Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8201836 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jeniluv:
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR TEAM NOVEMBER 2019

Indeed,our God has been sooo gracious and merciful unto us...Birth announcements everywhere,who are we that He is mindful of us?With one voice,we say THANK YOU JESUS

To our mamas who have put to bed,we say congratulations...To we that are still waddling,we pray and ask for God's mercy upon us on that day...we will go in and come out victoriously##AMEN

Below is our updated roll call...those still waddling,pls come in and say hello....

MONIKER..........EDD............SEX...........DOB.......

1.gratefulme40.......16 Nov......XX..........3rd Nov....BS Seen
2. Ruthiegal...............6th Nov....XY...........4th Nov....BS Seen
3. pis23.......................12th Nov....XY.........4th Nov....BS Seen
4. egbaguy2.................8th Nov.....XX.........6th Nov....
5. Ameemee.................11th Nov.....XX........4th Nov....
6. iomoge2....................1st Dec........XX.......7th Nov.....
7. ChavivaBrown.............25th Nov....XX.....12th Nov....BS Seen
8. Peachbloom............16th Nov.....XY......14th Nov....BS Seen
9. jazzyjazz...............14/16 Dec......XY.......16th Nov....
10. wendy..................21st Nov.......XX........19th Nov....
11. labasulla...............18th Nov......XY........19th Nov..
12. firstpregnancy........27th Nov....XX........17th Nov.....
13. Kokaiye...................30th Nov.....XY.......22nd Nov....BS Seen
14. Ajokeomo.................16th Nov.....XX....
15. khaffi2....................12/18th Nov.......
16. Henitan24.............8th Nov....XX...
17. blessedmum11.......20th Nov.....XX....
18. Jeniluv..................20th Nov........XX....
19. OnyxGem10..........23rd Nov......
20. nikkishola...............23rd Nov......XX
21. Okolinneoma.........25th Nov.....
22. sheweezy................30th Nov.....XX
##TeamNOV2019
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni
cappo l don born oo sorry I've bin MIA
DOB 7th Nov. sex:XY
pls update.
congrats to all dat hav put to bed.
supernatural delivery to d remaining waddling mamas

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Okolinneoma:
My prince arrived yesterday 25th nov, which happens to be my birthday too... God did it just as I wanted.. coming back for my BS, the labor was terrible and extremely long 5am-7pm
Congratulations ma'am, what a double celebration. God bless you and your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
mukht:
[color=#006600]
Thanks capo, the tiredness is something else but in all we give thanks to God. December should fly abeg ���
Teamie, I can see December flying already. We are there already wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
PatKing:
this hailing you grin
sure you are not reporting?
I welcome you in advance....

I am super great desire.

mama Parking no mind me Jor, am waiting for u now, to follow suit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
PatKing:
this hailing you grin
sure you are not reporting?
I welcome you in advance....

I am super great desire.

mama Parking no mind me Jor, am waiting for u now, to follow suit lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wealthyone: 6:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
graciamore:
Good day mothers...is been a while I visit here.. I trust God we are all doing grate all my teamie them last year were at though.hope we are good with the kids
portable4real
beautyuche
PatKing
Splendor1
Wealthyone
Whyterose
Wifeysist just few I can remember... Mama patKing I hail.

We thank God. Bobo and all of us are doing great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wealthyone:

We thank God. Bobo and all of us are doing great.
good to know ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gloriousheart(f): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:
Hello dear mamas, greetings to you all and your LOs (the ones here and the ones still in the oven grin)

Please I'll be 21w tomorrow. I started feeling some bubbles and sometimes rumbling in my lower abdomen. I'm meant to understand it's the baby movements. I'm quite grateful for all that.

But sometimes I feel the entire weight in my lower abdomen! Like I feel very heavy there. And sometimes it makes it difficult for me to walk. It can even be painful atimes. Seems like my LO is positioned in my lower abdomen. I even have to resort to lying down and placing a pillow under my waist, just to know if it will come up small. Please is this normal? I can't lie it give me cause for concern. Should I be worried please?

Please do not ignore I beg you cry
I feel same too especially in the mornings and when tired or stressed. I see it as normal. You can see your doctor if still worried.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
graciamore:
mama Parking no mind me Jor, am waiting for u now, to follow suit lol
She's the cappo of Team April 2020 again ooo.
So you can now choose your own team tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gloriousheart:
I feel same too especially in the mornings and when tired or stressed. I see it as normal. You can see your doctor if still worried.
Ok thank you mama. I will

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Good day January cappo @ Joyfullmama,I want to officially register as team January I am so sorry for coming late,any punishment is welcome.I am a STM,edd January 27,Sex xx.I want to say a big hello to my November 2018 Teamies,hope I am not too fast,it was'nt planned but alhamdulillah it's going on smoothly.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maryam1234:
Good day January cappo @ Joyfullmama,I want to officially register as team January I am so sorry for coming late,any punishment is welcome.I am a STM,edd January 27,Sex xx.I want to say a big hello to my November 2018 Teamies,hope I am not too fast,it was'nt planned but alhamdulillah it's going on smoothly.
You're welcome Teamie, it's better late than never. It's good to rush it jàre and start slaying back. On behalf of January mama I say welcome

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
MumIbeji:

She's the cappo of Team April 2020 again ooo.
So you can now choose your own team tongue tongue tongue
hahaha so she Don chop beans and lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Okolinneoma:
My prince arrived yesterday 25th nov, which happens to be my birthday too... God did it just as I wanted.. coming back for my BS, the labor was terrible and extremely long 5am-7pm

Wow, such a great news, congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadySarah: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
kokaiye:
I am so sorry 4 coming here late 2 update u on my bs (taking care of a new born baby aint a joke.... N d night vigil??!!! Smh!!!! Upcoming mamas, just brace ursef ooo) n tnk u all 4 d prayers... May God provide us wat we all want.

BS! BS!! BS!!!
So on d 22nd of nov... I was expecting labour 2 start bcs 4 like a week i was having irregular contraction only in d midnight.... D moment i gt out of bed in d morning d contraction will stop til midnight again i will start having irregular contractions.

Me n google r best friends so i ve being reading about inductions n how bad it can b wen a preggy woman is past her due date... D more u delay d more der is risk factor.... N also, i notice dt my LO activities were low, fear just dey catch me anyhow....So, i just carry my lil preggy bump 2 see my doctor early morning of 22nd cs frustration n worriness was eating me up.

Got 2 d clinic, it was even antenatal lectures day so we were not attended 2 til d lectures was over... We sing, danced n prayed.

Wen d lectures was over, got 2 c d doc (finally)... E checked my first trimester scan results n said madam u r due ooo... Thou ur third trimester results EDD r irregular.... We use first trimester result 4 our final say... I was just nodding my head as e was talking... Den e drop d bomb, WE R GOIN TO INDUCE U.. my heart drops a lil but i was prepared cs i knw e ws gonna mk d statement... Told him i ve 2 go home first 2 tell my people.

Wen i got home, told my mom... Den we started preparing, i went 2 d hosp first around 8pm sha... The nurses didnt waste time at all... I was called into d labour room, den a cartether (dont knw if i spell it right) ( this thing is rubber like snake ballon but thicker n long) was inserted into my jajaina.... Den she started pumping this liquid stuff inside d balloon wit a syringe... It was a little bit painful thou... So, no shoutin yet.... Den she ask if it was my first i said yes... I dnt knw wat she did sha... D inserted her hands inside me again, den asked me 2 go bk 2 my ward.

Den d really raggae started at 9pm... D contractions started in an aggressive way as in my resting time was like 2secs (u c my mummy ehn... She just kept eating her amala n okro in peace grin) i was shouting n speaking in tongues.... Den dis ballon of a tin dey put in me just fell on d floor, we called d nurse, went bk in2 d labor room... She checked me n said i was fully dilated, she was lik madam, i like ur body system ooo, bursted d water (omo dt amniotic fluid hot oo).. She told me to push wenever i am hving contraction.... U c ehn!!!! 4 d first 4th contractions i wasnt pushing, i was just shouting, n d baby was at d door way already crowning (come n see beatings on my laps but i didnt mind ooo cs i wasnt feeling it.... I was just looking 4 anybody's hand 2 squeeze on but dey were just telling me 2 hold my legs look at my navel n push).... During dis labour, my brain jst activated itsef, tellin mysef dt i am doin more harm dan gud if i dont push n dt d baby will b in distress if i dont coperate.... Wen contractn hits again n again i started pushing, d nurse kept puttin olive oil.. Wen she realized dt d head wasnt coming out... I saw her reaching 4 d scissors... I shouted dont cut me ooo but she didnt listen... She cut me n my prince oyinbo pepper came out crying his lungs out 10:32pm.... I shouted ALLAHU AKBAR like 10times... Den here comes d stitches.... 4 like 15mins or so dt d nurse was stitching me, it was hell... D pain killer just reduced d pains n not kill d pain... My throat still hurts till now frm shouting too much.

NOTE: Inductn is not dt bad ooo... Its jst dt it hav different method... Wat i notic is dt different method can bring out different result... So mk una no dey fear.

BS SUBMITTED!!! PEACE OUT!!!

Say hi to your mum,i like her already grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mzleemah:
noted ma, on behalf of my teamies we welcome you to team March. Baby Gender nko?
Thank you. A boy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello mamas. From what stage does one need report for fit to fly. I want to travel and the easiest for me now is by air. Please advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Please my sister what can I take to treat diarrhea o, I'm 31 weeks +. I have visited toilet like 5 times before day break today. Please I'm worried. cool. Tomorrow is my anti-natal, I don't think I can wait till tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orekegold: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Mama eat two hard boiled eggs and drink water. It will stop.
Diarrhea is dangerous this period oh.

Joyfulmama:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
Please my sister what can I take to treat diarrhea o, I'm 31 weeks +. I have visited toilet like 5 times before day break today. Please I'm worried. cool. Tomorrow is my anti-natal, I don't think I can wait till tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2019
Orekegold:
Mama eat two hard boiled eggs and drink water. It will stop.
Diarrhea is dangerous this period oh.

Thanks so much ma. I will do that right away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeniluv(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2019
BA! BA! BA!

......And my princess,my Ada Ada,my mini mii,my 3rd luv made her grand entrance yesterday at 40weeks+6days at 11:04pm through VD weighing 3.5kg with tears oooo

It can only be GOD,I return all the glory to Him....

My NOVEMBER teamies,i don drop ooooo....BS coming up soonest....

57 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Joyfulmama:

You're welcome Teamie, it's better late than never. It's good to rush it jàre and start slaying back. On behalf of January mama I say welcome
Thanks Cappo,I am humbled.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rocktation(f): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2019
miraclebaby:
Hello mamas. From what stage does one need report for fit to fly. I want to travel and the easiest for me now is by air. Please advice

28 weeks... For most interstate air travels.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Jeniluv:
BA! BA! BA!

......And my princess,my Ada Ada,my mini mii,my 3rd luv made her grand entrance yesterday at 40weeks+6days at 11:04pm through VD weighing 3.5kg with tears oooo

Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello Mama's,

I was told that taking Yoghurt in pregnancy is good. Which product is good for pregnant person?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Good morning mamas. I hv been having menstrual like cramps plus a kind of pressure on my anus. Please is it normal at 33 weeks? I Googled and they said it may be sign of preterm labor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Jeniluv:
BA! BA! BA!

Aww congratulations mama! Welcome to your princess. Many more blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ANewMumIJNAmen: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Mummy4life1:
Hello Mama's,

I was told that taking Yoghurt in pregnancy is good. Which product is good for pregnant person?
Hello ma'am, I'm taking Habib yogurt and I enjoy it. I hear Greek yogurt is good too. I just find it a bit expensive. They sell it #2500 for a small cup and Habib for #600. When I have money, I usually buy Greek.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Redberyl:
Good morning mamas. I hv been having menstrual like cramps plus a kind of pressure on my anus. Please is it normal at 33 weeks? I Googled and they said it may be sign of preterm labor.
I think, going to hospital immediately will be the best thing to do or you can call your Doctor on phone.

I experienced pain yesterday night even though I'm 16week+, but after calling the hospital, I was instructed to take paracetamol that after taking if the pain still persist, I should rush down to the hospital.

After taking the paracetamol, the pain disappeared.

In Summary mama, Please go to hospital immediately
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2019
ANewMumIJNAmen:

Hello ma'am, I'm taking Habib yogurt and I enjoy it. I hear Greek yogurt is good too. I just find it a bit expensive. They sell it #2500 for a small cup and Habib for #600. When I have money, I usually buy Greek.
Thank you ma'am for prompt response. I really appreciate. You're too much ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Mummy4life1:
I think, going to hospital immediately will be the best thing to do or you can call your Doctor on phone.

I experienced pain yesterday night even though I'm 16week+, but after calling the hospital, I was instructed to take paracetamol that after taking if the pain still persist, I should rush down to the hospital.

After taking the paracetamol, the pain disappeared.

In Summary mama, Please go to hospital immediately
ok, thanks. I will go now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.