Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132725 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2020
sexyjuly:
BA
welcomed my princess via emergency cs on the 15th of Jan which also happens to be hubby's birthday. .mum,dad and baby all doing great..safe delivery to all waldling mamas..it will surely end in praise

Double congratulations to you mama.... God bless the baby and the parent. Speedy recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Tomblessings:

Thanks for your reply dear. It has not been easy but I'll try and stay active.
God will see us through
Amen.
God will make it easy. Try to eat lots of fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
hunniesuzie:
Let me drop BS cos I’ve seen my name in Joyfulmama’s defaulters

Don’t really have much story as I went the Elective route this time due to the plenty drama with my first (overdue, induction failed, emergency CS, big baby)

My original CS date was moved back by 2 days due to Doctor’s availability so I ended up having a 2019 baby. I checked in the morning of the CS, was admitted till evening and walked into the theatre around 6pm

I was then prepped with drips and spinal anesthesia. Surgery started about 6:20, baby was brought out around 6:35 and I was closed up and wheeled out about to 7 (I was drowsy at this point so not too sure of the time). The entire process was smooth and gist was flowing in the theatre grin

Recovery has been relatively smooth although the incision is slower to heal being the 2nd cut on the same scar. I walked up and down stairs the next morning, was discharged on day 3 and mostly back to normal 3 weeks pp

On this note dazzit from me. I didn’t hang my boots, I dropped it in the theatre when I was leaving. Anybody that needs it can go and pick it there. I will have daughters when my sons marry kiss
Congratulations mama... God bless the baby and the parent.

I pray the hospital attendants don't bring this boot home with twins.that you forgot it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2020
simababe:
BA
My baby boy landed Jan 17th through E/C-section. Mummy, papa n my soldiers are doing well.

BS

Nothing special, went to hospital Dec 27th to try my luck cos I was tired but yimu I got sent back home, went back Jan 17th n my baby was brought out. Officially mama boys. I have thrown the boots inside Atlantic ocean so we are done.

#TeamJanuary
Congratulations mama... God bless the baby and the parent... Wish you speedy recovery.

Waves from the sea, return the boot to the owner with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2020
sexyjuly:
goodmorning mamas.hope you all are doing great.please what's the best and safest tea to take immediately after a c section to burn belly fat

Not scientifically proven cheesy but I took ginger tea and it helped with breast milk production (had a huge freezer stash), I was back to prepregnancy weight within 3-4 months and tummy was on a flat flat (I was rocking bodysuits)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol! The way everybody dey hang boot na wa .

Btw, team July 2019, how far? Like play, we don reach 6 months o!

#gratefulheart
#julybabiesrock!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyjuly(f): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2020
Chimzy09:

Not scientifically proven cheesy but I took ginger tea and it helped with breast milk production (had a huge freezer stash), I was back to prepregnancy weight within 3-4 months and tummy was on a flat flat (I was rocking bodysuits)
thanks chimzy.i don't mind trying it out.but I would like to know if u added milk to it or it's just the ginger tea.please can u help me with the brand of the tea.tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
simababe:
BA
My baby boy landed Jan 17th through E/C-section. Mummy, papa n my soldiers are doing well.

BS

Nothing special, went to hospital Dec 27th to try my luck cos I was tired but yimu I got sent back home, went back Jan 17th n my baby was brought out. Officially mama boys. I have thrown the boots inside Atlantic ocean so we are done.

#TeamJanuary
Congratulations and thanks for giving me a birthday mate kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
@cretin thanks a bunch, I'm on oral progesterone and getting much better, God took charge.
Thanks ma'am

cretin:

bed rest and progesterone is one of the sure remedies for early pregnancy spotting. take time off work, and just lay in ed, minimal or zero house work, am suprised your doc hasnt placed u on that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020
simababe:
BA

BS

#TeamJanuary

So you are the one that cause flood in my area. anyways, your boots are noe mine, as the flood brought it to my house. congratulations mama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Prayer Monday!!!

Father, we thank you for your all pregnant women on this thread and how far you have brought us in this journey. We are grateful for all we are going through in this pregnancy because its a privilege to experience this miracle, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

We commit ourselves in your hands, Lord protect and guide us through the remaining days of this journey. We commit our babies in your hands, lord keep them and we ask for divine protection for them.

For every developmental stages they still have ahead of them before delivery, lord make it easy for them and let there be no abnormalities in Jesus name.

We ask lord for Healthy babies that will honour you and we their parents in Jesus name

Lord, as many that are due, bring them to supernatural delivery by your mercy with Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money in Jesus name.

We remember all our GOING TO CONCEIVE mothers, we declare 2020 as their year of outstanding testimonies of BFP in Jesus name.

These and many more we ask you, in Jesus name we Pray. AMEN!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Amen congratulations to Mama's that have landed and hanged their boot I rejoice with you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2020
angeltolly:
Prayer Monday!!!

Father, we thank you for your all pregnant women on this thread and how far you have brought us in this journey. We are grateful for all we are going through in this pregnancy because its a privilege to experience this miracle, accept our thanks in Jesus name.

We commit ourselves in your hands, Lord protect and guide us through the remaining days of this journey. We commit our babies in your hands, lord keep them and we ask for divine protection for them.

For every developmental stages they still have ahead of them before delivery, lord make it easy for them and let there be no abnormalities in Jesus name.

We ask lord for Healthy babies that will honour you and we their parents in Jesus name

Lord, as many that are due, bring them to supernatural delivery by your mercy with Mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money in Jesus name.

We remember all our GOING TO CONCEIVE mothers, we declare 2020 as their year of outstanding testimonies of BFP in Jesus name.

Amen. congratulations to all the mama's that have birth their LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 11:27am On Jan 20, 2020
sexyjuly:
thanks chimzy.i don't mind trying it out.but I would like to know if u added milk to it or it's just the ginger tea.please can u help me with the brand of the tea.tnx

It’s the gold kili ginger tea. I’ve always had it without milk even before baby

cc nnekaike

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Safeob27: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2020
angeltolly:
Prayer Monday!!!

AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chimzy09:

what's the name of the ginger tea,your body is good ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'm still waddling here, I'm tired!!!!! D pain in my lower abdomen CNT b compared to any pain I have ever felt in my life . 29 of jan seems so far. God pls i need to deliver before den. I CNT walk, sit sleep or change from side to side, its helllllllll. Can't wait to hold my lo. Been taking 1hr brisk walking everyday, pineapple n zobo BT labor no gree come. What else can I do mothers, baby already 3.6, I want to deliver today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone suld pls help me i am going nuts from the unending pain n discomfort.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sttmema:

Thanks but the exam will last 2 weeks n ELCS is booked for 38 weeks...so there’s really no way around it....I’ve accepted my fate sha cos even if dem move am to March, dunno how healed I’ll be to even prepare or write
Thanks for responding tho
Wow. That's a very tight schedule. Is there no way the school can accept doctors report for you to write ahead or later? Coughing up 350k isn't beans. May God's will be done dear. Safe delivery in advance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sttmema: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
uche23:
I'm still waddling here, I'm tired!!!!! D pain in my lower abdomen CNT b compared to any pain I have ever felt in my life . 29 of jan seems so far. God pls i need to deliver before den. I CNT walk, sit sleep or change from side to side, its helllllllll. Can't wait to hold my lo. Been taking 1hr brisk walking everyday, pineapple n zobo BT labor no gree come. What else can I do mothers, baby already 3.6, I want to deliver today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone suld pls help me i am going nuts from the unending pain n discomfort.

I feel u mama, I do!! I’m team feb though but I feel as tho u just described me...na to hold on fa...29 is not far again...was asking hubby how I will continue like this for the next 3 wks....truth is I don’t know how but u see these pains,it’s becoming unbearable ....hugs n kisses ma’am . Heard about castor oil, u may wanna try it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
uche23:
Sorry mama, it's well. I'm a Feb mama just waiting for 1st. Feb because I'm feeling tired.

I guess you speak to your baby and also have a nice time with your husband. Hope that will help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sttmema:

I feel u mama, I do!! I’m team feb though but I feel as tho u just described me...na to hold on fa...29 is not far again...was asking hubby how I will continue like this for the next 3 wks....truth is I don’t know how but u see these pains,it’s becoming unbearable ....hugs n kisses ma’am . Heard about castor oil, u may wanna try it
Teamie the waddling is something else. May God continue to be our strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

PICS 1: KINYO MILK PUMP

PICS 2
1. Wooden counting stick/numbers: useful for counting, addition and also learn colours (1500)
2. Wooden shape-based toy, also teaches fraction concept (1500)
3. Rubik Cube: tests the IQ of your ward. (1500)
4. Harmonica (Mouth Organ) for kids (1000)

Nationwide Delivery Available

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chimzy09:

It’s the gold kili ginger tea. I’ve always had it without milk even before baby
cc nnekaike
thank you ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chimzy09:

What else helped you with breast milk production ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Someone should please help me with the right ingredients to make omugwo pepper soup
Or can I just ignore it and take just warm water?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hello mummies, pls those that did cerclage procedure how did u do it, what is the dos and don'ts, I need help, had mine done last week and I'm curious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
Congratulations ma, welcome to the world my birthday mate

Liftedhands:
Congratulations and thanks for giving me a birthday mate kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
It is well with us all ma.
I was in the hospital for 6days.
No standing for long, no carrying of heavy things, more of rest, good diet as well.

Other mummies will add more.

Prudify25:
Hello mummies, pls those that did cerclage procedure how did u do it, what is the dos and don'ts, I need help, had mine done last week and I'm curious.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sttmema:

I tried Castro oil o, n did an hour brisk walking DAT night, started having menstrual like cramps n contraction for likl 3hrs, den I had a warm bathe n den everything stopped. It pained me ehnnnnnn, I tot I was going to av my baby d next day. Mite get anoda bottle on Wednesday, I'll b 39weeks by den. I'm getting ready for anoda brisk walking tonight. After DS one ehn, I will sew my jajaina close bymslf. Walahi I dinnor know its lk DS it use to be
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.