Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127070 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tnks MoMA....I am trying o. The Lord is our muscle.

hunniesuzie:
Peggygee for recovery from my experience
1. Follow your doctors instructions carefully. There are different types of incisions and stitches. If they say don't bathe, don't bathe. If they say come for dressing every other day, go. The care of your site plays a role in your healing
2. Don't carry anything heavier than your baby. At least until the stitches go out. No superhero moves. Walks are ok but take it easy so your body can heal
3. Once your doctor okays it you can wear a post partum belt. Note that post partum belt isn't a waist trainer. Personally I don't believe they do anything, I just ate healthy and worked out when I was able to and my tummy became flat again
4. For the stretch marks they will fade with time. Personally I use natural products for my skin. Ori and coconut oil morning and night.

All the best and enjoy being a mum of 2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Don't worry MoMA, our baby will come, obviously he wants to be an October baby...pray always, talk to your baby and listen to your doctor . I am waiting for ur announcement of my birth month baby grin

crownzeal:
Baby never come oo, and I no see labour sign oo, abi is it because am a JJC. I feel kicks here and there, tightening in my lower abdomen sometimes mild cramps and a clear watery discharge with some white bits just this morning. I was at the hospital yday, consultant said till next Monday if no show nah induction dem go do.

Mamas please keep me in your prayers. I really wish this labour will come even if they will later augment it. But above all I pray for easy, safe, stress free and complication free delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
LEEMAH50:
BA!BA!BA
Alhamdulilahi
Indeed with every hardship,there is ease
I welcome my oyinbo prince on 22/09/19 after interuterine fetal death at 30 weeks,i was team octoberast year,Allah is indeed near,and listens to all supplication,
Team October,cappo Gloryne don port oo
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
FloraEC:

I use bitter leaf juice to detox. I believe is not healthy in pregnancy
Ok. Thanks mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shallypop(f): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
FloraEC:

I use bitter leaf juice to detox. I believe is not healthy in pregnancy
Ok ma. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Leesah(f): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
zaynie:

Baby shoes are 1500 per pair.
Yes, I can sell onesies in singles.
Plenty yellows to choose from kiss
Ok ma. I'll send you message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Honeysweetest:
maybe when next I post,am gonna make my bump bare lol, happy bumping and enjoy ur freedom in Christ. hello team January. we are the first fruit cum 2020
What a sexy look with portable bump. Happy bumping teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2019
Joyfulmama:
What a sexy look with portable bump. Happy bumping teamie
thanks mama��

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Joomie:
OhunOluwa is one. Our watermelon baby of yesterday.emme tickle your ovaries a bit
Zaynie
Liftedhands
Blessed day
WhyworryPH
Ayabadamilola, Lemme mention you beebeebee
Randy
All October 2018 teamies
All September 2018 teamies.
Don't mind me, I forgot a lot of monikers.
Sep 28 is the code
God save you! Happy birthday sugarberry, glorious years ahead in Jesus name!

Bhet eh, your mummy can find trouble angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2019
Zaynie, Abeg Coman ansa kwesion. What time do you sleep for you to wake up that early shocked 3am? Twaile mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by motic2(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nyxx123:

Cappo pls which waist trainer are u using.. someone mentioned this 3 in 1 postpartum belt below but a friend advised against using it cos of the incision

BTW all u said is so true, for me I started walking the next day.. used my sister's waist trainer 2 weeks postpartum but told myself not to push it, Tommy is already flat but I want to start building my Tommy muscles

Teammie i'm ordering getfit slim waist band tomorrow tired of the girdle I'm using
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
ayabadamilola:
God save you! Happy birthday sugarberry, glorious years ahead in Jesus name!

Bhet eh, your mummy can find trouble angry
OhunOluwa: Amen, thanks mummy
From me: shocked tongue

How are the boys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
zaynie:

My cappo toh lenu!!!!
I'm loyal to your government má!

Our own birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks kiss
Yes ooo. We must carry Aso ebi for our wife's baiday ooo. Regards to Moyo, Muna and our baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Liftedhands:
Happy birthday sweetheart kiss kiss may you live to be all and more your parents desires for you in Jesus mighty name amen.
Amen, thanks mama. Regards to Ekene Bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hello mummies and soon to be mums in the house, am back again on my third missionary journey. congrats to the mums that delivered recently.
please I need a little advice from you guys. I went for my first scan today and it's reads `nominal retro placenta hemotoma'. Has any experienced it, I'm 14weeks gone and am a bit scared. though I will see my doc tomorrow.
is there any thing I can do, please help!! any medical or normal advice please oo

cc to all medical practioners and experienced mums

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2019
Yay! The long awaited month of October is finally here grin team October how body? We are ready to start dropping, safe delivery to us all. Congratulations to those that have delivered...
Cappo Gloryne how's you? Abi September gp don catch you?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
November people when are you guys starting maternity leave I am planning to start next week ooo

I moved a bit far from work and just don’t wanna be doing long commute plus body is seriously telling me now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloryne(f): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
BA! BA!!
That's how September geepee tank caught me.

My beautiful Princess made her grand entry into the world on 30th of September via emergency CS at about 8.20pm weighing 3.21kg.
It wasnt an easy journey but God proved Himself. Thanks to the mamas who answered my question on Sunday. Congrats LEEMAH50, God bless your LO.
My October mamas, I wish you swift and supernatural delivery. It will surely end in praise.
My BS will be sent once I'm fully recovered, updated roll call as well.
E-hugs to y'all

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

My beautiful Princess made her grand entry into the world on 30th of September via emergency CS at about 8.20pm weighing 3.21kg.
It wasnt an easy journey but God proved Himself. Thanks to the mamas who answered my question on Sunday. Congrats LEEMAH50, God bless your LO.
My October mamas, I wish you swift and supernatural delivery. It will surely end in praise.
E-hugs to y'all

Congratulations cappo. God bless your family most especially your princess. Rest well and sama us the BS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 1:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

E-hugs to y'all

Even cappo was caught!
Chai

Congratulations
Blessings upon you and the new addition

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyShadow(f): 2:10am On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akejujoe(f): 3:10am On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

E-hugs to y'all
congrats our dear cappo .May God protect your LO. Naso u take leave us port go September abi.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kathyb: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning my able mamas, am a silent reader of this great group I have learnt enough. I am 19 weeks gone this is my third pregnancy I but am am really finding it difficult to sleep at nights. I wake up and different thoughts keep coming to mind and I know I can't take a sleeping pill to help sleep. Please what can I do to have a good sleep. Even after meeting with hubby I still can't sleep. Pls mamas help on what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2019
BA! BA! BA!

My handsome, oyibo pepper 'independence' prince made his grand entry yesterday evening via vaginal delivery weighing 3.7kg with tear.

All thanks be unto The Almighty God for a supernatural delivery.
Mummy, baby, his big sister and daddy all doing great and rejoicing.

Cc. Cappo Gloryne
My October teamies and other mamas, safe delivery to you all IJN, amen.

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2019
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

My handsome, oyibo pepper 'independence' prince made his grand entry yesterday evening via vaginal delivery weighing 3.7kg with tear.

All thanks be unto The Almighty God for a supernatural delivery.
Mummy, baby, his big sister and daddy all doing great and rejoicing.

Cc. Cappo Gloryne
My October teamies and other mamas, safe delivery to you all IJN, amen.
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:44am On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

E-hugs to y'all
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2019
ayabadamilola:
Zaynie, Abeg Coman ansa kwesion. What time do you sleep for you to wake up that early shocked 3am? Twaile mama

Lol
Anytime the sleep comes. grin
But I'm used to 4h sleep anyways so it's not a problem. I catch naps in the bus. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks momma, I almost felt left alone on this group�. Hope you are feeling stronger by the day. Regards to our baby. I have and will keep doing all you have stated.

peggygee:
Don't worry MoMA, our baby will come, obviously he wants to be an October baby...pray always, talk to your baby and listen to your doctor . I am waiting for ur announcement of my birth month baby grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommadd(f): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2019
Hello All
I have been following this thread for a while now though have not really be commenting
I'm glad to announce that God has answered me after 8 plus years of waiting
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2019
Mommadd:
Hello All
I have been following this thread for a while now though have not really be commenting
I'm glad to announce that God has answered me after 8 plus years of waiting
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex

Awwwww. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nyxx123: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Happy new month Mamas, team Oct get ready to be dropping BA! May the lord see you all through during delivery and a big congratulations to all the mamas that put to birth recently.
This is for expectant FTM, apart from the usual what to expect during pregnancy, do Ur own research on breastfeeding, especially if you are attempting EBF, it isn't called the fourth trimester for no reason. It is at the stage that most mothers start having postpartum depression. I thought it was just something that would flow the moment I gave birth, good thing about me is am naturally inquisitive, so for every doubt I had, I made Google a friend to answer those questions and a wonderful gf who put to birth before me ( so her experience helped me). Another bonus for you, if you have a good support system. Pls read this article below

https://www.emmapickettbreastfeedingsupport.com/twitter-and-blog/low-milk-supply-101
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2019
Redberyl:
It's normal to feel overwhelmed with all the changes pregnancy comes with, but not to the point of wanting a divorce from your hubby. Maybe there are previously ignored issues in your marriage that led you to this point. First time pregnancy is usually a time of joy for young couples. My advice, sit him down and let him know the areas he can be a better husband to you. This is a time to bond and create memories. Again i feel this issue goes beyond pregnancy hormones. Just try to work it out before it gets out of hand.

@mummywifey there is nothing wrong with your marriage at all. Dont let anyone make you over think that there is an issue. Go to baby centre and you will read alot of stories just like yours. It comes with pregnancy. Go there and get realistic examples, most Nigerian women dont like opening up. It stops for some people after the first trimester and some is after delivery. Most importantly talk to people, you will feel better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5228) (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nitabb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.