Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138305 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:05pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
Some people call it "hospital too far", it boast blood level....
U wash and put in a pot to boil... When d water have turn red well well u allow to cool and mix with liquid milk if u wan drink. If u can get garden egg leaf be eating it raw... Is fast action
Thank you ma'am, that means am go to go with it and hope it will not affect my normal routine drugs? Thanks once again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:15pm On May 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Thank you ma'am, that means am go to go with it and hope it will not affect my normal routine drugs? Thanks once again
It will not sis... But while drinking watch and listen to ur body ooo.. E dey purge some people
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:16pm On May 15, 2020
Pearl05:
It's fabulous Friday my fellow belleful mamas.

My sweet October mamas mak una come join me,

Sunbestie no look me like that na small I will eat from it.
Enjoy oooo
Am carving for cat fish peppersoup oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2020
lioha:

I need your prayers like never before cry cry cry cry cry I have been contracting every 10mins since morning. Still at home though.
The Lord is your strength! We await the good news.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
4realwoman:
Good afternoon mamas in the house.
TGIF to us all.
Pls I have question about the picture below
I want to know the name of the leaf, if a pregnant woman can take it and if yes how do I take it pls?
I just want to boost my blood level that's all.

Thank you.
I know it as hospital too far, known to boost blood levels. Never tried it though,

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
It will not sis... But while drinking watch and listen to ur body ooo.. E dey purge some people
purge kwa? Me wey no even get strength again. I will just try and for 3day and watch. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 3:36pm On May 15, 2020
Liftedhands:
I know it as hospital too far, known to boost blood levels. Never tried it though,
okay ma'am thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 3:42pm On May 15, 2020
Come and buy shoes for your kids, even mamas own sef dey. Lovely designs, comfortable and affordable.

All shoes are brand new and going for 2k each!

Whatsapp =
https:///2348067069650

Instagram= https://instagram.com/houseofgeze?igshid=8a7q6zh4vvr1

Call/ 080 670 69 650
Pick up or delivery.

Kids range size 18-35
Adult female size 36-42

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 5:15pm On May 15, 2020
4realwoman:
welcome and happy bumping
Thank you �

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 5:53pm On May 15, 2020
Good evening fellow mamas, got my first shot of tetanus injection today

My pvc is 26% and I’m using guinea corn stalk (poroporo) to boost it, how effective is it?

Plus my baby is already 1.06kg at 27weeks, does that mean it’s gon be a big baby?

I need responses please

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 6:35pm On May 15, 2020
Good evening moms.
Just about asking something similar.
My baby weighs 780 grams at 19 weeks.
Checked Google and I'm far beyond expected weight. Should I be worried? And what can I do, please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oflagos: 6:46pm On May 15, 2020
Hello mamas. I have a Very Neatly used Large 215litres Scanfrost Freezer. 90k ( Negotiable) .contact on Whatsapp 0812 930 2054. Location: Ojodu Berger

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:02pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:

Some people call it "hospital too far", it boast blood level....
U wash and put in a pot to boil... When d water have turn red well well u allow to cool and mix with liquid milk if u wan drink. If u can get garden egg leaf be eating it raw... Is fast action
That leaf she posted though I don't know what it is even though it looks like pepper leafs to me but it's not *Hospital far*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Congrats to all the mother's dropping there BA back to back

I really missed the forum....this vigil no easy

By God's grace I will b reporting back to this forum by next year or ending of this year.....so that I can hang my boot and start slaying ......time no dey grin grin grin
Congratulations once again... Biko sama us with your birth story we are waiting eagerly for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 7:32pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:

Enjoy oooo
Am carving for cat fish peppersoup oooo

Same here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
angeltolly:

It will end in praise teamie. I think you should go to your hospital for close monitoring.
Cappo my doc said if I didnt fall into labour b4 monday, i should carry my bag and come to the hospital for cs cos I cant be induced. No contraction, nothing, baby just go build duplex inside my stomach dey relax. It is well with us. Thanks for checking up on us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dedewizzy(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
Greetings to all mamas and dads in the house. I've been a silent follower of this thread for a few weeks now and it wouldn't be fair if I don't share this here.

So sometime last year my wife missed her period, from our local calculations from her lmp EDD fell on the 24th of May but first scan we did by her 21st week gave the EDD for 9th of May. Yours truly wasn't really bothered since from every indication it wouldn't exceed the month of May.

It was quite a smooth ride all through. Fast forward to 7th of May around 2am she began purging after that stomach started aching which got severe as time went on. I checked the date and discovered its just 2days to EDD and this should be labour, I called wife's sister who confirmed the signs was for labour that we should dash for the hospital. Around 6am we set off for the hospital. A nurse checked her and said it isn't yet time but she should still wait for the doctor. Meanwhile the pains (more like contractions) had suddenly disappeared. Doctor also confirmed that it isn't labour that she still has a quite a while to go. He offered her Flagyl to stop the purge. Yours truly was kind of relieved and disappointed at same time. I had already informed some people that wifey was in labour. We went back home and normalcy resumed.

Fast forward to the early hours of this morning 15th May, around 3am contractions started it got so pronounced that around 4am it started coming at an interval of 3minutes apart. I had read a handful from this beautiful thread already to know that this was the real deal. Remembering what happened the previous week, I didn't bother calling anyone this time around so as not to raise another false alarm and risk not to be taken serious anymore. I told her to get set so we leave for the hospital, contraction continued and the urge to poo set it. I begged her not to as from my few weeks here it might just be the baby coming down as I can't risk attending to her if it happens in the restroom. I've gained a lot of knowledge from here but midwifery wasn't one. Against my plea she still did poo and thank goodness nothing happened. She was set after a while and we set off for the hospital.

A nurse checked her and all she said was "one finger" and referred her to the next room to seat. All trials to make her explained exactly what she meant by the one finger proved abortive. At that moment I remembered "Google is your friend" I quickly went to search for the meaning only to discover she's just 1-2cm dilated and it might still take a while for the baby to come. I explained the meaning for wifey and she decided if that was the case she should go to work. This was kicked against and she was asked to remain. I decided to set off for work.

Now the testimony, I was just getting to the office when I received a call from her. I was thinking probably they have come to check on her again and maybe it has increased to "two fingers" but no. I heard the best statement I've heard all year which was she telling me "the baby is out". I couldn't hide my excitement. Everything progressed so fast. She didn't spend upto 30 minutes in the delivery room before our prince landed around past 8am. Baby weighing 3.2kg, mother strong and healthy with no tears, no inducement no prolonged labour. It can only be God. I'm eternally grateful.

From a proud and happy husband turn father.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2020
Good evening mommas n dads here...
I have this for Sell...

Fairly used Hauck baby cot(Pack 'n' Play) for sale at a give away price.
INTERESTED person can contact me on 08172916965.
Location is Fagba(after ogba) Lagos mainland.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 8:46pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats sir!!!! May your son bring joy to your home.

Dedewizzy:
Greetings to all mamas and dads in the house. I've been a silent follower of this thread for a few weeks now and it wouldn't be fair if I don't share this here.

So sometime last year my wife missed her period, from our local calculations from her lmp EDD fell on the 24th of May but first scan we did by her 21st week gave the EDD for 9th of May. Yours truly wasn't really bothered since from every indication it wouldn't exceed the month of May.

It was quite a smooth ride all through. Fast forward to 7th of May around 2am she began purging after that stomach started aching which got severe as time went on. I checked the date and discovered its just 2days to EDD and this should be labour, I called wife's sister who confirmed the signs was for labour that we should dash for the hospital. Around 6am we set off for the hospital. A nurse checked her and said it isn't yet time but she should still wait for the doctor. Meanwhile the pains (more like contractions) had suddenly disappeared. Doctor also confirmed that it isn't labour that she still has a quite a while to go. He offered her Flagyl to stop the purge. Yours truly was kind of relieved and disappointed at same time. I had already informed some people that wifey was in labour. We went back home and normalcy resumed.

Fast forward to the early hours of this morning 15th May, around 3am contractions started it got so pronounced that around 4am it started coming at an interval of 3minutes apart. I had read a handful from this beautiful thread already to know that this was the real deal. Remembering what happened the previous week, I didn't bother calling anyone this time around so as not to raise another false alarm and risk not to be taken serious anymore. I told her to get set so we leave for the hospital, contraction continued and the urge to poo set it. I begged her not to as from my few weeks here it might just be the baby coming down as I can't risk attending to her if it happens in the restroom. I've gained a lot of knowledge from here but midwifery wasn't one. Against my plea she still did poo and thank goodness nothing happened. She was set after a while and we set off for the hospital.

A nurse checked her and all she said was "one finger" and referred her to the next room to seat. All trials to make her explained exactly what she meant by the one finger proved abortive. At that moment I remembered "Google is your friend" I quickly went to search for the meaning only to discover she's just 1-2cm dilated and it might still take a while for the baby to come. I explained the meaning for wifey and she decided if that was the case she should go to work. This was kicked against and she was asked to remain. I decided to set off for work.

Now the testimony, I was just getting to the office when I received a call from her. I was thinking probably they have come to check on her again and maybe it has increased to "two fingers" but no. I heard the best statement I've heard all year which was she telling me "the baby is out". I couldn't hide my excitement. Everything progressed so fast. She didn't spend upto 30 minutes in the delivery room before our prince landed around past 8am. Baby weighing 3.2kg, mother strong and healthy with no tears, no inducement no prolonged labour. It can only be God. I'm eternally grateful.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gerastone09(f): 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
Dedewizzy:

Congratulations to you and wifey!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koyabride: 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
Good evening.
Good to be in your midst.

Team August 10 and XY

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 9:10pm On May 15, 2020
koyabride:
Good evening. Good to be in your midst.
Team August 10 and XY
congratulations to you and welcome to our midst. Happy bumping.. safe delivery to us all..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 9:12pm On May 15, 2020
Dedewizzy:

congratulations to your family.
what an interesting birth story n testimony.

I tap from yours o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 9:17pm On May 15, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
That leaf she posted though I don't know what it is even though it looks like pepper leafs to me but it's not *Hospital far*
I Google hospital too far leaf and am seeing different one see pix of the result of the hospital too far below.
But I want to believe that the one I posted above also boost blood level.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mrsserene: 9:31pm On May 15, 2020
Salam
Please is there a way to naturally speed up labor? I'm 40 weeks plus and I've been having slow labor

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaite23: 9:35pm On May 15, 2020
Dedewizzy:

Congrats daddy and welcome our prince.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Wonderful mothers I don come again. Thanks alot to mothers that have bought things from me.

I have come again for Rivers people and Umuahia only.

Pay #10,000 and get these things in the next 4 months.

Let's take bulk of foodstuffs off you.

We have closed season 1. Season 2 loading.

Still that datalady

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 10:18pm On May 15, 2020
4realwoman:
I Google hospital too far leaf and am seeing different one see pix of the result of the hospital too far below.
But I want to believe that the one I posted above also boost blood level.
I don't knw about this one nah dat first one u posted I have used before

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 10:28pm On May 15, 2020
Bisade44:
Good evening fellow mamas, got my first shot of tetanus injection today

My pvc is 26% and I’m using guinea corn stalk (poroporo) to boost it, how effective is it?

Plus my baby is already 1.06kg at 27weeks, does that mean it’s gon be a big baby?

I need responses please

I need replies please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 10:46pm On May 15, 2020
sunbestie:
I don't knw about this one nah dat first one u posted I have used before
thanks mama will surely cook it tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 10:55pm On May 15, 2020
@dedewizzy, congratulations. Interesting and wonderful BS. Your little prince will be a source of joy to your family in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
4realwoman:
What sunbestie said is true, u boil it with water after sometime d water will change 2 red like blood den mix it with malt or milk, but dat's not hospital 2 far i used a lot of leaves last yr wen i was anaemic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) (5632) (5633) (5634) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.