Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140903 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jacqueline22(f): 10:57am On May 03, 2020
lioha:

Continue
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Happy Sunday Mama’s
Last year I came here to announce my pregnancy, I gave birth already and baby is 8month.
So now I discovered I’m pregnant after running 6 home pregnancy tests all positive. I don’t know how accurate

It's 100% accurate

Congratulations dear , welcome to another journey darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olabrinks(f): 11:23am On May 03, 2020
Tyhgfrdeswscbhf I hope you are well? Hope everything is fine with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 11:39am On May 03, 2020
[quote author=mummychimaobi1 post=89112664][/quote]

Cappo please update... XY. I can’t wait to meet my Prince Charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2020
delaveres:

Yes, I was, though things are now on the high
I was able to get most of the things I wanted. I don’t know the items you would like to know the price
please if you can help with the list of everything, it's been six years that I hanged my boot and I don't even know what to write in my list sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Happy Sunday Mama’s
Last year I came here to announce my pregnancy, I gave birth already and baby is 8month.
So now I discovered I’m pregnant after running 6 home pregnancy tests all positive. I don’t know how accurate

6! And you're still in doubt? shocked
Congratulations, nne. My son was 7 months when I took in for my daughter. It was tough but worth it at the end, seeing they're grown and like twins now.
You can stop breastfeeding if you choose, I don't subscribe to being pregnant and breastfeeding another, personally o
Enjoy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jacqueline22(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
Pearl05:

It's 100% accurate

Congratulations dear , welcome to another journey darling.
Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumiphena(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
vinoj0225:
July mamas where are we,how are we coping with lock down and baby kicks? I know the tiredness and waist pain with insomnia is there too but hang on a little bit cos we're getting there gradually. However, we've been so quiet and our cappo please holla at us once in a while ooo. We miss you and I know the tiredness is there too. We'll all get to the finished line and celebrate our testimonies with our families and our bundles of joy in our hands. Supernatural birth to everyone.

q
Thank you @Vinoj0225. Chai.. the insomnia is real. its quite difficult to have a sound sleep couple with the waist/pelvic pain.. hmm... gradually we are getting there.
safe landing to all Teamies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jacqueline22(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
threegees:

6! And you're still in doubt? shocked
Congratulations, nne. My son was 7 months when I took in for my daughter. It was tough but worth it at the end, seeing they're grown and like twins now.
You can stop breastfeeding if you choose, I don't subscribe to being pregnant and breastfeeding another, personally o
Enjoy grin
Lol I hear mama
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrsTgee: 12:41pm On May 03, 2020
cheesy Rejoice with me and join me praise God for safe delivery. My beautiful princess arrived a week ago, sunday, April 26th. It was indeed a supernatural birth, no tears, no complications.

I increased my daily walk to an hour just the previous day before delivery (Saturday), then i greedily ate a lot of pineapple cheesy , I believe I unknowingly induced labour. I started experiencing what felt like menstrual cramp by midnight, this continued till Sunday afternoon, when I got to the hospital I was 7cm gone . By 8pm , my princess landed. I walked out of the labour room with my baby and was discharged next morning. My God is awesome!

Safe delivery to the remaining mothers.
Remain safe everyone

angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020

YAAY!! its our month Mamas, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA.... We thank God for bringing us this far, may his name be praised.

We welcome all April porters to our team. You shall testify soon. Amen.

Congratulations to those who have delivered their bundle of joy. Mummy4life1, Prudify25, Funkaish, Angeltolly.

Teamies, know God has not brought us this far to leave us. We shall give birth with ease and their shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus name. Amen! Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS so I can update from time to time

We will finish well with Mum alive, baby alive and Daddy rejoicing with plenty money. Amen.

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY----------------- 5th
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY------------------- 27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 seen
18. MrsTgee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 12:42pm On May 03, 2020
Bisade44:

Cappo please update... XY. I can’t wait to meet my Prince Charming

Noted and modified.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:14pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:
cheesy Rejoice with me and join me praise God for safe delivery. My beautiful princess arrived a week ago, sunday, April 26th. It was indeed a supernatural birth, no tears, no complications.

I increased my daily walk to an hour just the previous day before delivery (Saturday), then i greedily ate a lot of pineapple cheesy , I believe I unknowingly induced labour. I started experiencing what felt like menstrual cramp by midnight, this continued till Sunday afternoon, when I got to the hospital I was 7cm gone . By 8pm , my princess landed. I walked out of the labour room with my baby and was discharged next morning. My God is awesome!

Remain safe everyone

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:

Remain safe everyone
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 1:53pm On May 03, 2020
Well-done to our able Cappo! You are doing well!!!

bimberry1307:
My ever beautiful August mamas! How are we all doing and our LOs. Happy new month. Hope they are kicking well? We're getting there and we'll get there safely by His grace. Amen.

Congratulations to all April mamas that have birthed their LOs, may our babies be everything we ever desire and more. To the remaining April mamas that have decided to port to May, may the Lord favor you all.
May mamas! It's your month o, go forth and deliver like the Hebrew woman. No calamity shall befall you.

My able teamies, how shopping plus lock down? I know it's not easy but let's try Ehn? I pray this pandemic end on time. It is well.

TEAM AUGUST 2020 ROLL CALL

Moniker..............EDD.................SEX

bimberry1307 ........14...............XY
Fab08 ..........06..............unknown
Babygal2020 .........07........unknown
Sallywho .............14................XY
Greatness366 .......02.........unknown
Fisayomi1 .............26.........unknown
Bisade44 ..........22 ................XY
Ayaoye ............25..........surprise
Mummychimaobi1 ......05..... XX
Ambient ..............01 .............XY
Tolutomi02 .........29..........unknown
Spicy128 .............12 ......unknown
Slayingjo ...........24 ........unknown
Goldendollars ..... 12 .............XX
LilyJay .............. 10 ............unknown
Jehovahoverdo ??

Jehovahoverdo, Mummychimaobi1 and tolutimi02; how are you? I noticed you guys have not been active here. Hope everything is good? Kindly get in touch.

If you've not registered and you be August mama, better come and register now that registration is free. CC me if you're for August. Also update on baby gender if baby don open yansh.

#supernaturaldelivery
#teamhealthybabies
#teamGodgotus.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:11pm On May 03, 2020
Congratulations teamie @ MrsTgee , welcome our princess you are for signs and wonders in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:46pm On May 03, 2020
4realwoman:
HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES AND TGIF TO US ALL.

Thank God it's remaining one more month, Cappo. Can't wait! The tiredness now is on another level on some days. 97% done with shopping for the basics remaining to wash, iron, and pack. God give me strength.

Hope other mamas are doing great too. We shall all laugh in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
Hi,I'm new here. Av seen many stories and comments and I will be pleased to see more and share mine. Amis this Covid-19, visiting hospital for antenatal or check up is so scary with so many information flying around. I hope we are all safe and I wish everyone safe delivery. ��

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
Congratulations @mrstgee..Welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2020
otewojnr:
Hi,I'm new here. Av seen many stories and comments and I will be pleased to see more and share mine. Amis this Covid-19, visiting hospital for antenatal or check up is so scary with so many information flying around. I hope we are all safe and I wish everyone safe delivery. ��
welcome dear,feel free to share your experience and ask questions...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:

Remain safe everyone

Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:01pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author post=89133424]

Tyhgfrdeswscbhf I hope you are well? Hope everything is fine with you. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
whyworryPH:
Thank God it's remaining one more month, Cappo. Can't wait! The tiredness now is on another level on some days. 97% done with shopping for the basics remaining to wash, iron, and pack. God give me strength.
Hope other mamas are doing great too. We shall all laugh in the end.
Good to know that you are almost done with shopping, try and find out time to do the remaining things. As for me I am good just on/off heartburn that is disturbing me and on a more serious note I can't wait to see my LO.
I thank God that we are almost there
Stay safe and have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
Mzora:
just give us a list of the items you got and their price. Thanks mama
I honestly cannot write everything I got, but I’ll pick the necessities and the prices may be different
Blankets 5.5k
Washcloth 2.2k
Gint Flask 7.5k
Bedsheets 7k
Baby bed 4.5k
Aveeno products 13k
7 in 1 bodysuits 5.5k
5 in 1 flannel 4.5k
Dr Gym electric breast pump 13k
Towel set 5.5k
Sleepsuits 5.5k
Cot net 3k
10 bibs 5.5k
Nightgown 3.5k
Bassinet 20k
Cloth dryer 15k
Bath set 17k
Wardrobe 57k
Breast milk storage 7k
Car seat 20k
Nursing pillow 4.5k
Disposable breast pads 3k
Baby carrier 10k
Diaper bag 7500
Changing pad 5k
Caps and mittens 3k
Socks 3k
And other hospital essentials... Lady sept, salvon, cotton wool...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 5:52pm On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Thank you mama
But I still breastfeed my baby, should I stop or continue?
you can stop breastfeeding
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2020
delaveres:

I honestly cannot write everything I got, but I’ll pick the necessities and the prices may be different
Blankets 5.5k
Washcloth 2.2k
Gint Flask 7.5k
Bedsheets 7k
Baby bed 4.5k
Aveeno products 13k
7 in 1 bodysuits 5.5k
5 in 1 flannel 4.5k
Dr Gym electric breast pump 13k
Towel set 5.5k
Sleepsuits 5.5k
Cot net 3k
10 bibs 5.5k
Nightgown 3.5k
Bassinet 20k
Cloth dryer 15k
Bath set 17k
Wardrobe 57k
Breast milk storage 7k
Car seat 20k
Nursing pillow 4.5k
Disposable breast pads 3k
Baby carrier 10k
Diaper bag 7500
Changing pad 5k
Caps and mittens 3k
Socks 3k
And other hospital essentials... Lady sept, salvon, cotton wool...

thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 8:40pm On May 03, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Thank you mama
But I still breastfeed my baby, should I stop or continue?

I took in while Bobo is 9 months and I discontinued breastfeeding.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 9:03pm On May 03, 2020
bimberry1307:
My ever beautiful August mamas! How are we all doing and our LOs. Happy new month. Hope they are kicking well? We're getting there and we'll get there safely by His grace. Amen.

#supernaturaldelivery
#teamhealthybabies
#teamGodgotus.

Thank you cappo. We are doing well. Feeling the kicks every now and then especially at night. #Team August for supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 10:07pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:

Remain safe everyone

Wow.. Sharp sharp birth. I claim such for me. Congrats dear and welcome baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2020
MrsTgee:

Remain safe everyone

Wow! Congratulations ma! God bless your princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2020
My may teamies, how una dey o, just know that God is with you and we shall all testify ny his grace. Expecting plenty BAs this week. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:31pm On May 03, 2020
BA
Alhamdulillah Rabbi'l Al Ameen! Princess Wealth arrived yesterday afternoon and we got home today. we're both doing well, Fortune is happy and Daddy is alive and grateful. May Allah make it easy for the remaining Mamas. BS soon.

54 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 10:32pm On May 03, 2020
forzarush:
BA
Alhamdulillah Rabbi'l Al Ameen! Princess Wealth arrived yesterday afternoon and we got home today. we're both doing well, Fortune is happy and Daddy is alive and grateful. May Allah make it easy for the remaining Mamas. BS soon.
Congrats mama

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mayfufu27 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.