Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8150392 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 06, 2020
Thanks to all mamas that answered my TT question (I read them since they were posted but laziness won't allow me type) I'm relax I did not even bother calling the hospital, I will remind them on friday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
4realwoman:
even you too? cheesy cheesy you are welcome Honorable cappo to our team oo. grin

Me too oooo. I will not mind. That's my prayer to God almighty.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyndyuc(f): 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
forzarush:
BS
I went to the hospital on Thursday,30th of April to complain at the emergency unit that I was 40weeks plus and was asked to return the next day to see my consultant. I went back on Friday,1st May and the doctor admitted me immediately. He told me to call hubby to bring my bag but I said I'd come back and signed an undertaking.
Got home and and gisted hubby. Took Fortune to his grandma and informed her I was going for induction.
Went back home,did the dishes in the sink,washed mine and Fortune's clothes that were dirty and had my bath. I told hubby to bring bag at night and left with immediate hospital needs. I wanted people to believe I was just going out normally. I underwent cervical Ripening at around 4pm thereabouts and was moved to the ward.
Catheter dropped while I was bathing on Saturday morning around 6:19. And nurse moved me to labour ward after breakfast.
At around 10:30,I was checked and at 4cm dilation.
I was just wondering how long it would take.Few minutes after doctor did membrane sweep to hasten dilation, painful something. Later Oxytocin drip was passed and the junior doctor was kind enough to let me know the pain was about to start.
I was praying. My neighbor was screaming and I remembered my first time. I didn't want to scare her. Besides screaming wouldn't help, the nurses will just ignore me even when I need them.
I was clutching the burglar proof and the bed. I felt like climbing through the burglar proof. I took comfort in consoling myself with the thought of my soon to arrive princess and the scenery outside the window when I could.
The female junior doctor suffered at intervals because I pulled on her hands and clothes when she came to check the progress of the contractions.
But rather than scream,I resolved to praying for easy delivery without tears or cuts,I dread that so much.
I was convulsing with the contractions and suddenly I wanted to pee. I was wondering why pee instead of poo but whenever I tried to pee it didn't come.
Suddenly after two consecutive contractions,I screamed "I want to poo". Nurse checked and said I was almost there but baby's head is not totally down, I was 8cm gone. By then the other woman was shouting and they saw she was ready. They proceeded to assist her.
I was holding it but it got worse. I screamed louder that I wanted to poo and proceeded. As poo was dropping she was crowning. Na so a sister dug into me and asked me to continue,I pushed and more poo came and she slid out immediately. They weren't expecting me to have her yet. Doctor was talking about "helping her come down".
She came out screaming loudly and was handed to me. Placenta came out easily too and my heart skipped when the nurse checked for tears and said I was okay. I started thanking God and crying.
It was just as I asked God for! I was grateful. We were later moved into the post natal ward. I woke up yesterday morning and cried unto God, thanking him for his mercies. I am not perfect,Godly or special,I am just blessed and don't take HIS grace for granted. Thank you all for being with me through this journey. May God ease our paths,make delivery easy for the still belleful mamas, bless the wanting wombs and heal our homes. Amen. Over and out!
cc Angeltolly

Congratulations to you. I tap into your testimony for an easy and tear free delivery. Kisses to your little one.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gistme12: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
Ohemababy:

Dont worry the text is not long. Ask all your questions. Plenty sabi mamas here to answer

However if it's something that needs a Doctor's attention and we cannot respond we will let you know.

Other mamas have answered already. Lie on your side not on your back.

It will end in praise.
Amen
Thanks a lot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:12am On May 07, 2020
ugochiada:
Am team #June
EDD 6/6
Hope am not too late.
supernatural and fast delivery to us all
Welcome to team sharp sharp delivery mama. Wish us all safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:16am On May 07, 2020
BligsMiss:
I'm still in the hospital, monitoring the movement and kicking. Going smoothly. Infact i saw her in one of the scans laughing, "i was like look at this girl o" Contraction started again this evening after they discontinued the drugs i was given (they noticed its makes my heart beat faster).
No discharge,
No blood,
I'm Healthy.
Only the contraction every 30mins (Its comes and go within (30Secs to 1mins).

just tired of All these. I wish and pray i can manage and push til 35/37 weeks

The first trimester was all blood throughout, this one with another whahala. OMG!!
It is well with you and your baby mama. May God see you through this.Please don't be tired, just stay positive. It shall end in praise by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 2:27am On May 07, 2020
bukit05:

My Edd mate you are welcome.
Thanks momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Limahgirl: 2:37am On May 07, 2020
4realwoman:
as in ehh, me no mind to port self because my body no be my own again.
The main koko na make baby bake very well be the thing oo.
Lol...cappo once you port I'm following you o grin. You have said it all o. The most important is for baby to be fully baked whenever he/she decides to come. Porting is allowed biko. May God see us through to the end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 3:29am On May 07, 2020
lioha:

Four days passed edd and Baby have refused to come. I don Trek tire. I can not squat because of my experience (body and joint pains) I now walk like an elephant. The tightness down below can not be described.

Sorry dear. Don't worry too much. You're there already. Have you been to the hospital to get checked?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:53am On May 07, 2020
angeltolly:

Sorry dear. Don't worry too much. You're there already. Have you been to the hospital to get checked?

The last time I went to the hospital was two weeks ago and was barely attended to because of the pandemic. I was told to come back when am in labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
BA
To God's glory I welcomed my son on 5th of may at 8pm weighing 2.6kg
Baby is in the incubator and oxygen.
BS later.
cc:angeltolly

46 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 8:15am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA To God's glory I welcomed my son on 5th of may at 8pm weighing 2.6kg Baby is in the incubator and oxygen. BS later. cc:angeltolly
Congratulations sis and may God keep him for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.
Congrats sis... Quick recovery to you and baby.. Nothing will happen to him/her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:21am On May 07, 2020
@adezie my wonderful teamie that year smiley smiley wink. Is been a long time oo
How are you and our princess doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:42am On May 07, 2020
vinoj0225:
Me too oooo. I will not mind. That's my prayer to God almighty.
may your prayer be answer in Jesus name with healthy baby, mother alive, baby alive with plenty money in daddy's account.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:44am On May 07, 2020
miraclebaby:
Even their cappo wants to port, we’ll welcome all of them cheesy cheesy
yes o, we have enough space in our team to accommodate even the whole of July mamas grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:46am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.
Congratulations teammate, may he bring you nothing but joy and happiness all the days of his life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 8:56am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.
cc:ang. eltolly
congratulations mama, welcome to your son.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:28am On May 07, 2020
lioha:

The last time I went to the hospital was two weeks ago and was barely attended to because of the pandemic. I was told to come back when am in labour.

Seeing that you already passed your edd, they should at least check you now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:30am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.

Wow! Teamie, glory to God. May the hands of the Lord rest upon him and strengthen him. He will be a source of joy to his generation. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:39am On May 07, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome Baby Nnekaike You are a blessing to your generation son

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - 5th
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS Seen
Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 9:52am On May 07, 2020
Why are you surprised? Is it your first, subsequently pregnancy shows early.
McPerry:

Yes oo.. same here but mild.. no vomiting but bump has started to show well (surprised).
The Lord is our strength.
Thanks mamah.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.
Congrats my EDD mate, I'm behind you o. God bless him, may he be a source of pride & joy to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome Baby Nnekaike You are a blessing to your generation son

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - 5th
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS Seen
Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

Well done Cappo smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 10:26am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.

Congratulations ma. May he be a blessing to your family. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 10:31am On May 07, 2020
sunbestie:
@adezie my wonderful teamie that year smiley smiley wink. Is been a long time oo
How are you and our princess doing?
hello ma. yes its been a while. this children no dey let me see road. we are all doing well. how are you and the family? Great hearing from you.
edited:
I see you are on team December. congratulations. May God make it an easy and healthy time for you. I done hang my boot till 2023. God helping me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 10:53am On May 07, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
BS later.
Congratulations dear. Thank God. Quick recovery to your DS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tmac4eva(f): 10:55am On May 07, 2020
Good morning all, am 7wks4days pregnant. This is my second pregnancy, also I am new here. Team December

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 10:57am On May 07, 2020
Good morning mothers, how is the waddling? Please any one has used infant car seat for sale, am in Lagos and interested, pls help a mother o, prices of things are not smiling in the market.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:05am On May 07, 2020
MrsTgee:
cheesy Rejoice with me and join me praise God for safe delivery. My beautiful princess arrived a week ago, sunday, April 26th. It was indeed a supernatural birth, no tears, no complications.

I increased my daily walk to an hour just the previous day before delivery (Saturday), then i greedily ate a lot of pineapple cheesy , I believe I unknowingly induced labour. I started experiencing what felt like menstrual cramp by midnight, this continued till Sunday afternoon, when I got to the hospital I was 7cm gone . By 8pm , my princess landed. I walked out of the labour room with my baby and was discharged next morning. My God is awesome!

Safe delivery to the remaining mothers.
Remain safe everyone

Congratulations mama. May God's name be praised.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 11:11am On May 07, 2020
forzarush:
BA
Alhamdulillah Rabbi'l Al Ameen! Princess Wealth arrived yesterday afternoon and we got home today. we're both doing well, Fortune is happy and Daddy is alive and grateful. May Allah make it easy for the remaining Mamas. BS soon.

Congratulations and welcome to Princess Wealth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2020
At Cappo mayluv, please update the gender. It's team pink grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.