Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140488 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mzleemah:
congratulations ma
thanks cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
EloWChi:
Congratulations dear.
thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pearl05:

We are good dear. Nothing to suspect as las las every hidden belle must show.
Yes o... Biko hurry and come back cos I enjoyed reading your posts those days...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
eemjay17:
Like 5-6 weeks gone.
ok for now she is somehow free to eat whatever hungries her but in moderation. Eat more fish and egg for the baby fruits vegetables, well hydrated(i.e.water) register for ante-nantal avoid stress take enough rest e.t.c oya make oda mommss put mouth oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Perfectella(f): 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
EloWChi:
Please is it save staying alone as a pregnant woman, I am 20wks plus.
no ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EloWChi(f): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hahaha. Thanks for the info.

Pweetiebabe:
U will be seen every two weeks in ur 3rd trimiester(28weeks) then every week ard 36weeks....I go tell ur boss u can't wait to start running from work, mine is I can't wait to stop work patapata but ones I remember d salary I drag myself there o but honestly local woman is tired ooo, I need @least 3weeks of rest just waking and eating no more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
juicypetal:

Yes o... Biko hurry and come back cos I enjoyed reading your posts those days...

Hahahahaha.

I declared my period missing at the police station sha. The police are still searching for it. I want to give them time to finish investigations before I can say anything.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Orente21:
no b me oo. Imagine jumping 2 months. It's well
You are lucky oo atleast u no too waddle.
Baby is strong and healthy same as you, that's all that matters na.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
BA. BA. Team March and team April. I av born ooo. I gave birth this morning at 35 weeks. B.S later.

Congrats mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2020
I’m finally ready for this baby (even though I’m yet to pack my hospital bag lipsrsealed). I was getting worried I was no where near ready but I trusted my gut and ordered from nanasbabyessentials. I received my order the day after Mama Zaynie sent it shocked. I have already washed the clothings, ironed them and arranged baby’s wardrobe because of the swift service.

The quality of the items I got from her are top notch; it was as though she read my mind and sent things I would have chosen. She even added a gift for baby and that completely blew me away.

Thanks Mama Zaynie, I’ve been nanasbabyessentialized and I’ll definitely return for more cheesy You be steady saving lazy online shoppers like me

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2020
BA/BS
Started taking short walks of about 40mins and zobo drink when i clocked 39weeks. But all I got was pelvic pain, no show or contractions.
A day to my edd I decided to double my walking distance. Still nothing, only had severe body pains. Edd came and passed
On the 22nd night I ate a whole pineapple, later woke up around 5am feeling nauseous and vomited. When I was getting ready for church, I vomited again.
Came back from church hoping for a miracle to deliver that same day, but God had better plans for me.
On the 24th I went to pee, wiped and I saw show. Few minutes later I started having slight contractions. Went for my usual evening walk that evening and contractions became more painful averaging about 10mins apart.
Managed the pain through the night. It became more painful and regular, say 5mins apart in the morning.
On our way to the Hosp I'll scream at DH to park so I can rest as the road is bumpy and at the same time tell him to drive fast. Luckily for me the Hosp isn't far from home.
Finally got to the Hosp. Some mins before 12pm. Doctor checked and said I was fully dilated but contraction wasn't strong enough to bring baby's head down as there was still little space.
Oxytocin was introduced, was still having my regular intervals of about 5mins. It was later increased and I went to heaven and back. Had about 5 contraction in 10mins, each lasting about 45secs.
I later started having the urge to push and was told not to push yet. While we were at it my membrane ruptured and was told to push at the next contraction.
By 1:31pm and with 3 pushes my beautiful princess made her grand entrance weighing 3.3kg with plenty tear.
God stood by me all the way and I'm extremely grateful. He will make it easier for the remaining Feb mama's and every mama here... Amen
No hanging or throwing of boot. Shreading the boot and handling every piece to gtc mums. I join my faith with yours, it is done in Jesus name.... Amen
Cc. beyedew Cutemarvel

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 2:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Tube bra available in dozen and half dozen
4000 for a dozen

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omawumi17(f): 2:51am On Feb 28, 2020

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Awesomemama:
BA/BS
Amen
Cc. beyedew Cutemarvel

Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
BA. BA. Team March and team April. I av born ooo. I gave birth this morning at 35 weeks. B.S later.
Congratulations Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:58am On Feb 28, 2020
Awesomemama:
BA/BS
Started taking short walks of about 40mins and zobo drink when i clocked 39weeks. But all I got was pelvic pain, no show or contractions.
A day to my edd I decided to double my walking distance. Still nothing, only had severe body pains. Edd came and passed
On the 22nd night I ate a whole pineapple, later woke up around 5am feeling nauseous and vomited. When I was getting ready for church, I vomited again.
Came back from church hoping for a miracle to deliver that same day, but God had better plans for me.
On the 24th I went to pee, wiped and I saw show. Few minutes later I started having slight contractions. Went for my usual evening walk that evening and contractions became more painful averaging about 10mins apart.
Managed the pain through the night. It became more painful and regular, say 5mins apart in the morning.
On our way to the Hosp I'll scream at DH to park so I can rest as the road is bumpy and at the same time tell him to drive fast. Luckily for me the Hosp isn't far from home.
Finally got to the Hosp. Some mins before 12pm. Doctor checked and said I was fully dilated but contraction wasn't strong enough to bring baby's head down as there was still little space.
Oxytocin was introduced, was still having my regular intervals of about 5mins. It was later increased and I went to heaven and back. Had about 5 contraction in 10mins, each lasting about 45secs.
I later started having the urge to push and was told not to push yet. While we were at it my membrane ruptured and was told to push at the next contraction.
By 1:31pm and with 3 pushes my beautiful princess made her grand entrance weighing 3.3kg with plenty tear.
God stood by me all the way and I'm extremely grateful. He will make it easier for the remaining Feb mama's and every mama here... Amen
No hanging or throwing of boot. Shreading the boot and handling every piece to gtc mums. I join my faith with yours, it is done in Jesus name.... Amen
Cc. beyedew Cutemarvel
Congratulations ma'am. I tap from your easy delivery. @the bolded, Amin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coolangel54(f): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Yes ma
nairalandcode:

Do you mean herbal drugs for the fibroid?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by davsquared: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:

Wow teamie...no be small porting be dis. Big Congrats to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Thank you smiley
rvpbae:

Ky jelly is good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2020
Thank you smiley, I'll look it up online.
bimberry1307:

There's no harm in having sex during pregnancy, teamie. If you're not comfortable with one position, you can try another. You can surf the internet for best sex positions for pregnant women. For lubricant, try KY jelly.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaJoie2x: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
Congratulations teamie @Orente21. God bless your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
Congratulations mama and welcome your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutemarvel(f): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Awesomemama:
BA/BS
No hanging or throwing of boot. Shreading the boot and handling every piece to gtc mums. I join my faith with yours, it is done in Jesus name.... Amen .
Cc. beyedew Cutemarvel
Mama Awesome, our God is really awesome. God bless our princess, the parent and the senior one.

Swift delivery you had. Thank God for His mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Orente21:
no b me oo. Imagine jumping 2 months. It's well
the porting mean say we all need to get our bags ready once we don enter 30weeks+ because baby can decide to surprise us anything ooo. once again congrats and kiss to baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Asda little angel diaper is the bestest!

Cutemarvel:

Where's the bump? So cute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good afternoon mummies, I was the lady that gave birth to stillborn in January and I am here again please mummies I need help
I noticed on Friday that I started bleeding that made it twice this month as at Monday the bleeding started filling a pad then I went to general hospital and I was told to do scan which says Retained product of conception, I was given cytotec to be used for 24hrs(3 doses 8hours interval) and astyfer blood tonic capsule to be taken every 12hours.I was told the cytotec is for the retained products expulsion ,I took the drugs on Wednesday and the third dose around 1am Thursday morning and till now ma'am I am still seeing blood (3pads a day)please ma I need help cus don't know how to stop the blood
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anonymous29: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
goldendollars:
Asda little angel diaper is the bestest!

Please mama how much is it sold.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
shadow88:
Good afternoon mummies, I was the lady that gave birth to stillborn in January and I am here again please mummies I need help
I noticed on Friday that I started bleeding that made it twice this month as at Monday the bleeding started filling a pad then I went to general hospital and I was told to do scan which says Retained product of conception, I was given cytotec to be used for 24hrs(3 doses 8hours interval) and astyfer blood tonic capsule to be taken every 12hours.I was told the cytotec is for the retained products expulsion ,I took the drugs on Wednesday and the third dose around 1am Thursday morning and till now ma'am I am still seeing blood (3pads a day)please ma I need help cus don't know how to stop the blood
When I had Zi, I bled for over 3months plus and no medication seemed to work. Progesterone injections, Cytotec, Vitamin K injections, I even treated infection with augmentin nothin worked.
One doctor prescribed Tranexamic acid tablet for me and it was only one tab I took at night that stopped the bleeding. I sha completes the dosage. Maybe you should give it a try.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shadow88(f): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
When I had Zi, I bled for over 3months plus and no medication seemed to work. Progesterone injections, Cytotec, Vitamin K injections, I even treated infection with augmentin nothin worked.
One doctor prescribed Tranexamic acid tablet for me and it was only one tab I took at night that stopped the bleeding. I sha completes the dosage. Maybe you should give it a try.
So sorry ma,I don't know the meaning of Zi and the bleeding I am talking about is the bleeding after delivery.Thanks so much ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mamas in the house pls help o. I've been suffering from heart burn since 2 days now. I've never experienced this before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
bimberry1307:
Mamas in the house pls help o. I've been suffering from heart burn since 2 days now. I've never experienced this before.

Very normal. Antacids should work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
shadow88:
So sorry ma,I don't know the meaning of Zi and the bleeding I am talking about is the bleeding after delivery.Thanks so much ma

My friends had such after delivery. The bleeding just started and kept increasing. She was given drug at the hospital to stop it.

But in your case, it shows retained product which needs to be totally expelled to avoid infection and further complications. I think that's what the cytotec should handle. You need to revisit the hospital and get a scan done to ensure there are no products left in your uterus.

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5504) (5505) (5506) (5507) (5508) (5509) (5510) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.