Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8180684 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Mamalicious:

That thing is not funny . I wont lie . It happened to me last 2 weeks or so. I ate like 2 cucumbers and drank water like a mad woman that day and luckily for me the things just softend and droped. Kia what a huge relief . A friend advised that every morning i shld make sure i drink enough water , sit in the toilet with my leg slightly propped up to encourage my bowels to move in order to stimulate do~do.

Also u should be taking more fibres and i read that constipation happens to some pregnant women so u can say its part of the package.

Pele.

God bless u ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deeedeee: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
spixytinxy:
Great team July, how r we doing? It our month tomorrow, let give them hot hot grin grin, u guys should come out in mass tomorrow, na we get dis thread from tomorrow, we r giving dem back to back bs/ba like never before. We r all coming out of the Favour room with great testimonies.
great team july
team sneeze nd bring forth
team sharpsharp delivery

Wishing all July mothers safe delivery ahead... Go in there and meet the favour of God almighty.
Agbohun Iya agbohun omo lagbara aseeda. Amin

To those who have given birth. May u never mourn over ur loved little ones. May u live to eat the fruit of your labour.

To all in coming mothers we shall give birth safely. God blessings and protections will continue to be with us...ameen

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
hapheey007:

Upon say I beg this baby tire, e no gree port to June... I don accept my fate...
lol..baby is taking his/her time to come out.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
hapheey007:

Upon say I beg this baby tire, e no gree port to June... I don accept my fate...

You're not alone on this begging thing ooo but all will be well and we shall birth our LOs when they are fully baked by God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
Deeedeee:

Wishing all July mothers safe delivery ahead... Go in there and meet the favour of God almighty.

To those who have given birth. May u never mourn over ur loved little ones. May u live to eat the fruit of your labour.

To all in coming mothers we shall give birth safely. God blessings and protections will continue to be with us...ameen

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladun27(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amen
Deeedeee:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Deeedeee post=91249559]

Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ok its saying file is heavy . Let me try again

ambient:

Thankyou so much,the pages are blurry when zoomed can you snap them one by one so i can see them properly.thankyou.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Next page contd

ambient:

Thankyou so much,the pages are blurry when zoomed can you snap them one by one so i can see them properly.thankyou.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Contd. Am already tired oo. I just snapped the main parts. You can work with this abi na .

God would help us all.

Happy New Month to everyone . God shall perfect all that concerns us in Jesus mighty name . Amen

ambient:

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Deeedeee:

amin lagbara olorun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2020
Team July 2020 roll call (july)
With full confidence nd Shakara with shoulder raised high I am saying dis. [Just because is our birth month we can flood dis place, we can make noise, do shakara. ]

Moniker.................... EDD.............. Sex

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27 ........... XX
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
27 hapheey07 ............ July 11 ...... XY
28 goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
29 jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
30 adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX
31 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX

Hello teamies, am so so happy to d extent dat sleep has refuse to come, we r finally in the month of July, I know most of us has bn waiting for dis day, it is finally here. How r u all doing? My partners in the porting ministry God has a better plan for us, he knows the best time for our baby, remember man proposes but God.......?(finish am for ur mind tongue tongue tongue)

Hope our bags are packed, if u Neva packed ur bag u r wrong, pack it kiakia. Am so excited, don't even know what to say again. Wishing us safe delivery.

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex. [/quote]

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 01, 2020
My fellow night owls in the ministry.... Lol..... Happy July guys. Omo next month is August o... Chia God thank you. Side eyes at all the July mamas wanting to port to June, don't worry eh....... The best time won't pass you all...... August mamas how is the heaviness? grin it is as if I should use wheelbarrow to be carrying the weight of this glorious child.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izbanda01(f): 2:00am On Jul 01, 2020
spixytinxy:
With full confidence nd Shakara with shoulder raised high I am saying dis. [Just because is our birth month we can flood dis place, we can make noise, do shakara. ]

12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XXkm
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
27 hapheey07 ............ July 3 ...... XY

Hello teamies, am so so happy to d extent dat sleep has refuse to come, we r finally in the month of July, I know most of us has bn waiting for dis day, it is finally here. How r u all doing? My partners in the porting ministry God has a better plan for us, he knows the best time for our baby, remember man proposes but God.......?(finish am for ur mind tongue tongue tongue)

Hope our bags are packed, if u Neva packed ur bag u r wrong, pack it kiakia. Am so excited, don't even know what to say again. Wishing us safe delivery.

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

Team July, we ve taken the floor. We shall deliver safely by God's grace.

Cappo, our sex is XX please help us update. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kosibaby: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2020
spixytinxy:
[color=#770077]Team July 2020 roll call (july)

[b]#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth

Heyy God, its not far again o, I just want to sneeze and baby should come out lord.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Ayaoye:
My fellow night owls in the ministry.... Lol..... Happy July guys. Omo next month is August o... Chia God thank you. Side eyes at all the July mamas wanting to port to June, don't worry eh....... The best time won't pass you all...... August mamas how is the heaviness? grin it is as if I should use wheelbarrow to be carrying the weight of this glorious child.
Real owl, lolzz cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 3:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy new month to belleful mamas, may God make this journey easy for us. Cappo, this my 2nd missionary journey has been a little different o. I now walk like a penguin at 24weeks coz I feel this heavy and painful pressure on my jajaina, I av complained at the hospital and done scan and everything is perfect, I feel better most mornings but by evening like this, even to turn on bed na war meanwhile my almost 4year old son can't stop touching my stomach and talking to his brother grin the thing dey always sweet my belle, d bonding is real. I can't thank God enough 4 these gifts, may God in His infinite mercy bless awaiting mothers.

threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
How's our journey going? Trust we're balling. Don't mind me, I've been battling with headaches and swelling and painful hands and wrists, and swelling feet. Never experienced it in previous pregnancies, so it's kinda overwhelming. Few more weeks and we'll get there wink
PS: I intentionally tagged everyone so you will come out and update us tongue
It's Bumpy Tuesday so proudly show your bumps grin

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. @Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. @Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. @bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. @Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. @Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. @divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. @ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. @adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. @mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. @Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. @Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... Unknown
14. @Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. @Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. @serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. @missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. @Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. @P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. @SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. @suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. @Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. @Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by younix(f): 3:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Good morning mama
Im team September
EDD - 20/09

mayluv:
Yes ooo I don land today. I am in high spirits today as no office work and I can do as I like. No stress, just cook and eat anything wey hungry my belle grin. September mamas, how body na. I hope we are all doing very well and enjoying the biggy belle up and down. Please don't forget to take your folic acid religiously so that our baby can develop very well too. Oya answer roll call make I take know say we dey kampe.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes.................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby........................................18/09
6. yetty002...............................21/09
7. Chikabel................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother...............22/09
11. temmytayur.......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09

Those mamas that don't respond, I hope you are doing okay too. Sometimes I get so lazy to respond to mentions or chook mouth for other tori sha grin but give us a shout and let us rub mind together. For me, I am so looking forward to entering 3rd trimester make I start to do count down. I still haven't started shopping yet though. Baby is kicking well and mummy is eating to stupor grin. I love you all. It will end in praise for all of us in Jesus name amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2020
mrslander:
BA, BA, BA all thanks and praise goes to the almighty rejoice with me i gave birth to a bouncing baby girl this morning, bs coming later cc 4realwoman
congratulations teamie, welcome to your princess. So happy for you n kiss kiss kiss to you princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:35am On Jul 01, 2020
delaveres:
BA BA
My people, baby don land this morning o
BS coming later
Cc July Cappo spixytinxy
congratulations mama, welcome to your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by delaveres(f): 5:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Thank you all for the well wishes
Team July for supernatural delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Ayaoye:
we sef side eye u back lol. Big amen to ur prayers dear

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2020
Izbanda01:

Team July, we ve taken the floor. We shall deliver safely by God's grace.

Cappo, our sex is XX please help us update. Thanks.
noted ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 5:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Kosibaby:

Heyy God, its not far again o, I just want to sneeze and baby should come out lord.
so shall it b in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 5:50am On Jul 01, 2020
delaveres:
Thank you all for the well wishes
Team July for supernatural delivery
yes ooo, go team July
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:59am On Jul 01, 2020
FINAL ROLL CALL FOR TEAM JUNE 2020 AND HANDING OVER
HAPPY NEW MONTH

Yay we have another addition, please join me as we welcome baby mrslander, baby delaveres and baby bomgirl to our great month

You are who are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship You
I worship You

You’re too faithful to fail me (us)
You’re too faithful
To disappoint me (us)
You’ve proven Yourself in my (our) life
And I’ve (we've) come to realize
You’re too faithful to fail me (us)

Yay, indeed the jounery has been great and all thank to the great man in battle that saw us through for 9 months, I say may his name alone be highly praise.
We all come, we saw and we conquer grin who made it possible? Baba God made it possible.

Without taking much of your time, this is list of mamas that have submitted their BA, BS and mamas that are owning us BS please try and submit it so that other mamas will learn from it.

I know it's not easy caring for a new born but God will make it easy and provide all what we need to care for them and we shall never cry over them in Jesus name, Amen.
They will continue to give us unending joy and happiness, Amen.

Moniker............................................ EDD................................... Sex............. DOB

001. 4realwoman ........…............. 12th JUNE............................ XY ............ 27th May BA seen BS ✅

002. Tomblessings ................... 2nd JUNE............................. XX ..............29th May BA seen

003. Ugochiada ........................ 6th JUNE ..................... XY......................... 1st June BA seen

004. Gistme12 ........................ 12th June ........................ XY..................... 3rd June BA seen

005. teebee22 ......................... 13th July ..................... ........................... 6th June BA seen BS ✅
006. funmi4love ....................... 21st June ........................... XX.................. 13th June BA seen

007. Neile ................................... 24th June .......................... XX .................... 16th June BA seen BS ✅

008. miraclebaby ..................... 21st June .........................XY....................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

009. whyworryPH .................... 21st June ......................... XX.................... 17th June BA seen BS ✅

010. Limahgirl ........................... 19th June ........................XX ....................... 20th June BA
seen

011. Ada243 .............................. 28th June ................................ ................... 19th June BA seen

012. mrslander .......................... 30th June ....................... XX ....................... 30th June BA Seen

013. bomgirl ............................... July 6 ...................... XX ...................... 30th June BA seen

014. delaveres............................. July 3 ...................... ............................. 30th June BA seen

Handing over the below mamas who are yet to give us BAs from team June 2020.
01. FashionTrend .......25th June hope you are good mama and can't wait to share in your BA, it shall end in praise for you and other mamas.
02. IryNky ..........25th June ...... XY how far ma'am? Waiting for your BA and don't worry it shall end in praise.
03. daragoldy........26th June .......XX mama d mama don't worry you are in my prayers and it shall be fast and easy.
04. tomtittot .........29th June ... You are in my prayers mama, waiting for your BA
05. Livelystone & rositabuchi ....... June ........ How far mamas it shall end in praise.

I want to believe that the mamas below have put to bed but are yet to announce it here because they are May 2020 mamas

* Amarisa ...........24th MAY
* Christianaoha .......7th MAY
* Oyovwi .......30th MAY

@ July Cappo spixytinxy, it's time to take over. I pray that the lord that started the journey with you will be faithful to complate it and we shall all rejoice with you all.
Pls take care of my teamies and I pray for sharp, sharp delivery for you all.

Indeed we came, we saw and we conquer.
Our God is too faithful to fail us all.
June 2020 cappo signing out with Love kiss kiss

Please take care
Stay safe.
One love

Team June for no loss
Team June for easy delivery to the glory of God
Team June for supernatural and easy delivery
Team June for painless & fast labor
Team June for mother alive, baby alive and father alive with plenty money.
Team June for Healthy pregnancy
Team June for Sexy bumps.
Team June for sharp, sharp delivery

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teddynne: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2020
Thanks for checking on us Cappo
Please update my gender to XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2020
Happy New Month Daddies and Mummies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adedoyin20: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2020
spixytinxy:

12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XXkm
14 Izbanda01............. july 27
27 hapheey07 ............ July 3 ...... XY

#teamjoyousjuly

Team July rocks

If u didn't see ur moniker, please notify me. Please also update me with edd and sex.

July 15 sex XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
@ mamalicious thankyou so much for the pages,i appreciate.pls can i know the author,it seems like a book that will help on my weight loss journey too.thankyou.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SugaryBelle(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2020
Hello preggy mommas grin
I'm new to the thread, how does it go here?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deolaw: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
How's our journey going? Trust we're balling. Don't mind me, I've been battling with headaches and swelling and painful hands and wrists, and swelling feet. Never experienced it in previous pregnancies, so it's kinda overwhelming. Few more weeks and we'll get there wink
PS: I intentionally tagged everyone so you will come out and update us tongue
It's Bumpy Tuesday so proudly show your bumps grin

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. @Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. @Pearl05............. 22/10..... Unknown
4. @bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. @Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. @Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. @divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. @ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. @adet991............. 11/10...... Unknown
10. @mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. @Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. @Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. @Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. @Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. @Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. @serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. @missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. @Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. @P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. @SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. @suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. @Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. @Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

We are fine. Thank you and well done ma

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StephOkemini and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.