Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146750 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 02, 2020
July started on a fantastic note.

May it continue like this till the end.
We will not encounter any loss.
It will be jubilation all through.

Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. May you little ones bring sunshine into your lives

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:
BA BA BA. All glory u to the king of kings and Lord of lords, I'm glad, I'm happy to announce the grand entrance of my prince charming today through ECS.
Edd: July 7th, 10th, 9th and 15th.
Grand entrance: July 1st.
BS coming soon. @spixytinxy
SMH as a FTM, no procedure of delivery is easy; whether vaginal or CS. I duff my hat to mothers Abeg.

Eehh! God you are too much
Congratulations mama
Grand entry indeed
Welcome to your prince charming
Rest well biko,don't stress yourself o
Wish you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:51am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:

BA BA BA
Cappo, and my other mummies in the house. I don collect my July 1st gift oooo. my big mama made a grand opening.

Virginal delivery, 3.5 with two little tear around 7:05pm since 2am today.
BS coming soon
Wow!
Yes o
Congrats mama
Welcome to baby girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Ohemababy:
July started on a fantastic note.

May it continue like this till the end.
We will not encounter any loss.
It will be jubilation all through.

Congrats to all the mamas that have put to bed. May you little ones bring sunshine into your life.
Amen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 3:36am On Jul 02, 2020
July mamas are not here to play o.
Congratulations @vinoj0225 and @daragoldy
May God bless and preserve our babies, and replenish your strength in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=spixytinxy post=91277015][/quote] thanks ma, Pls DOB is 6th June
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:

BA BA BA

Congratulations mama, welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:
BA BA BA.

Congratulations mama, welcome to your prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2020
mayluv:

10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09

I am doing good. Ate like a glutton in my first trimester and now I can't find my appetite again. Pelvic pressure pain is on and off. Some days to walk na war, some days na catwalk. So far, so good. Can't thank God enough for his divine support cos it's been Him all through. Gender is XX.
Wishing us a stress free journey. We will reach our promised land in good health of mind and body. Then offload with ease...

Congratulations to all the new moms. May your los bring you favours!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning mamas and papas, hope your night was beautiful.

Do you need affordable first grade UK wears for your babies ? Kindly contact me for quality, durable and beautiful first grade UK thrift wears at the best price. Bodysuits from as low as #400. Contact me through WhatsApp on
zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3 for any enquiry or to place your orders or visit my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift for pictures.

Thanks and do have an amazing day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glosun: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2020
Greetings from Me To You!
Please I need a list of essential baby tins especially tins for first aid. When I said first I mean tins for cleaning the navel and co. My hospital list wrote come with your baby's clothes and toiletries alone.
Please help a FTM so that those market women won't load me with unnecessary stuffs...
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
mayluv:
Happy new month mamas and welcome to the second half of the year. May this latter half bring us untold good news and testimonies in Jesus name amen. Team September how body. E remain two months pere to enter reach our month o. May God make it easy for us. Abeg answer roll call and tell us how you dey.

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER

3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX

If you have checked your baby's sex please update us. In other news I attended antenatal today. See plenty blood they took for blood test...4 vials. Blood pressure is good and no protein in urine but the way I am adding weight no be here o. I don't even eat as I want to considering how I like to eat if I wasn't conscious of adding more weight. Let us be looking. I hear that cucumber is good for regulating blood pressure. Add to your diet if you can. I like to blend mine into smooties with other sweet fruits.

Team September for supernatural delivery

Good morning, we are doing fine, except for pain in the buttocks but it only worsens when I sit for long. Occasional leg cramps and also sore joints too but so far we thank God grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2020
FairyGodmother:
Greetings from Me To You!
Please I need a list of essential baby tins especially tins for first aid. When I said first I mean tins for cleaning the navel and co. My hospital list wrote come with your baby's clothes and toiletries alone.
Please help a FTM so that those market women won't load me with unnecessary stuffs...
Thank you

Hello mama, in my hospital, they said we can get small cotton wool and spirit for cleaning the navel. That's all I know.

Other items to take to the hospital could be...

Drugs (which can be gotten at the hospital)
Diapers
Clothes and shawl
Socks, mitten and cap
Two wrappers
Cord clip
Mucous plug
Baby soap, sponge, oil etc
Vaseline, sudocream, Silverbird oil, Shea butter,
Two small towels

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:

BA BA BA
Cappo, and my other mummies in the house. I don collect my July 1st gift oooo. my big mama made a grand opening.

BS coming soon

Congratulations oo.
we dey come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Good morning Sabi mamas.
Pls is ky jelly safe in pregnancy?

Abeg make una no waka pass

cc miraclebaby angeltolly 4realwoman bimberry1307 sugah and other Sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning Sabi mamas.

Yes ma, it's safe. It's a water based lubricant even safe in TTC

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2020
Congratulations vinoj0225 daragoldy Bomgirl
May your bundles of joy bring you inexplicable joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babygal2020(f): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2020
khaite23:

Yes ma and Saturdays for working class

Sorry to disturb you mama, do they sell their own hospital bag items? I mean, is it compulsory to buy from them?
This is because I have already bought them.

Thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fertilady(f): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning Sabi mamas.

yes mama, it is very safe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2020
teebee22:
thanks ma, Pls DOB is 6th June
noted ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:
BA BA BA. All glory u to the king of kings and Lord of lords, I'm glad, I'm happy to announce the grand entrance of my prince charming today through ECS.
SMH as a FTM, no procedure of delivery is easy; whether vaginal or CS. I duff my hat to mothers Abeg.
congratulations dearie nd a big welcome to our prince charming
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:

BA BA BA

BS coming soon
congratulations dearie, welcome our big mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spixytinxy(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Team July 2020 birth Announcement

Because it our month we can make shakara and flood the thread with our great news nd testimonies.

Let give them back to back good news.

Please join me as I welcome baby vinoj0225 and baby daragold to our blessed month of july

Moniker...................................................................Edd................. Sex............................. Dob

1 teebee.......................................... 13th July
............... XX.......................... 6th June..............
BA/BS seen
2 delaveres ..................................... 3rd july
.............. XX......................... 30th June...........
BA seen
3 bomgirl .................................... 6th July.......
............. XX................................. 30th June.
BA seen
4 vinoj0225 ....................... 10th July................
............ XY ...................... 1st July............ BA
seen
5 daragold .................... 26th June..................
............. XX................. 1st July ............. BA
Seen

To we the rest mama put ur mind at rest, our time shall surely come, remember we r sneezing nd bringing forth. Safe delivery to us all.

1. Aitee1.................... July 24
2. Ohemababy ...........July 4 ..........XX
3. Fruitfulvinee ..........July 25.........XX
4. Mzora ....................July 14
5. iListen ...................July 29
6. Graciamore .......... July 25
7. Blex444 ............... July 7......... ... XX
8. Spixytinxy ............ July 3rd.........XX
9. Kosibaby ............... july 25...........XX
10 Vinoj0225 ............ July 10
11 bomgirl ................ July 6 ........... XX
12 delaveres .............. July 3........... XX
13 ijeije123 ............... July 24
14 Izbanda01............. july 27 ........... XX
15 teebee22 .............. July 13 ......... XX
16 BligsMiss ............. July 20 ......... XX
17 ladun27 .................July 20......... XY
18 perfectella .............July 15......... XX
19 toriaking ................July 31.........XY
20 EloWChi ................ July 18 ....... XY
21 pinkandpurple .......July 21.........XY
22 nikkyshyne .............july 25 ........ XX
23 hardeyolatee ......... July 16.........XX
24 slimvee ....................july 13.........XY
25 iwinnie ................... July 4 ......... XY
26 1sttimeangie ......... July 22 ..... XX XY
27 hapheey07 ............ July 11 ...... XY
28 goldenheart002 ...... July 29 ..... XY
29 jumiphena ............... July 20 .... XY
30 adedoyin ................. July 15 ..... XX
31 duduke ................... July 30 ..... XX

Join me nd welcome our June mamas

1 fashiontrend ............... June 25 ....
2 iryNky............................ June 25 ...... XY
3 daragold...................... June 26 ...... XX
4 tomtittot ..................... June 29
5 livelystone
6 rositabuchi

#teamjulyforsupernaturalbirth
#teamjulyforsneezeanddeliver
#teamjoyousjuly
#teamjulyforamazingbirthstories
#teamjuly for easy and swift deivery
[/b]

Team July to sure, pregnant mama with grace. Happy bumping

Team July rocks

Please do submit ur bs to encourage oda mama's. Don't forget to mention me when you announce BA

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2020
cinderellashoes:

Hello mama, in my hospital, they said we can get small cotton wool and spirit for cleaning the navel. That's all I know.

Other items to take to the hospital could be...

Drugs (which can be gotten at the hospital)
Diapers
Clothes and shawl
Socks, mitten and cap
Two wrappers
Cord clip
Mucous plug
Baby soap, sponge, oil etc
Vaseline, sudocream, Silverbird oil, Shea butter,
Two small towels

Thank you teamie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:

Oluwaseun o. So happy for you sis. May God bless and keep your Prince. Pls take care of yourself o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Congrats @teebee22 and other mamas that have put to bed. You shall not mourn over your LOs in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Babygal2020:
Good morning Sabi mamas.

Very very safe, dear. How body?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:00am On Jul 02, 2020
vinoj0225:
BS coming soon.
Congrats ma and quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2020
4realwoman:
she has bought some and dried themfor me, hopefully she will be here on or before weekend, just can't wait wait for her to come and take over grin make I rest small abeg
My son is much better he prefers breastmilk to formula (Who no like beta thing). Regards to your family ma'am
grin grin Give him better thing ooh. That’s how my prince was behaving and my mum told me breastmilk is sweet. I asked her how she knew if she had tasted it grin grin grin Thanks to God your prince is getting better. Enjoy the help you deserve when she arrives
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclebaby: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2020
daragoldy:

BA BA BA

BS coming soon
Congrats mama and welcome to your baby. Quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zainyrazzy(f): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=FairyGodmother post=91289862]Greetings from Me To You!
Thank you

with 32000 you get all your essential delivery needs for your baby ..(BRONZE PACKAGE)

Molfix mini diaper ( 40 pcs)
Neo Hospital examination glove
1 Mucus extractor
1Naval cord clamps
1 Johnson's baby cotton buds (200 buds)
1 Moko methylated spirit
1 Mentholata balm
1 Big set of cussons which consists of:
Johnson's baby set ( 500l baby lotion, oil and 500gm of baby powder.
Pack of Johnson's baby honey soap ( 4 tabltes)
1 Salvon liquid antiseptic(250ml) o Dettol
Angel baby wipes (125sheets)
1 Big Dele cottonwool
1 Set of comb
1 Bath sponge
1 Towel set (3 in one, 2 small ones and 1 big one)
1 Goya oil
2 Lady Sept sanitary pads
1 Pack nightingale underlay
3 sleeping suit / Over all (with 4 socks and 3 face towel)
2 baby Caps ( 3 in one cap)
3 Carter's baby Bibs
2 Flannels
1 pack of Disposable pants ( 6 pcs)
1 pack Philips Avent Washable breast pads (6)
1 pack of socks (7 in 1 socks)
1 Capri nursing bra ( size of your choice)
2 pairs of mittens / glove
Pack of razor blade

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) (5728) (5729) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meariam and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.