Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153604 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
eazee:
Join me in thanking the Lord.. My princess arrived yesterday weighing 3.85kg witout tear..to born be be beans oo.. BS later

Congratulations,tapin into dis testimony.i wil also testify no tear cum august.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ritayoung(f): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Join me to praise God I ve being delivered of a beautiful baby girl, Birth story later

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
ritayoung:
Join me to praise God I ve being delivered of a beautiful baby girl, Birth story later

Wow...congrats dear,may God bless d baby,she wil b a source of joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2015
ritayoung:
Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2015
Abiagirl777:

lol,teammate see how you shortened the months,God will def. See us through Olayokemi nd others congrats.
Lol!Amin to d prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2015
@lizzy22..I'm also #teamdecember# finally I've got a partner.. grin..may God grant us ease through it all Ameen***! @hafsat24 tanks my dear team mate" xo happy I av a partner too! swittie ao is d waiting"! seems long 2 me sad
*God will see us thru! , how av u being coping wiv drugs" av not being taking mine newaiz"hate drugs wit passion"...Av just being taking fresh vegetables & lil fruits".. congrats ritayoung & gud morning @ all...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:23am On Jun 15, 2015
Congrats Ritayoung. This June mama's no dey make noise but dey are just too much, dropping the babies like say .....

My fellow team October, how the kicking? Na WWE Dis baby dey do inside my belle shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:42am On Jun 15, 2015
ritayoung:
congrats dear. May God bless your princess. Awaiting your BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2015
ozycy:

My fellow team October, how the kicking? Na WWE Dis baby dey do inside my belle shocked

my team mate I dey o. The kick is interesting o. In fact e dey sweet me. It is an assurance that my baby is fine and active . We will get to the permanent site with ease in Jesus name. #teamoctobertogbasky#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2015
Yes o TeamJune Rocks,see we dropping dem with ease.congrats at ritayoung may she b a source of blessing to u.oya oda June mamas supernatural birth in.oda pushing mamas recieve the grace for tearless delivery. @lizzy22 I tink u need beating,better start taking DAT drugs remember is too early to start skipping ur drugs.Na Senior dey Talk o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2015
ritayoungRitayoung774048: Join me to praise God I ve being delivered of a beautiful baby girl, Birth story later

congratulations dear, God bless and protect her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2015
@okeoghene4real,

Did your dr ask you to stop using your antacid? Or its a new medication they are not prescribing? Kindly clarify.

@ritayoung ,

Congrats, God be with you both.

@derommyvent,

You're welcome.

@proudy,
Half baked, grin thanks for reminding me ojare, true no one wants that when what is left of the whole of june+july sef is 45days.. Yes I count days now cos I don tap out!!!

@keji3,
I will not tell you sorry cos your own small pass, me get mid back pain join all you don enumerate + mad heartburn!!! Enjoy. tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2015
How are you all? To the mamas Wey just born, welcome to vigilante hood. grin is there any twin mum here? Biko let's gel o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2015
Keji3:
My people una well done o....congrats to all our new mamas God bless ur families and help make vigilante easy for y'all and those of us porting to vigilante soon and i welcome all new members may God make the ride easy for you. My july people how una dey? This last lap is not funny @ all o sometimes sef i feel as if my laps will come off my legs and the veejay pain hen no be here. I cant wait mehn infact i now count to 38 weeks cos i dont think i can survive this till 40 weeks o. Pls is there any thing to help relieve this pelvic/laps/veejay pain?

Lols @ can survival dis till 40 weeks..Sis no be only u waka come o,we re almost there..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2015
ritayoung:

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2015
modath:
@okeoghene4real,

Did your dr ask you to stop using your antacid? Or its a new medication they are not prescribing? Kindly clarify.

@ritayoung ,

Congrats, God be with you both.

@derommyvent,

You're welcome.

@proudy,
Half baked, grin thanks for reminding me ojare, true no one wants that when what is left of the whole of june+july sef is 45days.. Yes I count days now cos I don tap out!!!

@keji3,
I will not tell you sorry cos your own small pass, me get mid back pain join all you don enumerate + mad heartburn!!! Enjoy. tongue

Did u just say 45 days Abeg cut am short e too much nah! Anyways it is well with us...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2015
So these #teamjuly people can humble like this!!!
I remember when they were in their 1st and 2nd trimester, they will be posing that they will twerk to the labour room.......lols!
Oya twerk nah tongue, I'm sure na their BS go get drama pass.

My fellow #teamoctober, i hail o!

We shall all carry to term and deliver with ease. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Gud a:m my wonderful mamas and special greetings to my fellow team mates *july# congrats to all neew mamas may God bless and protect ur lil ones. Chaii! I cnt bliv I missed u all dis much na nairaland pple do me strong thing o my accnt was deactivated I had to open anoda email addy and register again. Nd nobody even asked of me diaris God oooooooo! @deezou @proudmum38 @modath @kaffy4bill and all I hail o how body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2015
E be like say team july people have humbled themselves as the days draw closer, buhahahaha. Told u team June no dey make noise, we just give you daily dozes of testimonies. It will be easy for all the pushing mamas in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2015
Babymama011,just yesterday u were on ma mind.body dey,how ur end?We shall deliver complication-free inshaAllah,amin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2015
zaynie:
I remember when they were in their 1st and 2nd trimester, they will be posing that they will twerk to the labour room.......lols!

Lol at the bolded. So, true. #TeamJuly were so intimidating then..you'd feel SO jealous. Now, they are gentle. Hehe.

Wishing everyone safe delivery in His name. #TeamOctober. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2015
[quote author=modath post=34781443]@okeoghene4real,

Went to see my doc concerning the stomach ulcer but said I can't take any medication for ulcer. Was told to take enough water and avoid spicy food.
I started having heartburn yesterday.
Can I take antacid? Hope it won't affect my pregnacy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by newmother: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2015
Hello house, hope we all had a splendid weekend. Congrats to the new mamas, your babies shall be a source of joy to your homes.

@all any idea on how to suppress morning sickness and constipation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2015
sheweezy:
E be like say team july people have humbled themselves as the days draw closer, buhahahaha. Told u team June no dey make noise, we just give you daily dozes of testimonies. It will be easy for all the pushing mamas in Jesus name.

My dear, TeamJuly still dey on point. we are only busy getting set and final rounds of shopping. mind you we remain the best team and you will know its no noise. Expect the best sweet smooth most interesting BS ever on NL.

Congrats to my sweet colleague eazee and Ritayoung and all other latest hot mamas on board. God will daily watch over our new bundle of blessings.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2015
zaynie:

If I hear,who tell u say our bs go get drama? We re d strongest team ever,4get as e dey go.Meanwhile,oju gbele woran...t'eyin na mbo!

#Nodullingteamjulydabestteamever#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2015
babymama011:
Gud a:m my wonderful mamas and special greetings to my fellow team mates *july# congrats to all neew mamas may God bless and protect ur lil ones. Chaii! I cnt bliv I missed u all dis much na nairaland pple do me strong thing o my accnt was deactivated I had to open anoda email addy and register again. Nd nobody even asked of me diaris God oooooooo! @deezou @proudmum38 @modath @kaffy4bill and all I hail o how body.

Pele dear,u re in our mind...body dey inside cloth o! Thanks 4d mention.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2015
@modath i no envy u, pele sis make i jst manage all its almost here.
@proudmom yes oooooo testimony things loading
Abeg make una leave team july o we still rock wait till una reach this stage na then una go know say kaki no be leather lolzzzzz.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:23am On Jun 15, 2015
sheweezy:

Humble say wetin happen? Una no dey see us online always? Abi una wan beef us nii?..We full ground remain nothin dey happen,as una take drop na so we sef go dey drop with ease n safely...God is in control 'gbabe'!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2015
JustCurious:

Lol at the bolded. So, true. #TeamJuly were so intimidating then..you'd feel SO jealous. Now, they are gentle. Hehe.

Wishing everyone safe delivery in His name. #TeamOctober. wink

Team july na d best team ever! We no dey take intimidation cos we stand gidigba 4 ground...We be una senior so no think am!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2015
@babymama011,

Pls no vex my sis, na all dis our entertainers' faults dem, just dey born outside anyhow come bastardise the term "baby mama". winkThanks for the mention.

@sheweezy @zaynie @JustCurious,

Who else follow put mouth ooo?? Cos na names of people wey go chop their food without meat at my lil munchkin's owanbe na hin I dey jot down sooo. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

My dear, TeamJuly still dey on point. we are only busy getting set and final rounds of shopping. mind you we remain the best team and you will know its no noise. Expect the best sweet smooth most interesting BS ever on NL.

Congrats to my sweet colleague eazee and Ritayoung and all other latest hot mamas on board. God will daily watch over our new bundle of blessings.

My team mate no mind dem na beefing things lolz..

#teamjulydabomb#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2015
modath:

@babymama011,

Pls no vex my sis, na all dis our entertainers' faults dem, just dey born outside anyhow come bastardise the term "baby mama". winkThanks for the mention.

@sheweezy @zaynie @JustCurious,

Who else follow put mouth ooo?? Cos na names of people wey go chop their food without meat at my lil munchkin's owanbe na hin I dey jot down sooo. tongue

Gbam!!! Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.