Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8156122 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
mummy2be:
I use persil and it's very nice
Thanks sis, pls how much is it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vnancy(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
tikosdear:
Nurse Kaffy and other sabi mamas I dey hail o . Abeg make Una come fast fast come help a sister o,I am having this serious pain on my left hip bone o towards my waist o,as if that part of my leg is broken,I can not walk without heavy pains o,even as I sit down o.i am 32 weeks today,this is just unbearable o.pls u people should come o,come and help ur sister o.which kind WAHALA be this o?thanks for your quick response.
. If you lay on either side with two pillows between your knees and prop another pillow across your chest (so you're hugging the pillow across your side)this helps take the pressure off of your hips. Also, if you get on all fours for about 5 minutes every hour, that should help lighten the load. Try this in the tub as well. The combination of both is very soothing. Hope it helps! Sorry u are almost there!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Che che che che!! Eh!!! @ tchwinie. Rotfl!! Congratulations dear.
Kimoni wia u de run go? Make I no find you for here o. Just tighten all corners lol
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

***unfollows thread***

Proudmom et al. pls holla at moi when you drop, i cannot afford to catch this loff you people are sharrringggg here kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
favoredgal:

I use dreft for babies
Thanks dear but which one is dreft o n how much?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Kimoni:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

***unfollows thread***

Proudmom et al. pls holla at moi when you drop, i cannot afford to catch this loff you people are sharrringggg here kiss kiss

Pls don't go o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
beedam:

Don't mind Biggal jare,stubborn preggy mama syndrome was disturbing her then. So happy for her delivery. She go don dey hear am for vigilante now.

I'm suspecting proudmum38 to take over from me.

I will be glad 2 lolz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thank you my sister,I will try the pillow one,how are you doing?thanks for the response.God will see us through o.God bless. quote author=vnancy post=34605493]. If you lay on either side with two pillows between your knees and prop another pillow across your chest (so you're hugging the pillow across your side)this helps take the pressure off of your hips. Also, if you get on all fours for about 5 minutes every hour, that should help lighten the load. Try this in the tub as well. The combination of both is very soothing. Hope it helps! Sorry u are almost there![/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
good evening mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks for the response my able nurse.no be small thing o.i know God will see me through o.how are you doing? God bless you.gud nite. quote author=kaffy4bill post=34605144]

Pele dear, it wil soon pass. Hormones in preg make ur pelvic bone so brittle if I cn use dat word and engagement of baby's head also make the pain Ard dat joint a lil unbearable. It's almost over, it wil end in praise..[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks sis 4d info,pls how much is persil detergent n d liquid?
I buy d detergent 4200 the liquid 2800
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks dear but which one is dreft o n how much?
You can google it to see what it looks like, it's white and peach with a baby on it

They sell in ebeano if you live in lekki or konga
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Good mrg my people, thank you all for the congratulatory messages. Abeg na now I understand why people disappear for a while after giving birth, vigilante na another cup or tea gaskiya.
Abeg senior mummies, how you take cope?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2015
sheweezy:
Good mrg my people, thank you all for the congratulatory messages. Abeg na now I understand why people disappear for a while after giving birth, vigilante na another cup or tea gaskiya.

Don't worry dearie,your body will get used to it soon. Vigilante people dey work for real o.

That's why we advise preggy mamas to enjoy their sleep while it last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lamdec(f): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2015
tikosdear:
Nurse Kaffy and other sabi mamas I dey hail o . Abeg make Una come fast fast come help a sister o,I am having this serious pain on my left hip bone o towards my waist o,as if that part of my leg is broken,I can not walk without heavy pains o,even as I sit down o.i am 32 weeks today,this is just unbearable o.pls u people should come o,come and help ur sister o.which kind WAHALA be this o?thanks for your quick response.

We are in the same shoes o, although I am 38weeks, mine started around 36weeks. My doc said it is an hormone causing my pelvic to shift as the head of the baby drops in preparation for labor. I use about six pillows to sleep right from second trimester but the pain is still there, just avoid walking too fast, bending, squatting to reduce the pain till you give birth. it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Huskyfrancis(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2015
proudmom38:

Thanks sis, pls how much is it?
900 for the small pack
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning Mamas, Congratulations to the newest mamas and Happy Pushing to the Preggy Mamas
Im back o on second missionary Journey according to tchwinnie lol.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikosdear(f): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2015
[.hmmm,my sister it is well o,the pain no be here o.i am in the hospital now. It is well with us o.we are almost there. author=lamdec post=34614805]

We are in the same shoes o, although I am 38weeks, mine started around 36weeks. My doc said it is an hormone causing my pelvic to shift as the head of the baby drops in preparation for labor. I use about six pillows to sleep right from second trimester but the pain is still there, just avoid walking too fast, bending, squatting to reduce the pain till you give birth. it is well. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2015
christabeli:
No. Maybe they have liquid wash, I don't know about it. But the one I use is not liquid wash, it is not foamy at all. It has the picture of a baby in front and the container is white.

Thanks, I always thought it is liquid wash, I would have bought it thinking it is liquid wash.

@ Proudmum38..... Other mamas has mention the names.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:31am On Jun 10, 2015
chocome:
good evening mama
Long tym dear. How hv u bn?
@lovinam, u dey laff abi? No worry, d fever go soon catch u too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:33am On Jun 10, 2015
sheweezy:

grin cheesy grin cant stop laughing, dont worry u will get used to it soon. Welcome to vigilante club/ministry tongue

Tchiwinnie & esmeralda1,i can see that both of u planned to come back at the same time,lol! Congratulations !

A big congrats to all the june mamas who just delivered, God bless & kip ur los

Vigilante things #backtomypeepingthings#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
mummy2be:
where u hide urself since boo?how my twins now

I no hide ooooo na #doubletrouble cause am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
modath:

@sayoberry,
How are you doing? Long time, thought you've decided to plant your apoti in new mamas thread like our other alumnis ni.
Atayelolu & Akehindegbegbon are no child's play, they are adorable but all woorrrrkkk!
God is your muscle.

@nerf.
Lol @ decking. grin

I come to NL when the twins are asleep and I don't have any pampers to dispose or dream to catch grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Long tym dear. How hv u bn?
@lovinam, u dey laff abi? No worry, d fever go soon catch u too.
You know I love u like my mango but no de pray dat kain prayer for me. No 1. My age no de carry belle again. 2. I get PLENTY children. 3. I de abstainance level now. 4. Errrrrrrr hunger don make me forget wetin I wan talk.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
lovinam:

You know I love u like my mango but no de pray dat kain prayer for me. No 1. My age no de carry belle again. 2. I get PLENTY children. 3. I de abstainance level now. 4. Errrrrrrr hunger don make me forget wetin I wan talk.
I hear! Hu tell u say 60yr old no dey carry belle. Plenty children ko, beaucoup children ni, abeg children never plenty, just one more grin. Abstinenxe ba, na dat one better pass cos d tym wey u go come do d deed, goal go just score cheesy. Mk i pick race o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
mytestimony:
I buy d detergent 4200 the liquid 2800
Ok sis,thanks alot..will get d two!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
favoredgal:

You can google it to see what it looks like, it's white and peach with a baby on it

They sell in ebeano if you live in lekki or konga

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
mummy2be:
900 for the small pack
Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
esmeralda1:
Good morning Mamas, Congratulations to the newest mamas and Happy Pushing to the Preggy Mamas

A warmth welcome 2u n tchwinnie...I wish u guys a stress-free 9months!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
mumsgirl27:

Thanks, I always thought it is liquid wash, I would have bought it thinking it is liquid wash.

@ Proudmum38..... Other mamas has mention the names.

Yea,thanks alot..u guyz re d best!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
esmeralda1:
Welcome back ma'am wishing u & tchwinnie a stressfree one/supernatural birth.so nice to hv old mamas back here to put sum of us tru e.g me FTM tinx. smiley
@ all pushing mamas I troway salute o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
sheweezy:
kikikikikikiki welcome o! when u stay awake all through the night abeg come share ur testimony!! lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.