Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197110 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
teebee22:
good day belleful mama's. pls I have been having hiccup-like feeling in my stomach since yesterday and its tingling. pls is that how the kicks feels. just curious as am 21weeks gone.
#firsttimer #teamjuly

Might be your baby hiccuping too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Those early days of baby's arrival ehnn. If I hear sleep comfortably Looking forward to it though kiss

Team February that have downloaded, how vigilante? Hope you're sleeping well too wink

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good afternoon mamas, Pls I have a question.. I am 17 weeks pregnant and I want to start having sex with my husband tho we have tried once but it wasn't comfortable. Now I want to try again and am looking for a lubricant. Can anyone recommend any good lubricant? water-based...Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
BA. BA. Team March and team April. I av born ooo. I gave birth this morning at 35 weeks. B.S later.

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Orente21:
BA. BA. Team March and team April. I av born ooo. I gave birth this morning at 35 weeks. B.S later.
Congratulations on the arrival of your Lo, wow u always like to Port grin grin twin maama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
fab08:
Good afternoon mamas, Pls I have a question.. I am 17 weeks pregnant and I want to start having sex with my husband tho we have tried once but it wasn't comfortable. Now I want to try again and am looking for a lubricant. Can anyone recommend any good lubricant? water-based...Thank you.

Ky jelly is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Asapretty(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Orente21:
Congratulations teamie may your lo be all you ever prayed for!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
nairalandcode:

I believe you meant @thepeoples_doctors Dr Ese Oriaifo?

yes she's the one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
eemjay17:
Good morning beautiful people of this thread. I will love to be put through this journey as a husband..... What and what should we be doing or not be doing at this stage?. What fruit and food should we take more? #helpacurioushusband

Correct husband.get your ur wife plenty fruits and vegetables.no hard-work.no pepper soup that has peppersoup spice cos it is harmful to the baby.emsure she attends antenatal.she might be tired and would need help with house chores

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
angeltolly:
Those early days of baby's arrival ehnn. If I hear sleep comfortably Looking forward to it though kiss

Team February that have downloaded, how vigilante? Hope you're sleeping well too wink
Please tell her I was awake all through the night yesterday. Baby was acting uncomfortable, was eating continuously and I had to change diapers.

Around 6am baby decided to sleep and have been sleeping soundly but I can't sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eemjay17(m): 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Like 5-6 weeks gone.
Perfectella:
how far gone is ur wife

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Orente21:
Congratulations mama, God bless the newborn and the parent.

This month of February is too wonderful, everyone wants to associate with the best month. Feel free to port.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
fab08:
There's no harm in having sex during pregnancy, teamie. If you're not comfortable with one position, you can try another. You can surf the internet for best sex positions for pregnant women. For lubricant, try KY jelly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eemjay17(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for the reply. All those are noted.
keeki:

Correct husband.get your ur wife plenty fruits and vegetables.no hard-work.no pepper soup that has peppersoup spice cos it is harmful to the baby.emsure she attends antenatal.she might be tired and would need help with house chores
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Cutemarvel:

Congratulations mama, God bless the newborn and the parent.

This month of February is too wonderful, everyone wants to associate with the best month. Feel free to port.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Asapretty:

Congratulations teamie may your lo be all you ever prayed for!
thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Congratulations on the arrival of your Lo, wow u always like to Port grin grin twin maama
no b me oo. Imagine jumping 2 months. It's well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Congratulations dear.
Orente21:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please is it save staying alone as a pregnant woman, I am 20wks plus.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chaii ANC is now every two weeks, and general hospital palava is not funny even if u re gentle u will some fighers that are supper ready to teach u work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
EloWChi:
Please is it save staying alone as a pregnant woman, I am 20wks plus.

I'm certain you are worried about emergencies. I want to believe you have neighbours you can turn to if the need arises.

Other than that, with normal healthy pregnancies, there is really no need for worries.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
What month do they start ANC every 2wks. Me i cant wait to be off work every two weeks.

Pweetiebabe:
Chaii ANC is now every two weeks, and general hospital palava is not funny even if u re gentle u will some fighers that are supper ready to teach u work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Alright thanks for that.

rvpbae:

I'm certain you are worried about emergencies. I want to believe you have neighbours you can turn to if the need arises.

Other than that, with normal healthy pregnancies, there is really no need for worries.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
EloWChi:
What month do they start ANC every 2wks. Me i cant wait to be off work every two weeks.

U will be seen every two weeks in ur 3rd trimiester(28weeks) then every week ard 36weeks....I go tell ur boss u can't wait to start running from work, mine is I can't wait to stop work patapata but ones I remember d salary I drag myself there o but honestly local woman is tired ooo, I need @least 3weeks of rest just waking and eating no more

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
I never see October/ November maamas abi nobody do during the Val?
Una dey wait make I open floor ni grin grin

Catwalks jejely dey wait.
Abeg open the floor well, we dey ur back like school bag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shepardwolf(m): 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
agiboma:
Hi All,

I am starting this thread so we can discuss pregnancy and all the joys, anticipation, expectation and all aspects of this beautiful time in a woman's life.
At times pregnancy can be very difficult and may even become life threatening, when conditions such as pre-eclamsia,gestational diabetes, Incompetent cervix, PPROM etc.  So lets use this space to discuss all aspects of this process.

Nothing in relation to pregnancy is off limits, lets share our experience and support each other in a caring respectful way. Doctors can only give so much advice, but i know first hand peer support is equally important.

So lets start talking!

Below are a list of ladies that have included their delivery dates, lets keep them in mind by praying and meditating and sending them positive energy, I will update the list reguarly, just include the month you are due. I will also update once you confirmed you have delivered. This will allow ladies to see others that are due around the same time as themselves and perhaps you may find a pregnancy "buddy". Its not a must that you include this info to join the thread, we welcome everyone.

1.) Nkkyrules due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
2.) Amarush due March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
3.) IB due April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
4) Mogobomya August 2012
5.) Toyosi Oct 2012
6.) Strita Oct 2012
7.) Uwani Oct. 2012
8.) Igosun Jul. 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
9.) Jemmibee Oct. 2012
10.) y.me Nov 2012
11.) tessybaby April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
12.) Luvlee May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
13.) Biddiebest Jul, 2012
14.) Oknee April 2012
15.) Dudugirl April 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
16.) Moran August 2012
17.) Diamondlove Oct. 2012
18.) osikhueme March 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
19.) Babyme Sept. 2012
20) Sweettweet June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
21.) Imboss. Jul 2012 *******DELIVERED smiley*******
22.) Jibola Nov. 2012
23.) Efemena_xy Febuary 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
24.) Avatur Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY GIRL smiley*******
25.) OLUWATOSIN Due June 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
26.) Recruitment Due August 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
29.) Jumie Jul, 2012
30.) Otossd June 2012
31.) Bolseas Dec. 2012
32.) Pamperme May 2012 *******DELIVERED A BOUNCING BABY BOY smiley*******
33.) Corrall Dec. 2012
34.) Maran1983 august 2012
35.) Olapo due Nov. 2012
36.) sdara *******DELIVERED smiley*******
37.) Infogenius Aug. 2012
38.) Ibotus Oct. 2012
39.) Toyin Sept. 2012
40.) corral dec. 2012
for more nutritional tips click the link below: https://shopneolife.com/unlimitedhealth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
angeltolly:

Hahahaha my dear tell her oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
I remember when I was a soldier........

Coming back next 4yrs but before then we will continue to make our momma's get back to shape after delivery.

Price is #10,000 free delivery Nation wide.08111294011.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Orente21:
congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
U will be seen every two weeks in ur 3rd trimiester(28weeks) then every week ard 36weeks....I go tell ur boss u can't wait to start running from work, mine is I can't wait to stop work patapata but ones I remember d salary I drag myself there o but honestly local woman is tired ooo, I need @least 3weeks of rest just waking and eating no more

grin cheesy Later, she go na me like money pass

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
angeltolly:

grin cheesy Later, she go na me like money pass
Cappo u self know u lead while I follow now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by weezywiz: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Car Seat for Sale Brand - Graco Condition - Hardly/ neatly used. Price - 25,000 (negotiable) Call/whatsapp - 07057498543

(1) (2) (3) ... (5503) (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.