Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124022 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:49pm On May 08, 2020
nnekaike:
BA
To God's glory I welcomed my son on 5th of may at 8pm weighing 2.6kg
Baby is in the incubator and oxygen.
BS later.
cc:angeltolly
Congrats mama. God’s name be praised. Your baby will remain a joy to you and your family. May God perfect everything that concerns him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:52pm On May 08, 2020
tmac4eva:
Good morning all, am 7wks4days pregnant. This is my second pregnancy, also I am new here. Team December
Welcome ma and happy bumping

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:54pm On May 08, 2020
Chylove9000:
gudday mamas in d Huz plz am new to dis forum, my EDD is Nov 11th i am FTM, plz does anyone know of any good hospital for ante natal around ojo igando area??
Welcome ma and happy bumping

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

My Prince charming touched down yesterday 7/5 by 1:50pm weighing 4.0kg.

Baby and mum doing well, father rejoicing.

B.s coming soon

Save deliveries to my MAY teamies.

CC: Angeltolly

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 7:58pm On May 08, 2020
sysengr:
Please is it advicable to take Lipton tea close to delivery to help reduce baby size ?

Can I take it without milk, am 39weeks +

Thanks
You can’t reduce baby size ma. Baby will still take whatever that’s needed from your body so you’ll end up reducing yours instead if at all it does. You should concentrate on exercise now for baby to come

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 8:03pm On May 08, 2020
Gistme12:
Good day house. Thanks to everyone that responded to my questions, I felt loved. Pls what can one take to reduce the size of a baby, I feel so heavy and always dizzy. Team June
Mama you’re feeling dizzy and thinking of reducing baby size? Please eat well and healthy. If your doctor feels baby is too big, then he’ll tell you what to do. But we should bear in mind that big babies are mostly due to genetic factors. What matters is eating normal and healthy foods and not over or under feeding. Hope your PCV is okay and you’re still taking your prenatals.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 8:07pm On May 08, 2020
stinorhymes:
Good day house, pls is it right to start taking routine antenatal supplements like folic acid, ferrous sulphate, calcium, Bcomplex and vitamin c during the first month of pregnancy ?
If not, pls when is the right time to start, and what's the appropriate prescription or dosage for taking the above enumerated antenatal vitamins ?
Yes it’s okay to start taking them right away. The dosage for all is 1tab daily. But Bcomplex wasn’t added to me so I doubt it’s necessary. Others are okay

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:08pm On May 08, 2020
ToyosiR:
Good day to all pushing mamas

How are u doing with the pushing. May God see us through.

Congratulations to all new mama's most especially the May Mamas that are dropping it hot hot.

May God strengthen you all.

How is our November mamas doing? Hope our morning sickness is rounding up.

Now that some of us are now in second trimester, we need to have a captain so as to be cordial.
Abeg make we no carry last oooo as those december mamas no one play at all. But in all, November comes b4 December naaa.

Mamas pls lets come out to have a captain to carry on.

I think the mamas we have now are 6
cheeketo, lagra, Shemmyglo, mayornmn ,JOANDIVA,McPerry and Myself

Lets choose from among ourselves and proceed.

Welldone momma..
We finally have a list.

@ToyosiR, continue the good work you have started naa.. me I am nominating you as our Capoo oo. I know it's not easy.. the Lord will straighten you sweetie.. #WiNK
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:30pm On May 08, 2020
sunbestie:
Team December 2020 mamas
Let's drop our EDD....
For the new mamas if you have any questions pls feel free and drop it here... We have sabi/ experience mamas here.
S/N NAMES ___________ EDD ___________ SEX
01. sunbestie -------------------- 23rd Dec
02. Zino89
03. Katchycouture
04. babsjummy
05. ifeoluwatoyin2
06. tmac4eva
07. tyreal
08. kunmisola
09. blessedmum11
10. lolaymary
11. Deeedeee

Who is experiencing ms already? My own na night sickness ooo
Other team December mamas that are peeping abeg come out and identify with ur team members ooo
#Teamsharpsharpdelivery
#Team Xmas babies for d wins
present ma no ms for now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 8:33pm On May 08, 2020
Nancystan:
I'm pregnant again after 4+months of delivery twins.i was shocked! I took morning after pills afterwards..Mother pls what I should do? Plz respond asap am losing my mind
Congrats ma. It’s not going to be easy but it’ll get better. Just relax and start antenatal earlier so your doctor can monitor you. You may need more help at home too so try to get help from family to ease the stress
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:38pm On May 08, 2020
sunbestie:

Are u team December?

No
Team July grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 8:54pm On May 08, 2020
Good evening sabi mamas.
Congratulations to those that have seen their los and safe delivery to the rest of us.
I am Team October and I've been feeling dizzy since last week though it's always in the morning and I may not be able to stand up for 1 hour or more. I cannot complain in the hospital as I did not register for ante natal due to the pandemic. I was advised to start taking obron 6 and stop taking chemiron.
My question is can I still take vitamin B. Co with obron 6 or I should use it alone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 9:03pm On May 08, 2020
ProfAmah:
B.A

God Almighty put praises, laughter and overwhelming joy in my life as He made me deliver as the Hebrew women on Thursday, 7th May, 2020 to my miracle baby boy at 1:20pm in my bedroom. My gratitude to God, knows no bounds! Mother, baby and entire family doing very great and full of rejoicing! May God's name be praised forever. Amen!

and all expectant mothers.
Congrats ma and welcome to your boy. You mean in your bedroom for real? Pls come and give us BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 9:09pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A

B.s coming soon

Congrats ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2020
Zino89:
present ma no ms for now
Mama drop ur edd so I can add it. Enjoy ur ms free pregg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2020
blex444:

No
Team July grin
Alright... Easy pregg journey to u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 9:27pm On May 08, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA

My blue plane landed yesterday through ECS... Weighing 3.4 kg. God is indeed faithful. alot wanted to happen but I thank God I survived the favor room
Congrats ma and quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
Dinabella:
B.A
B.s coming soon

CC: Angeltolly
congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:15pm On May 08, 2020
mobi123:
Hello Mama's, I m new here. Edd-November 17. Gender- unknown. Morning sickness easing off gradually. So happy to be here smiley
welcome and happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:18pm On May 08, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA
My blue plane landed yesterday through ECS... Weighing 3.4 kg. God is indeed faithful. alot wanted to happen but I thank God I survived the favor room
congratulations mama, welcome to your son.
Thank God that it ended in praise, you have been on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 10:19pm On May 08, 2020
teebee22:
Pls dear sabi mamas, I have been having this sharp pains like menstral cramps on top my stomach and under my stomach, do I have to be worried as am 30weeks+ gone , next Anc is June. and a first timer

congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their los and happy bumping to other mamas.
someone should answer me this o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nancystan: 10:32pm On May 08, 2020
I still feel pain around it..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 10:53pm On May 08, 2020
cheeketo:
Team Ñovember, how are we? Our Ms should be winding up or completely gone by now, and some of has entered the honey moon trimester, who has a bump already? Let us see it, on my last pregnancy journey we used to have a day to show our bumps here, don't know why they do it here again it's was called bumpy Tuesday back then in 2016. Here are the November mamas here so far;
Names. EDD
ToyosiR
lagra
cheeketo -------------------------Nov 4
shemmyglo
mayornmn----------------------Nov 25
JOANDIVA,
McPerry
chylove9000---------------------Nov 11
mobi123--------------------------Nov 17

we hope to have more members soon, those that are still peeping come and register o, feel free to mingle and ask questions from sabi mothers, kindly send your Edd so it can be updated
#teamnov2020
#teamsaferiding
Please add me. November 7th . Sex unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goodmorning2u: 10:54pm On May 08, 2020
Congratulations to all the mamas that gave birth to their little ones. May it be source of joy and blessings to you all. Please take good care of the baby and nurture them in the right way.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:00pm On May 08, 2020
cheeketo:
Team Ñovember, how are we? Our Ms should be winding up or completely gone by now, and some of has entered the honey moon trimester, who has a bump already? Let us see it, on my last pregnancy journey we used to have a day to show our bumps here, don't know why they do it here again it's was called bumpy Tuesday back then in 2016. Here are the November mamas here so far;
Names. EDD
ToyosiR
lagra
shemmyglo
JOANDIVA,
McPerry

we hope to have more members soon, those that are still peeping come and register o, feel free to mingle and ask questions from sabi mothers, kindly send your Edd so it can be updated
#teamnov2020
#teamsaferiding
My EDD is Nov 10
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:12pm On May 08, 2020
teebee22:
someone should answer me this o.

I think what you are experiencing is Braxton Hicks and it's normal, just preparing you for the real deal. You can read up on it on Google. Stay safe mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 11:15pm On May 08, 2020
cheeketo:
Names. EDD
ToyosiR
lagra
shemmyglo
JOANDIVA,
McPerry

#teamnov2020
#teamsaferiding

Nov 24
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojantelle: 12:12am On May 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA

Congratulations ma'am, thank God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 12:17am On May 09, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Is a BA BA BA

Oh my God! Glory be to God. Finally! Actually been thinking of you. Thank God, He has finally done it. Congratulations and welcome cute one because we have been waiting for you to come.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 12:34am On May 09, 2020
sweetlady4real:

I think what you are experiencing is Braxton Hicks and it's normal, just preparing you for the real deal. You can read up on it on Google. Stay safe mama.
thanks ma'am, this was helpful, just read it up on google now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 7:00am On May 09, 2020
BligsMiss:
Update. .. Thank you All. I'm healthy this morning, baby is fine and kicking now. I was told its "umbilical cord compression", that's what decrease the movement. And thank God i notify the hospital immediately i suspect decrease in baby's movement. Contraction as stop. But my heart rate is fast(maybe cos I'm thinking and haven't sleep) will sleep and switch off my phone now. Thank you for All your prayers and will appreciate more...

TeamJuly Supernatural Birth..

Updated!

I gave birth to a baby girl via Viginal Delivery.

I was not induced or giving anything, the contraction keep coming and going until i went to labor for 4hrs and she came.

I dont have any infection so far. All test Came out Negative

She's presently at the NICU. I wish i can just close my eyes and open it for all these times to pass away!

I dont even knw what to type, All i need is your prayers. Please there's no one here with us, Except me and my husband alone. I'm depressed and in pain and anxiety. I dont knw why she came early, Allahu Alla'm!

Please PRAY FOR ME And AMAL

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) (5621) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.