Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131098 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2020
zaynie:

There is delivery service during this lockdown but unfortunately I'm out of stock on a lot of items.
Once the lockdown is lifted, I'll stock up and deliver as soon as possible
How do I get in contact with u ma. My watsapp isn't going. Can I have ur Fb handle so I can send u a DM? 0814zeronine792nine8
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2020
zinny20:
B.A alert.!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

I gave birth to my Sweet Boy (11/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through Vaginal Delivery @39weeksplus
BS will be coming later

@April Cappo: Please take note
let me go and draft BS �

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2020
goldenone:
BA!!! I thought this day wouldn't come as I was in constant fear throuout this preggy. We Welcomed our sonshine on Friday 10th April to the Glory of God at 37+6 via emergency CS due to fetal distress weighing 3.2kg. We return all glory to God. Thanks for the love.

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2020
LegitDiva:
BA alert�
God has just blessed us with a bouncing baby boy.
Arrived at 1 pm today weighing 3.5 via induction at 40+ weeks.

BS later.
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toriaking: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Flourishing19:

Obron 6 is okay. I used it during my first pregnancy.

Bomgirl:

I used pregnacare for my son. This time, I used Obron6.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
ojun50:
I'm following in order to assist my wife
Please hw can I help her?. Dis her morning sickness most times always want me to run out of the house.....

And at what week is best in taking pregencare?

I will need tips on hw to help her till d lockdown is relaxed.
Pregnacare she can start immediately,as for the morning sickness please don’t run away,she needs you now it’s sometimes like that hopefully it stops soon,God will make it easy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojun50(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
winningbt:

Pregnacare she can start immediately,as for the morning sickness please don’t run away,she needs you now it’s sometimes like that hopefully it stops soon,God will make it easy
Amen....Thanks so much
Pls I will also need tips on hw assist her during dis period.
Like hw many weeks will it takes befor the morning sickness stop, she is worried it might affect her job?
What food is best to eat dis period

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
ijeije123:

How do I get in contact with u ma. My watsapp isn't going. Can I have ur Fb handle so I can send u a DM? 0814zeronine792nine8

Hello mama
My IG is www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials
I'll send you a PM now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
My plight at the moment.

I usually like to start antenatal at 5months plus. I did so with my first and this time decided to move it forward a bit. Like around 6months because of work wahala and all that.

Na so this lock down plus risk of being infected at hospitals come enter.

Now we are 28weeks, never even registered.
My mum says to try and go that it is very important but am so scared.
Yet am worried, although I feel fine and all but how can I know what's going on inside?

Please people I need your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by daragoldy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello ma'ams can I use skinheal,shea butter and ampliclox to rub my body because the rashes and acne is so much and irritating a times. coupled with heat. is it safe for me. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2020
zinny20:
B.A alert.!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

I gave birth to my Sweet Boy (11/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through Vaginal Delivery @39weeksplus
BS will be coming later

let me go and draft BS �

Big congratulations Momma.
we welcome you sweet son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2020
LegitDiva:
BA alert�

BS later.

wow...
big congratulations.
welcome Son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:18am On Apr 16, 2020
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
Announcing the arrival of Babies Zinny20, and LegitDiva !!!
Teamies... let's show them some love...

See our Babies...

01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY
03. Jennykoko3009 ----DOB 02/04----XY
04. davsquared ----------DOB 02/04---- XY
05. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------DOB 02/04--- XX
06. AdeSquare2 --------- DOB 07/04 ---XY
07. Mummywifey1 ----- DOB 09/04 -- XY
08. Kennysgirl ---‐‐------- DOB 09/4 ---- XY
09. goldenone ----------- DOB 10/4 ----- XY
10. Zinny20 --‐-------‐---- DOB 11/04 --- XY
11. LegitDiva ------------- DOB 14/04 --- XY

12. LadyMessi ------------EDD 04--- XY
13. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
14. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
15. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
16. MISSYTOSIN ------ EDD 17 ----- XX
17. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
18. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
19. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
testimonies abounds here teamies...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:26am On Apr 16, 2020
goldenone:
BA!!! I thought this day wouldn't come as I was in constant fear throuout this preggy. We Welcomed our sonshine on Friday 10th April to the Glory of God at 37+6 via emergency CS due to fetal distress weighing 3.2kg. We return all glory to God. Thanks for the love. Cc Cappo PatKing
Pls what can I do about spinal headache I'm in pains.
Congrats ma and welcome to your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:27am On Apr 16, 2020
LegitDiva:
BA alert�

BS later.
Congrats ma and welcome to your boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:34am On Apr 16, 2020
zinny20:
B.A alert.!!!

Praise the Lord!!!

BS will be coming later

let me go and draft BS �
Congrats and welcome to your sweet boy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2020
BIRTH ALERT!

MY BLUE JET HAS ARRIVED!!!

HE MADE HIS GRAND ENTRY ON 13TH APRIL (EASTER MONDAY), WEIGHING 3.55 BY THE GLORY OF GOD.

BS LATER

MY ABLE CAPO, Patking take note o, the Lord has done it. God bless you for your concern and care.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2020
LadyMessi:
BIRTH ALERT!

HE MADE HIS GRAND ENTRY ON 13TH APRIL (EASTER MONDAY), WEIGHING 3.55 BY THE GLORY OF GOD.

BS LATER

MY ABLE CAPO, Patking take note o, the Lord has done it. God bless you for your concern and care.

Congratulations dear, may more blessings come to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Good day mothers, am back again, team January 2017, this time we are team ñovember 2020, hope any November mama has shown face yet, morning sickness or let me call it evening/ night sickness is still dealing with me, hope it will be over soon sha when we cross the 12 weeks mark.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
LadyMessi:
BIRTH ALERT!

BS LATER

God be praised!!!
Big congratulations Momma.
Welcome Son.
Quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
LadyMessi:
BIRTH ALERT!
BS LATER
congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
TEAM APRIL 2020

It's our Month!!!
Announcing the arrival of Baby LadyMessi !!!
Teamies... let's show them some love...

See our Babies...
01. Orente21 ---------------DOB 27/02--- XY
02. PatKing ‐----------------DOB 11/03--- XY
03. Jennykoko3009 ----DOB 02/04----XY
04. davsquared ----------DOB 02/04---- XY
05. Anugod ----‐‐---‐-------DOB 02/04---- XX
06. AdeSquare2 --------- DOB 07/04 ----XY
07. Mummywifey1 ----- DOB 09/04 --- XY
08. Kennysgirl ---‐‐------- DOB 09/4 ----- XY
09. goldenone ----------- DOB 10/4 ---- XY
10. Zinny20 --‐-------‐---- DOB 11/04 --- XY
.11. LadyMessi ---------- DOB 13/04--- XY
12. LegitDiva ------------- DOB 14/04 --- XY

WAITING....
13. Tyhgfrdeswscbhf EDD 09----- XY
14. PecAbby ---------------EDD 16
15. wonderfulperson --EDD 17
16. MISSYTOSIN ------ EDD 17 ----- XX
17. Lisa001 ---------------- EDD 18---- XX
18. LaJoie2x --------------EDD 21----- XX
19. ChizziCindy ----------EDD 21
20. forzarush ------------- EDD 22 ---- XX
21. Shallypop ------------- EDD 30 ---- XX
22. Itssettled3 ----------- EDD 30

#TeamApril2020 #TeamBlessed #TeamGodGotUs
testimonies abounds here teamies...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hell beautiful mamas and mamas to be. I just dey vex like dis. So, I went to d hospital yesterday for ANC. On getting der, d doc in charge refused to see me saying he was going in for a surgery n that I should see another doc. Which I refused n insisted I rather see d MD who is incharge of ANC. I was told to cone bk today by 12pm to see him if I so insisted. Fast forward to today. I got there and was told I still can't see the doc. Pls note that at 5month, I haven't been given any vaccine whatsoever. I don't feel comfortable with d baby doc I was asked to see. He was the same doc that gave me an injection leading to my miscarriage in Oct. I made that clear but they kept insisting I see d small doc. I was shock when d MD categorically told me if I so insist then I should go else where. Can u imagine? Like a patient no longer have right to their health situation as in am still in shock.
I am no longer understanding this country we live in oohh.
Biko I need suggestion on good hospitals in Kaduna. I am still in shock.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
daragoldy:
Hello ma'ams can I use skinheal,shea butter and ampliclox to rub my body because the rashes and acne is so much and irritating a times. coupled with heat. is it safe for me. thanks

No please. Big NO

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chimzy09:

No please. Big NO

Hi Mama, is body ache, tiredness and body warmth signs of fever in pregnancy? I have googled it, but I am not shivering. I still have appetite and heartburn. Its just that the tiredness has increased.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NextD18: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
May the peace of the lord be with everyone here and may the pregnant ones deliver safely.

Please I'll need a little explanation to this.

Apparently there is a superstition that a baby looking through their legs (kinda up on all fours with their head down) means that someone-- usually their mother-- is pregnant.
Has anyone heard this?
Is it confirmed to be true?
Are there any studies or researches about this?

I saw it some minutes ago and decided to bring it here to seek clarifications.

What does it mean for a baby to see through legs or so?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I was team September in 2017 and now I am team December 2020. Who else realises they are pregnant even before a missed period?

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mama in house, has anyone been treated for malaria and typhoid fever in their first trimester, hope there was no effect on the baby after delivery. So I felt unwell in my 7th week, nasty body aches especially on my lower spine, I knew it's more than pregnancy symptoms, but fear of covid-19 stopped from going to the hospital, I also had cough, that I got frm my daughter (she was also sick about then too), so I called a family nurse and she took my blood to her hospital lab, it came back with 3+ malaria and high typhoid with white blood count of 15,100, I told her about the pregnancy and she started me on flagyl drip for 4 days, normal saline 5 days, chloroquine injection 5 days and rocephine IV for 4 days, she claim injection and drip is safer than tablets. I felt better but am afraid cos I know major developments takes in 7th week. Well I had to do my first scan in my 9th week, baby seem fine, but am still scared mothers, anybody with such experience should pls share for my peace of mind. Thanks. Who is our captain for November o?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pertruchi: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think it's TRUE ..My baby of 2years did something of such in Jan nd I even told her dad that where did she learnt such from cos she just did it once nd stopped. Then I saw a post on Facebook describing what my baby did then nd I waited to confirm it. I missed my period in Feb nd here we are now.

May the peace of the lord be with everyone here and may the pregnant ones deliver safely.

What does it mean for a baby to see through legs or so?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Hi Mama, is body ache, tiredness and body warmth signs of fever in pregnancy? I have googled it, but I am not shivering. I still have appetite and heartburn. Its just that the tiredness has increased.

Hi mama, You could check your temperature with a thermometer if you have one. If it’s above 37.5, you have a fever.

However, I think you should call your doctor and talk to him cos in my pregnancies, when I had the symptoms you described, my tests confirm malaria...not saying it is or that you should self-medicate, just giving you heads up

Feel better mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chimzy09(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

What does it mean for a baby to see through legs or so?

Children between 12months and 18 or 19 months do that a lot. For mamas with children having 12 months- 2 years gap, it coincides with that period making it seem like the tale is true

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NextD18: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
pertruchi:
I think it's TRUE ..My baby of 2years did something of such in Jan nd I even told her dad that where did she learnt such from cos she just did it once nd stopped. Then I saw a post on Facebook describing what my baby did then nd I waited to confirm it. I missed my period in Feb nd here we are now.
Wow! This is interesting, thought it's some kind of makeup tales or so.

Cool I know it do happen. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hayordelevic(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.