Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151825 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Ameliag:

Thank you for checking on us. I have had severe HG from 6 weeks till 11 weeks and spent most of my days in the hospital cos I could not keep anything down for days and lost a lot of weight. But I am feeling so much better now. I’m starting to eat little carbs and drink little water. Severe breakout all over my face and weakness but it is easing up and I’m looking forward to the second trimester where I can add weight back.
I also struggle to take my prenatal drugs cos it makes me want to throw up, pls is there a way around it?
Eish, sorry about this. Thank God it's easing up and you're feeling better.
You might want to stick with only folic acid for now cos the iron in the prenatals are said to cause nausea. Then when the nausea stops you can continue the prenatals.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Cappo, i don vex finish, i will be contributing more now, this bumb is cos i wear gown o, if am on top and trouser you wont know belle dey o, any time i want to go out and form queen of the road or get favors i will wear gown.
ToyosiR:

Madam Cheeketo, I miss ur support, response and posts ooo. You said this belle seems small at 20 weeks. This is like my size oooo and i already thought its as big as my last one because i dey always full ground well well from like 30weeks +.

Sorry for unanswered questions. Abeg No vex.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Mzora:
Team july owfa grin today is 30th June o...my cappo, iwinnie,ohemababy...have labour started?...I know u guys are already very close to your delivery date. Team July,hope our bags are packed and w're ready? remember to start cleaning your ni.pples and start practicing your kegels exercise..The Lord will make it easy for us all..
Supernatural delivery to us all.

Amen o Lol.... it have not start o am waiting for baby, my pelvic bones hurts badly eeh
that nipple cleaning I dey forget sometimes but I did it this morning sha..
I'll go with kegel and walking around my compound now o because it rains everyday in Benin, yesterday wasn't funny at all because I normally do early morning walks daily, so I was about stepping out from the gate and I landed yakata on the ground..lol
people come they tell me sorry....
naim I manage stand up like trailer clean my body enter house, but I and my younger bro later went out for the walk.

Safe delivery to everyone of us in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Mzora:
Team july owfa grin today is 30th June o...my cappo, iwinnie,ohemababy...have labour started?...I know u guys are already very close to your delivery date. Team July,hope our bags are packed and w're ready? remember to start cleaning your ni.pples and start practicing your kegels exercise..The Lord will make it easy for us all..
Supernatural delivery to us all.

We never see anything o.
Bags packed already with one or two things for mummy left.

I tried to remember how a day before my first I didn't feel like something will happen the next day
Even the night that labour started I still didn't feel a thing until that night.
And when labour started it was not because I walked lor did any exercise.

So E fit happen anytime.

Me I just wan born make I hang boot finally.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good afternoon Sabi Mamas, I'm very worried.
I did a scan today at 34weeks, 3 days.

He weighed 2.3kg. Isn't he too big?

cc bimberry1307 goldenheart002 miraclebaby ohemababy angeltolly and other sabi mamas

Like other mamas has said, d weight is just fine! Shebi u don't want zaddy's company to tear? tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2020
That thing is not funny . I wont lie . It happened to me last 2 weeks or so. I ate like 2 cucumbers and drank water like a mad woman that day and luckily for me the things just softend and droped. Kia what a huge relief . A friend advised that every morning i shld make sure i drink enough water , sit in the toilet with my leg slightly propped up to encourage my bowels to move in order to stimulate do~do.

Also u should be taking more fibres and i read that constipation happens to some pregnant women so u can say its part of the package.

Pele.

Deeedeee:
I don come again mummies...

I am 19 weeks + but I notice I av been having constipation for like three days now. I just dey poo watery poo a.k.a igbe sisan

Is it part of the package for 19 week pregnancy

Pls help me answer...
#firsttimemum #teamnovember #supernaturalbirthgang

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2020
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
How's our journey going? Trust we're balling. Don't mind me, I've been battling with headaches and swelling and painful hands and wrists, and swelling feet. Never experienced it in previous pregnancies, so it's kinda overwhelming. Few more weeks and we'll get there wink
PS: I intentionally tagged everyone so you will come out and update us tongue
It's Bumpy Tuesday so proudly show your bumps grin

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. @Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. @Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. @bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. @Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. @Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. @divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. @ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. @adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. @mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. @Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. @Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. @Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. @Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. @serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. @missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. @Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. @P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. @SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. @suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. @Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. @Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bumpy Tuesday
26 weeks today
#TeamOctober
#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

20 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
threegees:
Bumpy Tuesday
26 weeks today
#TeamOctober
#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

Fine mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
iwinnie:

Amen o Lol.... it have not start o am waiting for baby, my pelvic bones hurts badly eeh
that nipple cleaning I dey forget sometimes but I did it this morning sha..
I'll go with kegel and walking around my compound now o because it rains everyday in Benin, yesterday wasn't funny at all because I normally do early morning walks daily, so I was about stepping out from the gate and I landed yakata on the ground..lol
people come they tell me sorry....
naim I manage stand up like trailer clean my body enter house, but I and my younger bro later went out for the walk.

Safe delivery to everyone of us in Jesus name
Teamie sorry about the fall.hope u're fine?it has also been raining cat and dog in lag too...just restrict urself to walking around your compound for now...safe delivery to us all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ohemababy:

We never see anything o.

I tried to remember how a day before my first I didn't feel like something will happen the next day
Even the night that labour started I still didn't feel a thing until that night.

So E fit happen anytime.

I always feel slight cramps before delivery which progresses to contraction.once I notice d cramps are becoming regular..I quickly put things in place and start timing them.Then head to the hospital when they become unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrslander: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
BA, BA, BA all thanks and praise goes to the almighty rejoice with me i gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning, bs coming later cc 4realwoman

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Here is my own #bumpytuesday.
The pix was taken on Friday on my way to work.

I don’t want to imagine how my tummy will look like in the next few weeks.

threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
How's our journey going? Trust we're balling. Don't mind me, I've been battling with headaches and swelling and painful hands and wrists, and swelling feet. Never experienced it in previous pregnancies, so it's kinda overwhelming. Few more weeks and we'll get there wink

Name EDD Gender

13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Congrats to you on the arrival of your baby.
mrslander:
BA, BA, BA all thanks and praise goes to the almighty rejoice with me i gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning, bs coming later cc 4realwoman

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
BA BA
My people, baby don land this morning o
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy

45 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dbryan:

Hello you are welcome, to reply a post, u click on “quote” underneath the persons post then tap on your enter Key.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello teamies.
This is my 3rd missionary journey....
1st...Team August 2016
2nd...Team Nov 2018..
3rd .....Team Oct 2020...
Don't mind my late registration jare,I am feeling like a grandma...

Pls update
EDD. Oct 22..
Sex . Unknown.

threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020

Name EDD Gender

13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
sugah:

Eish, sorry about this. Thank God it's easing up and you're feeling better.
You might want to stick with only folic acid for now cos the iron in the prenatals are said to cause nausea. Then when the nausea stops you can continue the prenatals.

Ok, Thank you, will try that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy
congrats Mama..welcome baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ameliag: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Good morning mama. You should feel better in second trimester, know that all of this is just for 9 months and it will be over.
You shall deliver your baby in due time and we shall rejoice with you.
You can try hiding your drugs in swallow if you can tolerate it, other mamas will come up with other options. You really need to find a way of taking your drugs. I find it hard taking Bco and at a time Pregnacare too when I was pregnant.
Know that you are not alone in this, the Lord is with you.
Stay blessed, wish you Happy bumping and Supernatural Delivery.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
mrslander:
congrats Mama,welcome to your baby girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mzora:
Teamie sorry about the fall.hope u're fine?it has also been raining cat and dog in lag too...just restrict urself to walking around your compound for now...safe delivery to us all.

yea, am fine
I didnt go out today o, I just walked round my compound.
We all will testify

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ohemababy:

We never see anything o.

So E fit happen anytime.

Abi?
it is well with us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
mrslander:

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA My people, baby don land this morning o BS coming later Cc July Cappo spixytinxy

congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
cheeketo:
Cappo, i don vex finish, i will be contributing more now, this bumb is cos i wear gown o, if am on top and trouser you wont know belle dey o, any time i want to go out and form queen of the road or get favors i will wear gown.

You made me remember when i went to bank last wednesday, Na so I PUSH the belle come outside well well oooo. This favor thing is one thing i enjoy with biggi belle...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
mrslander:

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy

Congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
mrslander:
Congratulations momma. Welcome baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
missmalachi:
Here is my own #bumpytuesday.
The pix was taken on Friday on my way to work.

I don’t want to imagine how my tummy will look like in the next few weeks.

See fineness.
If only I never hang boot

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy
Welcome baby. God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.