Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138333 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:15pm On May 12, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening to all my belleful mamas and beautiful bumps. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen. Congratulations cinderellashoes on your pink princess and your bump resemble my own sef. Team September hope we are doing well. These days I eat till am bursting then I start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My love for food no be here. Anyways answer your monikers and tell me how you are all doing jor

cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX

I need more gender reveals please. Let us remember our exercises to keep fit. 30 minutes activeness in just perfect. Also eat enough proteins and fruits cos the baby needs lot of these at our stage of growth. One love kiss

Thank you cappo grin na midnight I dey feel the hunger. How are you ma?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 7:16pm On May 12, 2020
Ayaoye:
Let me too show.... 25 weeks..... Not big at all.... No body should call my name grin
See my teamie ooo. Sexy bump you've got.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
Ayaoye:
Let me too show.... 25 weeks..... Not big at all.... No body should call my name grin
teamy this pointed Belle na boy o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
goldendollars:
Were you team June in 2018?
Nice looking bumps...
Team May 2018. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatness366(f): 7:31pm On May 12, 2020
Ayaoye:

I couldn't also so I settled for pregnancare
Even the pregnacare sef don taya me o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:34pm On May 12, 2020
Okokob:
Am so happy I discovered this thread today, have learnt alot, FTM at 5 weeks after 3 months of marriage.
This is more than a classroom lecture
welcome and happy bumping.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 7:37pm On May 12, 2020
See lovely abs sexy bumps, the Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 8:15pm On May 12, 2020
I just want 2 used diz medium 2 thank God Almighty 4 what he has done 4 me, my ds will be one 2morrow. My pregnancy last year was hell, i touched death but God brought me back 2 life. D journey was very rough i was having premature contractions at 6 months i did scan everything was fine, did tests but pcv was very low but i was in serious pains. I was later admitted at d clinic den i was rounding up nysc,it was a week 4 us 2 pass out. After i collected my nysc discharge certificate d next day i japa 4rm Osun 2 PH. When i came 2 PH i registered 4 antenatal d doctor only looking at me said my pcv is low, i bn eating vegetables, mixing Gino tomato with maltina, eating cucumbers, taking my routine drugs and astyfer till pcv wasn't improving. My mum bought diz multivitamin it wasn't up 2 a week my pcv improve, went 4 antenatal my doc couldn't my pcv has improved coz d last time he saw me i was looking very pale. Fast 4ward 2 my 8th month i went 2 d market 2 do d last shopping, due 2 how d pregnancy was hubby ask me 2 go to my parents huz so that mum can take care of me. As i was approaching our huz i heard a gun shot i wanted 2 move back, i slipped but didn't fall that was it i couldn't walk with my leg, i manage 2 enter a lady's huz, she asked me 2 sit down and rest later i can go. I stayed after some time i wanted 2 go when i stood up I was shouting dat d baby is coming out, i was temporary cripple, later dad came with bike 2 pick me up, i couldn't walk i was carried like a baby, when we got 2 d huz i couldn't get down, it was my big bro dat carried me like a baby 2 bed. My legs were massaged no way, i called my clinic i was asked come dnext day. In de morning i was carried like a baby 2 car, wen got 2 d clinic i was admitted everything was d same. My took me 2 a midwife after a week of no improvement, After two weeks i started making use of my legs but d heaviness no be here. Fast 4ward 2 may 13th around 3:30am i went 2 pee and saw mucus plug i knew i will fall into labour, it wasn't up 2 30 minutes d main tin started, labour was 3hrs and son came 2 d world, he was and given 2 me. Nobody knew that there was no blood in my body, i wanted 2 change d first pad i stood and i fell down everywhere be came dark 4 me, heard my baby crying and looked at him tears just rolled down my cheeks, i have 2 fight 2 stay alive i was hearing my mum calling my name dey did all dey could 4 me 2 come back 2 life. Am so shocked 2 find out dat am back again, i don't want November coz my dad died last year November, I will try and do scan

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 8:27pm On May 12, 2020
zaynie:

Please don't drink ewedu before you're term o.
In fact, its best for when contractions have started already and you just want to maintain it.

I took it.

You don't cook it the normal way, the twigs are what you're interested in.
Cut the root off.
Chop the leaves alongside the twigs.
Bring to boil.
Sieve out the water.
Drink the water devoid of the leaves or twigs.
Drink it hot like tea.
okay thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 8:57pm On May 12, 2020
4realwoman:
See lovely abs sexy bumps, the Lord will see us all through in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Thank you cappo grin na midnight I dey feel the hunger. How are you ma?
I am doing well dear. Thank God say I no join your midnight hunger. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 9:43pm On May 12, 2020
faithlucky:
I j

What a testimony. To God be all the glory. Welcome back dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 10:29pm On May 12, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening to all my belleful mamas and beautiful bumps. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen. Congratulations cinderellashoes on your pink princess and your bump resemble my own sef. Team September hope we are doing well. These days I eat till am bursting then I start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My love for food no be here. Anyways answer your monikers and tell me how you are all doing jor

USERNAME----------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

I need more gender reveals please. Let us remember our exercises to keep fit. 30 minutes activeness in just perfect. Also eat enough proteins and fruits cos the baby needs lot of these at our stage of growth. One love kiss

Cappo thank you. Me dey ooo don dey waddle oooo. If I don Siddon for long to stand up na war my waist and back go just hook. Didn't feel all dis with my first but I know say e go end in praise. For the gender abeg lemme use faith, help me put xx- female. Happy bumping to us all
Love u mamas

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yetty002: 10:32pm On May 12, 2020
mayluv:

USERNAME----------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

we are fine, God is faithful. Thank you cappo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 10:38pm On May 12, 2020
Abeg sabi mamas muscle cramp is dealing with me seriously oooo. Abeg is there anything I can do to it. The muscle cramp pain no be for Here ooo. Abeg help ur fellow mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:32pm On May 12, 2020
Pearl05:

What a testimony. To God be all the glory. Welcome back dear.
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:37pm On May 12, 2020
khaite23:
Abeg sabi mamas muscle cramp is dealing with me seriously oooo. Abeg is there anything I can do to it. The muscle cramp pain no be for Here ooo. Abeg help ur fellow mama
Sorry dear, take paracetamol but if its severe u can see ur doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:52pm On May 12, 2020
mayluv:

I am doing well dear. Thank God say I no join your midnight hunger. lol
Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 12:31am On May 13, 2020
BA
gave birth to my prince charming on Monday 11th through ECS. Mother and child doing great. BS coming soon. I'm super grateful to God for all.

May cappo please take note

God bless the remaining May mama's yet to drop

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 12:54am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA
gave birth to my prince charming on Monday 11th through ECS. Mother and child doing great. BS coming soon. I'm super grateful to God for all.
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming, quick recovery to you.
My MAY 2018 teamie.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 4:47am On May 13, 2020
khaite23:

Cappo thank you. Me dey ooo don dey waddle oooo. If I don Siddon for long to stand up na war my waist and back go just hook. Didn't feel all dis with my first but I know say e go end in praise. For the gender abeg lemme use faith, help me put xx- female. Happy bumping to us all
Love u mamas
noted mama. I will update in my next roll call. It is definitely true that no two pregnancies are the same. My first pregnancy was child's play compared to this one.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:04am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA

Glory to God. Welcome baby and quick recovery to you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:07am On May 13, 2020
4realwoman:
congratulations mama and welcome to your prince charming, quick recovery to you.
My MAY 2018 teamie.

Ehnehn..... Aren't you considering another may cutie wink come and book a spot here joor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:12am On May 13, 2020

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome our latest addition, baby Olubassey92. You are a blessing to your generation son kiss

USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX--------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY--------------BA 5/5 Awaiting BS

5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah ---------- XY ------- BA - 8/5 Awaiting BS
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - -XY - - - - - - - -7/5 Awaiting BS
22. toludimpz - - - - - -- - - XY. - - - - - - - 8/5 Awaiting BS
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - XY - - - - - BA 11/5 Awaiting BS

24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - 23rd
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - 5th
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS Seen
27. tyhgfrdeswscbhf - - - - - XY - - - BA7/5 Awaiting BS
28. BligsMiss - - - - - - - - - - - XX - - - - - BA 8/5

Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:24am On May 13, 2020
Please, E joor, biko, May mamas owing us BS should start dropping their Birth story please. Let's encourage others with our stories, you might just be saving a life.

Also, BA and BS has a way of curing boredom and pregnancy stress.

Lastly, i also think its a way of showing gratitude to God for safe delivery despite all the situation and circumstances. More like we are sharing our testimony to the glory of God.

Well, with these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince people not to hoard their BS. cheesy Thank you wink

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 6:31am On May 13, 2020
Lioha, Mzchirious, MamaDG, Sherifat23, how are you my teamies. You people already at/Pass EDD, just hang in there, your miracle is on the way. He will make it easy for you. I await your BAs kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA

Congratulations, God bless ur lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 8:10am On May 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Lioha, Mzchirious, MamaDG, Sherifat23, how are you my teamies. You people already at/Pass EDD, just hang in there, your miracle is on the way. He will make it easy for you. I await your BAs kiss kiss
Hmmm....me I have passed my due date,yet no signs of labour at all,regardless of the numerous dates, pineapples I have been eating and exercise too. Seems I may be medically induced this week and induction has been one of my worst fears...God will see us all through.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2020
Good morning belleful mamas!
Are u confused about staying safe and shopping for ur baby? Pls confuse no more, shop with nanababyessentials while u stay safe...... I got my orders yesterday and I'm more than happy to happy bcoz
1) d qualities are top notch
2) d prices are moderate, same/less than market
3) d delivery was prompt
4) d delivery company even called later in d day to confirm if I got my items in good condition

What can be more assuring? And I even got a gift for my baby kiss kiss hubby and I kept staring at d beautiful items for a while and I couldn't even tell him d total cost so oga no go ask for change cheesy grin grin grin

Thanks u mama zaynie for running such an honest business, dis is an online store dat I can trust over and over......

If I no fit "download baby" shebi I can keep calm and shop online tongue tongue tongue Team July, how body oh?

FloraEC hope u are good

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 8:48am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA

Congratulations. Welcome to your Prince Charming. May he be a source of joy to your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 8:57am On May 13, 2020
faithlucky:

Sorry dear, take paracetamol but if its severe u can see ur doctor

Thanks mama. Will try PCM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:53am On May 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Ehnehn..... Aren't you considering another may cutie wink come and book a spot here joor
my sister I don't mind having another May baby so that it's one birthday party for both of them grin as we don't even understand this our present economy again

The main thing is to get well baked baby, mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

.Please don't allow my June mamas to hear what I just told you grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.