Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131317 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
serendipityF:
To the Glory of God, I am registering for October 2020
Came and Conquered in October 2016
Was here briefly last year but God said time neva reach so 'hold on' grin
Surprisingly My Edd is the same for the 2nd time, I will be birthing my Son's birthday mate by the Grace of God. October cappo, Make una no vex, MS just freed me. Wishing all Preggy mamas safe and easy delivery and saying Congrats in advance to all the GTC mums as they will be joining us massively

Welcome onboard.
Enjoy the ride

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by preshpearl(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
zaynie:
Hello mamas!
How is this lockdown treating you?. Remember that you can still have your evening walks around the neighborhood or your compound.
Just make sure you maintain social distance and use your hand gloves (please don't touch your face with it) and dispose immediately you get home.
May God see you through this stage.
I can't imagine the apprehension you guys will be going through now but be rest assured that God has brought you this far and will not leave you for one minute.

Happy bumping ladies!

Remember that we're still in business and you can book ahead so that you can get delivery of your items as soon as lock down is over!!

Thanks mama
If I place an order with this lockdown, how will the items be brought to me??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
pweeryambre:
Hi mums. it's my first and I just found out I am having twins, they are in unstable lie though, so we are considering CS.. but all in all, I am fine, cheers to you all.
Congrats ma and happy bumping. Good that you’re open minded. Major thing is safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Capo, I'm getting tired

angeltolly:

Teamie, wetin dey occur? Insomnia
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prudify25: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations teamie and welcome to your LO, we are coming o

Mummy4life1:
B.A alert.

I gave birth to my charming prince yesterday (09/04/2020) weighing 3.0kg through ECS. After 8years of waiting

@35weeksplus

BS will be coming later
@May Cappo: Please take note

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
izaray:
Please mamas in the house, how do u take ur routing drugs daily, Multivite, folic acid, ferrous, calcium and B complex? Help a sister biko cos I'm confused here

Was told to take calcium separately in the afternoon, alone. Then multivitamin and ferrous twice a day. Morning and night.
Folic acid anytime morning or night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyreal(f): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
izaray:
Please mamas in the house, how do u take ur routing drugs daily, Multivite, folic acid, ferrous, calcium and B complex? Help a sister biko cos I'm confused here
Folic acid 1 daily
Fesolate 1-1-1
Bco 1-1-1
Vitamin c 2-2-2

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
preshpearl:

Thanks mama
If I place an order with this lockdown, how will the items be brought to me??

There is delivery service during this lockdown but unfortunately I'm out of stock on a lot of items.
Once the lockdown is lifted, I'll stock up and deliver as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
tyreal:

Folic acid 1 daily
Fesolate 1-1-1
Bco 1-1-1
Vitamin c 2-2-2
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by izaray(f): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Bomgirl:

Was told to take calcium separately in the afternoon, alone. Then multivitamin and ferrous twice a day. Morning and night.
Folic acid anytime morning or night.
Thank u so much ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ProfAmah: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Prayer Monday
Amen! How are you angeltolly? Hello May teamies. I hope we are all doing fine. Thank God for bringing us all this far. Thanks for the checkups.

My hospital bag has been packed for some time now. God has been faithful. Gradually getting to meet our los.

Congratulations to Mummyforlife1 for the birth of your son. Nnekaike, none of us will die young in Jesus' name. God will fill our mouths with laughter and thanksgiving. Let's all hang on and continue to trust in Him. Congrats in advance to us all. May our joy be everlasting and abundant in Jesus' name. Amen.

Father, we have come to say thank you for all you have done and still doing for us in this journey.

We thank you for how far you have taken us. Glory, honour and adoration to your name. We commit ourselves into your able hands this period, lord keep us and every member of our family from evil. We say NO to infections, virus or disease of any kind.

We commit all those who are due to deliver to your hands. Let it end in praise in Jesus name. Our babies are secured and no evil will come near them

We remember all Going to conceive in your hands, visit them lord with the fruit of the womb. Amen

Thanks for answering our prayers, in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
tyreal:

Folic acid 1 daily
Fesolate 1-1-1
Bco 1-1-1
Vitamin c 2-2-2
Hmmmm the drugs plenty oooo...
Thank God for pregnacare for people like us wey no dey take drugs grin

How is the Isolation Mommas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good evening fabulous mamas, I finally started ANC today tho the lockdown delayed it. I was given so many drugs sigh. I’d just stick to pregnacare

Is it advisable? I need replies please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lisa001: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello Mama's, I've been drinking water like hell,like I finish a pack of sachet water in a day I thought it's normal but I'm beginning to get scared

I hope it's safe and nothing is wrong with me?I'm 39 weeks gone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prudify25:
Capo, I'm getting tired

Don't be tired nne, you are almost there. Hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
This one lockdown has been extended by 2wks..... Hmmm..... My may teamies abeg find alternative to round up shopping o. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Naslow08(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Actually it depends on ur pcv levels...so usually it’s prescribed per test but on an ideal
Folic acid 1 dly
Ferrous cloud be once or twice daily
Again if ur pcv is low u might have to taken folic acid twice a day or ferrous 3 X dly in some cases multiple tablets per dose
izaray:
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emoreni(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Pls what is the name of the thread specially for Nursing mothers? I can't seem to find it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aitee1: 1:03am On Apr 14, 2020
chisyluvly:
Congratulations to u all, new mummy's n mummy's to be. I remember my own days, it's not an easy but worthwhile journey. It was God all d way 3princes n a princess. Four times pregnancy journey it was. They are all grown now. First baby is 7years n last is 2years. Just encouraging u Ppl.cheers

Thanks for the encouragement I can't wait to be like you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oxypressPlus: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2020
rollykotex:
Hi mamas, im a very worried mom. My 2 year old started stuttering all of a sudden, and it seems to get worse each day. It started last week and now, he has to close his eyes stiff his head and some body parts to pronounce words he pronounced well in the past. Im so worried because i cant seem to figure out the cause. Nobody stutters in both families ie mine and his dad's so its not like its hereditary pro something.
I have goggled a few stuff about but i need mamas with real life experience to help me with this. How long will i have endure this? Will he ever go back to talking normally? Is it some sort of sickness or lack of vitamins? So many questions to ask... I cant seem to wrap my head around this.
Don't know how he'll cope in school after this corona ish stops and they resume because he wasn't like that before the compulsory break. I dont want him to grow up feeling inferior.
Medical mama, experienced mamas, mamas that have heard stories or know someone that has gone through this before please help me.
I have seen the advice people gave. It depends on which side you dey o.Let me write 'in tongues': wasting one kobo now for wetin nofor happen or spend one taasand and problem no solve. Beware of fake advice. Say moto jam Peter him no die no mean say if he jam Paul him no go die.
The tori be say people have used hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot to solve stuttering effectively and we have the technology at out facility. Those who are interested can enquire.
http://lor.by/consultation-clinic/departments-of-diagnostics/department-of-hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Emoreni:
Pls what is the name of the thread specially for Nursing mothers? I can't seem to find it.

https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:59am On Apr 14, 2020
angeltolly:
This one lockdown has been extended by 2wks..... Hmmm..... My may teamies abeg find alternative to round up shopping o. It is well
Cappo infact na dat alternative i dey find now, just going 2ru my hospital bag yesterday and i realise i never buy gloves, i just thank God that d only thing remaining in my hospital list,can easily get that @ d hospital....But the remaining few baby stuff is d issue now, i think i still have few people DAT sell baby stuff dat i can contact sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Lisa001:
Hello Mama's, I've been drinking water like hell,like I finish a pack of sachet water in a day I thought it's normal but I'm beginning to get scared

I hope it's safe and nothing is wrong with me?I'm 39 weeks gone

Exactly wat I am going through but they said is ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Good morning mamas in the house. Please I felt this sharp pain in my lower abdomen that woke me up from sleep around 1:00am. It came again in this morning. Does anyone know what this is? I am team June. Don't know if I will be allowed to go to the hospital in this lockdown. Please help a worried mum. Don't even know how to describe the feeling on google. It's like a sharp pain or burning sensation. Thanks for your response(s).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeypels: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Tomorrow ought to be my first son's 2nd birthday (we lost him last year October). I always point to my flat tummy then to tell him about the baby that is coming and during our last moment together he planted a kiss on my tummy (little did I know it was a farewell kiss)

I have been really down for some days now. Been acting cold to hubby and the poor man has been trying his best to know what's wrong but I couldn't get myself together.

The lockdown hasn't been helping matters.

Kindly say a word of prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Hello mamas, happy bumping to us all and to those that have birth their Los congratulations and may God bless and keep the Lo.
Abeg Team September dey here at all. Have not heard anything from them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Honeypels:
Tomorrow ought to be my first son's 2nd birthday (we lost him last year October).

Am sorry mama for your loss. May God continue to be with you and console you. You n hubby shall live long to reap the fruit of this lo we are expecting.
Pls don't be too cold to hubby, he also needs your support. Kisses n hugs to you mama.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you.

30 is not that low but u can eat more vegetables[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emoreni(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Take heart Ma.
Honeypels:
Tomorrow ought to be my first son's 2nd birthday (we lost him last year October). I always point to my flat tummy then to tell him about the baby that is coming and during our last moment together he planted a kiss on my tummy (little did I know it was a farewell kiss)

I have been really down for some days now. Been acting cold to hubby and the poor man has been trying his best to know what's wrong but I couldn't get myself together.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Cappo infact na dat alternative i dey find now, just going 2ru my hospital bag yesterday and i realise i never buy gloves, i just thank God that d only thing remaining in my hospital list,can easily get that @ d hospital....But the remaining few baby stuff is d issue now, i think i still have few people DAT sell baby stuff dat i can contact sha

You are good to go if you can easily get those stuffs around your vicinity.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Honeypels:

It is well with you and your family in Jesus name. Affliction will never rise again in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5567) (5568) (5569) (5570) (5571) (5572) (5573) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.