Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132934 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening to all my belleful mamas and beautiful bumps. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen. Congratulations cinderellashoes on your pink princess and your bump resemble my own sef. Team September hope we are doing well. These days I eat till am bursting then I start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My love for food no be here. Anyways answer your monikers and tell me how you are all doing jor

USERNAME----------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

I need more gender reveals please. Let us remember our exercises to keep fit. 30 minutes activeness in just perfect. Also eat enough proteins and fruits cos the baby needs lot of these at our stage of growth. One love kiss

Hello cappo. We're going slowly and surely. Five months gone already. Closer to due date than to takeoff date. Gender confirmation is BLUE!!! Let's keep on enduring. God will surely see us all through this. Joy comes n the morning surely.��

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 10:11am On May 13, 2020
Toriaking:

Yours is better, I haven't taken any TT injection and DH doesn't want me to go to the hospital for now

Please try to take the injection. Very important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2020
Can u get pregnant from pre cum

Please m scared help me out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hardeyolaotee(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2020
spixytinxy:
please try nd take ur second TT injection, God that has started d good work will perfect it to the end.

Took my second shot on Sunday at my BIL hospital. Amen to your prayers. Thank you for the concern.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chikabel: 10:15am On May 13, 2020
mayluv:
Good evening to all my belleful mamas and beautiful bumps. We will all carry to term in Jesus name amen. Congratulations cinderellashoes on your pink princess and your bump resemble my own sef. Team September hope we are doing well. These days I eat till am bursting then I start breathing like someone that ran marathon grin. My love for food no be here. Anyways answer your monikers and tell me how you are all doing jor

USERNAME----------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother................22/09

I need more gender reveals please. Let us remember our exercises to keep fit. 30 minutes activeness in just perfect. Also eat enough proteins and fruits cos the baby needs lot of these at our stage of growth. One love kiss

Cappo, we dey ooo. Happily and lazily bumping, lol! How are you, ma? My jet is pink!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:28am On May 13, 2020
Good day Small belle November mama.
How are we doing. May God in his infinite mercy keep us safe during this period. May we not mourn over one another. We shall not loose our specious pregnancy.
NOVEMBER 2020
ToyosiR -------------------------Nov 12
lagra -------------------------Nov xx
cheeketo -------------------------Nov 4
shemmyglo -------------------------Nov 24
mayornmn----------------------Nov 25
JOANDIVA -------------------------Nov 10
McPerry -------------------------Nov 23
chylove9000---------------------Nov 11
mobi123--------------------------Nov 17
Goodmorning2u--------------------------Nov 7
pweetyoge--------------------------Nov 13

We expect the EDD of our lovely lagra.
Some of us might now be seeing our baby sexes during scan now. Kindly update us as we get the information.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 10:41am On May 13, 2020
Fikeh48:

Anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2020
4realwoman:
my sister I don't mind having another May baby so that it's one birthday party for both of them grin as we don't even understand this our present economy again

The main thing is to get well baked baby, mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money.

.Please don't allow my June mamas to hear what I just told you grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Lip sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Your secret is safe with me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2020
Olubassey92:
BA
gave birth to my prince charming on Monday 11th through ECS. Mother and child doing great. BS coming soon. I'm super grateful to God for all.

May cappo please take note

God bless the remaining May mama's yet to drop
Congratulations mama,you are blessed son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2020
Ms is really doing me shege, i don't know if this one want to last till third trimester, cold water or ice block are my life saver but dh has warned me 2 stop taking it but me i dey hide dey take am oooo, i can't come and kill myself mbok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TheCork(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2020
JOANDIVA:
Congrats to all the mamas that have birth their LO may God grant the rest of us safe delivery with mum alive, baby alive and father rejoicing with plenty money

Please how much for kiss,hug,& romance. Please will u accept 1000naira cash? I always pay full price please? smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 1:36pm On May 13, 2020
Pearl05:

Anything is possible

Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lolaymary(f): 2:50pm On May 13, 2020
Gud afternoon Mama's, pls I need mama's from Agbor Delta State to recommend a good hospital were I can register for ANC and the price they charge. pls am new in Agbor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 2:54pm On May 13, 2020
Fikeh48:

Yes, you can.

If it is not too late, consider using postpill

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Happychildlove(f): 2:57pm On May 13, 2020
Congrats to all mothers who have birthed their lo, I wish other waddling mama safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2020
rvpbae:

Yes, you can.

He didn't cum.inside me

Had sex on Friday
Ovulated on Sunday
M scared as fuckkk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fikeh48(f): 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
rvpbae:

Yes, you can.

Didn't even take post pill it's already late
I just pray I don't get pregnant
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sherifat23: 3:27pm On May 13, 2020
angeltolly:

TEAM MAY 2020 BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT ROLL CALL

YAAY!! Because its our month, we can do shakara and flood this thread with back to back BA....

With joy in our heart we welcome Baby wealth and baby Tgee. You are a blessing to your generation princesses/b]

[b]USERNAME-----------SEX--------------EDD

1. Pweetiebabe - - - -XX---------------------23rd
2. Amarisa - - - - - - - ------------------------- 24th
3. Angeltolly - - - - - - -XY------- BA – 28/4 BS Seen
4. Nnekaike - - - - - - - XY-------------27th
5. SlimBrawnie - - - - - XY- - - - - - - - 27th
6. ProfAmah --------------------------------- 13th
7. MamaDG - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 13th
8. lioha - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - 2nd
9. Sysengr - - - - - - - -XX- - - - - - - - - - - 10th
10. Prudify25 - - - - -XX- - - BA -19/4 BS seen
11. Mzchirious - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 8th
12. Humbleme99 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 21st
13. Christianaoha - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -17th
14. Mummy4life1 - -- - -XY-- - - BA 9/4 - - awaiting BS
15. Preshpearl - - - - - - - - - XX---------------- 21st
16. Honeypels ------------------XY-----------------21st
17. Funkaish - - - - - - - XY- - - - BA 23/4 awaiting BS
18. MrsTgee - - - - XX- - - - - - BA 26/4 BS Seen

19. Oyovwi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 30th
20. cyndyuc - - - - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - - 30th
21. Dinabella - - - - - - - - - - -XX - - - - - - - - -4th
22. toludimpz - - - - - - - - - - XY. - - - - - - - - 6th
23. Olubassey92 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - 22nd
24. Cebabee - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 24th
25. sherifat23 - - - - - - - - XY - - - - - - - - - 5th
26. Forzarush - - - - - - XX - - BA 2/5 BS Seen
Please copy me as you drop your BA and BS.
#TeamMay for Healthy mothers and babies
#TeamGrace
#TeamNoLoss

sorry for d late post gave birth to a bouncing boy on Sunday May 3rd wish all pregnant women safe delivery Amin.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 3:54pm On May 13, 2020
BligsMiss:

Updated!

I gave birth to a baby girl via Viginal Delivery.

I was not induced or giving anything, the contraction keep coming and going until i went to labor for 4hrs and she came.

I dont have any infection so far. All test Came out Negative

She's presently at the NICU. I wish i can just close my eyes and open it for all these times to pass away!

I dont even knw what to type, All i need is your prayers. Please there's no one here with us, Except me and my husband alone. I'm depressed and in pain and anxiety. I dont knw why she came early, Allahu Alla'm!

Please PRAY FOR ME And AMAL
Congrats ma. All things will work together for your good. Your baby will remain a testimony in your family. You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pertruchi: 3:58pm On May 13, 2020
Pls can a pregnant woman take the local pito drink ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 4:08pm On May 13, 2020
toludimpz:
BA.

My Son arrived yesterday 8/05 via Vaginal Delivery weighing 4.3kg.

We are still at the hospital but doing fine. I bless God for quick delivery, got to the hospital and delivered wìthin 2hrs.

cc Captain Angeltolly and all May Mamas.
Congrats ma and welcome to your son
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 4:20pm On May 13, 2020
Fikeh48:

Didn't even take post pill it's already late
I just pray I don't get pregnant

Ah well, fingers crossed then.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:40pm On May 13, 2020
sherifat23:
sorry for d late post gave birth to a bouncing boy on Sunday May 3rd wish all pregnant women safe delivery Amin.
congratulations mama and welcome to your boy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 5:43pm On May 13, 2020
I always come here waiting to read BS and naso I go waka comot feeling empty...

Where are the Birthstories ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:16pm On May 13, 2020
Hi mamas,

Is it advisable to get a nanny for baby? First time mum but my mom will be around for like two months to help. I am just paranoid about letting a stranger stay with the baby, although I work from my home. I don't know if I can cope without a nanny. I prefer a small girl that I know but no small girl in my family anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hi mamas,

Is it advisable to get a nanny for baby? First time mum but my mom will be around for like two months to help. I am just paranoid about letting a stranger stay with the baby, although I work from my home. I don't know if I can cope without a nanny. I prefer a small girl that I know but no small girl in my family anymore.
Since you work from home and would most likely be around with your baby at home, you can get a nanny or a help to assist with chores around the house while you take care of baby. Whatever care she gives to your baby should be with your supervision, in your presence. That should help.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2020
Anugod:
Since you work from home and would most likely be around with your baby at home, you can get a nanny or a help to assist with chores around the house while you take care of baby. Whatever care she gives to your baby should be with your supervision, in your presence. That should help.

Okay, this is good, I guess I have to tell the help not to touch the baby unless I ask her to. Is it advisable to get a teenager? Or a matured woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:24pm On May 13, 2020
angeltolly:
Lioha, Mzchirious, MamaDG, Sherifat23, how are you my teamies. You people already at/Pass EDD, just hang in there, your miracle is on the way. He will make it easy for you. I await your BAs kiss kiss

Passed edd (41 weeks and 4days) and no sign of labour only menstrual cramps, stomach and jajana tightness cry cry cry cry cry cry.. the shape of my tummy has changed though. Baby now occupies most part of the lower abdomen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:17pm On May 13, 2020
EDD 26th December

Sunbestie

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
OK I was team June..no wonder your name sounds familiar.

4realwoman:
Team May 2018. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cyntybabe: 9:15pm On May 13, 2020
Good evening,
Please can someone be pregnant and test results shows negative? I've been feeling tired & dizzy, headache, back pain, bitter mouth, pain on d left side of my lower abdomen missed period for 2days only to see blood when i went to pee yesterday morning after having sex with hubby. The blood has been dropping & didn't fill the pad, though it's still dropping but i went to the hospital did test & was negative so i was given malaria drugs in the hospital. I was told by my sister not to take any drugs but to pray because hers was like that too.
I haven't taken it yet but still have same signs. What can be the cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5624) (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.