Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132652 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ProfAmah: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Where are my team May2020 mamas? Chai its like MS don hold us hostage, it is well and will surely end in praise for everyone here in Jesus name.
Amen! Through God's mercy and grace, please register me as a May 2020 team member!
Yes o! Nausea, fatigue etc, are regular visitors.
Notwithstanding, our God is too faithful to fail us. The Alpha and Omega who started this good work will complete it with overwhelming joy for us all in Jesus' name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tnks moma

hunniesuzie:
I did. BM alone wasn't filling my son so from day 1 he had BM and Nan. Yes you need to give water. And it's absolutely fine. As you establish supply you can give more BM than formula but just interchange with each feed.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
ProfAmah:

Amen! Through God's mercy and grace, please register me as a May 2020 team member!
Yes o! Nausea, fatigue etc, are regular visitors.
Notwithstanding, our God is too faithful to fail us. The Alpha and Omega who started this good work will complete it with overwhelming joy for us all in Jesus' name.
Angeltolly come and see another of our teamie o, may net don catch another customer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Alright.

Thank you

Giddyperson:

Ok, next time try to do the scan just before the doctor's appointment, a lot can change in a month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay ma.

Thank you

kokaiye:
d placenta is in good positn.... Posterior fundal means d placenta is at d back of ur womb.... Its one of d best positn a placenta can be..... No cause 4 alarm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
The water is not to fill the baby oh, it's just a little water like you give after baby finishes a formula feed. Cos formula is more likely to constipate unlike BM

I assumed this was clear from my post but let me just clarify

All the best babes

peggygee:
Tnks moma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
nikkishola:
Good day to all the wonderful mamas here, congratulations to everyone that has birth, God shall make them a permanent joy
To all the waddling mummies, it shall end in praise for us all... � �
Please let's not be discouraged about the way we look, we are still the beautiful and precious ones God has ever created.

Please oo, I've been seeing Cappos of each months updating their role call, it's been a while I read from our own NOVEMBER cappo, hope no be say the twins no allow u to update.. It will all end in praise.. We are almost there
Am good teamie,good to have you here after 7months plus##winks....Hope u r good?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by egbaguy2: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hi all.....sup team November.
I m an expectant daddy

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
angeltolly:

With your history of PCOS, i will say you should embrace this blessing at least from the little i know about PCOS wahala and infertility. God will make it easy for you.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy We are so setting up a 7-man committee to look into this grin

Make it 12 abeg grin grin grin
Nobody knows how it happens shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Rant cry
I gave birth to my first son in December 2018 via CS after scan showed I still had placenta previa...Though I had an history of PCOS & ovarian cyst.
My baby will be 10months old in about 2weeks time and I just discovered today that I'm pregnant again, 6weeks pregnant based on LMP.
We didn't plan for this, I don't even know how it happened, so this doesn't sound so much of a good news to us.
Just can't stop wondering if I am at any risk keeping this pregnancy cos I have been spotting on n off for some days now? I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to see the doctor.

Congrats mama, God will see u through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Rant cry
I gave birth to my first son in December 2018 via CS after scan showed I still had placenta previa...Though I had an history of PCOS & ovarian cyst.
My baby will be 10months old in about 2weeks time and I just discovered today that I'm pregnant again, 6weeks pregnant based on LMP.
We didn't plan for this, I don't even know how it happened, so this doesn't sound so much of a good news to us.
Just can't stop wondering if I am at any risk keeping this pregnancy cos I have been spotting on n off for some days now? I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to see the doctor.
It's already happened,mine happened in the fifth month after cs,it's not easy,but baby that has come to stay,has come to stay.
Just commit all to God and pamper self.
Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PraisesG(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Redberyl:
Hello mamas. How are my fellow January teamies doing? Pls i am curious about the dosage for fesolate(ferrous/iron tablets). In my first and second trimester, my gynae prescribed one tablet a day. I had red degeneration of fibroid pains which led to admission at 21 weeks, and the dosage was bumped up to 2 tablets, 2 times daily. Now, at my last antenatal visit, it was brought down to 1 tablet a day. This has gotten me worried, has anyone been given the 4 tablets a day dosage before? Let it not be that i have been taking an overdose o.
I think they increase or reduce the iron tabs dosage based on history and patient's present condition. Trust your doctor, except you have reasons to doubt him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good evening mamas. I'm already thinking of how to get back in shape after putting to bed. What should I go for? Waist trainer or a postpartum belt? Mummy Zaynie and co please help a sister?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of the Almighty God, we welcomed our sweet princess through elective CS at 2:57pm yesterday weighing 3.4kg at 37 weeks plus.
#everfaithfulGod#

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
TiffanyJ:
Good evening mamas. I'm already thinking of how to get back in shape after putting to bed. What should I go for? Waist trainer or a postpartum belt? Mummy Zaynie and co please help a sister?

Postpartum belt packs both the under and side and makes adjustments for even CS moms.
Your waist isn't ready to be trained till about 6m (or more in some cases) after delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
MGeey:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of the Almighty God, we welcomed our sweet princess through elective CS at 2:57pm yesterday weighing 3.4kg at 37 week plus.
#everfaithfulGod#

Congrats mama!!!
Welcome to the newborn. May she be everything you prayed for and some more. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
This package just went to its rightful owner this evening.
Peep our carryall hospital bag. wink
For just 2k, it can be yours too kiss

Follow me on www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials to see more pictures kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Angeltolly come and see another of our teamie o, may net don catch another customer.

You are welcome oo @profamah, we don plenty for this ship o. We'll get there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
MGeey:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

To the glory of the Almighty God, we welcomed our sweet princess through elective CS at 2:57pm yesterday weighing 3.4kg at 37 week plus.
#everfaithfulGod#

Congratulations teamie. God bless her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 4:28am On Oct 07, 2019
SeyiAyorinde:

kindly send it to me
ayorindekayode80@gmail.com

Done
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 07, 2019
TiffanyJ:

waist trainer

i sell if u need
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Jeniluv:
Am good teamie,good to have you here after 7months plus##winks....Hope u r good?

cheesy thanks ma, I am trying to be good oo..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2019
MGeey:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

#everfaithfulGod#
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrstheo(f): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Bluefin:

My dear I have a daughter who is 2 and I am praying for a boy just so I won’t go on this journey again. But honestly I have come to the realization that a healthy pregnancy is most important so my hubby and I decided not to check. Just thank God for his goodness and for finding you worthy to be a mother again.

Plus look on the bright side- your daughter will have a little sister and you can dress them up like Twinnies. Don’t let it bother you too much. Girls can be presidents too!!!�much love
thank you so much for your encouragement sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IhateInjustice(f): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2019
zaynie:

Postpartum belt packs both the under and side and makes adjustments for even CS moms.
Your waist isn't ready to be trained till about 6m (or more in some cases) after delivery

Do you sell?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2019
IhateInjustice:

Do you sell?

Unfortunately, right now, I don't have in stock

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by safe06: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2019
greetings for the other side my people...it AF teyed ooo... New new members everywhere..where are my coligwes (colleague) from earlier? I AF missed you all cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2019
egbaguy2:
Hi all.....sup team November.
I m an expectant daddy
Good to have u on board...what of wifey na?tell her to come and join us naaaaa,we would luv to have her...

In the other news,what's her EDD and gender?pls update us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CreamyBee: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2019
MGeey:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

#everfaithfulGod#
Congratulations and May God blessyou and your LO ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2019
PraisesG:

It's already happened,mine happened in the fifth month after cs,it's not easy,but baby that has come to stay,has come to stay.
Just commit all to God and pamper self.
Good Luck.

Wow, this is encouraging. Thank you mama.

@Goldenheart002, Amen and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2019
Jeniluv:
Oh darling,not to worry....Just know that God luvs you...You will be fine las las...

10months haf reach and even pass to senior pikin joor....enjoy ur 9months with joy,it is well with u and urs
Lmao, Amen... Shame just dey catch me sha. I don't want to even use my former hospital even though my CS stitches was very perfect cos when matron was telling me last year "see you next year" I told her "back 2 sender", see me now na.. I have not even told anybody. Pls any mama that has used Limi hospital to give birth should kindly let me know how their services are, I've only used them for immunization.

angeltolly:

With your history of PCOS, i will say you should embrace this blessing at least from the little i know about PCOS wahala and infertility. God will make it easy for you.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy We are so setting up a 7-man committee to look into this grin

Thank you so much, DH even said if I take a pill I'd have to also take Rhogam injection cos of my Blood group -, so its better yo embrace it.
@bolded, lol, even DH was asking me how it happened o, pls we need the committee to look into this deeply.

@Heebah, thank you, testimonies shall abound to every TTC. Vision 2020.
@Stmema thank you and amen.
@diamondc lol, I honestly did not, I've checked calendar and been trying to remember when it would have likely happened but I still can't figure it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odimaluv: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
safe06:
greetings for the other side my people...it AF teyed ooo... New new members everywhere..where are my coligwes (colleague) from earlier? I AF missed you all cry

@safe06 longest time o. It's me nice14 how are u doing. New faces every where.Nice to hear from u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5234) (5235) (5236) (5237) (5238) (5239) (5240) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.