Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140758 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:15pm On May 04, 2020
MrCork17:

Please can u accept 1000 naira cash for one round..this will includes kiss, hug, romanse an extra kiss please? smiley

You miss road?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
@BligsMiss, please cry no more ma'am, you are in my prayers and God will surely see you through n you shall carry your baby to full term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:37pm On May 04, 2020
nnekaike:
where do you stay?
what is hospital doing with 8 surgical gloves and latex gloves too,tell them to choose one
some hospitals are criminals.

I bought a pack of latex gloves for 1700 this morning.

My dear the thing tire me. I dey PH, East West road. Are u in PH?
I used GH for my son's birth and only provided 6 surgical gloves Ong other few things. Now that I decided to use our HMO private hospital, come and see list. The hospital is in GRA and requesting for everything big - big omo, big savlon, big cotton wool, a pack of latex gloves, 8 surgical gloves, 8 packs of comfit pad, etc.

The latex gloves and surgical gloves, especially latex prices got me really upset. And these prices are from pharmacies o. Wike has even added my location to the places that will be on 24 hours curfew from Thursday, so I don't have a choice than to buy them except I find a cheaper pharmacy before Thursday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 7:38pm On May 04, 2020
mayluv:
Dear September teamies, please welcome our newest member FairyGodmother. I trust that we are all doing very well. Second trimester is really doing me well except for constipation. That thing is dealing with me wella. I have finally had my scan today and we are team XY all glory to God grin. Please check your baby genders and update us o and answer present so that we know that you are doing well.

USERNAME----------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. Cinderellashoes.................17/09
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

One love my bellefull mamas

Thanks cappo
Am dere oooo
Everything is fine just the spit once in a while wey dey my package. Baby is busy moving here and dere.
Supernatural delivery to us all.
One love mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:03pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

I'm presently on admission

I went to the hospital to check why's the baby not moving and the heartbeat. The baby was beating good. But still not moving, she was monitored for more than 1hr, all same. I did series of test and the doctor said i may go into labour soon. I'm worried and sad, my husband as left, I'm only here on admission to monitor if I'm still having contraction and heavy discharge like draw soup (dont knw the meaning ) the next 48hrs. They gave me steriod injection to mature the baby's lungs and some drugs if she's going to come and to be on a safer side it's midnight now, cant sleep and i have bn crying. I need your prayers please cry cry

Stay strong, teamy. God did not bring you this far to leave you. I pray God strengthens you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:07pm On May 04, 2020
whyworryPH:

I used GH for my son's birth and only provided 6 surgical gloves Ong other few things. Now that I decided to use our HMO private hospital, come and see list. The hospital is in GRA and requesting for everything big - big omo, big savlon, big cotton wool, a pack of latex gloves, 8 surgical gloves, 8 packs of comfit pad, etc.

The latex gloves and surgical gloves, especially latexp prices got me really upset. And these prices are from pharmacies o. Wike has even added my location to the places that will be on 24 hours curfew from Thursday, so I don't have a choice than to buy them except I find a cheaper pharmacy before Thursday.
Haaa see thieves,that's too much I hope your remaining items will be returned to you.. Buy the ones and quantity that you can,tell them say lockdown dey and no money.
I will you are in Lagos I would have helped,prices of things are still fair here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 8:16pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

I went to the hospital to check why's the baby not moving and the heartbeat. The baby was beating good. But still not moving, she was monitored for more than 1hr, all same. I did series of test and the doctor said i may go into labour soon. I'm worried and sad, my husband as left, I'm only here on admission to monitor if I'm still having contraction and heavy discharge like draw soup (dont knw the meaning ) the next 48hrs. They gave me steriod injection to mature the baby's lungs and some drugs if she's going to come and to be on a safer side it's midnight now, cant sleep and i have bn crying. I need your prayers please cry cry
You are in our prayers mama,you and your baby are under God's protection, please stop crying,pour out your heart to God in prayer.
you will carry to term and have a HEALTHY BABY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
threegees:
Team October, how's the journey going.
I trust all is well.
Balling into week 18.
we thank God o mama. 17 weeks gone but I can spit up to 2 litres a day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:40pm On May 04, 2020
BS
I went to the hospital on Thursday,30th of April to complain at the emergency unit that I was 40weeks plus and was asked to return the next day to see my consultant. I went back on Friday,1st May and the doctor admitted me immediately. He told me to call hubby to bring my bag but I said I'd come back and signed an undertaking.
Got home and and gisted hubby. Took Fortune to his grandma and informed her I was going for induction.
Went back home,did the dishes in the sink,washed mine and Fortune's clothes that were dirty and had my bath. I told hubby to bring bag at night and left with immediate hospital needs. I wanted people to believe I was just going out normally. I underwent cervical Ripening at around 4pm thereabouts and was moved to the ward.
Catheter dropped while I was bathing on Saturday morning around 6:19. And nurse moved me to labour ward after breakfast.
At around 10:30,I was checked and at 4cm dilation.
I was just wondering how long it would take.Few minutes after doctor did membrane sweep to hasten dilation, painful something. Later Oxytocin drip was passed and the junior doctor was kind enough to let me know the pain was about to start.
I was praying. My neighbor was screaming and I remembered my first time. I didn't want to scare her. Besides screaming wouldn't help, the nurses will just ignore me even when I need them.
I was clutching the burglar proof and the bed. I felt like climbing through the burglar proof. I took comfort in consoling myself with the thought of my soon to arrive princess and the scenery outside the window when I could.
The female junior doctor suffered at intervals because I pulled on her hands and clothes when she came to check the progress of the contractions.
But rather than scream,I resolved to praying for easy delivery without tears or cuts,I dread that so much.
I was convulsing with the contractions and suddenly I wanted to pee. I was wondering why pee instead of poo but whenever I tried to pee it didn't come.
Suddenly after two consecutive contractions,I screamed "I want to poo". Nurse checked and said I was almost there but baby's head is not totally down, I was 8cm gone. By then the other woman was shouting and they saw she was ready. They proceeded to assist her.
I was holding it but it got worse. I screamed louder that I wanted to poo and proceeded. As poo was dropping she was crowning. Na so a sister dug into me and asked me to continue,I pushed and more poo came and she slid out immediately. They weren't expecting me to have her yet. Doctor was talking about "helping her come down".
She came out screaming loudly and was handed to me. Placenta came out easily too and my heart skipped when the nurse checked for tears and said I was okay. I started thanking God and crying.
It was just as I asked God for! I was grateful. We were later moved into the post natal ward. I woke up yesterday morning and cried unto God, thanking him for his mercies. I am not perfect,Godly or special,I am just blessed and don't take HIS grace for granted. Thank you all for being with me through this journey. May God ease our paths,make delivery easy for the still belleful mamas, bless the wanting wombs and heal our homes. Amen. Over and out!
cc Angeltolly

72 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
mayluv:
Dear September teamies, please welcome our newest member FairyGodmother. I trust that we are all doing very well. Second trimester is really doing me well except for constipation. That thing is dealing with me wella. I have finally had my scan today and we are team XY all glory to God grin. Please check your baby genders and update us o and answer present so that we know that you are doing well.

8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY

A big welcome to FairyGodmother. Meanwhile, we went to Randle Hospital to register for AN today and we were told they're not accepting registration. On further enquire, someone confided in us that it has to do with the freemium delivery package by LASG and that I we know anyone there they will accept us. Now I'm wondering, if they don't accept us now what will happen when it's time to deliver? Naija we hail thee o. Well, if there's anyone who works there or knows anyone that can help please we need referrals o.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:41pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

Relax mama...I know it's is not easy but can you focus your mind on God (faith) and look away from that fear by declaring positive ... I pray everything works out for your good IJN. Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:46pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

Try not to cry as hard as it is because you and that baby are going to make it alive and healthy. You are in my prayers. Stay strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:50pm On May 04, 2020
nnekaike:
Haaa see thieves,that's too much I hope your remaining items will be returned to you.. Buy the ones and quantity that you can,tell them say lockdown dey and no money.
I will you are in Lagos I would have helped,prices of things are still fair here.

Thank you my sister. Those people will never return any unused item. Will just buy it make my mind rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 8:53pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

The Lord will be with you and there will be no problem in Jesus name. Leave everything in the hands of God and stop crying, he will take total control in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 8:56pm On May 04, 2020
angeltolly and forzarush God bless you for the BS. Very interesting and may God continue to protect you and your babies in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:06pm On May 04, 2020
forzarush:
BS
I went to the hospital on Thursday,30th of April to complain at the emergency unit that I was 40weeks plus and was asked to return the next day to see my consultant. I went back on Friday,1st May and the doctor admitted me immediately. He told me to call hubby to bring my bag but I said I'd come back and signed an undertaking.
Got home and and gisted hubby. Took Fortune to his grandma and informed her I was going for induction.
Went back home,did the dishes in the sink,washed mine and Fortune's clothes that were dirty and had my bath. I told hubby to bring bag at night and left with immediate hospital needs. I wanted people to believe I was just going out normally. I underwent cervical Ripening at around 4pm thereabouts and was moved to the ward.
Catheter dropped while I was bathing on Saturday morning around 6:19. And nurse moved me to labour ward after breakfast.
At around 10:30,I was checked and at 4cm dilation.
I was just wondering how long it would take.Few minutes after doctor did membrane sweep to hasten dilation, painful something. Later Oxytocin drip was passed and the junior doctor was kind enough to let me know the pain was about to start.
I was praying. My neighbor was screaming and I remembered my first time. I didn't want to scare her. Besides screaming wouldn't help, the nurses will just ignore me even when I need them.
I was clutching the burglar proof and the bed. I felt like climbing through the burglar proof. I took comfort in consoling myself with the thought of my soon to arrive princess and the scenery outside the window when I could.
The female junior doctor suffered at intervals because I pulled on her hands and clothes when she came to check the progress of the contractions.
But rather than scream,I resolved to praying for easy delivery without tears or cuts,I dread that so much.
I was convulsing with the contractions and suddenly I wanted to pee. I was wondering why pee instead of poo but whenever I tried to pee it didn't come.
Suddenly after two consecutive contractions,I screamed "I want to poo". Nurse checked and said I was almost there but baby's head is not totally down, I was 8cm gone. By then the other woman was shouting and they saw she was ready. They proceeded to assist her.
I was holding it but it got worse. I screamed louder that I wanted to poo and proceeded. As poo was dropping she was crowning. Na so a sister dug into me and asked me to continue,I pushed and more poo came and she slid out immediately. They weren't expecting me to have her yet. Doctor was talking about "helping her come down".
She came out screaming loudly and was handed to me. Placenta came out easily too and my heart skipped when the nurse checked for tears and said I was okay. I started thanking God and crying.
It was just as I asked God for! I was grateful. We were later moved into the post natal ward. I woke up yesterday morning and cried unto God, thanking him for his mercies. I am not perfect,Godly or special,I am just blessed and don't take HIS grace for granted. Thank you all for being with me through this journey. May God ease our paths,make delivery easy for the still belleful mamas, bless the wanting wombs and heal our homes. Amen. Over and out!
cc Angeltolly

Congratulations Ma'am, May Allah make the newborn a blessing to your family and the entire Ummah (Ameen)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:10pm On May 04, 2020
whyworryPH:

The latex gloves and surgical gloves, especially latex prices got me really upset. And these prices are from pharmacies o. Wike has even added my location to the places that will be on 24 hours curfew from Thursday, so I don't have a choice than to buy them except I find a cheaper pharmacy before Thursday.

I don't think you should bother yourself too much with this bulky list if you can't afford it. They want to build their stash with their patients. Just buy what you can afford after all they won't use all items for you.
That's how my Hosp wrote 4 elbow gloves and a pack of latex gloves. I just bought 2 elbow gloves and like 4 pairs of surgical gloves. They didn't use anything from my bag, they used theirs and picked some things they needed from my bag later. The elbow gloves r sitting in my wardrobe as they didn't even take that one. Now that things r expensive, they should pity u biko

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 9:11pm On May 04, 2020
angeltolly:
BS
I bless God for the grace to be alive as he has kept his promises in my life.

It's going to be a short one, I had already signed up for elective CS at 38 weeks from the beginning of this pregnancy. The pregnancy didn't come with any stressful package at all and I am extremely grateful for this. No morning sickness, no food aversion or any stuff like that. Sometimes, I forget am pregnant and have to remind myself to take it slow, God is faithful.

Fast forward to 37 weeks, fear of corona virus and hospital visit made us push delivery to 39 weeks. At 39weeks, got to the hospital that morning, delivery process started 3.09pm and by 3.25pm baby was brought out crying out his lungs. What a relief!!! The joy that filled my heart kiss

Recovery was amazing as I was up and walking by the next morning. But then devil wanted to mess with me 2nd day post-op. I started feeling dizzy and nurse on duty said it was the effect of a particular medication. Thank God the doctors came in, requested to check PCV, hmmmm.... I was already suffering from severe anaemia as pcv came back 24% a repeat test was done and it has dropped to 23% shocked had to be transfused urgently with 2 pints of blood. It is indeed of the lord’s mercy that kept me and I am not taking it for granted at all.

We were discharged on the fourth day and we have been good since then. Glory to God

Cappo angeltolly, i yaf submitted my BS o tongue, others should do same grin
I am wishing all other May mamas and everyone on this thread a safe delivery.
Congratulations Ma'am, May Almighty God bless the newborn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fab08: 9:12pm On May 04, 2020
Ayaoye:

Hello ma, please where did you buy the playpen?

I know this question is not directed at me sha, but allow me juk mouth... Clear throat grin. I did about 50 percent of shopping today and sincerely I must say things are getting expensive. E..g the play pan (the strong type like a cot with changing mat, and all that) my customer told me 33 it was just, it was just 28 early last month (she sells wholesale) and she hinted me that things will be getting expensive. God will make money for us all to buy amen..... Okay aproko mood end, back to reading my Bible with my glasses down my nose.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:15pm On May 04, 2020
I noticed my baby's kick wasn't as strong as it was few weeks back. Tho he/she kicks daily but not as bfr. Pls how do u know u have anterior placenta? Was a special test conducted to find that out as I haven't been told any of such and we have done the normal tests like urinalysis, HPV or hcv(not sure), rhesus and some other which came out well.
Other mamas should contribute pls. Are there any other test to be conducted? Thanks.
BligsMiss:
Hi everyone, Team July. Clocks 29 weeks today. Please I need your help, my baby don't really kicks like much, whenever I complained at the hospital, they will check the heartbeat and sometimes scan and the baby will be fine. Last 2 days I noticed she changed her pattern, it's only when lie down on my left side that I felt her kick . I have anterior plancenta, can this be the cause? My next appointment is may 20 and this will be done through Video calls due to coronavirus lockdown. Hence I can only CA the emergency if there's any issue. The baby kicks, but the kick is not much and only when I lie down on my left and side.please help angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
ijeije123:
I noticed my baby's kick wasn't as strong as it was few weeks back. Tho he/she kicks daily but not as bfr. Pls how do u know u have anterior placenta? Was a special test conducted to find that out as I haven't been told any of such and we have done the normal tests like urinalysis, HPV or hcv(not sure), rhesus and some other which came out well.
Other mamas should contribute pls. Are there any other test to be conducted? Thanks.

Scan will tell.
If you have your scan result, u can check it

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
spixytinxy:

22 nikkyshyne .............july 25

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.
Hon Cappo, sex is pink cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:18pm On May 04, 2020
suilois:
I'm glad I came across this trend. Please I started having this yellowish discharge this morning. It looked extremely thick in the morning. But thinner this evening. I'm just very worried. Don't know if anyone here has experienced such.
BTW.. I'M 16WKS GONE

If it doesn't itch u or smells, I will advise u let it be. Pregnancy for some people, means extra discharge which might be normal. Try and endure, I don't think it can affect ur baby in anyway. After delivery, u can treat it if it's infection. Antibiotics, which are mostly used for infections, aren't good during pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkyshyne(f): 9:39pm On May 04, 2020
ijeije123:
Yea, scan will tell. Ask the sonographer, he or she will mention it to you. It is always contained in the scan report too. I have an anterior placenta too, but I feel my baby kicks everytime. I started feeling the baby at about 16 weeks sef.

@BligsMiss, kindly relax. You've been through a lot in this journey. God won't leave you now. By God's grace you shall carry to term. You will hear the baby's cry and we shall hear your joy back on this thread. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 9:43pm On May 04, 2020
Will check it. Thanks
Awesomemama:

Scan will tell.
If you have your scan result, u can check it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
November mamas,the most quiet team, how are you doing,have you all started seeing baby bumps yet
#TeamNovember

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:51pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

Don't worry mama
The Lord is with you
Nothing shall happen to you and the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 9:52pm On May 04, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated !!

You and baby will be fine by God's unfailing grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 9:58pm On May 04, 2020
mayluv:

Thanks teamies for the welcome. The journey has been peaceful. It is going to end in praise!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 10:04pm On May 04, 2020
spixytinxy:
Team July 2020 roll call (May)
hope we r all gud?

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore
7. Blex444
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13

Hello teamies, how waddling? Me I yaf started elephant working ooo, now I know what it means to be heavy, any small Waka like dis I will be breathing like someone that just finish marathon, sleep nko? Chai dis left side sleeping no b my thing at all, we sha dey push am, hope we have started preparing for baby arrival by getting the needed stuffs, may God provide for us so that we can give our kids d best in life. For those of us that don't av much for now, plz shop in bit, before u know it u will b done with everything. Remember to stay safe. I love u all.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

Cappo, I'm good. Even with the ease of lockdown, hubby doesn't want me to go to the hospital o. I haven't taken my second TT injection. Kinda worried. It is well with us. God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 10:15pm On May 04, 2020
mayornmn:
November mamas,the most quiet team, how are you doing,have you all started seeing baby bumps yet
#TeamNovember

Not sure, may be because it's my first time.
But I noticed bigger, tender breast. No appetite for food at all and the weakness is just too must.

Thanks momma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 10:27pm On May 04, 2020
whyworryPH:

Thanks Cappo. Just remaining surgical and latex gloves. The woman who I shopped from didn't have those, and pharmacies have become opportunists tripling the price. Anyway, I'll painfully cough out about 9k if not more than for them. Surgical gloves now 400 each and hospital needs 8. A pack of latex gloves now is 6k. It's well sha.
Seeing my baby will be all worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.