserves it . What sort of biased comment is this?? u call mine rude , what do u call her Madam special adviser and judge what tangible thing have u told her??

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bluefin:

Please ladies, under no circumstance should we speak like this to each other. As much as i understand that Honeysweetest is being obtuse- please let her air her opinion without being sent away from the thread. We should not speak to each other like this. This is so rude
in all my replies, I avoided insulting anyone,I can comfortably make my point without doing that, i discovered in this side of our country that until u agree with me,u are so wrong, loll, y do people get angry when u don't agree with them,is any one a kid? see all their cyber bullies,am ready to defend myself to the end,let them come.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
blessedmum11:

Look ehh am not the type to sugarcoat. Pls get off my moniker and give ur advice to who deserves it . What sort of biased comment is this?? u call mine rude , what do u call her Madam special adviser and judge what tangible thing have u told her??

But the person u qouted now did not say anything bad to u

Wat is wrong with us now Is ok now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Women and dragging of issues grin
The man at the centre of this is in his house or work place busy or relaxing, while women dey thread dey fight grin So funny. Reminds one of girlfriends or wives who fight over man wey no even send them. Sorry to use this analogy. Lol.

Pls it's OK. As much as I feel babies deserve breastmilk and/formula in the very early months... I also ask what those babies in the olden days whose mothers couldn't breastfeed or whose mothers died in childbirth, ate? .. What did these babies eat? There was no formula then o. Let's even say a convenient wet nurse wasn't available too as at the time, is it not pap they will give the baby? :-

Maybe babies of those days were tougher sha and God may have protected them as there wasn't formula then.
It is well. My point is nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. You all may be right in your own way because of what worked or didn't work for you. E don do.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
ok

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

But the person u qouted now did not say anything bad to u

Wat is wrong with us now Is ok now

If u cant read and comprehend , pls keep mute.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
Honeysweetest:
in all my replies, I avoided insulting anyone,I can comfortably make my point without doing that, i discovered in this side of our country that until u agree with me,u are so wrong, loll, y do people get angry when u don't agree with them,is any one a kid? see all their cyber bullies,am ready to defend myself to the end,let them come.
Sweet madam, I understand you. grin Just calm down, dear. Pap na wetin the ordinary man dey give pickin. It's not bad. They were just concerned about the timing. You know mothers naa wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2019
Bluefin:

Almost everyone has made it clear to this person that she is wrong. Does she look like someone who is willing to accept corrections?. People like her need to be left alone to reflect on their choice of words. Why on earth are you being hostile to me? I barely addressed an issue i assumed was brewing and derailing the thread. Please lets be respectful to one another. Nobody knows the age or pedigree of the person behind any moniker and nobody knows tomorrow. Please lets me respectful and correct one another in love. I did not mean to offend you in anyway. I barely make any comments on this forum. I just wanted to bring everyones attention to the fact that one thing brought us here and lets stick to that please. No name calling is necessary to share your opinion.

Why did u have to quote me and call my comment rude?? U were very biased with your submission. Its ok anyways, lets just kill this issue.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
blessedmum11:

If u cant read and comprehend , pls keep mute.

Ok Mrs comprehensive carry go sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2019
PLEASE CAN WE JUST STOP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Dear All,

We need each other and please, let forget what happened in the past.

Note:Anger when pregnant can be credited to the fluctuating pregnancy hormones. The hormonal changes during pregnancy may also trigger regular mood swings, ultra-sensitivity, strong and intense feelings. Usually, the anger surges can be traced to something upsetting that may have occurred before.

So, it can happen to any one during pregnancy.

Love you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5212) (5213) (5214) (5215) (5216) (5217) (5218) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.