Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148932 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2019
tatacherie:
A very good morning to y'all mamas
How is the pushing ministry? May God grant every belleful safe delivery in due time.
Huge congrats to all that have delivered! May God protect your newborns

In other news Akelacrochet is fully back. Thanks to all that checked on us.
We have started taking Christmas orders.
Get one of our head turning ball gowns for your princesses Xmas party or christening.

It's first come first served pls. Kindly share to help reach others.
Msg us for design catalogue. My watsapp link is in my signature
Thanks a heap kiss
Lovely designs! Makes me wish this dike'nta I have is a girl. Well done sis kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Orente21:
orente21: it's XY
Danny4God:
sex XY
updated.
Team March for the boys grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020
Let's hit the Dance floor, God is doing us well!! Announcing the arrival of ChizzyCindy! Teamies, come and receive our own.
Updated List for Team April 2020
1. Anugod 2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf 3. Zinny20 4. mummywifey 5. PatKing 6. MISSYTOSIN 7. AdeSquare2 8. ANewMumIJNAmen EDD 04 9. LaJoie2x EDD 21 10. goldenone 11. PecAbby EDD 16 12. LadyMessi EDD 04 13. davsquared EDD 12 14. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03 15. Shallypop 16. Orente21 EDD 02 17. LegitDiva 18. ChizziCindy EDD 21
#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs Happy Bumping.
Thanks cappo, God will grant us safe delivery in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2019
nikkishola:
sabi mamas in the house, please help me put mouth oo, this baby's movement and kicks is becoming unbearable for me oo, I have never felt like this before (my 1st and 2nd) I tot they said wen we are approaching the due date, we wont feel much kicks, my Anus too is so painful, I can't walk well again, also I feel sharp pain in my upper tummy... Hope am safe sha
cheesy cheesy I can totally relate to the anus pain part teamie, I initially thought it was jedijedi oo but it's not. Then the upper tummy part too, baby will just be shooting out bumbum there or whatever and you'll so feel the pain ehn. In all, we bless God, He'll see us through till the end.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Peachbloom:
BS!

So on Sunday 10th November, I started feeling less fetal activities. I jumped round the house, picked my belly, but baby wasn't responding properly. I decided to put worries out of my chest and prepare adequately for my ICAN Exams.

However, Monday, I couldn't take it any longer, I out exams aside, and carried my bumbum to the hospital with my PA(DH) in tow. Quick quick, like play like joke, my consultant admitted me for fetal activities monitoring. He outrightly told me by evening, he will run a biophysical profile, non stress test, and an abdominal uss to monitor baby, and I should prepare my mind that no exams.

DH and I just yimu, then the scariness began, low AFI at 38 weeks, so baby cannot move well, non stress test showed baby stressed, bio physical and USS of fetus showed early placental insufficiency, and the emergency started.

I went ahead, wrote my exams, and on Thursday, went in for my surgery. My father who is a dokita too, went rambunctious, "she can deliver with induction, so why CS.?" me that I knew what I was going to do in my mind.

Immediately after my exams on Thursday, I turned off my cell phones, checked into the hospital, and got booked for elective CS. 4.38pm on the 14th of November, 2019, my son was born weighing 2.5kg!

After then, I called everyone that we have born o. My dad is still amazed as I speak.

I'm still in some bits of pain here and there, but our family is overjoyed at the arrival of this bundle, and the energy can be felt in the four walls of this hospital.

Thank you November Mamas and other mamas here too.

November Cappo take note, BS submitted.

I wish everyone safe delivery.
Wow. Congrats teamies. May God bless the new born and his parent.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2019
nikkishola:

Even hubby said, maybe the baby is very small, that's why she still have space to move around. Infact, this is a different preggy entirely.
lol.... mine is obviously not small frm d d weight scan gave me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2019
khaffi2:
cheesy cheesy I can totally relate to the anus pain part teamie, I initially thought it was jedijedi oo but it's not. Then the upper tummy part too, baby will just be shooting out bumbum there or whatever and you'll so feel the pain ehn. In all, we bless God, He'll see us through till the end.
grin grin u just described exactly wat is going on.... Dt shootin of bumbum n i alway feel d nails scratching me ... I am alwz lik jst b enjoyin ursef there oo baby shogbo... Its ur time ojere grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2019
Peachbloom:
BS!

So on Sunday 10th November, I started feeling less fetal activities. I jumped round the house, picked my belly, but baby wasn't responding properly. I decided to put worries out of my chest and prepare adequately for my ICAN Exams.

However, Monday, I couldn't take it any longer, I out exams aside, and carried my bumbum to the hospital with my PA(DH) in tow. Quick quick, like play like joke, my consultant admitted me for fetal activities monitoring. He outrightly told me by evening, he will run a biophysical profile, non stress test, and an abdominal uss to monitor baby, and I should prepare my mind that no exams.

DH and I just yimu, then the scariness began, low AFI at 38 weeks, so baby cannot move well, non stress test showed baby stressed, bio physical and USS of fetus showed early placental insufficiency, and the emergency started.

I went ahead, wrote my exams, and on Thursday, went in for my surgery. My father who is a dokita too, went rambunctious, "she can deliver with induction, so why CS.?" me that I knew what I was going to do in my mind.

Immediately after my exams on Thursday, I turned off my cell phones, checked into the hospital, and got booked for elective CS. 4.38pm on the 14th of November, 2019, my son was born weighing 2.5kg!

After then, I called everyone that we have born o. My dad is still amazed as I speak.

I'm still in some bits of pain here and there, but our family is overjoyed at the arrival of this bundle, and the energy can be felt in the four walls of this hospital.

tnk God u noticed d low movement early n tnk God ur clinic ve all dt equipments 2 examine d baby well... But dt CS is wat i dnt lik sha but d doc knw best bcs d baby ws already stressed so CS ws d best optn ever.... Ur clinic is a good hosp.. I salute dem.... U gt mind wait til thurs ooo frm monday.... But tnk God mama n baby r both fine kiss kiss ... Praise b 2 thy holy name.... Congratulations again ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Jenny855:

cheesy grin yes ooo I am team feb cool
Please my refreshment o grin
Welcome teamie. Refreshment can be anything o. Maybe we should sing for you angry . May we all deliver safely and come out alive with our beautiful babies, welcome to the love loving team February. kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2019
nikkishola:
A friend sent this to me, and I said opportunity come but once wink grin
grin grin been using preggy as reason for everything now o. I know DH is looking at me and counting EDD with me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2019
kokaiye:
grin grin u just described exactly wat is going on.... Dt shootin of bumbum n i alway feel d nails scratching me ... I am alwz lik jst b enjoyin ursef there oo baby shogbo... Its ur time ojere grin grin
Nail ke?

baby and nails in one sentence?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Sophiemama:
She is lucky. My husband almost killed me with bitter leaves in soup and that was I started cooking my food. He will even say bitter leaves cure malaria, yet I have been treating malaria almost every month.
I don't wish to be in a condition that someone else will cook for me.
At least he can cook well grin grin he deserves credit o cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:28am On Nov 16, 2019
ChavivaBrown:
BS! BS! BS!

Hello everyone, thank you all for the congratulatory messages. I'll try to make it as short as possible.

So, my EDDs were 25th, 17th, 14th and 18th but I put to bed on the 12th of November at 39wks+2days by 4:27pm to a beautiful girl who weighed 3.5kg and gave me 2 internal tears and one external tear the nurse had to give to let my big baby easy passage to her new world but in all I thank God, he already planned everything for ease.

So, Tuesday was my antenatal and I didn't want to go, already told my husband that I wouldn't be going because I didn't want to waste the day on just the same visits with nothing different from previous visits because I wasn't having any symptoms of labor and also because the doctor had put me 1 week ahead of my own calculation based on my first ultrasound. This made me think I still have about 2wks to be 40wks.

Tuesday morning, my hubby said I should go and I obeyed. On getting to the hospital at 8am, my contraction started getting regular at 20 minutes apart. It was my turn to see the doctor around 11am and while we were talking about my vitals, I only mentioned that I noticed the regular contractions which was already 8mimutes apart at that time. He said he must do a VE which he did with a nurse and discovered I was 4cm dilated with no pain, no water break, no previous bloody discharge until the VE.

He told me he can't let me go home that I would most likely put to bed around 4/5pm so I should call someone to bring my bag ( I haven't packed it yet although everything had been bought. We just moved to our new place less than 2wks ago plus I just finished my MBA semester exam and that's why I didn't pack early). Anyway, I called my sister and she packed it, called hubby too.

I was placed on oxytocin to hasten everything. I got to 8cm dilation still no pain or any water breakage or anything. The doctor told the nurse to rupture the membrane and then I started feeling labor pain and in about 30 minutes, my baby was out. I was sutured where the nurse cut and it was discovered I had 2 internal cuts cos I was bleeding. All was sutured and I could walk around that same day and was discharged by 10am the next day. Baby, mummy and daddy are all fine. God perfected everything and I give all glory to him.

Cappo Jeniluv, BS submitted. Thank you all very much. grin
#TeamNovember
#GloriousGod
#ItEndedInPraise
Congrats mama. May God make it easy for all of us mamas still waiting to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Team April my EDD is 9th, 21th, 30th and 1st May

I don't need May tongue

I am going with 9th and 21th

I go with 21st which is also my birth day tongue tongue

Welcome to May. Come to think of it. If you born May 1st which is workers day, you get to celebrate your baby's birthday on a public holiday cool cheesy

Amarisa:

May it is then...Cappo @angeltolly come n register our latest teamie tongue

Don't worry, am negotiating with her already cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
:

Don't disturb me tongue tongue

Consider our offer now undecided tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2019
beyedew:

Ooooooo, thank God. I'm sooo scared to go check mine. I want a baby girl Chukwubiko.
Cappo please update mine too. Its XY, went for scan on monday while still confused maybe I should ask for it or do surprise, na so the sonographer say.... Such a handsome little boy undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2019
somehow:
No February roll call or what?
Something that we have done since
Late comers everywhere grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Liftedhands:
Lovely designs! Makes me wish this dike'nta I have is a girl. Well done sis kiss
Funny mama cheesy he is as precious kiss.
Thanks a lot for the support

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmishaHussnah(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
juola:

Its not easy, my left hand is even paining me due to sleeping on my left side. My mouth is also very bitter. Its well with us. Can't wait to reach second trimester.
I'm a FTM too but what helped me was getting a nice pregnancy pillow. Its called pharmedoc, I used it throughout first trimester till late second trimester that I got comfy. Now its DH that uses it sef grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Complete TT is 5 not 3 so you didn't complete it. Please start again

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
kokaiye:

You can feel the baby's nails from inside the womb?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
:

Don't disturb me tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
angeltolly:

Consider our offer now undecided tongue

We must disturb her...shebi we de our own she com mention MAY...grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funmi4love(f): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
spixytinxy:
Team June bawoni, how all day sickness a.k.a morning sickness(no b only morning e dey do person) as for me the thing hold me reach mouth, it not easy but may God make it easy for us. To d senior mamas hope is OK to sleep on my Tommy cos I usually find myself on my tommy, sleeping on d leftside is not working for me. Pls help a ftm, don't wanna hurt my princess. Hoping for a girl so baby will b refer to as she(cover face)
We are fine and God we see us all through, on my side no morning sickness except sore and tenderness of breast, craving for hot food and the funny taste on the tongue, I don't feel comfortable sleeping on my Tommy again so I sleep on my side
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
AmishaHussnah:
Something that we have done since Late comers everywhere grin
When?
I dropped edd almost a month ago though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Amarisa:

We must disturb her...shebi we de our own she com mention MAY...grin grin

Yes o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by somehow: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
beyedew:
Team February 2020 Roll Call (November).

MONIKER......... EDD...... SEX

1. Legendsmother
2. Gloriousheart..... Feb 20th...... Surprise
3. Sashafm ............Feb 26th....... Hoping 4pink
4. Beyedew........... Feb, 20th........ Hoping 4pink
5. Amishahussnah
6. Cutemarvel.........Feb 25th..... Unknown
7. Asasteve ........... Feb, 20th..... Unknown
8. Omariopat
9. Awesomemama......Feb 21st.....Unknown
10.Stmema................ Feb 26th........Pink
11. Acer123.................Feb 6th........ Pink
12. AmazingGod ........ Feb 17th.....Unknown

Yeahhh, we have a new member.
13. Ligxy..................... Feb 17th..... Unknown

Team February 2020 mamas.
February for supernatural delivery

If you didn't see your moniker please notify me so, I can update.

#teamnoloss
#mommyandbabyalivewithplentymoneyfordaddy.
#teameasypeasydelivery
#teambeautifulglowingmommies
#teamnodullmoment
#teambrotherskeeper

How are we all? We all have passed the middle line, so we are counting down grin grin, if you can start your shopping now, don't allow all those market people finish your money ooo, get according to your pocket, try and have a list so you don't derail much cos baby things are soooooo kiss kiss. God has made it easy for us.
If you can pack your baby's bag now, beautiful cos you will be amazed at how tired you'd get when you decide to wait till around that time. Don't be the mommy that will be rushing to pack amidst labour pain, my mom is a culprit of that cheesy cheesy.

I saw a hot water flask in the market "mega", heard its super dope.
Don't forget to pray, pray, pray. Even all the medical instruments that will be used on you, pray for them.

Please those that haven't updated their EDD and sex should do so, so I can add it.
#onelove
We Love Love

[s]Forgive typos, na for toilet I dey and this na rush rush work kiss kiss, please don't tell my boss. [/s]

Missed

4th 17th!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
somehow:
Doing the couple's job. I actually shared that before. XX 15th or 17th. Wifey keeps getting conflicting EDD from the hospital.

We started in a PTH before moving to PCH.
Oooo, thank you daddy for being supportive.
The most important thing is to birth the baby safely, hear it cry and hear the mom's laughter.
Regards to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
PatKing:
TEAM APRIL 2020

Let's hit the Dance floor, God is doing us well!!
Announcing the arrival of ChizzyCindy!
Teamies, come and receive our own.

Updated List for Team April 2020

1. Anugod
2. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf
3. Zinny20
4. mummywifey
5. PatKing
6. MISSYTOSIN
7. AdeSquare2
8. ANewMumIJNAmen EDD 04
9. LaJoie2x EDD 21
10. goldenone
11. PecAbby EDD 16
12. LadyMessi EDD 04
13. davsquared EDD 12
14. Jennykoko3009 EDD 03
15. Shallypop
16. Orente21 EDD 02
17. LegitDiva
18. ChizziCindy EDD 21

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
Happy Bumping.

Welcome Chizzy my EDD mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Peachbloom:
BS!

Congratulations mama, you really are a strong lady.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
nahzyla:

You can feel the baby's nails from inside the womb?
i felt it o my sister
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
AmishaHussnah:

grin grin been using preggy as reason for everything now o. I know DH is looking at me and counting EDD with me. grin
Make him look and count cheesy cheesy, I tell you nothing like that first baby pampering cry cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.