Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245497 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
@twingirls..wow..that's really lovely..wish I could get a place to do d same..I'm in abj..pls does anyone know if there's a center for it here..
@twingirls..pls where is d sales going on..make me self begin buy small small as per FTM grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by biggal: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great mamas pls wat shld i do i poo blood each tym i go to toilet: i had my baby a month ago n had episiotomy hv been having constipation pls is dia any drug i can use
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mamas, I noticed my breasts went back to been soft and tender like it was b4 I got pregnant, d tips no more painful and no more hardness, has anyone ever experienced this, just curious.

Nefertitiram, my baby's 2nd godmother, hope u are doing great
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Awww darling. I would have sent to you but a friend don book am. Months ago sef. she booked in faith and I'm believing with her for twins. I will deliver to her by december. Make sure u get good quality o!
tchiwinnie:
Thanks so much. Lovinam. But u still dey find hu to pass urs onto? Bring am my way nau. Shoo! Abi u still want me to pray more for ur lastborn tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nefertitiram: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iffffffy:
Mamas, I noticed my breasts went back to been soft and tender like it was b4 I got pregnant, d tips no more painful and no more hardness, has anyone ever experienced this, just curious.

I de kanpe.
Waiting game ooo. August shd do and come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
@senior Hafsat, taken ma, I will think about it. As the place sef dey do morning sickness now.

@Most senior Modath, hnmmmmmm I don here o no be him do me like this, see food I no fit chop, even my ever faithful Shawama sef don enter holiday. Over saturation go con dey worry the thing, give dh a yard, he'll just take 10miles shocked! Anyways I still dey think am. As for the visa, My sister my farthest destination na Ghana o. grin na dh be ajala, but I still get my passport sha grin may be we should start from there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by marcjane(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
twingirls:
Chai, I don suffer for morning sickness o, the thing hold my mouth, leg, in fact all my body. Suddenly at 12wks, I'm free from it ooooooo.

Went for my 12wks dating scan at 4d Omvial scan, the one mentioned by Alemo30. (was surprised wen I got there and asked for him and learnt he is actually a proffessor) am stil staring at my baby,s pics, and can't stop looking at the recording the doc? Dat did d scan put on my fone. Its simply AWESOME. It was like my baby knew I was watching. See display! I was almost screaming like an illiterate. This is my 3rd baby, and the most beautiful thing iv ever seen. Baby waving, shaking hand and legs, sucking and turning. Chai I'm still so excited

Congrats beetle and other mamas that put to bed during my trying times (M/S). Team July we dey wait oooo, we can't get tired of waitng cos we know you will deliver like Hebrew women.

Team January how we dey? M/S suppose dey free us small small now, even my spitting spitting don commot o, kpekus don start full time.

Marcjane, welcome back, so so happy for you
Thank you and thanks for the mention
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Apple19:

@Most senior Modath, hnmmmmmm I don here o no be him do me like this see food I no fit chop, even my ever faithful Shawama sef don enter holiday. Over saturation go con dey worry the thing, give dh a yard, he'll just take 10miles shocked! Anyways I still dey think am. As for the visa, My sister my farthest destination na Ghana o. grin na dh be ajala, but I still get my passport sha grin may be we should start from there

In everything we do make we dey fear God,how did bros do you?no be you again? you that the man told me he almost ran away from the house from grin, now that MS is here, story wan change abi?, diaris goduuu ooo. wink

As for the travel, i see you've planted yourself where it happens, we'll do justice to all the knotty areas over there make we for no derail this thread. ..

@teamjulysexyblessedmamas,
Kaffy4bill, iyaderachuks,bheambo,keji3,proudy, etc,... how far nah?? Everybody just chill..., i know the BSt after this will be epic, God will make everything easy peasy lemon squeezy (my daughter's fave expression) for us all...Amin.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2015
biggal:
Great mamas pls wat shld i do i poo blood each tym i go to toilet: i had my baby a month ago n had episiotomy hv been having constipation pls is dia any drug i can use
it happened to me when I had my daughter. I think it's because you have constipation and so d pushing is giving u small injuries. I don't really know d grammar but I know it will soon be okay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
biggal:
It would be better you check in the hospital, go see your doctor, pls. Warmest regard to your little one, and perfect health for you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2015
I am most persuaded that God would perfect all that concerns us. Today, dear Lord we lift every pregnant woman into your hands, and ask for divine breakthrough, strenght, good health and overflowing joy. For teamJuly, Lord Jesus we release them unto supernatural births and miracles, we ask that YOU Increase their faith and trust in YOU. Make them like the Hebrew women, that we may give you ALL of the glory in Christ name. As you've done it before, for other mommas, we ask that you do it again. Bless every soul reading this message. Bless our hearts, our body Lord and meet us at the point of our needs. For YOU are our Father...

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2015
Amen and amen. This prayer is timely for team july cos we are just watching God do it at His own time but no doubt testimonies are coming. Pls keep praying for us all. It is well with all team july. To all who mentioned n asked after me, more blessings.
Congratulations to bestie, God bless ur dota and all other mamas who have put to birth. God be praised.
#teamjulystilldabest#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2015
This is d type we plan to get. Pls where n how much did u get urs?
mumsgirl27:
tchiwinnie
The baby bed I got, you can use it from baby till when the child is btw 6-10yrs..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Good Morning mamas

tchiwinnie, the bed is adjustable into three position (layers), and It can be easily packed for storage.

lightedpath, UmmTwins2.... Someone got it for me from walmart in USA, the price is $200( 40,000 naira)but if u live in Abuja, have seen it in kids affairs wuse 2 for 170k or so, they also have the one for 95k, a smaller one that can be used up to 5 years I think, Konga also have something similar btw 110-130k, you can check for it on line, I don't no if it is in Island (Idumota) in Lagos but you can check.

Iffffffy....Am fine, pushing my big belle about grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
mumsgirl27:
Good Morning mamas

tchiwinnie, the bed is adjustable into three position (layers), and It can be easily packed for storage.

lightedpath, UmmTwins2.... Someone got it for me from walmart in USA, the price is $200( 40,000 naira)but if u live in Abuja, have seen it in kids affairs wuse 2 for 170k or so, they also have the one for 95k, a smaller one that can be used up to 5 years I think, Konga also have something similar btw 110-130k, you can check for it on line, I don't know if it is in Island (Idumota) in Lagos but you can check.

Iffffffy....Am fine, pushing my big belle about grin

There is NOTHING you wont find in idumota, the place to go is Dosunmu for baby gears... If care is not taken, one will return with zero kobo in the bag. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
modath:

There is NOTHING you wont find in idumota, the place to go is Dosunmu for baby gears... If care is not taken, one will return with zero kobo in the bag. smiley

Yes ooo, zero kobo!I ve learnt to even drop the atm I don't need when ever am going there

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=modath post=35662649]

There is NOTHING you wont find in idumota, the place to go is Dosunmu for baby gears... If care is not taken, one will return with zero kobo in the bag. :

I don't really no the difference btw idumota and dosunmu, I call all Island grin, na true o, during my wedding preparation, I too ATM to that market, I never knew when I finished my money sad, When I got home I started crying grin, since that day, I go strictly with list o and the exact money I need

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
twingirls:

Team January how we dey? M/S suppose dey free us small small now, even my spitting spitting don commot o, kpekus don start full time.u
I'm happy for u o.Thank God ure relieved frm M/s.I still dey here o mine blows in without notification anytime within a week.battling wit headaches,bitter mouth,neausa& weakness.May God's mighty hand of mercy and grace continue to uphold us IJN Amen.
I'm 13 weeks bt haven't gone for dating scan.pls wat week is d peak to do it.I hope I'm not late already
@ Bettle congrats on d successful birth of ur princess.May she continually bring u Joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
tatacherie:

I'm happy for u o.Thank God ure relieved frm M/s.I still dey here o mine blows in without notification anytime within a week.battling wit headaches,bitter mouth,neausa& weakness.May God's mighty hand of mercy and grace continue to uphold us IJN Amen.
I'm 13 weeks bt haven't gone for dating scan.pls wat week is d peak to do it.I hope I'm not late already
@ Bettle congrats on d successful birth of ur princess.May she continually bring u Joy.

pls go now. the best time for the dating scan is 12weeks.

your doctor/midwife should have had you booked for a dating scan by now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustCurious:
I am most persuaded that God would perfect all that concerns us. Today, dear Lord we lift every pregnant woman into your hands, and ask for divine breakthrough, strenght, good health and overflowing joy. For teamJuly, Lord Jesus we release them unto supernatural births and miracles, we ask that YOU Increase their faith and trust in YOU. Make them like the Hebrew women, that we may give you ALL of the glory in Christ name. As you've done it before, for other mommas, we ask that you do it again. Bless every soul reading this message. Bless our hearts, our body Lord and meet us at the point of our needs. For YOU are our Father...

Amen n Amen..thanks 4 ur love!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Apple19: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
helovesme:

pls go now. the best time for the dating scan is 12weeks.

your doctor/midwife should have had you booked for a dating scan by now.

Pls what's a dating scan and where can I do it in Abj? Cos my Gynae booked me for the usual USS next week Monday. And I'll only be about 9 weeks then. Pls don't mind my JJC question o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
modath:

In everything we do make we dey fear God,how did bros do you?no be you again? you that the man told me he almost ran away from the house from grin, now that MS is here, story wan change abi?, diaris goduuu ooo. wink

As for the travel, i see you've planted yourself where it happens, we'll do justice to all the knotty areas over there make we for no derail this thread. ..

@teamjulysexyblessedmamas,
Kaffy4bill, iyaderachuks,bheambo,keji3,proudy, etc,... how far nah?? Everybody just chill..., i know the BSt after this will be epic, God will make everything easy peasy lemon squeezy (my daughter's fave expression) for us all...Amin.

My sis I dey kampe o,just waiting on God 4 perfection...I wish us all supernatural child delivery..Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Apple19:

Pls what's a dating scan and where can I do it in Abj? Cos my Gynae booked me for the usual USS next week Monday. And I'll only be about 9 weeks then. Pls don't mind my JJC question o

beautiful lady, the 'dating scan' is usually the first scan done once pregnancy is confirmed and it is usually done at 12weeks because as at this stage, you can actually 'see' your baby (you can make out the head, hands, etc). in some countries, doctors will not refer a lady for a scan before 12weeks (for example in the UK) as they are of the opinion that 'nothing major' can be seen and this can easily lead to a misdiagnosis of blighted ovum).

most importantly, during the dating scan your baby is measured by the sonographer to calculate its actual gestational age and this calculation forms the basis of your EDD (expected due date). it is usually most accurate at this stage of one's pregnancy.

the dating scan also confirms the number of babies in the uterus (one, twins, triplets, etc).

some sonographers also check for fetal heartbeat but this is usually done during the anomally scan (done at 20weeks).

i do not know where you can get an ultrasound done in abuja, however, what really matters is that it is done by a competent and experienced sonographer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
@Helovesme able senior tanks a lot Ma'am.have been grooving n forgot dating scan is one tin grin will get it done Asap.tanks once more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by propertyaccess: 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
Name of Estate: PHPAC Estate
Price: N450,000 per plot.
Promo: Buy 5 plots and get 1 plot for free.

This is without doubt the cheapest yet most genuine deal you can get for an estate land from a reputable company.
This land is undoubtedly a good investment due to the foreseeable value appreciation. The fact is obvious based on the ongoing and forthcoming Government MEGA projects in Ibeju Lekki.

The Land is in the proximity of the following ongoing projects.

1- Lekki free trade zone
2- New international airport
3- New sea port
4- Pan African university
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote refinery.

For Enquiry contact Mr. Clinton : 07080169651

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
twingirls:
At last, I'm so happy for the grace to join this thread, I'm on my third missionary journey and has been SERIOUSLY trying to conceive for 3yrs + before God decided to promote me. I am porting from the ttc thread. I hope am welcomed.

I congratulate all mamas that recently put to bed, may God protect the LOs and for pushing mamas, we shall hear the cry of babies and laughter of mothers in Jesus name
Big Congrats! So happy for you dear.
#Team January.
Pls, how much is the Omvial Scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mamas I'm in tears, I just hope I should bring it here even if its nt d right section, my mum is d only person I talk to bt I can't tell her this I just saw 2unused and one used condom in dh's pocket, I'm down, so so down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Iffffffy:
Mamas I'm in tears, I just hope I should bring it here even if its nt d right section, my mum is d only person I talk to bt I can't tell her this I just saw 2unused and one used condom in dh's pocket, I'm down, so so down.
Ma'am, pls calm down 1st. For our precious lo's sake, biko

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can't wait to see my bump, sometimes I forget that am preg...first timer shaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
lovinam:
Awww darling. I would have sent to you but a friend don book am. Months ago sef. she booked in faith and I'm believing with her for twins. I will deliver to her by december. Make sure u get good quality o!
No mind me o, was joking. I pray God grants ur friend her heart's desire.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
Iffffffy:

I dont think there s any cause for worry @ all. Abt ur dh, pls try to b calm for nw. Pretend u didnt even see it.Until later when u decide on wot 'action' to tk. I m sure mamas who hv had similar experience ll gv their input. #huggss#

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.