Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151967 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Honeysweetest:
well ma,did not state such,but stated the use of the word natural,so when is continuously used,what message are u passing.hope u get me
I've read BA/BS of CS here and same with VD
I've also read VBAC here
It is continuously used because that's the method the person used or would you have loved/been happy if the person lied. They're passing the message of the method of delivery they used. Any method of delivery is normal and welcomed.
The most important thing is Mother/baby alive, plenty money to our account.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2019
F
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Tina462:
Hello mummies...are you still spending expensively on your baby products while they will easily outgrow them... Spend less and save smartly when you shop @uniquemums on all our UK and German quality neatly used baby products ranging from car seat, baby cot, swing, breastpump, mamaroo, stroller, wooden cot and many more..

We also help mums sell off their babies outgrown neatly used products and get some cool cash in return but terms and conditions apply.......
Follow us on IG via
https://www.instagram.com/uniquemums

WhatsApp on 07034853820

Hey mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Annaseyi:
Good morning Mummy's,

Meant to be team April but when I went for an US at 7 weeks, gestational sac was only seen with no fetal pole measuring 5 weeks 4 days. cry. A repeat scan was advised after two weeks to check for any progress.

After 2 weeks, fetal pole is not yet seen and pregnancy was measured at 7 weeks. Conclusion : anembryonic pregnancy.

I went to see a doctor showing him the scan results and he advised we wait for 2 more weeks to see if there's any progress or we evacuate.

I have no cramps, no bleeding safe for last week when I wiped once after the using the loo I found a brown discharge (tmi). Since then I haven't spotted.

My worries are, waiting for two weeks without any further action, any implication? As my husband is worried that if we don't do something now it might be dangerous for me. The doctor though advised that if I notice any slight bleeding or pain in stomach I should report immediately to the hospital but knowing how stubborn my body is, I doubt if it will happen.

I need words from experienced Mama's though not expecting any medical advice here as this is not a hospital but if there are any doctors or nurses, will appreciate your medical expertise.

[/sup]see long tory on top anembryonic pregnancy. You too talk. Kai[sup]
I'm sorry for what you're going through.
Perhaps you should listen to your doctor? Or seek a second opinion if you're not comfortable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2019
nahzyla:
Please mamas I need your help urgently, no read and pass abeg.

Since yesterday I was having these plenty red rashes all over my body and they are itchy too. The rashes are all over my body face, entire arm, belly, legs. Its quite uncomfortable.

Please who knows what the cause is and what I can do to relieve it.

Is it normal in pregnancy? Has anyone experienced it before?

Thanks

Please see your doctor. I know theres a kind of rash and itching that comes with pregnancy for some people. I've forgotten the name. It's usually reddish too. See your doctor and show him or her and explain. Pele mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Please see your doctor. I know theres a kind of rash and itching that comes with pregnancy for some people. I've forgotten the name. It's usually reddish too. See your doctor and show him or her and explain. Pele mama

Thank you,
The doctor prescribed piriton but it doesn't seem to be working
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019
Sabi mamas, please come to my aid. I'm having painful contractions tho bearable and its 7 mins apart. I think I have seen show cos I saw thick discharge with blood this morning. Is it time to head to the hospital or till when the pain becomes unbearable? Please epp a FTM

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babe17: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Gloryne:
Sabi mamas, please come to my aid. I'm having painful contractions tho bearable and its 7 mins apart. I think I have seen show cos I saw thick discharge with blood this morning. Is it time to head to the hospital or till when the pain becomes unbearable? Please epp a FTM
congratulations cappo in advance. We were advised to head to the hospital when contraction is 5mins apart. Supernatural delivery to you dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by humbleme99(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
humbleme99:
I plan to be here next month. So I'm registering this seat by faith in the word of God that says, ask and you shall receive. My case is settled in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello mamas please join me to thank the greatest of all, the God of signs and wonders, Jehovah. I came here last month with tears, and I made a declaration by faith.
I'm happy to announce that God heard my prayers and declaration. Right now, I'm 3 weeks pregnant. Indeed, God is bigger than our problems.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by humbleme99(f): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
humbleme99:
I plan to be here next month. So I'm registering this seat by faith in the word of God that says, ask and you shall receive. My case is settled in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello mamas please join me to thank the greatest of all, the God of signs and wonders, Jehovah. I came here last month with tears, and I made a declaration by faith.
I'm happy to announce that God heard my prayers and declaration. Right now, I'm 3 weeks pregnant. Indeed, God is bigger than our problems.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gloryne:
Don't wait until the pain becomes unbearable biko, things can happen pretty quickly after that. Hope you're at the hospital now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kadree(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sabi mamas, Zillions tuales nor reach for una. I have been a silent follower ever since wifey took in. Unknowingly to you, you helped brought some good amount of ease to the journey of 9 months.

Na this place and baby center I dey run to once wifey start the back pain and all the pains associated with pregnancy. As God would have it, the young man who tuned my wife belly to a standard football pitch, kicking and jubilating in an acrobatic manner, finally decided to come at exactly 12:30pm yesterday.

It's a new experience.

Wifey and my boy are doing fine.

God bless all women and those aspiring to be.

God is good.

I appreciate you!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Gloryne:
So you too want to port abi? Lol. Abeg head to the hospital as soon as possible. Waiting for your BA ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

I'm sorry for what you're going through.
Perhaps you should listen to your doctor? Or seek a second opinion if you're not comfortable.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2019
Annaseyi:
Good morning Mummy's,

Meant to be team April but when I went for an US at 7 weeks, gestational sac was only seen with no fetal pole measuring 5 weeks 4 days. cry. A repeat scan was advised after two weeks to check for any progress.

After 2 weeks, fetal pole is not yet seen and pregnancy was measured at 7 weeks. Conclusion : anembryonic pregnancy.

I went to see a doctor showing him the scan results and he advised we wait for 2 more weeks to see if there's any progress or we evacuate.

I have no cramps, no bleeding safe for last week when I wiped once after the using the loo I found a brown discharge (tmi). Since then I haven't spotted.

My worries are, waiting for two weeks without any further action, any implication? As my husband is worried that if we don't do something now it might be dangerous for me. The doctor though advised that if I notice any slight bleeding or pain in stomach I should report immediately to the hospital but knowing how stubborn my body is, I doubt if it will happen.

I need words from experienced Mama's though not expecting any medical advice here as this is not a hospital but if there are any doctors or nurses, will appreciate your medical expertise.

[/sup]see long tory on top anembryonic pregnancy. You too talk. Kai[sup]
I once had an anembryonic pregnancy, and I was initially told to wait two weeks, and after the two weeks passed, I was to wait another two weeks, but before the end of the subsequent two weeks, I miscarried naturally.

So there is nothing to be worried about, your body might probably eject the sac before the two weeks elapses, and if it doesn't, an evacuation might be done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
[q9202476223uote author=folash
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DrDhe: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Sept 2018 mama reporting for round 2 @ May 2020....where are my team mates ooo

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by folash: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Annaseyi:

Thanks for your reply. Truthfully I am scared of an evacuation and hoping my body ejects it naturally but dh is worried what if it doesn't and poses a problem for me. At what week was yours ejected?
It got ejected in the 12th week.
I didn't do an evacuation, so I don't have an experience on it, but a couple of mamas' here have gone through the process, and I don't think it's something to be scared of as such.
I don't think it can pose any problem for you, thats why an evacuation would be done if the body fails to eject it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=kadree post=82675602]Sabi mamas, Zillions tuales nor reach for una. I have been a silent follower ever since wifey took in. Unknowingly to you, you helped brought some good amount of ease to the journey of 9 months.

Na this place and baby center I dey run to once wifey start the back pain and all the pains associated with pregnancy. As God would have it,

Congratulations sir Please support wifey any way you u can so she can rest well and take care of bobo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
[q
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
nahzyla:

Thank you,
The doctor prescribed piriton but it doesn't seem to be working

Ehen it's called Obstetric Cholestisis (I dont know if this is what you have, but the symptoms you mentioned points to this sha. Again, I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE) My advice would be to seek a second opinion

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
humbleme99:

Congratulations mama
You will carry to term and deliver safely.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
motic2:
BS
My birth story
On 24th of August exactly 11:30pm my contraction became more intense that I had to tell hubby it's time to leave for hospital
Getting to the hospital doctor checked and I was 3cm dilated thereafter I was transfered to the ward but contraction is not a beans at all ooooo chai.........Sunday morning this contraction was hitting me back to back I couldn't take my cool at first I was still practicing the breathing exercise but when it got to a point I forgot all the tune to breathing exercise I was screaming on top of my voice I was in labour till past 4 on Sunday Aug 25th
After so many drama I was 9cm dilated but my baby's head was not descending I was checked severally and it was concluded to be cervix not proportional to the pelvis
However before this I was already screaming for CS I removed my drip and storm out of the labour ward shouting gimme cs....Lol

Haaaaaa....I almost forgot the labour was augmented with oxytocin when I was 6cm dilated plus the fact that had Pass my due date so it was augmented after everything I was wheeled to the theatre and in 2minute getting to theatre my baby was out weighing 3.5kg and less than 30min I was done
Sincerely I will choose CS over labour pain it doesn't worth the long stress at all when I can do CS and in 30minute be done my recovery process was very good monday morning I had started walking Wednesday I was discharge and my wound was fully close now I'm 4weeks 1 day postpartum and I had started wearing waist trainer 1week ago
Thank God for save delivery
N:B caesarian section is over exaggerated biko its not as bad as the way people make it look
This was exactly my birth story when I gave birth to my first child. Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Ehen it's called Obstetric Cholestisis (I dont know if this is what you have, but the symptoms you mentioned points to this sha. Again, I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE) My advice would be to seek a second opinion

HI. The symptoms are not necessarily Obstetric cholestasis. Some reactions of pregnancy can also be itchy skin with absolutely nothing to worry about. Piriton does a very good job here.
However, is your palm itchy? And the soles of your feet?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tutucious(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2019
tutucious:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

“Every good & perfect gift is from above…” James 1:17

Filling our arms with love & our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth our Perfect Gift (Son).
Arrived 1:05pm, April 14th 2017
Weight: 3.7kg via CS.

Cc Giddyperson

GREETINGS TO EVERYONE HERE....

Permission to register my presence grin

My Name is Tutu and I AM EXCITED TO BE BACK HERE AGAIN AFTER 2yrs & 5 Months

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by seunmarytemi(f): 5:11am On Sep 30, 2019
seunmarytemi:
Teamie Nov, my prince did not make it this morning their was cord round his neck, i put to bed around 3:45am this morning but i loss him. Pls i need ur prayers

cc
cappo
whyworry
November mama

Good morning all, am here to announce the arrival of my prince, less than a year of my first lost, the lord has done it again.
This time around the enemy want to strike my joy with cord round his neck again but thanks to God almighty, for the decision I made, via CS when my cervix was just open 4cm for 2days.

Team November last year pls come and celebrate me God has wipe away my tears and he has given me joy overflow.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2019
seunmarytemi:

Good morning all, am here to announce the arrival of my prince, less than a year of my first lost, the lord has done it again.
This time around the enemy want to strike my joy with cord round his neck again but thanks to God almighty, for the decision I made, via CS when my cervix was just open 4cm for 2days.

Team November last year pls come and celebrate me God has wipe away my tears and he has given me joy overflow.

Congratulations mama. Your joy is permanent. Welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LMay(f): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2019
kadree:
Sabi mamas, Zillions tuales nor reach for una. I have been a silent follower ever since wifey took in. Unknowingly to you, you helped brought some good amount of ease to the journey of 9 months.

Na this place and baby center I dey run to once wifey start the back pain and all the pains associated with pregnancy. As God would have it, the young man who tuned my wife belly to a standard football pitch finally decided to come at exactly 12:30pm yesterday.

It's a new experience.

Wifey and my boy are doing fine.

God bless all women and those aspiring to be.

God is good.

I appreciate you!

Awwwwwwn congratulations baba baby! We rejoice with you. Greetings to the madam and the adorable little one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherishyy(f): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2019
seunmarytemi:

Congratulations mama, Glory be to God!!! I celebrate with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2019
seunmarytemi:

Congratulations ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.