Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8175442 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
Ayaoye:

As in those July mamas no get chill at all, side eyes at all of them grin

....Another sighted angry
Side eyes her too tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:46pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Team August, iz not fair oo.
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY
Currently weighing 80kg grin

Current scan EDD July 26.
.]
welcome back... U really enjoyed d coro holidays to gather massive 80kg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Safe delivery to u nd my regards to ur little ones

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
Tessicatess:

Good afternoon Cappo!! We’re doing awesome. Thanks for checking.
My only concern is my weight o. I’m a FTM so I find it funny � how I add weight. I started off weighing 76kg. Last week was my 21st week. I weighed 80kg. I’m currently in my 22nd week. Checked my weight yesterday and it was 84kg. Anyways other than that I’ve been great. My bump is still looking like I’m overfed �‍♀️��
Not everyone seems to believe I’m pregnant how much more 5months plus.
Happy Bumping to all mamas yet to deliver. It’ll surely end in praise ��

Thumbs up. Just watch it with the weight o. 4kg added in a week shocked I don't know sha. Be good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 1:10pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY

Zaynie my lover kiss, enkaydewdrops, liftedhands and sapphirePrincex thanks for the calls. I'm grateful.

Zimunachimdi I'm fine nwunye m. My Ada supposed don dy plan senior somebody by now tongue tongue
Congrats payurdues @beyedew. God continue to bless and keep my Adanne. Sorry is coming late.
Pweetiebabe congrats mummy
4realwoman congrats on the birth of your son.
Giddyperson aw far na, our FP nko. E never fail tongue who stone me

You see You? You nearly give me Bp...
Thank goodness you are fine. I was worried oo.
Thanks to zaynie that assured us that you guys were fine.
How is my people? Warmest regards to them and
a great welcome back dear.
You say u dey weigh wetin?hahahaha

Adanne don reach senior pikin but I am on
2yrs probation...fear dey even catch me how to born pikin sef...it is well

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:11pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY

Zaynie my lover kiss, enkaydewdrops, liftedhands and sapphirePrincex thanks for the calls. I'm grateful.

Zimunachimdi I'm fine nwunye m. My Ada supposed don dy plan senior somebody by now tongue tongue
Congrats payurdues @beyedew. God continue to bless and keep my Adanne. Sorry is coming late.
Sorry darling. Will add you up on the next roll call. Safe and swift delivery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 1:19pm On May 28, 2020
Capo @Patking. Sorry for my silence, I was fighting battles.

Birth announce and Birth story.

My EDD was May 10 but because I was opting for elective CS, I joined Team April.

January 31 after Eating one sweet porridge Yam, I noticed I felt wet. I entered the bathroom to check, immediately I pulled my underwear, a large pool of blood poured. I was rushed to the hospital where it was discovered I had a total placenta abruption.

Dr. Said she has to do an immediate Csection to save my life. I was only 25 weeks and 4 days (6.5 months) pregnant. My baby was brought out weighing 748grams.

As she laid in her isolette and the doctors not giving any hope, I cried to God, begging him to save her and pledging that I will share her testimony round the world. I said "please heal her and make her testimony draw souls to Christ."

God had mercy on us. He saved her. He kept her. He gave us a song and His words in John 11 VS 4 which was my prayer did not fall to the ground.

We were told the 1st 24 hours were crucial. The hospital where I gave birth has a low level NICU and so she had to be airlifted to another hospital. They were not sure how she will do on the flight but God kept her.

We had a tough start.
She went through:
1. 9 initial intubation trial
2. PDA(An open hole in the heart) which closed after ibruprofen therapy.
3. NEC Suspicion(perforation of the intestine because of its immaturity.
4. 8 blood transfusions
5. 41 days on the ventilator
6. We later moved to CPAP another breathing machine. A total of 43days on CPAP
7. She was moved to regular Oxygen. She didn't hold up well and went back to CPAP. She was tried again and it was ok. She is off all support.
8. Uncountable Xrays and ultrasounds
9. 2 MRIs.

God saved my baby. I totally depended on God and pleaded with him for mercy. My heart was in shambles but God gently put them together. I drew comfort from God's words and knew I could not give up. I said this bible verse everyday

" John 11 vs 4, When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

We had a great team at the NICU(Neonatal Intensive care unit) who God used to take good care of my daughter.

After 108 days, I got to take my daughter home.

It is time to tell the world about the Miracle call Eloghosa. We spent 108 day in the NICU. At discharge she weighed 3.7kg. Is God not good?

Her name means It is not difficult with God.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

Jeremiah 32: 27

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

My EDD was May 10 but because I was opting for elective CS, I joined Team April.

January 31 after Eating one sweet porridge Yam, I noticed I felt wet. I entered the bathroom to check, immediately I pulled my underwear, a large pool of blood poured. I was rushed to the hospital where it was discovered I had a total placenta abruption.

Dr. Said she has to do an immediate Csection to save my life. I was only 25 weeks and 4 days (6.5 months) pregnant. My baby was brought out weighing 748grams.

As she laid in her isolette and the doctors not giving any hope, I cried to God, begging him to save her and pledging that I will share her testimony round the world. I said "please heal her and make her testimony draw souls to Christ."

God had mercy on us. He saved her. He kept her. He gave us a song and His words in John 11 VS 4 which was my prayer did not fall to the ground.

We were told the 1st 24 hours were crucial. The hospital where I gave birth has a low level NICU and so she had to be airlifted to another hospital. They were not sure how she will do on the flight but God kept her.

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
7. She was moved to regular Oxygen. She didn't hold up well and went back to CPAP. She was tried again and it was ok. She is off all support.
9. 2 MRIs.

God saved my baby. I totally depended on God and pleaded with him for mercy. My heart was in shambles but God gently put them together. I drew comfort from God's words and knew I could not give up. I said this bible verse everyday

" John 11 vs 4, When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

We had a great team at the NICU(Neonatal Intensive care unit) who God used to take good care of my daughter.

It is time to tell the world about the Miracle call Eloghosa. We spent 108 day in the NICU. At discharge she weighed 3.7kg. Is God not good?

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

When he heard this, Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it."

Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

God is soooooo real.
He alone could have done this.
May his name be praised forever.
Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:28pm On May 28, 2020
Engraced247:

Good morning ma'am. We are doing well by God's grace. Just that it's not been funny being a FTM. I am 21 weeks gone. After eating, I will be feeling thuds in my tummy kinda "tum tum tum". Then, I have been having this severe right should blade pain that extends to my neck. I thought it was due to my sleeping posture on Monday night. But, it still persists. I couldn't sleep last night. DH had to massage my body after I've taken 4 tablets of panadol extra.

Thanks for checking up on us dear Cappo. It will all end in praise.
pls take p.aracetamol instead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2020
Please who has fresh corn straight from the farm that she is not using? Please help your longer throat sister ooo. Na cry I dey cry. I will fry yam with egg sauce for you.

Sunbestie
threegees

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oflagos: 1:36pm On May 28, 2020
Hello mamas for those of you that had babies previously please can you suggest good nanny agencies for me . or any suggestions how someone can safely hire a nanny. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:37pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

Glory ! Glory!! Glory!!!

God is good!

We rejoice with you mama
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Deeedeee:

Pls kindly send to me too: ashleydido.empire1@gmail.com
I haven't been sent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Oflagos:
Hello mamas for those of you that had babies previously please can you suggest good nanny agencies for me . or any suggestions how someone can safely hire a nanny. Thanks

Please I also need a nanny. I don search tire. The lady that showed interest on the day I told her to resume she was nowhere to be found.
Pls just mention me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Engraced247:

Sent
Alright i will check, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BligsMiss: 1:44pm On May 28, 2020
vinoj0225:
@perfectella how are you doing and how's the waddling going? How's this trimester treating you? Please pop in and say hi.

@bligsmiss, how are you and how's our little princess?
Thank you mummy, we are doing fine. She's still at the NICU. She's doing well . how's the ministry going?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2020
sunbestie:

Better come nd join us oo grin grin grin
Lolz my cappo dat year, if November no dey ginger i go port enter December i need Christmas baby....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:13pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY

Welcome back kiss
80kg shocked 100% tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:
Congratulations, diz our God is so wonderful even when doctors has given up on any situation that is wen our God will show up...

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2020
Wow! I had to come out of peeping mode, I just have to congratulate you, kisses and hugs to that fighter, thanks to God for this miracle, well,this can only be possible with advance medical care available abroad, nothing is really difficult with God.
Itissettled3:

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

Glory be to the most high God. Her life is a testimony and she will do exploits in the kingdom of God . Thanks be to the Lord that has put a song of victory in your mouth.

Congratulations dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
Pearl05:
Please who has fresh corn straight from the farm that she is not using? Please help your longer throat sister ooo. Na cry I dey cry. I will fry yam with egg sauce for you.

Sunbestie
threegees

E be like say you're my twin my mom didn't tell me about.
Yesterday I bought #100 worth of boiled corn o. Fresh one. The woman look me carry 6 give me. grin grin I ate it all o, husband was just looking at me like what is really wrong with this one

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 2:42pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD. Ifeanyichukwu. Indeed, nothing is too difficult with God.
Welcome Eloghosa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 2:51pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

Awesome God.
Congratulations Mama. May God use her to positively affect your household, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2020
Way maker, miracle worker,
Promise giver, light in the darkness
My God that is who you are. Thank God for her life. May the Lord continue to bless and keep her, may His face shine upon her and may His love guide and keep her.
Itissettled3:
Capo @Patki. ng. Sorry for my silence, I was fighting battles.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 2020Abby: 2:59pm On May 28, 2020
Engraced247:

Sent
Please o I need it also. abbybaby4life@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 3:00pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY

Zayn. ie my lover kiss, enkaydew. drops, lifted hands. ds and sapphire. rincex thanks for the calls. I'm grateful.

Zim himdi I'm fine nwunye m. My Ada supposed don dy plan senior somebody by now tongue tongue
Congrats payurdues @bey. edew. God continue to bless and keep my Adanne. Sorry is coming late.
Pweetieb. abe congrats mummy
4 real world. man congrats on the birth of your son.
Giddy pe. rson aw far na, our FP nko. E never fail tongue who stone me
Hope your fine, been a while. Good to have you back.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 3:09pm On May 28, 2020
FloraEC:
Edd August 08
31 weeks gone
Sex XY

This incommunicado na real one ooo,welcome back teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 3:12pm On May 28, 2020
This kind miracle ehhhh thankgod for itssettlesd3 your child eloghosa will be a source of inspiration to people.welcome blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:14pm On May 28, 2020
Itissettled3:

We had a tough start.
She went through:
4. 8 blood transfusions
9. 2 MRIs.

God is Awesome.

John 11 vs 4.

Chai! Is only God that do this miraculous work... Those who trust in the Lord can never be put to shame... To God be all d glory and praises.
Congrats to you and ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 3:15pm On May 28, 2020
threegees:

E be like say you're my twin my mom didn't tell me about.
Yesterday I bought #100 worth of boiled corn o. Fresh one. The woman look me carry 6 give me. grin grin I ate it all o, husband was just looking at me like what is really wrong with this one

Chai, did you say 6 for #100? And you finished it alone
.Is this behaviour good? cry cry cry cry cry the ones I saw on Sunday was 6 for #500 for corns that are small and not fresh . cry cry cry cry I just want to go visit mama for villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by funkydoll(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2020
Deeedeee:

Pls kindly send to me too: ashleydido.empire1@gmail.com
pls kindly send to me also...Funkydoll09@yahoo.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 3:19pm On May 28, 2020
Pearl05:

Sunbestie
threegees
If u get inform me oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.