Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147487 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mzleemah:
your calendar is on point teamie

Hahaha...
Thank you cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo Lee of life, we are fine ooo and I think LO want to be d future World best female Footballer cos d kicks no be here but am so enjoying it that anytime she decided to be gentle I will intentionally drink juice or poke my tommy light to to feel her retaliate tongue
Same here... the movement this time is earlier than my first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mzleemah:
your calendar is on point teamie

Looks at all of them with bad eye angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo Lee of life, we are fine ooo and I think LO want to be d future World best female Footballer cos d kicks no be here but am so enjoying it that anytime she decided to be gentle I will intentionally drink juice or poke my tommy light to to feel her retaliate tongue

cheesy cheesy asisat ashoala in the making.... Good to know you are good kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
TEAM DECEMBER 2017
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Dec
[/quote]. All ye my former team mates. How market? Awesomemama happy bumping to you �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good evening mamas. Please o, is it possible to be waddling at 19 weeks? Because the way I've been walking no be here. Should I be worried?

Thanks for not ignoring.

One love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2020
Awesomemama:

Looks at all of them with bad eye angry
eye no dey comot cloth for body tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Why is the time crawling slowly, why are the days just starring at me.. abeg somebody should help me beg January to move fast naaa.

Team April, how una dey? muscle pull/cramp at night, my waist wants to break, am now looking like an old grand MA, many things l'm angry with.. so help me God

Ranting over#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 18, 2020
lady25:
TEAM DECEMBER 2017
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
17.mannymie01....Dec
. All ye my former team mates. How market? Awesomemama happy bumping to you �

Na beautiful rosa dey here so with a new moniker
Team July for Shaprapra delivery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2020
lady25:
TEAM DECEMBER 2017
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
17.mannymie01....Dec
. All ye my former team mates. How market? Awesomemama happy bumping to you �

Thanks my cappo that year kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2020
mukht:

Try ugwu juice with pineapple juice/orange or watermelon juice. Use your blood tablet 2hours before or after food. Take milk 2hours before or after your blood supplements. You can use your blood supplements with orange juice or pineapple juice it helps.
Pineapple causes contraction

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2020
Mzleemah:
eye no dey comot cloth for body tongue

cheesy cheesy This one dey comot o
E go shock una tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2020
Ohemababy:

Na beautiful rosa dey here so with a new moniker
Team July for Shaprapra delivery!
my before before teamie grin. Safe delivery to you and happy bumping.make sure baby comes on my birthday o (24th) I can’t wait to join the train once more undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Hi everyone, please can I take paracetamol, I'm running temperature and I have headache. I can't sleep. Please help asap
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2020
BligsMiss:
Hi everyone, please can I take paracetamol, I'm running temperature and I have headache. I can't sleep. Please help asap

Pls go to the hospital ASAP,that sounds like malaria symptoms which needs proper treatment.Sorry ma'am,you'll be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2020
AmazingGod:

Pls go to the hospital ASAP,that sounds like malaria symptoms which needs proper treatment.Sorry ma'am,you'll be fine.
but can I have malaria here? I'm outside the country at the moment. It's late now, I will go first thing tomorrow. Thanks mummy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2020
dunasy:

You are welcome.

If you need other details , give me a mention.

I know some staffs there.

Thanks so much ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2020
mukht:

Try ugwu juice with pineapple juice/orange or watermelon juice. Use your blood tablet 2hours before or after food. Take milk 2hours before or after your blood supplements. You can use your blood supplements with orange juice or pineapple juice it helps.

I don't think pineapple juice is a good idea. Heard it causes contraction which leads to preterm labour.

Making vegetable soup/stew with garden leaves and okro should is also good. Or she can try tomato paste or malt and milk. But mostly, garden egg leaves does the wonder faster and easier. If u can juice it better, if not, use enough of it in okro soup with, preferably fresh fish.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2020
Team July, how are we doing? I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't registered for antenatal.

MS has finally gone, only feel nauseous when brushing. The strength since two days now no be here o. This morning hubby woke up to find me washing the bathroom. After that, I began mopping the whole house. Cooked, did laundry before hunger set it. He was so happy cos guy man has been the one doing most of the house chores. At times he will cook and instead of appreciating, I wont be able to eat. How I pity him. I'm So happy that my strength is returning again.

I remember when I used to feel tired and can't wait to register for antenatal, now, the antenatal no hungry me again cos I feel so much better. I hope I'm not alone teamies? Happy weekend to us.

Officially reporting as Team July. Edd July 24.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:49am On Jan 18, 2020
ijeije123:
Team July, how are we doing? I hope I'm not the only one who hasn't registered for antenatal.

MS has finally gone, only feel nauseous when brushing. The strength since two days now no be here o. This morning hubby woke up to find me washing the bathroom. After that, I began mopping the whole house. Cooked, did laundry before hunger set it. He was so happy cos guy man has been the one doing most of the house chores. At times he will cook and instead of appreciating, I wont be able to eat. How I pity him. I'm So happy that my strength is returning again.

I remember when I used to feel tired and can't wait to register for antenatal, now, the antenatal no hungry me again cos I feel so much better. I hope I'm not alone teamies? Happy weekend to us.

Very happy for you Madam but please, don't stress your self too much during pregnancy. I beg oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2020
BligsMiss:
Please Ma'am, go to the hospital immediately but before leaving pour ordinary water on your body and drink enough water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Please Ma'am, go to the hospital immediately but before leaving pour ordinary water on your body and drink enough water.
I'm doing that already. Placed soaked cold towel on my head . Hospital is late now excpt I call emergency. But I will go tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2020
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy This one dey comot o
E go shock una tongue
Let them know cool cool

They are free to rant and complain. Team FEBRUARY is coming in full force with back to back BA and no team can rush us.

If they are not careful, they will carry belle on top belle as per it's lovers month

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Team July here...I ate unripe pawpaw 2days ago and it made me vomit and vomit till my throat started hurting me..but I'm much better now.i haven't registered for antenatal yet.still feel tired and exhausted after small work. in all I give God all the glory..
#Team July for supernaturalbirth

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mzora:
Team July here...I ate unripe pawpaw 2days ago and it made me vomit and vomit till my throat started hurting me..but I'm much better now.i haven't registered for antenatal yet.still feel tired and exhausted after small work. in all I give God all the glory..
#Team July for supernaturalbirth

I heard pawpaw is not good for pregnant women especially unriped pawpaw or slightly riped one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jenny855:

I heard pawpaw is not good for pregnant women especially unriped pawpaw or slightly riped one
yes that is what I got from Google too...I'm not going close to pawpaw again...the way my body forced the pawpaw out eh...I was shocked .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
ijeije123:

Welcome to the team of July. Ehen, I was surprised at the energy I have now and was wondering if it should be so. Thank God I'm not the only one feeling this way in this team of ours. Good to know you have regained energy too. Happy bumping to us and safe delivery.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Let them know cool cool

They are free to rant and complain. Team FEBRUARY is coming in full force with back to back BA and no team can rush us.

If they are not careful, they will carry belle on top belle as per it's lovers month

cheesy cheesy tell them teamie
They don't know grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
ijeije123:

Cappo you've been silent for awhile, hope your ok. Please report here and let us know how you are. We have a member for registration.

July teamies, how are we all? How we're good. Happy bumping and safe delivery to everyone here.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bettylizzy(f): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
@Mummy4life1 still spotting especially after urinating at night, was at the hospital but I told the doctor I do not want to be admitted cos its just progesterone injections that will be given daily and bills will be mounting up so o decided to take oral.
Pls for how many days did you experience the spotting?

Mummy4life1:
Ma'am, The best time for the cervical cerclage procedure is in the third month (12-14 weeks) of pregnancy. However, what you need now is bed rest and take a least 4-5bottles of water in a day. I hope you're still taking your cyclogest(Progesterone) and others medicines?

Please don't eat hot food, no bending down, no lifting of heavy weight and avoid stairs.In case the stain still persist, please contact your doctor immediately

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Let them know cool cool

Please oo.. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Awesomemama:

cheesy cheesy tell them teamie
They don't know grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.