Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157215 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jeniluv:
Mama Ajokeomo,howfar?Mama khaffi2,kilon sup?

BA! BA! BA!

My gorgeous little girl arrived yesterday 24th of Nov via Emergency CS at 41 weeks 1 day. Baby and Mom are doing fine and daddy is so excited. I appreciate every mother here, God bless you and your little ones Our Nov Cappo, Jeniluv, May God bless you richly. BS coming soon.

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ajokeomo:

BA! BA! BA!

My gorgeous little girl arrived yesterday 24th of Nov via Emergency CS at 41 weeks 1 day. Baby and Mom are doing fine and daddy is so excited. I appreciate every mother here, God bless you and your little ones Our Nov Cappo, Jeniluv, May God bless you richly. BS coming soon.
Ooohhhhhh,so good to hear that our princess has arrived...am so so happy for you dear...God will keep and protect her...Congratulations teamie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ajokeomo:

BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jeniluv:
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER 2019

Indeed,our God has been sooo gracious and merciful unto us...Birth announcements everywhere,who are we that He is mindful of us?With one voice,we say THANK YOU JESUS

To our mamas who have put to bed,we say congratulations...To we that are still waddling,we pray and ask for God's mercy upon us on that day...we will go in and come out victoriously##AMEN

Below is our updated roll call...those still waddling,pls come in and say hello....

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX...........DOB.......

1.gratefulme40.......16 Nov......XX..........3rd Nov....BS Seen
2. Ruthiegal...............6th Nov....XY...........4th Nov....BS Seen
3. pis23.......................12th Nov....XY.........4th Nov....BS Seen
4. egbaguy2.................8th Nov.....XX.........6th Nov....
5. Ameemee.................11th Nov.....XX........4th Nov....
6. iomoge2....................1st Dec........XX.......7th Nov.....
7. ChavivaBrown.............25th Nov....XX.....12th Nov....BS Seen
8. Peachbloom............16th Nov.....XY......14th Nov....BS Seen
9. jazzyjazz...............14/16 Dec......XY.......16th Nov....
10. wendy..................21st Nov.......XX........19th Nov....
11. labasulla...............18th Nov......XY........19th Nov..
12. firstpregnancy........27th Nov....XX........17th Nov.....
13. Kokaiye...................30th Nov.....XY.......22nd Nov....BS Seen
14. Ajokeomo.................16th Nov.....XX....24th Nov.....
15. Okolinneoma..........25th Nov......XY.....25th Nov.....
16. khaffi2....................12/18th Nov.......
17. Henitan24.............8th Nov....XX...
18. blessedmum11.......20th Nov.....XX....21st Nov....BS Seen
19. Jeniluv..................20th Nov........XX....26th Nov....BS Seen
20. OnyxGem10..........23rd Nov......XY.....7th Nov.....
21. nikkishola...............23rd Nov......XX....27th Nov....
22. sheweezy................30th Nov.....XX
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ajokeomo:

BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations to you and your family
Welcome to your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gratefulme40: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
kokaiye:
I am so sorry 4 coming here late 2 update u on my bs (taking care of a new born baby aint a joke.... N d night vigil??!!! Smh!!!! Upcoming mamas, just brace ursef ooo) n tnk u all 4 d prayers... May God provide us wat we all want.!!!

Congrats teamie
Baby is finally here lol
The pineapple failed both of us.... lol

And yes, taking care of a new born is not for the faint hearted

Enjoy your bundle of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
zaynie:

Kindly claim your wins or else I might have to redo the giveaway.
Mama sorry I've been mute, please where are you located so that I can send my sister in-law over to collect it for me as she will be way billing things for me this week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
A big amen!
angeltolly:
Prayer Monday

We thank you lord for where you have brought us in this journey, for our babies, for our health and family we glorify your holy name.

We comit the rest of the days/months ahead of us in this journey, lord make it easy for us. Let there be no complications.

We receive the grace to bring forth with ease for those that are due for delivery in Jesus name.

We remember those TTC hoping to register soon, answer them with your mercy and let them testify soon.

These and many more we ask you in Jesus name we pray. Amen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Awesomemama:
Congrats mama @ kokaiye you had a super fast dilation .
Thank God for safe delivery, kisses to your oyibo prince
That stitching of a thing eh, I wonder why the jajaina cannot be numbed completely. It still scares me cry
lol... Still walking like old mama ooo... Still Scared 2 touch d place sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
kokaiye:
I am so sorry 4 coming here late 2 update u on my bs (taking care of a new born baby aint a joke.... N d night vigil??!!! Smh!!!! Upcoming mamas, just brace ursef ooo) n tnk u all 4 d prayers... May God provide us wat we all want.

BS! BS!! BS!!!

BS SUBMITTED!!! PEACE OUT!!!
Congratulations mama. Your story made me smile. Very detailed. I learned a thing or two. May God continue to bless and strengthen you and your LO. Cheers grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Jeniluv:
What a well-detailed BS...Am sooo happy for u teamie...God bless and keep you and yours...Do takia oooo
tnk u ooo jare my swt cappo. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
Joyfulmama:

Congratulations ma'am. God bless your family and LO.
Ameen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ajokeomo:

BA! BA! BA!

Finally!!!! Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
gratefulme40:

Congrats teamie
Baby is finally here lol
The pineapple failed both of us.... lol

And yes, taking care of a new born is not for the faint hearted

Enjoy your bundle of joy
lol... It failed ooo... Even thou i was an ulcer patient, i ate pineapple ooo but was disappointed eh... But tnk God, d wait is over grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:

Congratulations mama. Your story made me smile. Very detailed. I learned a thing or two. May God continue to bless and strengthen you and your LO. Cheers grin
i say a big AMEEN!!! Tnk u. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
UPDATED ROLE CALL FOR TEAM JANUARY.
We are counting weeks to meet our LO, we have just like 5,6,7,8,9 weeks to offload, only December before January. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through

We are leading 2020 while others follow kiss
Wishing us happy waddling

Monika .............................. Edd.................. Sex
1)Joyfulmama.................. 24th /26th........... XY
2)dharyor1234..................... 24th.................... XY
3)Redberyl............................16th.................... XX
4)Honeysweetest................ 15th
5)Queen1.............................. 2nd.................. XY
6)nebsunshine.......................5th
7 )hunniesuzie.......................9th..................... XY
8 )quin9..................................9th......................XY
9)Moaba...............................11th................... XX
10)ebonyjoke..........................2nd................. XX
11)Debclem............................7th.................... XY
12)uche23..............................29th
13)simababe........................ 20th
14)wumgold..........................17th
15)Fattamyfattamy...............12th
16)mukht.............................. 27th
17)aderebecca..................... 28th.................. XX
18)Orekegold........................16th.................. XX
19)Bubblezz..........................22nd
20)Maryam1234.................. 27th................. XX
21)Bluevy............................. 19th
We are moving closer to meeting our LO. Hope we are almost done with shopping because most of us must have started walking like elephant. I can't even imagine how I walk these days with swollen legs. It's a wonderful experience anyway.
Wishing us easy and smooth journey.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturaldelivery#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moaba(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Amen! Legit counting down! Packed my hospital bag today cos I was bored. I am getting tired of my pregnant self but I really want a Jan 2020 baby.
Joyfulmama:
We are counting weeks to meet our LO, we have just like 5,6,7,8,9 weeks to offload, only December before January. The lord who has brought us this far will see us through

1)Joyfulmama.................... 24th /26th........... XY
We are moving closer to meeting our LO. Hope we are almost done with shopping because most of us must have started walking like elephant. I can't even imagine how I walk these days with swollen legs. It's a wonderful experience anyway.

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good Evening Mamas
please treat as urgent
my baby is 8 days old and her umbilical cord just fell off yesterday and since then it has been having little blood at the surface please I want to know if it is normal I feel concerned because it also has a white head inside the belly button . Is it normal please.
please when is it going to close up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening Mamas
please treat as urgent
my baby is 8 days old and her umbilical cord just fell off yesterday and since then it has been having little blood at the surface please I want to know if it is normal I feel concerned because it also has a white head inside the belly button . Is it normal please.

Take her to hospital.....don't ask something like this on nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening Mamas
please treat as urgent

I hope the blood is not gushing out. you can just use spirit(original one) to clean it, apply blue seal Vaseline on it, tomorrow met your doctor for further inspection. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bomgirl:

ATG on Facebook said it's bad cos of the alcohol in it.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asasteve(f): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Liftedhands:
Its your choice afterall, but note that palmwwine has alcohol which will get to your baby through the placenta. Stage of preganacy and alcohol history( if you drink alcohol on a regular) are factors to consider.

Then the quantity you take and at what interval matters too.

My advice wait till your baby is out if you need it to boost bm ( as many claim it does for them)plus other little benefits which you can get from safer sources.

But!! If it's a nagging crave that won't let you sleep at night... Just dip your finger into it and lick and tell it get thee behind me.

Note when it comes to alcoholic drinks I'm not the best to give a good advice cos I'm a lipsrsealed...

Thanks mummy, I will wait till after delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debclem(f): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Our very able Cappo, the Lord is your muscle.
The waddling is real! I have never waddled in my other pregnancies the way I waddle in this one but it's all good.
Shopping is almost done and dusted, just very few things to be added.
I bet we are all looking forward to having our babies in January, a perfect way to start the year.

Team January, in few more weeks, all the pelvic pressure and unexplainable fatigue will be a thing of the past.
#WeWillAllWin
#TeamJanuary
#TeamSharpSharpBorning

Joyfulmama:

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
firstpregnancy:
Good Evening Mamas
please treat as urgent
If it's not giving fowl odour, I don't think there's problem.

Put your wash cloth(small towel) in warm water, squeeze dry to heat the navel after bathing. Also use cotton wool and methyl ated spirit to clean as often to keep the navel dry. Then apply whatever you are given in the hospital.

Please don't cover the navel with diaper, the baby cloth is enough to cover the navel.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you!
Jeniluv:
Ooohhhhhh,so good to hear that our princess has arrived...am so so happy for you dear...God will keep and protect her...Congratulations teamie...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thank you!
Mummy4life1:
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thanks a lot!
gratefulme40:

Congratulations to you and your family
Welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ajokeomo: 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
Finally ooo! Lol, thank God. Thank you smiley
kokaiye:
Finally!!!! Congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 26, 2019
Joyfulmama:

#Teamnewyearbabies#
#januaryfornoloss#
#teamsupernaturalbirth#

I am so excited already...Thank God for this Journey so far. All that's left is to wash baby's clothes , arrange them in the baby wardrobe then pack my hospital bag. Thank God all I need has been bought. Teammates, let's round up our shopping o. Nowadays the pains I feel on my heels when I stand for a while eh.. I can't imagine doing shopping now, I go just t faint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:45am On Nov 26, 2019
Hello mamas, i don come again.... Pls ooo, wat gud soap can i use to bath my baby cs d one am using is causing rashes on his body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 2:56am On Nov 26, 2019
Ajokeomo:

BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations and God bless the new born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.