Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154912 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello mamas..how's the pushing going..may God make it easy on us all..I have plenty Q's o pls as per FTM..just 14wks..problem is im just beginning to recover from the m/s and I'm craving sweet things like juices but I noticed before I got preggy it always gives me swollen feet so I tried as much as possible to stay away from sugar et al.now when Preggy I can't seem to keep it down if I do tk it including fresh fruits..I throw up and spit endlessly.. undecided
I got a remedy..zobo grin..i can tk it all day..but Pa Google says its bad for me and the baby and I'm scared..each time I mk it I feel guilty..does any mama think its not safe too angry
Sorry for the long tori pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
tchiwinnie:
I dey o. I don begin 2nd missionary journey so una b my senior nw, lol.
@lovinam

Congratulations dear, happy and stress free 9 months to you.

Congratulations to all the new vigilantes, and to the bumping mamas, may God make it easy for you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello to all Mamas in the house. Just noticed this evening that my lips has gone red. I'm 6 weeks gone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hafsat24:
Hello mamas..how's the pushing going..may God make it easy on us all..I have plenty Q's o pls as per FTM..just 14wks..problem is im just beginning to recover from the m/s and I'm craving sweet things like juices but I noticed before I got preggy it always gives me swollen feet so I tried as much as possible to stay away from sugar et al.now when Preggy I can't seem to keep it down if I do tk it including fresh fruits..I throw up and spit endlessly.. undecided
I got a remedy..zobo grin..i can tk it all day..but Pa Google says its bad for me and the baby and I'm scared..each time I mk it I feel guilty..does any mama think its not safe too angry
Sorry for the long tori pls
sorry dear... zobo drinks is not good for both pregnant women and nursing mom. Take fresh fruit like Apple, Orange, watermelon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
You de pick race?? Nooo wait dia make I come with my koboko!! See ya head dia! Na u go come do omugwo for me abi? I de 70yrs no be 60 na. Hian abeg no de "downage" me juo. Lollz
tchiwinnie:
I hear! Hu tell u say 60yr old no dey carry belle. Plenty children ko, beaucoup children ni, abeg children never plenty, just one more grin. Abstinenxe ba, na dat one better pass cos d tym wey u go come do d deed, goal go just score cheesy. Mk i pick race o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
My BS : it started on sat as I went to report to d hospital d Doc checked me n said I was admitted n shld ask dem to bring my bag as am 6cm gone I told Mamas here n they were happy little did I know dat it was a prank or so to say. I stayed sunday mornin n they checked again n said 1cm. Da was wen I knew I was in for somfin. I was induced wth mistoprosol n labor started I was shouting bt neva cried. Arnd 2am I was taken to labor room n was asked to push wen contraction comes. After some pushes I was given a terri ble cut dat reached my anus den 2more pushes baby came. In all I tank God for His mercy. Na d cut I dey suffer now since monday I no fit go toilet cos of d pain. God is gud

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
nkkystel:
Hello to all Mamas in the house. Just noticed this evening that my lips has gone red. I'm 6 weeks gone.
hmmmmm don know what it means, I guess its just part of body changes. Congratulations.

Hi @melsmum. Long time!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
@tchwinnie & @esmeralda1,

*Singing in Mase's voice,* "welcome back, welcome back ...", Easier than easy na hin e go be...

@biggal,
Congrats one more time but me i no come understand that comedy like hospital ooo... Why did they prank you when you weren't dilated, doesn't sound like serious professionals , is it a "private" hospital? (apology for the assumption)

When you mentioned being 6cm dilated & saying it felt like nothing & was still updating the house, i was wondering how that could be cos that's well beyond having a high threshold for pain & has crossed into "insensitive nerves" territory (saw a documentary on discovery channel about a man who doesnt have the part of the brain that sends pain signals )...

In all, we thank God, just make sure you do your warm water sits and you'll be alright, pele ..E-hug..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2015
@biggal, Congratulations. Thanks to God for safe delivery.

But na wa to the hospital.which kind yeye play be that. Now all of d preggy mamas when they pray to be like you how that one go come be now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2015
^^^hahahaha.
When she said she was 6cm dilated and felt no pain?.. Aaaaah, I felt, NO, this must be supernatural (Remembering my last experience at 0.01cm. Lol). So, snappily, I tendered my 'utmost' request to the Lord because only Him can empower our inner man. smiley

The good thing is that, it all ended in praise. Thank God. Congrats, Once Again Biggal.

Wishing all pushing mommas, too, a very safe delivery. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2015
@HARMMY..thanks much for the advice..would try my best to keep off it sad..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Hey @lovinam hows the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats to all d june mamas dat hv put 2 bed,kisses to ur Lo's......@biggal,sorry 4 d cut,dat doc sef,pranks during birth,nawaoooo.......2 we all stil pushn,God wil see us tru,Amen#team aug#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2015
@lioha, it's been a long time
Where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2015
biggal:
My BS : it started on sat as I went to report to d hospital d Doc checked me n said I was admitted n shld ask dem to bring my bag as am 6cm gone I told Mamas here n they were happy little did I know dat it was a prank or so to say. I stayed sunday mornin n they checked again n said 1cm. Da was wen I knew I was in for somfin. I was induced wth mistoprosol n labor started I was shouting bt neva cried. Arnd 2am I was taken to labor room n was asked to push wen contraction comes. After some pushes I was given a terri ble cut dat reached my anus den 2more pushes baby came. In all I tank God for His mercy. Na d cut I dey suffer now since monday I no fit go toilet cos of d pain. God is gud

Congratulations dearie.

Too much watching of "AY show " dey worry your doctor . grin

Just do your sitz bath religiously, before you know it you don start to dey kpekus again.

Where the naming ceremony @
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bheambo(f): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
july cometh soon. #can'twaitforjulytocome#julyrocks#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2015
biggal:
congratulations dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2015
chifreke:

i reject am wit everything in me!.....u wan kill person...that. prayer...is for the rest mamas mentioned above....but definitely not me shocked shocked shocked shocked neva...i fly and pass

am here.......

imissed u guyz....
u all are doing a great work...may God continue...tobless u all... amen

lol what she said, I'm in over my head with the two I got right now grin, all you ladies on the thread stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
congratulations dear.

Congrats Everfaithful!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2015
maran1983:

Congratulations dear, happy and stress free 9 months to you.

Congratulations to all the new vigilantes, and to the bumping mamas, may God make it easy for you all.

@ tchiwinnie congrats dear
@maran**looks around and clears throat, in a soft voice says*** " are you back again"? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
modath:
@tchwinnie & @esmeralda1,

*Singing in Mase's voice,* "welcome back, welcome back ...", Easier than easy na hin e go be...

@biggal,
Congrats one more time but me i no come understand that comedy like hospital ooo... Why did they prank you when you weren't dilated, doesn't sound like serious professionals , is it a "private" hospital? (apology for the assumption)

When you mentioned being 6cm dilated & saying it felt like nothing & was still updating the house, i was wondering how that could be cos that's well beyond having a high threshold for pain & has crossed into "insensitive nerves" territory (saw a documentary on discovery channel about a man who doesnt have the part of the brain that sends pain signals )...

In all, we thank God, just make sure you do your warm water sits and you'll be alright, pele ..E-hug..

Thank you and Ameeennnnnn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2015
tatacherie:

Welcome back ma'am wishing u & tchwinnie a stressfree one/supernatural birth.so nice to hv old mamas back here to put sum of us tru e.g me FTM tinx. smiley
@ all pushing mamas I troway kniker salute una grin
Amen Thank You
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2015
proudmom38:

A warmth welcome 2u n tchwinnie...I wish u guys a stress-free 9months!
Thank you Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2015
imurboss:

grin cheesy grin cant stop laughing, dont worry u will get used to it soon. Welcome to vigilante club/ministry tongue

Tchiwinnie & esmeralda1,i can see that both of u planned to come back at the same time,lol! Congratulations !

A big congrats to all the june mamas who just delivered, God bless & kip ur los

Vigilante things #backtomypeepingthings#
Same time ke?
Tchwinnie be my senior o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esmeralda1(f): 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
@ biggal Congrats She will forever bring to you n yours
But that doctor just like seeing ur face abi where most hospitals will not even want you to stay around this one now admitted you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
lovinam:
hmmmmm don know what it means, I guess its just part of body changes. Congratulations.
Thanks Lovinam!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
All mamas I hail ooo
@ beedam, ao the naming for ketu go b on sat bi u no go show ni?
#teamjulyrocks#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
@agiboma, esmeralda, imurboss and oda mamas. thanks plenty. May God see us all thru. We ll hv a safe landing IJN Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hi house, am 8weeks pregnant and this happen to be my first pregnancy.
Always feeling tired and cramps on my lower abdomen. Vomiting and loss of appetite. Are all this normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
okeoghene4real:
Hi house, am 8weeks pregnant and this happen to be my first pregnancy.
Always feeling tired and cramps on my lower abdomen. Vomiting and loss of appetite. Are all this normal.

Yes it is. it is part of the package lol. don't worry after the first trimester you will feel better.

#team September#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations biggal. God bless your LO.

@mamas, please I had these tears when I put to bed and the nurses that attended to me said I shouldn't sit on hot/warm water till after 3weeks when it might have healed.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
MGeey:
Congratulations biggal. God bless your LO.

@mamas, please I had these tears when I put to bed and the nurses that attended to me said I shouldn't sit on hot/warm water till after 3weeks when it might have healed.

I looked under this evening using a mirror and its not looking pretty at all. I'm seeing threads everywhere and I can't tell if the sewing is still intact or not. Its been 1 week. tchiwinnie, kaffy4bill, lovinam, other mamas, I'm so worried.
My dear, sitz bath is commenced as soon as possible after delivery. Wch one s 3wks? Sit in warm water to wch u shld add savlon and salt.U shld actually sit IN d water so get a wide-mouthed bowl. Abt d site, it wont look pretty at all for nw.lol.Since u re seeing thread, its likely its still intact. U ll b worried if u start seeing a gaping wound/sore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.