Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162014 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Well noted ma'am
I pray it turns out well for us all, amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
To God be the glory as we have another baby yesterday @team January. Congratulations to uche23 on the arrival of your lo. God's protection over him

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
Prudify25:

I pray it turns out well for us all, amen
It will turn out well for me and other pregnant woman.Amen!

The Almighty God that help us so far will see everyone through the nine month.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
@Maryam1234, aderebecca, Bluevy and mukht. How are you doing? The lord will see you through. You will bring forth like Hebrew women ijn. E-Hug and kiss for you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Joyfulmama:
@Maryam1234, aderebecca, Bluevy and mukht. How are you doing? The lord will see you through. You will bring forth like Hebrew women ijn. E-Hug and kiss for you
cappo,long time o.Sorry i am yet to submit my BS.Baby doesn't allow me rest.How is your DS,and hope your site is well healed?Will try and drop my BS soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maryam1234(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Amen to your prayers Cappo, Just clock 40 weeks today and no show but we're still hopeful, I will testify before the month end God's willing.kisses to your prince.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2020
Mummy4life1:
It will turn out well for me and other pregnant woman.Amen!

The Almighty God that help us so far with see everyone through the nine month.
Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladun27(f): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello mamas,
I have been a silent member so finally decided to login today Team July (EDD July20)
Please am finding it difficult to take the hospital routine drug (folic acid,multivitamin,fesolate and calcium)
Is there any prenatal I can buy outside that will contain all these vitamins?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tomtittot: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
4realwoman:
Team June 2020
Hope Ms have gone?
1. miraclebaby
2. whyworryPH
3. funmi4love
4. Tomblessings
5. tomtittot
6. daragoldy
7. Neile
8. Limahgirl
9. Livelystone
10. rositabuchi
11. mrslander
12. 4realwoman
Please let come out & get to know each other teamies. Do have a wonderful and beautiful week ahead.

Present cappo. At last we have a cappo and a roll call. Well-done ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Redberyl:
cappo,long time o.Sorry i am yet to submit my BS.Baby doesn't allow me rest.How is your DS,and hope your site is well healed?Will try and drop my BS soon.

I await your BS ma'am,send my love to your princess.Joyfulmama you'r indeed a wonderful cappo kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmazingGod: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2020
One Ibadan mama once advertise nurising bra here with pictures,if you still have them available pls pm me,I don't like the ones I saw at d market.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=wonderfulperson post=86148107][/quote]

Very possible, it happens to me most times especially at third trimester. Sorry ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
ladun27:
Hello mamas,
I have been a silent member so finally decided to login today Team July (EDD July20)
Please am finding it difficult to take the hospital routine drug (folic acid,multivitamin,fesolate and calcium)
Pregnacare or Pronatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
ladun27:
Hello mamas,

Hello mama, same here, was having issues with the routine drugs so I changed to pregnacare but my doc said the dosages is not enough the first day of appointment when I asked him.... But I changed anyways without informing him because that is what I used through out for my son. Though my sis said Pronatal is also good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Amen. Thanks Cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2020
ladun27:
Hello mamas,
welcome teamie, I believe experience mama will answer ur question as am also a ftm too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Redberyl:
Teamie, good to hear from you. DS is fine and the site is healed, no more pains but I'm still drinking hot water.
My baby also didn't allow me to sleep well, I thank God for my mother that is with me I could have run away. grin
I can't wait to read your BS
Rgds to my princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Maryam1234:

Amen to your prayers Cappo, Just clock 40 weeks today and no show but we're still hopeful, I will testify before the month end God's willing.kisses to your prince.
Good to hear from you. Amen you will testify before the month end. �

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulmama: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
AmazingGod:

I await your BS ma'am,send my love to your princess.Joyfulmama you'r indeed a wonderful cappo kiss
Thanks for the compliment ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2020
4realwoman:
Team June 2020
Hope Ms have gone?
1. miraclebaby
2. whyworryPH
3. funmi4love
4. Tomblessings
5. tomtittot
6. daragoldy
7. Neile
8. Limahgirl
9. Livelystone
10. rositabuchi
11. mrslander
12. 4realwoman
Please let come out & get to know each other teamies. Do have a wonderful and beautiful week ahead.

Thanks dear. We are fine here. God has been faithful

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Team June 2020
Hope Ms have gone?
1. miraclebaby
2. whyworryPH
3. funmi4love
4. Tomblessings
5. tomtittot
6. daragoldy
7. Neile
8. Limahgirl
9. Livelystone
10. rositabuchi
11. mrslander
12. 4realwoman

Thanks cappo for the wonderful prayer and I say a big amen. For me, I'm in honeymoon phase and pray it continues like this until delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 28, 2020

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 2:42am On Jan 28, 2020
Hello mamas and mama to be may we deliver safely and the mamas that have birthed their LO congratulations... Iyam back for my second missionary journey. Team September 2020 smiley

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Teamie, good to hear from you. DS is fine and the site is healed, no more pains but I'm still drinking hot water.
My baby also didn't allow me to sleep well, I thank God for my mother that is with me I could have run away. grin
I can't wait to read your BS
Rgds to my princess
wow,so happy to hear that.Motherhood is very sweet o,i can't count how many times i have cried due to exhaustion! I respect women with more than 2 kids biko.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Mothers how is the pushing minisrty ?. ..
God that did it for me in October will do it for you all.

Hope you have included 3 in 1 POST PARTUM BELT IN YOUR BAG?

TRUST ME YOU NEED IT MORE THAN THAT TUMMY TRAINER.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukht(f): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2020
Joyfulmama:

Thanks for checking up on me... Am still waddling...... I pray God make it easy for us all. How is your baby and how is vigilante going?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uche23: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
BA
With a greatfull heart I'm pleased to announce the birth of my baby girl. Dob:26th of January. 3.9 kg, vaginal delivery (no tear). My happiness knows no bound. Birth story coming soon, twas a whirlwind in d Labour room BT God came through for me. To other waddling mamas, safe delivery

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Redberyl:
BS!!!
!

Congratulations mama. My love to your baby......... I can relate to the shivering, I had same experience with my first after a CS and using Epidural, I couldn't even hold my baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
uche23:
BA
With a greatfull heart I'm pleased to announce the birth of my baby girl. Dob:26th of January. 3.9 kg, vaginal delivery (no tear). My happiness knows no bound. Birth story coming soon, twas a whirlwind in d Labour room BT God came through for me. To other waddling mamas, safe delivery

Congratulations mama. Much love
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2020
Milaby:
Hello mamas and mama to be may we deliver safely and the mamas that have birthed their LO congratulations... Iyam back for my second missionary journey. Team September 2020 smiley

grin cheesy You are welcome ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
We dey here o..time for antenatal don reach already?

Jehovahoverdo1:
Team August mamas how una dey.....God will see us through in Jesus name....Me I never register for antenatal.... Hopefully I will register next month. Let's keep encouraging ourselves in the Lord...it will surely end in praise... #hugs#

(1) (2) (3) ... (5449) (5450) (5451) (5452) (5453) (5454) (5455) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.