Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132520 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
Congratulations!
May the new one bring in more blessings.
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

My handsome, oyibo pepper 'independence' prince made his grand entry yesterday evening via vaginal delivery weighing 3.7kg with tear.

All thanks be unto The Almighty God for a supernatural delivery.
Mummy, baby, his big sister and daddy all doing great and rejoicing.

Cc. Cappo Gloryne
My October teamies and other mamas, safe delivery to you all IJN, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jellyshine: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!
Congratulations momma!
That's how September geepee tank caught me.

My beautiful Princess made her grand entry into the world on 30th of September via emergency CS at about 8.20pm weighing 3.21kg.
It wasnt an easy journey but God proved Himself. Thanks to the mamas who answered my question on Sunday. Congrats LEEMAH50, God bless your LO.
My October mamas, I wish you swift and supernatural delivery. It will surely end in praise.
My BS will be sent once I'm fully recovered, updated roll call as well.
E-hugs to y'all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

My beautiful Princess made her grand entry into the world on 30th of September via emergency CS at about 8.20pm weighing 3.21kg.
It wasnt an easy journey but God proved Himself. Thanks to the mamas who answered my question on Sunday. Congrats LEEMAH50, God bless your LO.
My October mamas, I wish you swift and supernatural delivery. It will surely end in praise.
E-hugs to y'all

Congratulations cappo, may God bless your beautiful princess for you... Wish you quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

My handsome, oyibo pepper 'independence' prince made his grand entry yesterday evening via vaginal delivery weighing 3.7kg with tear.

Cc. Cappo Gloryne

Congratulations....independence baby!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. Cappo Gloryne

October mamas be dropping it hot hot... Congratulations mama, God bless your oyinbo Prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mommadd:
Hello All
I have been following this thread for a while now though have not really be commenting
I'm glad to announce that God has answered me after 8 plus years of waiting
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex
congratulations ma, welcome to team March

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay. Let me drop this here so it helps someone out there viewing this thread.

I've had 2 cs.
First : Oct 2017
Second : Dec 2018.

First experience.
I dilated till 10cm and was pushing for what seemed like forever. I was already begging the nurses to bring out my baby however it takes. I didn't mind whether it was by suction, cs or anything to ease me from the excruciating pains I was going through. I cried. Hit my hands on the wall with heavy blows. Stretched my legs out like it would fall off (that leg did not remain the same for months, I couldn't walk well with it, felt like it removed from my ball and socket joint).
Oh God, how I begged to be relieved from that state (God, you're wonderful, hurray to every mother out there).

Fee minutes later, the doc entered and asked why I was bleeding so much.
Note: Baby had already engaged, they were seeing her head already. It was just to push her out remaining.
Immediately, he said cs.
All I wanted was to see myself in the theatre and he should just remove the baby anyhow he could. Or better still, he should tear me there gangan and relieve me of this pain.
Alas, he finished the paperwork and everything in what seemed like forever and I was taking to the theatre.
I was shouting to be injected with whatever it is they give people o. Just give it to me, at least, I wouldn't feel this pain again.

I woke up some hours later..

ME : where's my baby?
Mum : She's fine, they're taking care of her.
ME : Drifted off again as the aneasthsia hasn't weared off completely.
Some minutes or hours later, I don't know..
Mum : She's fine. They're taking care of her.
I drifted off again. I didn't know for how long.
Later..
ME : Did my baby make it?
Aunt : No, she nodded her head.

I lost her on the 28th of October, 2017.

I'll write the second experience later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temitope009(f): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Temitope009:
Okay. Let me drop this here so it helps someone out there viewing this thread.

I've had 2 cs.
First : Oct 2017
Second : Dec 2018.

First experience.
I dilated till 10cm and was pushing for what seemed like forever. I was already begging the nurses to bring out my baby however it takes. I didn't mind whether it was by suction, cs or anything to ease me from the excruciating pains I was going through. I cried. Hit my hands on the wall with heavy blows. Stretched my legs out like it would fall off (that leg did not remain the same for months, I couldn't walk well with it, felt like it removed from my ball and socket joint).
Oh God, how I begged to be relieved from that state (God, you're wonderful, hurray to every mother out there).

Fee minutes later, the doc entered and asked why I was bleeding so much.
Note: Baby had already engaged, they were seeing her head already. It was just to push her out remaining.
Immediately, he said cs.
All I wanted was to see myself in the theatre and he should just remove the baby anyhow he could. Or better still, he should tear me there gangan and relieve me of this pain.
Alas, he finished the paperwork and everything in what seemed like forever and I was taking to the theatre.
I was shouting to be injected with whatever it is they give people o. Just give it to me, at least, I wouldn't feel this pain again.

I woke up some hours later..

Mum : She's fine, they're taking care of her.
ME : Drifted off again as the aneasthsia hasn't weared off completely.
Some minutes or hours later, I don't know..
Mum : She's fine. They're taking care of her.
I drifted off again. I didn't know for how long.
Later..
ME : Did my baby make it?
Aunt : No, she nodded her head.

I lost her on the 28th of October, 2017.

I'll write the second experience later.

I couldn't do this in 2017. Today, I write it to encourage any of you out there.
Byedew. Pweetiebabe. That was why I felt your pains and reason I'm happy for you both today. May God deliver you safely and every pregnant woman out there.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
Let me mark register
'
Team March 2020, Gender: XX.

Please I need advise.
I went for scan yesterday (on my own just to see how the baby is doing). Everything is okay except for the placenta position which is.. Placenta: Posterior Fundal. I asked the sonographer if there is need to go to hospital before my appointment day 17th of this Month but he said no need that it may change position before that day.

I am worried with what I read on google about it.
Has any one experienced this before? Is it something to be worried about? Is it normal? Is there anything I can do about it?
Am a FTM.

Secondly my first appointment the doctor(woman) that attended to me I didn't really like her service. She didn't ask me anything except for my LMP and then she gave me my card to collect drugs. I was given calcium,folic acid and iron and also an injection on my arm.
I didn't know what to ask as well because it's my first time.
I am going again this month please is there anything I need to ask?

Thank you and apologies for the long epistle

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

E-hugs to y'all
Big congratulations ooooooo,our cute princess,you are welcome

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mommadd:
Hello All
I have been following this thread for a while now though have not really be commenting
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day mamas

Team June 2020

Can we start to know awaself please? cool cool

Let's go through this journey together.

This my second missionary. my son is 14th months old

It will end in praise cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
My fellow March Mama's please come out and let's choose a cappo, I believe most if not all of us are in our 2nd trimester #teamMarch2020fornoloss

Mommadd
estilo
olabrinks
safeob27
marygold
Jellyshine
ladyjblinks
Graced2018
Chimzy09
mumsjoy
Pink1000
nahzyla
Bluefin and other March 2020 mums

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Team June 2020 here too,
Also second missionary journey. It will end in praise for us all.

preshpearl:
Good day mamas

Team June 2020

Can we start to know awaself please? cool cool

Let's go through this journey together.

This my second missionary. my son is 14th months old

It will end in praise cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sophiemama: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mommadd:
Hello All
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex
See my teammate o,also after 8+ years of waiting. God answered Hannah and He answered us too.
Congratulations and enjoy the ride with pride.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Aahhh teamie, is next week not too early I plan starting nov 2nd week.. Atleast you get to stay more with baby when he/she arrives
gratefulme40:
November people when are you guys starting maternity leave I am planning to start next week ooo

I moved a bit far from work and just don’t wanna be doing long commute plus body is seriously telling me now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mommadd(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Sophiemama:
See my teammate o,also after 8+ years of waiting. God answered Hannah and He answered us too.
Congratulations and enjoy the ride with pride.
Awwww congratulations sis. so happy for you, God is too faithful to fail, lets enjoy the ride, its our time

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mzleemah:
My fellow March Mama's please come out and let's choose a cappo, I believe most if not all of us are in our 2nd trimester #teamMarch2020fornoloss

Mommadd
estilo
olabrinks
safeob27
marygold
Jellyshine
ladyjblinks
Graced2018
Chimzy09
mumsjoy
Pink1000
nahzyla
We are here oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Aahhh teamie, is next week not too early I plan starting nov 2nd week.. Atleast you get to stay more with baby when he/she arrives

My dear.... I had planned to work till 38weeks at least but eh, I don tire. My actual maternity leave starts first week of November but I want to take part of my annual leave before maternity leave starts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Congratulations to all Mamas that has birthed their LOs, May God bless and keep them save. Also wish all the Mamas quick delivery.

To all the remaining Mamas still waddling and pushing on....May God grant we all swift and supernatural delivery In Jesus Name ...Amen

To the beautiful Mamas out there waiting upon the Lord, This year shall not pass you by, You and your bundle of joy shall be celebrated come next year. With God all things are possible. Remain bless Mothers.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
My Long Overdue BS

Team September Cappo take note.

My first child was admitted cos he had convulsion. I nearly lost him but God took control cos the devil came too late. He was admitted for 3 days and discharged on the 16th. Two days before now, I'd started seeing some brownish discharge which I informed hubby about.

When my boy was discharged, u can imagine the surprise of the nurses, midwives and matron when I returned 2 days later.

I went to see the doctor and explained to him that I was having contractions, lo and behold, when he checked, I was 3cm gone at few minutes to 10pm. I was admitted immediately for checkup at 1am, when I was checked at 1am, I was just 5cm gone. I did a mental calculation that latest 9am, I would have put to bed but at that 1am, it's like the doctor put something inside of me and the contractions pains increased.

To cut the long story short, at 3:30am, I shouted that I wanted to wee, on getting to the toilet, I didn't wee. Oya madam, climb let's check again, my legs became numb that I couldn't move.

I was assisted and checked and was instructed to push when the next contraction came.

I pushed the Ist one nothing, the 2nd push brought my Prince crying like no tomorrow. He weighed 3.5kg with no tear. I forgot all the pains instantly.

Btw: This 2nd labor pain has no part 2 but for my first, I didn't feel much pains.

Different pregnancy with different symptoms, signs and labor.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
We are here momma. You’re already doing a good job as cappo, wouldn’t mind you taking up the mantle grin

Mzleemah:

Mommadd
estilo
olabrinks
safeob27
marygold
Jellyshine
ladyjblinks
Graced2018
Chimzy09
mumsjoy
Pink1000
nahzyla
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
Congratulations Ma, May he be all you ever wish for and more IJN.... Thank God for his mercy
Peddylove:
My Long Overdue BS

Team September Cappo take note.

My first child was admitted cos he had convulsion. I nearly lost him but God took control cos the devil came too late. He was admitted for 3 days and discharged on the 16th. Two days before now, I'd started seeing some brownish discharge which I informed hubby about.

When my boy was discharged, u can imagine the surprise of the nurses, midwives and matron when I returned 2 days later.

I went to see the doctor and explained to him that I was having contractions, lo and behold, when he checked, I was 3cm gone at few minutes to 10pm. I was admitted immediately for checkup at 1am, when I was checked at 1am, I was just 5cm gone. I did a mental calculation that latest 9am, I would have put to bed but at that 1am, it's like the doctor put something inside of me and the contractions pains increased.

To cut the long story short, at 3:30am, I shouted that I wanted to wee, on getting to the toilet, I didn't wee. Oya madam, climb let's check again, my legs became numb that I couldn't move.

I was assisted and checked and was instructed to push when the next contraction came.

I pushed the Ist one nothing, the 2nd push brought my Prince crying like no tomorrow. He weighed 3.5kg with no tear. I forgot all the pains instantly.

Btw: This 2nd labor pain has no part 2 but for my first, I didn't feel much pains.

Different pregnancy with different symptoms, signs and labor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Chimzy09:
We are here momma. You’re already doing a good job as cappo, wouldn’t mind you taking up the mantle grin

Lol I agree with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

Cc. Cappo Gloryne
Congratulations sis. Welcome bobo, may you be favored

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Agreed grin @ mzleemah
Chimzy09:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Gloryne:
BA! BA!!

E-hugs to y'all
Congratulations cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Follyshowbaby: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
DocAdray:
BA! BA! BA!

Mummy, baby, his big sister and daddy all doing great and rejoicing

Cc. Cappo Gloryne

Congratulations teamie. God bless your Prince and the whole family

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
I’m so happy for you. God is good. Welcome to the club !! kiss
Mommadd:
Hello All
Edd is march 2020
Yet to know the sex

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crownzeal(f): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello mummies,

Please I am 40 weeks +5days now. I woke up to wee about 2am, I saw a light bloody/pinkish discharge. And afterwards I have been having back and forth cramping and contractions (not very intense). When do I head to the hospital? I read that I should try time the contractions. Pls help a FTM.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2019
I can imagine how tired you are jareh.... e reach to tire.. right now am on my way to work. Thinking of taking 5days from the leave by next week, so I can rest small.
gratefulme40:

My dear.... I had planned to work till 38weeks at least but eh, I don tire. My actual maternity leave starts first week of November but I want to take part of my annual leave before maternity leave starts
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 5:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Am sure everyone is still sleeping... that’s why they have not responded... wishing you a safe delivery.. I think you should head to the hospital
crownzeal:
Hello mummies,

Please I am 40 weeks +5days now. I woke up to wee about 2am, I saw a light bloody/pinkish discharge. And afterwards I have been having back and forth cramping and contractions (not very intense). When do I head to the hospital? I read that I should try time the contractions. Pls help a FTM.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5229) (5230) (5231) (5232) (5233) (5234) (5235) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.