Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178200 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peachbloom:
BA

November Cappo I have born ooo!

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo I dey, taking each day as it comes with this my small bump...Thanks for checking up on us

You are welcome. It will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peachbloom:
BA

Congratulations oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Prudify25:

I'm doing fine, on malaria treatment a.t.m tho but all is well, my bump is as big as a 6 months old bump but I'm waddling sweetly, still clueless in some areas but I will ask my question here for clarification.

Ehyah, sorry about the malaria. Rest well.
shocked shocked at the bolded. We should crown you Lord of the bumps already . grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peachbloom:
BA

Choiiiiiiiiii......e sweet me oooooo....God,you are too much eeeeehhhh....thank you Jesus for safe delivery...please,come and give us the full details plus BS...Take care of you and yours ooo

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Prudify25:
My question is....do I need to take Tt injection again? I have taken the complete 3 dose b4 now, someone said now that I'm pregnant I need to still take it, how true is this pls...

First, the complete dose for tatanus is not 3 but 5.
2) I also heard even after completing the 5 doses, you still need a boaster dose in each pregnancy after that

Also, you can ask your doctor for more clarification

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Peachbloom:
BA

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
lioha:

I dey kampe. I don Dey get myself sha. MS don dey disappear
Good to hear that. Shakara don start be that kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fattamyfattamy:
Good afternoon my able January mama's,how waddling? Pls I can't walk very well again my lower abdomen is always paining me and I feel so heavy if I walk a little distance now na war and I can't stand for long I will be feeling dizzy am in my 30th weeks please am I the only one in this shoes?
Sorry teamie, we are almost there. About dizziness you can check your pvc level to be sure it's OK. Happy waddling sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:

Amen. Thank you mama. Please how far gone are you? And when did you do yours?

I did mine sept 2017 and had my babies Feb 2018 o, I'm not presently pregnant ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
angeltolly:
Eyin temi bawo ni o seewa?

My fellow teamies, Team MAY, how una dey o? Kedu ka ị mere? yaya ka ke kiss kiss kiss

Hope we are all faring well? It will end in praise my people

Pweetiebabe
Amarisa
Nnekaike
SlimBrawnie
ProfAmah
MamaDG
lioha
Sysengr
Prudify25

Other may mama still hiding...... Am looking at you with my binoculars, make i no talk. We are waiting for you to join us kiss kiss

#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
# TeamNoLoss
we are fine,MS no wan carry load waka go,I wish may is next month already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bloomingbud:

I did mine sept 2017 and had my babies Feb 2018 o, I'm not presently pregnant ma.
Oh ok. I thought you were bumping grin
Thank you very much for the support
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
My fellow team new year babies how waddling? It will end in praise for us ijn.
Please to all silent January mamas please come in and let's know how you're fearing. Those who don't even respond to calls please say hello to us to know we are still together. The lord who has started the good thing in our life will complete it. We will enter favor room alone and come out with our bundle (s) of joy ijn.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cutemarvel:

Yes, but if there's no complications, they allow you to go on.
We will all deliver safely

Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
beyedew:

Yeahhhhhh!!!!
We have our first updated mama twin. Happy bumping sis

grin Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mzleemah:
Chimzy09, Sophiemama, jellyshine how is recovering going dear mamas. To my other March teamies I throway salute

Thanks for checking in Cappo.
I’m much better now. My madam started school so I’ve had more time to recoup.
Sickness will not come a second time smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChavivaBrown: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jeniluv:
Our God is faithful indeed...This is the true definition of sharp sharp delivery which can only be made possible by God...

Am so happy for you teamie,thanks for squeezing out time to give us your BS,God bless you and yours

God bless you too ma. May every pregnant mama on this forum deliver easily and peacefully and may those who seek, find without delay in Jesus name, Amen. God bless you all.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2019
ChavivaBrown:

God bless you too ma. May every pregnant mama on this forum deliver easily and peacefully and may those who seek, find without delay in Jesus name, Amen. God bless you all.
Amen dear....stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Complete TT is 5 not 3 so you didn't complete it. Please start again

Prudify25:
My question is....do I need to take Tt injection again? I have taken the complete 3 dose b4 now, someone said now that I'm pregnant I need to still take it, how true is this pls...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Too late grin

beyedew:

Choi, let me not be known as that toilet updating cappo ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
Are you sure

dodges hot slap
Bloomingbud:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 6:56am On Nov 15, 2019
My cappo
Please update Sex:XX

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Joyfulmama:
My fellow team new year babies how waddling? It will end in praise for us ijn.
Please to all silent January mamas please come in and let's know how you're fearing. Those who don't even respond to calls please say hello to us to know we are still together. The lord who has started the good thing in our life will complete it. We will enter favor room alone and come out with our bundle (s) of joy ijn.
Amen in Jesus name. I am doing great. thanks for checking on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Acer123: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2019
beyedew:

Lolzzzz, nobi because them say no pressing if phone? Izit my fault?
Ahh cappo, is pressing of phone bad in pregnancy?
I use my phone all day every day oh � should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2019
nnekaike:
we are fine,MS no wan carry load waka go,I wish may is next month already.

Sorry teamie
Just hang in there. You will be alright kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Complete TT is 5 not 3 so you didn't complete it. Please start again

cry cry cry The fear of this statement is why i must take my fifth dose next week smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Acer123:

Ahh cappo, is pressing of phone bad in pregnancy?
I use my phone all day every day oh � should I be worried?
OMG grin grin grin
Teamie no kee me with laugh abeg. tongue
Beyedew be 'confusing' people since 1900! angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sacredlily(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2019
Gud day beautiful mamas.
Pls am officially registering for my second pregnancy journey.
It's #team MARCH 2020!
Cappo take note.
God will see us all through.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
team December, how is everyone doing? Just checking up on everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Team March welcomes our new teamies
Asapretty, Piragirl and sacredlily.
Moniker....................Edd..................Gender

1. Mommadd..............30th/31st..........XY
2. estilo.........................25th.............. unknown
3. Mzleemah................3rd/6th.........XY
4. olabrinks.................13th.................XY
5. safeob27................19th.................. unknown
6. marygold.................7th.................. unknown
7. Jellyshine................13th................XX
8. ladyjblinks...............28th............... unknown
9. Graced2018............11th.................XY
10. Chimzy09..............16th................. XY
11. mumsjoy
12. Pink1000
13. nahzyla..................19th.................. unknown
14. Bluefin.....................5th................. unknown
15. Anapuao................20th............. unknown
16. Sophiemama.............4th/7th............ XY
17. MumDiamond.............15th.............unknown
18. Danny4God(for wifey)........17th....... XY
19. smoochii...........,.......20th............ unknown
20. Orente21...................31st..............XY
21. Asapretty...................6th..............unknown
22. Piragirl......................28th.............. unknown
23. Sacredlily..................14th.............. unknown

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2019
sacredlily:
Gud day beautiful mamas.
Pls am officially registering for my second pregnancy journey.
It's #team MARCH 2020!
Cappo take note.
God will see us all through.
welcome to team March, please supply your edd and gender kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ligxy(f): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Sophiemama:
She is lucky. My husband almost killed me with bitter leaves in soup and that was I started cooking my food. He will even say bitter leaves cure malaria, yet I have been treating malaria almost every month.
I don't wish to be in a condition that someone else will cook for me.
Hehehe, my hubby can eat bitter leaf inside fried eggs. In fact, he will eat soup with unwashed bitter leaf, I don't know how someone can like bitter leaves so much.
I'm not a fan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) (5319) (5320) (5321) ... (6958) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.