Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201686 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Asapretty:

Lolz it's well with you, are you a ftm?

Yes o, I am. Learning new things everyday.

All sabi mamas, please help. I went to the market yesterday, I had craving for yam pepper soup. But the woman whose shop I went to refused to sell pepper soup spices for me. She said it is not good for pregnant women. That was my first time of hearing it, I ended not making it cos she scared the hell out of me.

Something else, I almost passed out at the market. I felt dizzy and started sweating heavily, then I blacked out. It was the market women who helped me. Removed my wig, eased my clothes and fanned me till I became conscious. Someone mentioned that it might be short of blood. If it is, can I take blood tonic or capsule? I’m thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow morning as well. I don’t know if this is normal

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Bluefin:

If you can afford help please don’t even think about it twice. Until you have help you won’t understand the burden you are carrying.

Kudos to mums with babies and toddlers. Kudos to pregnant mums with toddlers. God will reward us all. I have a 29 month old and I’m pregnant. I have a nanny who works 6 days a week and is off on one day.

The one day she is off, I’m almost losing my mind and I cannot just understand how anyone is able to manage this with no help. My hubby tries also but my daughter just wants all of us to play together all the time.

I really don’t want to have do this whole pregnancy thing again. I really think that first pregnancy is the easiest because it’s just you and no one else depending on you for care.

God bless us all.

Amen. Please what do i look out for in a help? I am just certain i do not want a live-in help. I majorly need help with house chores and market runs. What time is ideal for resumption and close of work?

Tbh, i am just scared of getting a wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
MumDiamond:

normal

For the peppersoup, there's an ingredient (uda) which is not good in pregnancy. I suggest you cook your yam peppersoup without those peppersoup spices for now.

Your black out may have been caused by
1: sun- try not to walk under the sun too much. Always carry an umbrella

2: your dressing: avoid tight fitting clothes so that your body can breathe well

3: food: sometimes, you may not feel hungry but don't go too long without eating. At most, you can snack on biscuits, fruits or whatever your system can handle

4: water: the heat these days is something else. Always keep your body hydrated with fluids. Preferably cool water

5: blood level: maybe you are short of blood like they said. In which case you need to boost your blood level. Other sabi mamas will tell you more on this cos i don't really know much about boosting blood

Las las, see your doctor and complain to him

Happy bumping grin

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
MumDiamond:

All sabi mamas, please help. I went to the market yesterday, I had craving for yam pepper soup. But the woman whose shop I went to refused to sell pepper soup spices for me. She said it is not good for pregnant women. That was my first time of hearing it, I ended not making it cos she scared the hell out of me.

Something else, I almost passed out at the market. I felt dizzy and started sweating heavily, then I blacked out. It was the market women who helped me. Removed my wig, eased my clothes and fanned me till I became conscious. Someone mentioned that it might be short of blood. If it is, can I take blood tonic or capsule? I’m thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow morning as well. I don’t know if this is normal
Pls try and see your doctor and always make sure you are hydrated carry your water with you, when I feel dizzy what I do is get somewhere to seat and drink chilled water, and like a mama said above avoid tight fitting clothing.
As for the pepper soup my mum warned me not to take it no matter how I crave it so I have zeroed my mind on that till after delivery. Take care of yourself and be safe teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Stevie wonder tongue

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
rvpbae:

Amen. Please what do i look out for in a help? I am just certain i do not want a live-in help. I majorly need help with house chores and market runs. What time is ideal for resumption and close of work?

Tbh, i am just scared of getting a wrong person.
Be sure to run a test especially if she will handle your food or baby.

Resumption and closing time depends if you are stay at home mom or a working mom.

Since you need one that comes and goes, i guess 7am till the job of the day is done will be ideal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fyngal1:

For the peppersoup, there's an ingredient (uda) which is not good in pregnancy. I suggest you cook your yam peppersoup without those peppersoup spices for now.

Your black out may have been caused by
1: sun- try not to walk under the sun too much. Always carry an umbrella

2: your dressing: avoid tight fitting clothes so that your body can breathe well

3: food: sometimes, you may not feel hungry but don't go too long without eating. At most, you can snack on biscuits, fruits or whatever your system can handle

4: water: the heat these days is something else. Always keep your body hydrated with fluids. Preferably cool water

5: blood level: maybe you are short of blood like they said. In which case you need to boost your blood level. Other sabi mamas will tell you more on this cos i don't really know much about boosting blood

Las las, see your doctor and complain to him

Happy bumping grin

Wow, thank you mama. You’ve been very helpful.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumDiamond: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Asapretty:

Pls try and see your doctor and always make sure you are hydrated carry your water with you, when I feel dizzy what I do is get somewhere to seat and drink chilled water, and like a mama said above avoid tight fitting clothing.
As for the pepper soup my mum warned me not to take it no matter how I crave it so I have zeroed my mind on that till after delivery. Take care of yourself and be safe teamie.

Hmmm... Thanks a lot teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Liftedhands:
Be sure to run a test especially if she will handle your food or baby.

Resumption and closing time depends if you are stay at home mom or a working mom.

Since you need one that comes and goes, i guess 7am till the job of the day is done will be ideal.

Thank you.

Abeg what kind of test?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
rvpbae:

Thank you.

Abeg what kind of test?
Mainly contagious and infectious diseases. Most hospitals have a package for domestic staff. Just tell them you want to run test for your maid they have a series of test they will conduct for 5k or more depends on the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 1:49am On Nov 23, 2019
mzchirious:

Wow... really?....I really do hope the vomiting stops soon cos it's now becoming too force full and I can't help it...also my bump isnt really that obvious yet at 16 weeks...most mornings I wake up with a semi flat belly..it's usually when I eat or feel bloated my stomach increases kinda but the next morning it's back to semi flat...before I got pregnant,some of my pregnant friends were even showing at 3 mnths....I'm a size 12 I believe

lol
when bump will show now no run oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:08am On Nov 23, 2019
BA ALERT:

Pls help me tnk God ooo.... I gave birth yesterday on the 22nd of NOV.. clock in2 d hospital 8:30.... Was induced by 9pm bcs i was due by a day... N i gave birth 10:32pm to my prince charming looking very handsome grin grin tru Vagina delivery n with many tears thou, baby was 3.1kg at 35weeks... Didnt do scan b4 goin in2 labour so i guess e is 3.5kg at 40weeks (chai!!! D stitching no b here lol)

Thank God ooo.... I gv glory 2 almighty Allah... All glory belongs 2 him n only him oooo.

To my fellow preggy mamas n teamies, may Almighty Allah mk u deliver ur babies with ease like d hebrew women #Ameen.

My cappo gud job ooo.... May u deliver safely. #Ameen

N to all TTC women, may my Almighty Allah grant all of u ur heart desires n u all too will come n share ur testimonies here ... #Ameen.

N to d mamas dt we had misunderstanding yesterday.... I am so sorry 4 d outburst... No b my fault, na hormones kiss kiss cs i aint a wayward person ... Ejo, pls no vex 4 me biko.

My BS will come soon.... Can wait 2 tell it all. grin grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:48am On Nov 23, 2019
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

Pls help me tnk God ooo.... I gave birth yesterday on the 22nd of NOV.. clock in2 d hospital 8:30.... Was induced by 9pm bcs i was due by a day... N i gave birth 10:32pm to my prince charming looking very handsome grin grin tru Vagina delivery n with many tears thou, baby was 3.1kg at 35weeks... Didnt do scan b4 goin in2 labour so i guess e is 3.5kg at 40weeks (chai!!! D stitching no b here lol)

Thank God ooo.... I gv glory 2 almighty Allah... All glory belongs 2 him n only him oooo.

To my fellow preggy mamas n teamies, may Almighty Allah mk u deliver ur babies with ease like d hebrew women #Ameen.

....And God has done it again oooooo,my amiable teamie,big big congratulations oooo....we thank God for safe delivery...welcome cutie,we all love you....pls rest well and comman give us news in full#lolz

A big Amen to all your prayers dear....CONGRATULATIONS once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2019
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER 2019

Indeed,our God has been sooo gracious and merciful unto us...Birth announcements everywhere,who are we that He is mindful of us?With one voice,we say THANK YOU JESUS

To our mamas who have put to bed,we say congratulations...To we that are still waddling,we pray and ask for God's mercy upon us on that day...we will go in and come out victoriously##AMEN

Below is our updated roll call...those still waddling,pls come in and say hello....

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX...........DOB.......

1.gratefulme40.......16 Nov......XX..........3rd Nov....BS Seen
2. Ruthiegal...............6th Nov....XY...........4th Nov....BS Seen
3. pis23.......................12th Nov....XY.........4th Nov....BS Seen
4. egbaguy2.................8th Nov.....XX.........6th Nov....
5. Ameemee.................11th Nov.....XX........4th Nov....
6. iomoge2....................1st Dec........XX.......7th Nov.....
7. ChavivaBrown.............25th Nov....XX.....12th Nov....BS Seen
8. Peachbloom............16th Nov.....XY......14th Nov....BS Seen
9. jazzyjazz...............14/16 Dec......XY.......16th Nov....
10. wendy..................21st Nov.......XX........19th Nov....
11. labasulla...............18th Nov......XY........19th Nov..
12. firstpregnancy........27th Nov....XX........17th Nov.....
13. Kokaiye...................30th Nov.....XY.......22nd Nov....BS Seen
14. Ajokeomo.................16th Nov.....XX....
15. khaffi2....................12/18th Nov.......
16. Henitan24.............8th Nov....XX...
17. blessedmum11.......20th Nov.....XX....
18. Jeniluv..................20th Nov........XX....
19. OnyxGem10..........23rd Nov......
20. nikkishola...............23rd Nov......XX
21. Okolinneoma.........25th Nov.....
22. sheweezy................30th Nov.....XX
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Mama Henitan24,how far na?its 2weeks past your EDD,What's the latest?pls come in lets know how you are faring....

Mama Okolinneoma,howfar with your hot fanta and orange juice experiment?come and gist us oooo

Mama blessedmum11 my EDD partner,wetin dey sup?any sign yet?

God will make it swift and easy for us all##AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2019
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

N to all TTC women, may my Almighty Allah grant all of u ur heart desires n u all too will come n share ur testimonies here ... #Ameen.

N to d mamas dt we had misunderstanding yesterday.... I am so sorry 4 d outburst... No b my fault, na hormones kiss kiss cs i aint a wayward person ... Ejo, pls no vex 4 me biko.

Congratulations ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2019
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

Aww. Congrats momma. Welcome to motherhood. The night vigil no be here oo...May your son live be an embodiment of Gods Grace, love, peace and joy... may he bring happiness to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ruthiegal: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Jeniluv:
....And God has done it again oooooo,my amiable teamie,big big congratulations oooo....we thank God for safe delivery...welcome cutie,we all love you....pls rest well and comman give us news in full#lolz

A big Amen to all your prayers dear....CONGRATULATIONS once again

Cappo, na you remain now oo. Do and enter labour room too biko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 6:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Ruthiegal:

Cappo, na you remain now oo. Do and enter labour room too biko
My dear oooo,God go do am ooo,my kids are always latecomers,so am used to it oooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummywifey: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2019
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

Hahaha congratulations mama. Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Morning Cappo, I never do my hot Fanta mixture ooohh. Bin taking a whole pineapple daily and doing walks.. starting having diarrhea early hours of this morning, don’t know if it’s my own prelabor sign oohhh. I also use the treadmill for 2mins only, hopefully baby will come on Monday because that’s my birthday ���. Thank you for checking up oohh
Jeniluv:
Mama Henitan24,how far na?its 2weeks past your EDD,What's the latest?pls come in lets know how you are faring....

Mama Okolinneoma,howfar with your hot fanta and orange juice experiment?come and gist us oooo

Mama blessedmum11 my EDD partner,wetin dey sup?any sign yet?

God will make it swift and easy for us all##AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Okolinneoma(f): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats mama... he shall be a source of joy to your family
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thojan(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2019
Okolinneoma:
Morning Cappo, I never do my hot Fanta mixture ooohh. Bin taking a whole pineapple daily and doing walks.. starting having diarrhea early hours of this morning, don’t know if it’s my own prelabor sign oohhh. I also use the treadmill for 2mins only, hopefully baby will come on Monday because that’s my birthday ���. Thank you for checking up oohh
It is well dear,i pray your heart desires for Monday comes to pass oooo...do take care

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Jeniluv:
Not to worry teamie,baby will be here soonest...He that started it will perfect it##AMEN
Amen oo. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2019
kokaiye:
BA ALERT:

Wow. Congrats teamie. May he be a source of joy to you and your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
Good evening Mamas, please I have a question boring my mind o, went to the hospital today cos I have been feeling feverish, after every every I was given arthemeter Injection, will be 14weeks tomorrow I hope is safe? Cos I have been going through google since cos am thinking of not going for the 2nd and 3rd dose
As nobody answer me I don make up my mind o not going for the remaining 2 doses...And my punishment for all mama here is quoting all your post with I WANT tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:19am On Nov 23, 2019
Thojan:
Good Morning Doctor. Good Morning All. I trust you are having a good day. I have a very big issue at hand and I need suggestions cos i am a novice.

My girlfriend didn't see her period which was supposed to come this week and she now did a pregnancy test with the test kit which tested positive.

I can't afford to take care of a baby now because I am currently jobless. What method can she use to abort it cos she's claiming she needs 35k for a D&C. I feel she wants to exploit me. Please what do you guys suggest. Thank you for your time.

Please help me
My hospital charges 350k for a DC... They will use one instrument like that to check her screamometer, to see how loud she screamed during sex! That will determine how much they will charge you for the procedure.
So you are lucky that it's just 35k she's asking.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2019
Congrats kokaiye God bless and keep your newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Pweetiebabe:
As nobody answer me I don make up my mind o not going for the remaining 2 doses...And my punishment for all mama here is quoting all your post with I WANT tongue
Lolz no vex wantina tongue please go and complete your dose o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.