Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149538 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 8:21am On May 10, 2020
BligsMiss:
Thank you Mama's , Whenever i open my thread i smile always.

Discharged yesterday evening, but baby will be there for sometimes.

Went to check her this morning, and she's doing good . Thank you for all your prayers (would Appreciate more) and words of Encouragement. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Happy mother's day to US ALL

I saw this and smiled.
Love you too, Amal

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 8:37am On May 10, 2020
sunbestie:

So u are back again... Sharp sharp things ooo
Welcome to team December sharp sharp mamas
Thank you cappo!@

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 8:45am On May 10, 2020
BligsMiss:

Went to check her this morning, and she's doing good . Thank you for all your prayers (would Appreciate more) and words of Encouragement. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Congratulations dear!! Amal will join you home sooner than you expect. Happy mother's day to us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
Nancystan:
I still feel pain around it..
How are you feeling sis?? Have you seen your dr yet for a superior opinion?? I just sent you a PM.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:52am On May 10, 2020
toludimpz:
BA.
My Son arrived yesterday 8/05 via Vaginal Delivery weighing 4.3kg.
We are still at the hospital but doing fine. I bless God for quick delivery, got to the hospital and delivered wìthin 2hrs.
cc Captain Ang. eltolly and all May Mamas.
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:49am On May 10, 2020
Chai shey na only me waka come? The pain in my pubic area(d bones) is as if someone scattered d whole place with slegde hammer, back pain self dey do e own, getting up from d bed is another mission on its own.... I am consoling myself with d facts that i will meet my princess in few days time...

Team May mamas wey don born how vigilante? And for We that are still pushing our truck with love how waddling? May it end in praise

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 11:03am On May 10, 2020
toludimpz:
BA.

We are still at the hospital but doing fine. I bless God for quick delivery, got to the hospital and delivered wìthin 2hrs.

Congratulations and Welcome to your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
McPerry:

November 23rd.. according to the app oo.
Yet to go for a scan.

Happy bumping super mommas.

Thanks for the update momma.

Its duly noted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 1:19pm On May 10, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA

My blue plane landed yesterday through ECS... Weighing 3.4 kg. God is indeed faithful. alot wanted to happen but I thank God I survived the favor room

Congrats mama I have been waiting for this good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Chai shey na only me waka come? The pain in my pubic area(d bones) is as if someone scattered d whole place with slegde hammer, back pain self dey do e own, getting up from d bed is another mission on its own.... I am consoling myself with d facts that i will meet my princess in few days time...

Team May mamas wey don born how vigilante? And for We that are still pushing our truck with love how waddling? May it end in praise

Sorry, na small remain. All the inconveniences will be worth it at the end

@bolded shocked

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
Happy mother's day great women, congratulations to Mama's who have given birth,safe delivery to us that are still pushing oo it shall end in praise amen.August Mama's how is the ministry going we have all entered our last trimester right?God will make it easy for us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
Greatness366:
Happy mother's day great women, congratulations to Mama's who have given birth,safe delivery to us that are still pushing oo it shall end in praise amen.August Mama's how is the ministry going we have all entered our last trimester right?God will make it easy for us.

Amen, it shall end in praises in Jesus name, we are pushing It. I'm still in second trimester, went to the market yesterday for food stuff and was feeling seriously dizzy, I had to cut the journey short. (this is the second time it's happening in the market) I will look for that leave to take. Hope you are doing good too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:

Hmmm... You are not alone o. This is exactly my story right now. Funny enough,I never experienced this pubic area pain with my first . The pains extends to my thighs atimes.

Well, the end is at sight and victory is ours in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
angeltolly:

Sorry, na small remain. All the inconveniences will be worth it at the end

@bolded shocked
U really need d holy water cappoo, na drag i dey drag myself to walk now so imagine someone telling to walk for 1hr
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
cebabee:

Hmmm... You are not alone o. This is exactly my story right now. Funny enough,I never experienced this pubic area pain with my first . The pains extends to my thighs atimes.

Well, the end is at sight and victory is ours in Jesus name
Ewww sorry ehn cos i know how u re feeling especially after lying down for few minutes or hours and u want to stand up or change position....It's going to end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 2:38pm On May 10, 2020
toludimpz:
BA.

cc Captain Angeltolly and all May Mamas.

Congratulations! God is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cebabee: 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Ewww sorry ehn cos i know how u re feeling especially after lying down for few minutes or hours and u want to stand up or change position....It's going to end in praise

Amen o, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December mamas
Zino89
Katchycouture
babsjummy
ifeoluwatoyin2
tmac4eva
tyreal

Who is experiencing ms already? My own na night sickness ooo
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins

EDD says 26th December, we are fine apart from small small nausea, every food is tasteless, and too much anger ( I get angry over the smallest thing as someone coughing beside me). Went for scan yesterday and still don't understand why I was scanned from the va.gi.na before baby could be seen and heart beat heard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 2:46pm On May 10, 2020
BligsMiss:

Congratulations Momma, your testimony is permanent �. God will settle all that concerns Baby Amal. Baby Amal, we love you too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
Congratulations to all the May mommas dropping it hot hot. God will bless and protect your little ones.....�

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 3:20pm On May 10, 2020
Ayaoye:

Amen, it shall end in praises in Jesus name, we are pushing It. I'm still in second trimester, went to the market yesterday for food stuff and was feeling seriously dizzy, I had to cut the journey short. (this is the second time it's happening in the market) I will look for that leave to take. Hope you are doing good too
Greatness366:
My teamies, it's not an easy something abeg. I went to the market this morning as today is one of our free days from lockdown. Omo! Prices of things just skyrocketed. Wanted to get the economy pack diaper of 105pcs and I was hearing 5500. What! I priced this thing like 2 months ago now, it was 4,200. Wetin dey shele? I had to buy it like that sha cos the guy say e fit add price again. It is well.
Some of us are now in the last trimester o, the tiredness now is something else but na small remain sha. We'll get there safely. Amen. Happy mother's day to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bambi0000(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
Lovely mickey mouse unisex character wardrobe
Condition:good
Price:37000

White baby cot with mattress and chest drawer
Condition:clean!
Price:70000

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 10, 2020
bimberry1307:

My teamies, it's not an easy something abeg. I went to the market this morning as today is one of our free days from lockdown. Omo! Prices of things just skyrocketed. Wanted to get the economy pack diaper of 105pcs and I was hearing 5500. What! I priced this thing like 2 months ago now, it was 4,200. Wetin dey shele? I had to buy it like that sha cos the guy say e fit add price again. It is well.
Some of us are now in the last trimester o, the tiredness now is something else but na small remain sha. We'll get there safely. Amen. Happy mother's day to us all.

My cappo. Can't wait for the whole stuff to end soonest. Is the diaper for our incoming baby and what product make me too buy down. Stay safe and strong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 4:34pm On May 10, 2020
I heard Ewedu juice is very good for delivery? To mommas who have tried, Pineapple, Ewedu or date which have u used or know someone that used and it worked for? Also, whats the procedure?

Thanks and Happy Mother's Day to us all..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:42pm On May 10, 2020
kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by coveredchic(f): 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
Ayaoye:

Wow! This happened to me too. Twice this week. Dehydration maybe?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 5:10pm On May 10, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
U guys are not alone o... Getting out of bed or turning while sleeping is so painful and I didnt witness this during my first. It will end in praise IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:51pm On May 10, 2020
Ayaoye:

My cappo. Can't wait for the whole stuff to end soonest. Is the diaper for our incoming baby and what product make me too buy down. Stay safe and strong
Of course. it's for my charming prince. grin grin grin. The diaper product is FINROSSY. It's a pant-like diaper.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2020
bimberry1307:

Of course. it's for my charming prince. grin grin grin. The diaper product is FINROSSY. It's a pant-like diaper.

Ehen I will check for it, but just scared that this baby bum won't be as choosy as my first..... What size did you get
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
@bimberry1307
I saw one of 105pcs for 4.5k last Friday. Thou it's in Ikorodu, Lagos...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
soulmate19:
@bimberry1307
I saw one of 105pcs for 4.5k last Friday. Thou it's in Ikorodu, Lagos...
Yeah, it'll be cheaper in Lagos. I'm in Niger State.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
Ayaoye:

Ehen I will check for it, but just scared that this baby bum won't be as choosy as my first..... What size did you get
Size 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.