Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144409 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2020
angeltolly:

VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! you should be giving by your doctor from your 2nd trimester. Meanwhile you are not treating but preventing it (reason why fanisider is mostly prescribed) because there are lots of damages you will be preventing yourself and baby from by doing this.

With my first, I didn't treat malaria. Maybe because I didn't know and I wasn't given any. With this one, I heard everyone talking about it and was like shocked . So I asked the doctor at 27 weeks and was given fansider.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2020
ijeije123:
Are the malaria drugs given compulsorily? What if the pregnant woman don't have malaria all thru the pregnancy. I tot anti malarias are given when one is down with malaria or feeling the symptoms.

The malaria drugs are more like preventions not cures. That's why they give fansider. It's called IPT.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hapiness44(f): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Mummy4life1:
Dear Beautiful Sisters,

Can someone tell me home remedies to cure urinary tract infection in the last trimester?

Thank you for prompt response.

Start cleaning down below with water after urinating or pooing.

If you still have sex with hubby, clean up before and after sex

Cranberry juice also helps

Stay dehydrated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2020
hapiness44:

Start cleaning down below with water after urinating or pooing.

If you still have sex with hubby, clean up before and after sex

Cranberry juice also helps

Stay dehydrated
Thank you Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummy4life1: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Drink plenty of water

When u have sex with ur hubby urinate and wash up ur viginal immediately

Don't wear pants... If u must wear something, u can as well wear men bosers for free air
Thank you ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2020
4realwoman:
welcome back my former teamie wish you happy bumping.

Awwwwch thanks ma'am..Glad to see you again.#tighthugsss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Cboss:
Good evening mamas please I need you all advice...
I have been battling with infection especially itching. I went to my hospital, after running some texts they said they didn't find anything but gave me cream to apply. The problem is the itching keeps coming back every other week and I can't keep using the cream...I need a permanent solution.

Thank you all for your reply
You might find this helpful.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Yes, its part of the side effect, I took it last weekend too and I had the same symptom with vomiting but my Dr informed me ahead that some preg women have such So, pls kindly inform your Dr abt this so you won't be prescribed Fansidar the second time you will treat malaria. I will also inform mine at d next app.

Ayaoye:
Hello mamas, is it possible that fensider can be making me weak, my hospital gave me 3 tablet to take at once, I did and I have been so weak and tired, before taking it I was super active
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2020
nnekaike:
weldone ma,I have not packed or washed at all,I don't even understand how I feel,sometimes i don't feel pregnant ( like there is nothing in my tummy)insomnia and having a strong feeling am going to die at childbirth.
It's so hard going through certain things ALONE.
I pray God will see me through this.
Sis we rebuke the devil, the plan of God for us is dat we will not loose her lifes or DAT of our babies during childbirth, sometimes evil tot like dat do come to my mind but immediately it does all I do is pray and remind God of his promises concerning me and my baby...So Sis believe me we and our babies are coming out of the delivery room alive....Remember the lord has not given us The spirit of fear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
bimberry1307:

Pregnant people can't take combo. Just thought you should add that disclaimer in case she is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Pojomojo:
am so depressed. We have been trying for a baby for over a year now and we visited the doctor last month. I was treated for PCOS, raken the drugs Clomid and metormofi.

We had sex back to back last month.I just saw my period today. I feel very terrible and sad. I have been crying my eyes out. I can't even go to the hospital now because of Covid-19. I am

I understand your pain dear.
Having gone through 3 miscarriages in just a year, I must tell it is miserable but, do you know when it worked? Exactly when I said God it is enough for now and I need rest.

So, take your mind off it.
If you had already visited the hospital and they have done fertility tests and analysis and you don't have any wahala, then u r good.

Engage in studying the word and praying.
You won't even know when the baby enters.
Just 2 months I locked up my mind, I got pregnant dear. I came here to testify. At that point I really was not ready and willing but, after checking my calendar, I knew it was only God that would had made it possible for me when He did.

So, you are fine
You are not barren

Psalm 113:9
Gen 1:28

All the best

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Cboss:
Good evening mamas please I need you all advice...
I have been battling with infection especially itching. I went to my hospital, after running some texts they said they didn't find anything but gave me cream to apply. The problem is the itching keeps coming back every other week and I can't keep using the cream...I need a permanent solution.

Thank you all for your reply
I think you should still go back to the hospital. They will know how to proceed. I experienced this last year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolaopeyemi: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks for the advice, I was at another lab for blood test and it's positive, I'm so happy right now
infogenius:

3 days late. It's too early for conclusions. After a 2 weeks wait without a flow, Kindly run a blood test for better results

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:
Thanks for the advice, I was at another lab for blood test and it's positive, I'm so happy right now
Congratulations. May you carry to term and bring forth successfully and with ease in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by infogenius(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bolaopeyemi:

Congratulations. May you carry your pregnancy full term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolaopeyemi: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Amen, thanks
threegees:

Congratulations. May you carry to term and bring forth successfully and with ease in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bomgirl:

Pregnant people can't take combo. Just thought you should add that disclaimer in case she is.
It's already spealt out among those who shouldn't take combo. Thanks for stressing it sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
miraclebaby:
Without those peppersoup things like uda, yes. Keep away from Uda and uziza seeds if you want to eat it. It's better you make it yourself to be sure what and what you're using.
Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls mama der is no September in d house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ziby:

Me grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello mamas, I am 23wks and just found out that my blood level is low, it's 30% as against the normal range. I take my prenatal daily and I eat a lot but I don't think I eat the right nutritious meals. Pls kindly give me suggestions on the kind of fruits n food to eat. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ziby:
meeeeee grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
fab08:
Hello mamas, I am 23wks and just found out that my blood level is low, it's 30% as against the normal range. I take my prenatal daily and I eat a lot but I don't think I eat the right nutritious meals. Pls kindly give me suggestions on the kind of fruits n food to eat. Thank you.

30 is not that low but u can eat more vegetables
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Me grin
who is d cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ziby: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
omavicky:
ok
omavicky:
ok I taught am d only one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ziby:
Mee. Just reporting cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2020
Ziby:
who is d cappo

There's none yet....I guess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2020
bimberry1307:

But not if she’s pregnant. Other remedies like unsweetened yoghurt will do her better for now @Cboss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 4:43am On Apr 10, 2020
Anugod:
B. A!!!

My cutie catwalked excited into mother earth on Thursday, 2nd April, 2020 weighing 4.4kg at 39 weeks 6 days. I was happy when she skipped April 1st grin
We're home safe and dry. B.S coming up when I'm able to write it. My adorable came with foodie anointing shocked and I'm here wondering if exclusive would work for us.

Thanks able Cappo, and congrats to my teamies too, Jennykoko and Davsquared, my birth mates. Abi una plan am? grin grin

Congratulations mamas

Welcome to baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Dear cappo@spixytinxy

Sorry I saw your mention
but was so lazy to type as at then

We are good
...also staying positive

Hope baby is kicking you real good?

God's blessings on us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bern99: 5:23am On Apr 10, 2020
Hi......Am also team September
Ziby:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5562) (5563) (5564) (5565) (5566) (5567) (5568) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Timitoyo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.