Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132484 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gloriousheart:

Hehehehehe.
Team Valentine.
Team Love in Tokyo.
Love eeeeeeehhh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Beydew, lemme ooo. Lol
Naughty girl.
cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
AmazingGod:

Thank you for taking up the mantle kiss
Feb 17th
Sex unknown
The good thing about this honeymoon phase is that MS is gone and the fact that i now feel tiny kicks makes the whole thing feels so real. cool

I know the feeling teamie, I meant the kicks oo, not the honey lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello mamas. How are my fellow January teamies doing? Pls i am curious about the dosage for fesolate(ferrous/iron tablets). In my first and second trimester, my gynae prescribed one tablet a day. I had red degeneration of fibroid pains which led to admission at 21 weeks, and the dosage was bumped up to 2 tablets, 2 times daily. Now, at my last antenatal visit, it was brought down to 1 tablet a day. This has gotten me worried, has anyone been given the 4 tablets a day dosage before? Let it not be that i have been taking an overdose o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Present Cappo
Mar 25

Thank you
Mzleemah:
Team March 2020 First Roll Call (October)
Supply your Edd and gender for those that already know. Let's March into greatness. I will be your humble Cappo but we are all doing the job together #teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd
2. estilo
3. Mzleemah................3rd/6th
4. olabrinks.................13th.................XY
5. safeob27
6. marygold
7. Jellyshine
8. ladyjblinks
9. Graced2018
10. Chimzy09
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla
14. Bluefin
15. Anapuao................20th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Redberyl:
Hello mamas, pls i am curious about the dosage for fesolate(ferrous/iron tablets). In my first trimester, my gynae prescribed one tablet a day. I had red degeneration of fibroid pains which led to admission at 21 weeks, and the dosage was bumped up to 2 tablets, 2 times daily. Now, at my last antenatal visit, it was brought down to 1 tablet a day. This has gotten me worried, has anyone been given the 4 tablets a day dosage before?

I was admitted with this same issue recently,was given 2 tab of ferrous twice daily too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
AmazingGod:

I was admitted with this same issue recently,was given 2 tab of ferrous twice daily too.
Wow, i have been panicking o. pls did your gynae explain why?My last antenatal date, i didn't see the particular gynae that wrote that prescription to ask him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Redberyl:
Wow, i have been panicking o. pls did your gynae explain why?My last antenatal date, i didn't see the particular gynae that wrote that prescription to ask him.

He never explained,i guess they have their reasons for increasing the dosage at that particular time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
estilo:
Let me mark register
'
Team March 2020, Gender: XX.

Please I need advise.
I went for scan yesterday (on my own just to see how the baby is doing). Everything is okay except for the placenta position which is.. Placenta: Posterior Fundal. I asked the sonographer if there is need to go to hospital before my appointment day 17th of this Month but he said no need that it may change position before that day.

I am worried with what I read on google about it.
Has any one experienced this before? Is it something to be worried about? Is it normal? Is there anything I can do about it?
Am a FTM.

Secondly my first appointment the doctor(woman) that attended to me I didn't really like her service. She didn't ask me anything except for my LMP and then she gave me my card to collect drugs. I was given calcium,folic acid and iron and also an injection on my arm.
I didn't know what to ask as well because it's my first time.
I am going again this month please is there anything I need to ask?

Thank you and apologies for the long epistle
d placenta is in good positn.... Posterior fundal means d placenta is at d back of ur womb.... Its one of d best positn a placenta can be..... No cause 4 alarm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Redberyl:
Hello mamas. How are my fellow January teamies doing? Pls i am curious about the dosage for fesolate(ferrous/iron tablets). In my first and second trimester, my gynae prescribed one tablet a day. I had red degeneration of fibroid pains which led to admission at 21 weeks, and the dosage was bumped up to 2 tablets, 2 times daily. Now, at my last antenatal visit, it was brought down to 1 tablet a day. This has gotten me worried, has anyone been given the 4 tablets a day dosage before? Let it not be that i have been taking an overdose o.
for my first pregnancy I was placed on four tabs daily with Astymin when my pcv was low and was back on 2 tabs later when pcv was normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sashafm(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
beyedew:
Team February 2020 First Roll Call (October).

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart
3. Sashafm
4. Beyedew
5. Amishahussnah
6. Cutemarvel
7. Asasteve
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamteamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

We Love Love
Thanks Cappo. Edd is Feb 26. Sex is unknown but I have an affirmative feeling within me that's a girl smiley wink cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
beyedew:

God please I want.
Oh, I thought I was alone in the butt pain, thank God I have a partner grin.
No honey anything, maybe it's on its way undecided.
One love.
the butt pain reach my side too, that shit is painful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
estilo:
Present Cappo
Mar 25

Thank you
Jellyshine:
Jellyshine 13th March xx. cheesy
Sophiemama:
4th/7th
Chimzy09:
Yay us!!! wink

EDD is March 16. Gender unknown...yet to bring myself to check cheesy

noted, I will update soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
AmazingGod:

He never explained,i guess they have their reasons for increasing the dosage at that particular time.
i guess so too. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mzleemah:
for my first pregnancy I was placed on four tabs daily with Astymin when my pcv was low and was back on 2 tabs later when pcv was normal
I see.. Thanks a lot sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stmema: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
beyedew:
Team February 2020 First Roll Call (October).

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart
3. Sashafm
4. Beyedew
5. Amishahussnah
6. Cutemarvel
7. Asasteve
8. Omariopat
10.Stmema

#teamnoloss
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teamteamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

We Love Love

Present able cappo
Edd Feb 26th XX
Super excited about it but im yet to have some honey as I'm always tired n low but I know it will get better
Update me pls
Team no loss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Sashafm:

Thanks Cappo. Edd is Feb 26. Sex is unknown but I have an affirmative feeling within me that's a girl smiley wink cheesy wink wink wink
I'm affirming with you too.
I'm sooo scared to go check cheesy cheesy.
OK, noted.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mzleemah:
the butt pain reach my side too, that shit is painful
Oh, we plenty cheesy cheesy.
God has made it easy for us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Team February 2020 Roll Call (October).

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew
5. Amishahussnah
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve
8. Omariopat
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink

#teamnoloss
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

We Love Love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
It will end in praise. Pls do well to tag me once the baby comes. Vigilante issa real something.

It's so overwhelming

crownzeal:
Thanks momma, I almost felt left alone on this group�. Hope you are feeling stronger by the day. Regards to our baby. I have and will keep doing all you have stated.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hello momas, pls help a confused mum o

Is there any1 here that did mixed feeding for their baby? My boy doesn't seem satisfied with just breastmilk, I've been giving him both breast milk n formula, but I'm not comfortable at all.

Any advise pls.

Also can I give him water ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
peggygee:

Is there any1 here that did mixed feeding for their baby? My boy doesn't seem satisfied with just breastmilk, I've been giving him both breast milk n formula, but I'm not comfortable at all.

Any advise pls.

Give him water because of d formula to avoid constipation.
How old is he?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyjblinks(f): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks able Cappo
EDD: 28th
Mzleemah:
Supply your Edd and gender for those that already know. Let's March into greatness. I will be your humble Cappo but we are all doing the job together #teammarchfornoloss #teammarchforsupernaturaldelivery

1. Mommadd
2. estilo.........................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah................3rd/6th.........unknown
5. safeob27
6. marygold
7. Jellyshine................13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks
9. Graced2018
10. Chimzy09..............16th................. unknown
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla
14. Bluefin.....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao................20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama.........4th/7th........ unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 1:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Hello mamas, please can someone kindly send me an e copy of Supernatural Childbirth. PLEASE
dumebsing @ gmail . com

Happy waddling to all mommas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marygold(f): 3:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Mzleemah:

1. Mommadd
2. estilo.........................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah................3rd/6th.........unknown
5. safeob27
6. marygold
7. Jellyshine................13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks
9. Graced2018
10. Chimzy09..............16th................. unknown
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla
14. Bluefin.....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao................20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama.........4th/7th........ unknown

Team march 2020 by his grace. EDD 7th sex unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Good day to all the wonderful mamas here, congratulations to everyone that has birth, God shall make them a permanent joy
To all the waddling mummies, it shall end in praise for us all... � �
Please let's not be discouraged about the way we look, we are still the beautiful and precious ones God has ever created.

Please oo, I've been seeing Cappos of each months updating their role call, it's been a while I read from our own NOVEMBER cappo, hope no be say the twins no allow u to update.. It will all end in praise.. We are almost there

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Ohk, tnk u ma. He is 1week plus.

sunbestie:

Give him water because of d formula to avoid constipation.
How old is he?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2019
I did. BM alone wasn't filling my son so from day 1 he had BM and Nan. Yes you need to give water. And it's absolutely fine. As you establish supply you can give more BM than formula but just interchange with each feed.

peggygee:

Any advise pls.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2019
estilo:

Thank you so much for taking out time to reply me.

My appointment is still 17th of this month. I just went to do that scan on my own. I will definitely discuss it on my next appointment.

Thank you once again
Ok, next time try to do the scan just before the doctor's appointment, a lot can change in a month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Temitope009:

I couldn't do this in 2017. Today, I write it to encourage any of you out there.
Byedew. Pweetiebabe. That was why I felt your pains and reason I'm happy for you both today. May God deliver you safely and every pregnant woman out there.
Thanks ma'am. The loss of a child is not something I wish my worst enemy, but, in all things, God remains faithful.
God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Debclem:
Hello mamas, please can someone kindly send me an e copy of Supernatural Childbirth. PLEASE
dumebsing @ gmail . com

Happy waddling to all mommas.

Mamas here are unbelievably amazing, thank you all so much. I got copiesss, truly appreciate.
You guys are the real MPVs!
God bless us all and make this journey smooth and easy.
#SupernaturalChildbirthToUsAll

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SeyiAyorinde(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Debclem:

Mamas here are unbelievably amazing, thank you all so much. I got copiesss, truly appreciate.
You guys are the real MPVs!
God bless us all and make this journey smooth and easy.
#SupernaturalChildbirthToUsAll
kindly send it to me
ayorindekayode80@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
t

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5233) (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.