Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125940 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mzora:
Double post
I don't know how to delete it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Redrosely
Mama, firstly, I will advice that you apologize to your sister in law as requested by your hubby. This may not be easy to do considering some factors but do it.

Secondly, consider the fact that your hubby took your side during the meeting, so please forget everything anyone in his family might have done and forgive them, doing this will give you peace.

Lastly, Your husband's family are your family by extension. Sometimes members of our own family hurt us so much that we find it difficult to forgive but we still do and move on because they are family. Learn how to deal and interact with them on a diplomatic level and everyone will be fine.

May God give us all the wisdom to keep our homes, make our husbands love us and our children as they love themselves and calm all the storms in all our homes, Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:
BT d thing is I find it hard to let go. I just lock up nw, I still feel hurt. Lastly hubby is insisting I apologize to his sister that I slapped for peace to reign. Pls mothers I'm I wrong to refuse? I'm I wrong for withdrawing?
God, has fought for you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mzora:
My Teamie iwinnie,ohemababy...how is the waddling going?...
Team July...The Lord will make it easy for us.

Nothing yet o.

Yesterday I started walking exercise. Will intensify it today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:
During schools holidays, hubby came arnd to see us at abj, I showed him d video of his cousin, thou I told him I felt she was acting up so as to go back to Jos, BT never d less we shd inform mother in-law n also go and make peace with everybdy too. So we travelled to Jos during d holidays, d environment was so tensed coupled with d fact that my marriage is inter tribal,so I don't understand their language n I n my sister in-law had a clash too, which was one of d reason's I came to explain my own side of d story and also show her d video of their cousin. My sisters, my hubby called for a meeting comprising of mother inlaw, her 2daughters, their cousin, hubby n myself. Hubby asked why d change in attitude towards his wife, everyone kept mute, he repeated himself agn b4 d eldest of his sisters spoke up, that eh... dia cousin told them that I do control my hubby, n I do stop him from giving them money, in fact so many things that I had no idea of. Naso hubby start the defend me oh, started asking his cousin y d lies n all that.This girl started saying a lot of things oh...dat her mission was to cause confusion n pains. That she is possessed n she was responsible 4my daughter's I'll health, bla bla bla.Plenty things I can't write here. I was just crying, BT I remembered I told my mother in-law that she hurt me badly, cos Even if she heard anything abt me, cudnt she ask me, I'm not dead now for Christ sake, BT she chose to believe every thing she heard. She started pleading, my sister in-law joined, BT d other one that I slapped did not say any thing. In fact till date, she doesn't talk to me.
My issue is this, after everything unfolded, I left their cousin with them n returned back without her. Mama took her for deliverance, after abt two months with them, she ran away from home at Jos, she was found after abt 9days, that is after d case has been reported to d police, cos she had no phone to contact her with. So mama took her pix going from house to house, asking her neighbors if anyone saw her, naso people start to abuse mama say e good as she run say they do maltreat her, dey don't feed her, DAT she do come to their houses to report d ill things d do to her n how d starve her for days. That they the neighbors av fed her countless times. Chai... mama head swell. Last last, d found her at a plateau state polytechnic guys house after 9days. Wen d brought her home she was discovered to b pregnant. Na there mama called me n started apologizing. BT d thing is I find it hard to let go. I just lock up nw, I still feel hurt. Lastly hubby is insisting I apologize to his sister that I slapped for peace to reign. Pls mothers I'm I wrong to refuse? I'm I wrong for withdrawing?
God bless you mama and He has fought for you already. As for your mother in law, please forgive her since the girl did what she did to you to her as well, please let it go. If you feel you can't apologize to sis in law, you can just send her a text that you have forgiven her for bringing a man into your house to please herself. Then show it to hubby. She may not understand now, when she's in that position she will.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soulmate19: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ayaoye:

I don't think we should discourage people from pouring Out their mind online.

Thanks momma for this, you just spoken my mind. @threegees pls don't curse your husband, everything will be fine soon. God will surely turn the situation to good soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mzora:
have u checked your BP recently? Pls do if u have not.Also see your doctor and complain if the headache is much...
Thanks for your response. Yes, I did and it was okay. Is panadol safe to use?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:
During schools holidays, hubby came arnd to see us at abj, I showed him d video of his cousin, thou I told him I felt she was acting up so as to go back to Jos, BT never d less we shd inform mother in-law n also go and make peace with everybdy too. So we travelled to Jos during d holidays, d environment was so tensed coupled with d fact that my marriage is inter tribal,so I don't understand their language n I n my sister in-law had a clash too, which was one of d reason's I came to explain my own side of d story and also show her d video of their cousin. My sisters, my hubby called for a meeting comprising of mother inlaw, her 2daughters, their cousin, hubby n myself. Hubby asked why d change in attitude towards his wife, everyone kept mute, he repeated himself agn b4 d eldest of his sisters spoke up, that eh... dia cousin told them that I do control my hubby, n I do stop him from giving them money, in fact so many things that I had no idea of. Naso hubby start the defend me oh, started asking his cousin y d lies n all that.This girl started saying a lot of things oh...dat her mission was to cause confusion n pains. That she is possessed n she was responsible 4my daughter's I'll health, bla bla bla.Plenty things I can't write here. I was just crying, BT I remembered I told my mother in-law that she hurt me badly, cos Even if she heard anything abt me, cudnt she ask me, I'm not dead now for Christ sake, BT she chose to believe every thing she heard. She started pleading, my sister in-law joined, BT d other one that I slapped did not say any thing. In fact till date, she doesn't talk to me.
My issue is this, after everything unfolded, I left their cousin with them n returned back without her. Mama took her for deliverance, after abt two months with them, she ran away from home at Jos, she was found after abt 9days, that is after d case has been reported to d police, cos she had no phone to contact her with. So mama took her pix going from house to house, asking her neighbors if anyone saw her, naso people start to abuse mama say e good as she run say they do maltreat her, dey don't feed her, DAT she do come to their houses to report d ill things d do to her n how d starve her for days. That they the neighbors av fed her countless times. Chai... mama head swell. Last last, d found her at a plateau state polytechnic guys house after 9days. Wen d brought her home she was discovered to b pregnant. Na there mama called me n started apologizing. BT d thing is I find it hard to let go. I just lock up nw, I still feel hurt. Lastly hubby is insisting I apologize to his sister that I slapped for peace to reign. Pls mothers I'm I wrong to refuse? I'm I wrong for withdrawing?

My dear, just apologise to her just to make peace and not because you were wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
@Redrosely you've really tried cos its not easy to accommodate in-law ,but let me point this out; you were wrong for slapping her cos if you learnt a wife to your bro slap your younger sis how will you feel.
apologise to her for peace to reign, that's my own piece of advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by victorVIC1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
funmi4love:
It should be more than that like every 2-3 hours

Noted with thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Opsycal:

use para.cetamol instead..try and rest very well..you will be fine.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Opsycal:

Are you having migraines or just constant headaches?
Migraines are headaches that usually affect one part of the head but comes with either nausea, sensitivity to light and sound. painkillers don't work for it.
Pcm works for normal headaches and is safe in pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tracyp007: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Opsycal:

Can anyone please help with my question?
Use Para1000 it gives double strength and it's safe for pregnant women used it when I had migraine when I was heavy and it worked perfectly just go to any pharmacy and ask for Para1000
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=Redrosely post

Lastly hubby is insisting I apologize to his sister that I slapped for peace to reign. Pls mothers I'm I wrong to refuse? I'm I wrong for withdrawing?[/quote]

Madam you have gone through so much and God has vindicated you already, please apologize for there to be peace in your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:
its not easy abeg you try .....be thankful for the kind of hubby you have please apologize to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kosibaby: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear
Nobody prepared me o, I spoke in all my languages

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear

Congrats mama, God bless your LO!
We team July mean business o...we just dey drop easy and steady�
I can’t wait for mine even though the thought brings fear sometimes! It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear

congrats Mama,welcome to your princess...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenifer007: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Modupetemmy1:
@Redrosely you've really tried cos its not easy to accommodate in-law ,but let me point this out; you were wrong for slapping her cos if you learnt a wife to your bro slap your younger sis how will you feel.
apologise to her for peace to reign, that's my own piece of advice.

Honestly let's call a spade a spade she wasn't wrong by slapping her....she is human.. Why do we see wives as a nobody in their matrimonial homes. The sister in law is just so spoilt and should be the one to apologize.If my brother's wife slapped my sis for bringing in a man to sleep with,I will make sure I also join my sister in law in giving my sister extra slaps so that her brain can reset to normal.

I am not saying peace should not reign but the sister in law must also be remorseful and ready to apologize... Making peace shouldn't be one sided.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rekhi(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:
After abt 2hours later, d doctors came back n apologized to me DAT dia was a mix up somewhere n before I will say jack, d discharged us oh. Hmmm me as I stubborn reach I no gree oh, I refused to go home na, haba, how can I be discharged on d day of d surgery. Naso doctors d beg me oh... meanwhile in d mist of d Chaos, a voice wispered to me saying... don't u believe in miracles? suddenly I became quiet n stopped arguing with d doctors. That's hw I cleared my bills n went home oh. From then till date,my 2nd daughter kept getting better n no issues with her kidneys wat so ever. Mama left d next day back to Jos.Did I mention DAT I put to bed 3days after we got discharged from d hospital n I can say DAT was my easiest delivery compared to others. Labour was less than 30mins n I never pushed 4once, d bby came out on its own. In fact D head of d bby came out in my neighbors car.As we wia abt entering d hospital, bby came out at d entrance. Na only placenter I enter labour room 4. He weighed 3.7kg.
OMG!!.. Almighty God never leave His own..May we reap the fruits of our labor by the special grace of God..In all, I'm really happy for u,my sister....wrong diagnosis,Kwa?..May our joy over our children be permanent by HIS grace(ameen)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
jenifer007:

Honestly let's call a spade a spade she wasn't wrong by slapping her....she is human.. Why do we see wives as a nobody in their matrimonial homes. The sister in law is just so spoilt and should be the one to apologize.If my brother's wife slapped my sis for bringing in a man to sleep with,I will make sure I also join my sister in law in giving my sister extra slaps so that her brain can reset to normal.

I am not saying peace should not reign but the sister in law must also be remorseful and ready to apologize... Making peace shouldn't be one sided.

don't get me wrong madam, I didn't say the sis in-law was right with her behavior and also the wife didn't say she saw the in-law sleeping with the church friend or whatever I guess he came as a boy friend to vist, but from my own point of view it is wrong to have slap her. see it is easier to judge I understand that she slapped her out of annoyance but trust me it is wrong. I also have an inlaw staying with me for years now so I understood the wife's plight cos it isn't easy to cope with in-laws unlike your own blood.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear

Congratulations mama. May we all reap the fruit of our labour, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 9:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:

Lastly hubby is insisting I apologize to his sister that I slapped for peace to reign. Pls mothers I'm I wrong to refuse? I'm I wrong for withdrawing?
Mamas here have said it all. Just wanna add. Be grateful, for the MIL,at least she acknowledges her misdeeds towards you and she apologized, haaa, nah good attitude.Most MILs wont do that.That she even sent someone to u, when she couldnt come, its a sign she cares.Nd pls apologize to SIL,Nothing will rightly justify you slapping someone. people will definitely make us so angry, almost everytime.Moreover,what if your husband doesnt support u, defend u in the whole drama. Wot if the cousin didnt show her ugly side to d family? U for hear am. Do you want to loose the support of your supporter?Yield to d voice of your supporter. Dont create unnecessary battles for yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
miracletoday:

Mamas here have said it all. Just wanna add. Be grateful, for the MIL,at least she acknowledges her misdeeds towards you and she apologized, haaa, nah good attitude.Most MILs wont do that.That she even sent someone to u, when she couldnt come, its a sign she cares.Nd pls apologize to SIL,Nothing will rightly justify you slapping someone. people will definitely make us so angry, almost everytime.Moreover,what if your husband doesnt support u, defend u in the whole drama. Wot if the cousin didnt show her ugly side to d family? U for hear am. Do you want to loose the support of your supporter?Yield to d voice of your supporter. Dont create unnecessary battles for yourself.

U have said it all sis, d battle has been won! Just play ur part
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mamalicious: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Congrats Mama

Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pele..hope uve gotten medication for the infection..its well with you and baby

Ayaoye:

My teamie yaff port o.... Thank God for save delivery. Kiss to your cute little one.

Mummy Amal, you know what, though I never asked here but Amal has always been in my mind, always thinking about her, I am however glad she is home. Kisses to her

My August teamies I've been really down for two days now. I thought I was having maleria but turns out to be an infection, my white blood cell is high. On medication but the body pain is outta this world. Thanks to everyone that answered my last question, sorry I couldn't quote to reply. And a big congrats to all mamas that yaff given birth. Love to your loos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
This roll call is sweeting me o..
Welcome to our 1st August baby that came in July! Our able Cappo, you are doing well...
I'm suggesting that you should add EDD plus Delivery date in the roll call..thank you.

bimberry1307:
Yeah!!! It's the great month of July, my birthday month. I'm super excited cos I can peep at August now.

August mamas with grace, how are we all doing. I know all of us must be super excited right now because we'll soon be holding our little ones. May God almighty be with us on our various delivery days. May all our efforts not go down the drain. Amin.

My people, we should start packing now o. I know it's not been easy with the heaviness and lack of sleep, but it's something we have to do to avoid insult from saucy nurses (some nurses lack empathy).
How about cleaning our nipples in preparation for breastfeeding? Pls let's do that a lot now that we're near. May God almighty make it easy for us.
Shopping nko? We should be done with that or near by now. We'll never lack and our children will bring us more blessings. Amen.

Let's answer roll call so as to know how we're all faring.

TEAM AUGUST ROLL CALL (JULY)

MONIKER...........SEX..............EDD
1. Ambient............ XY .............01/08
2. Greatness366 .....................02/08
3. Mummychimaobi1... XX .....05/08
4. Fab08 ............... ............. 06/08
5. Splasshhh .......... .............05/08
6. Babygal2020 ....... XY ........ 07/08
7. FloraEC ................ XY ..... ...08/08
8. LilyJay ................................. 10/08
9. Koyabride ............. XY......... 10/08
10. Spicy128..............XY....... delivered
11. Goldendollars ......XX.........12/08
12. RoyalEmpire ....... XY......... 12/08
13. bimberry1307.......XY ........14/08
14. Sallywho ............. XY .........14/08
15. Bisade44 .......... XY ......... 22/08
16. Slayinjo ............... ......... 24/08
17. Ayaoye .......... surprise ..... 25/08
18. Fisayomi1 ......................... 26/08
19. Tolutomi02 ......... ......... 29/08
20. Coveredchic .......... ...........29/08
21. Temmym4 (for wifey) XY ? 13/08
22. Blessedobaro ...... ............. 28/08
22. Jehovaoverdo ? ?

@Jehovahoverdo, I want to believe you're doing OK by God's Grace. You've not been answering roll call for months now. Pls do signify when you see this.

#Augustmamasfor sharpsharpdelivery
#Teamnoloss
#Augustmamasforsneezeanddeliver.
#teamaugustforsupernaturalbirth
#teamaugustforamazingbirthstories
#teamaugustforeasyandswift deivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Please see your gynae with the scan result..
It might cause infection for the baby.

Bisade44:

Sabi mamas, Meconium was seen in the amniotic fluid at 34 weeks. Please hope there is no problem?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
jenifer007:

My thoughts exactly... She doesnt greet me, does relate with my kids, keep referring to them as Igbos, cos I'm Igbo while my hubby is plateau. Mother in-law n hubby has corrected her abt DAT her Iyamiri statement always. Y drag innocent kids in2 our biz. Imagine kids running towards dia anty only 4her to break dia hearts by saying, go to ur mumy yara Iyamiri. Me I just ignore her anytime she does that, BT e dey pain me sha.
This is someone dat I'm 12years older than. Funny thing is I'm d last born n my elder ones are all in different states, so when my kids visit my family, d get to meet only grandpa n grandma, no anty or uncle to play with. So d r more free with my hubby family.
Whenever I try to make peace by talking to her, she just snubs me. Abeg naso I shun her join oh ogini kwa. Me 2 I av feelings na, is it d stigma dia cousin display in church had on my family? Imagine church wey dey ur area... person go the display witch craft things. Naso people started avoiding us oh, saying things like maybe my kids have been initiated too. Stopped inviting my kids 4birthday party n all dat. I losted alot of friends during dat period...Abeg d story plenty o jare. Last last, I took my kids for prayers n we relocated to a new place to get my sanity back.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jenifer007: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Redrosely:

My thoughts exactly... She doesnt greet me, does relate with my kids, keep referring to them as Igbos, cos I'm Igbo while my hubby is plateau. Mother in-law n hubby has corrected her abt DAT her Iyamiri statement always. Y drag innocent kids in2 our biz. Imagine kids running towards dia anty only 4her to break dia hearts by saying, go to ur mumy yara Iyamiri. Me I just ignore her anytime she does that, BT e dey pain me sha.
This is someone dat I'm 12years older than. Funny thing is I'm d last born n my elder ones are all in different states, so when my kids visit my family, d get to meet only grandpa n grandma, no anty or uncle to play with. So d r more free with my hubby family.
Whenever I try to make peace by talking to her, she just snubs me. Abeg naso I shun her join oh ogini kwa. Me 2 I av feelings na, is it d stigma dia cousin display in church had on my family? Imagine church wey dey ur area... person go the display witch craft things. Naso people started avoiding us oh, saying things like maybe my kids have been initiated too. Stopped inviting my kids 4birthday party n all dat. I losted alot of friends during dat period...Abeg d story plenty o jare. Last last, I took my kids for prayers n we relocated to a new place to get my sanity back.

You are indeed a strong woman...God will never leave you by yourself...Pls live your life and be in good health for your children and husband...As human everybody can't like us...Thank God your mother in law has realized her wrongdoing... It is people like this your sister in law that will get married and never want any in law to live with them because they can't stand them..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2020
Good evening mamas
I have a few clothes to giveaway.
They are not new. I bought them to sell a long time ago but it turns out I'm not made for buying and selling cheesy grin

So here are what's available (gave majority out to friends with kids)

Jeans for a one year old girl.

Polo top for a 1 to 2yr old

White polo top for an 11 to 12yr old girl

Blue polo top for a 10year old boy

Blue striped polo top for a 7 to 10yr old boy

A UK size 10 gold heels. It's very pretty

The car seat is still available for giveaway (previous winner couldn't pick up) KINDLY NOTE THAT ITS A TODDLER CAR SEAT FOR AGE 1 AND ABOVE AND ITS IN GREAT CONDITION. IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE CLEANED

PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M ALSO POSTING THIS ON THE NEW BORN THREAD.

RULES ARE BELOW
AS USUAL WITH ME, ITS FIRST TO INDICATE
ONE PERSON CAN'T GET ALL THE ITEMS PLEASE
LASTLY, ONLY ABUJA MAMAS PLEASE AS I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO OUT TO WAYBILL THE ITEMS FOR THOSE OUTSIDE ABUJA (I dont have a maid and xant be moving out with my kids in this corona time)
IF YOU WONT BE ABLE TO PICK UP OR SEND SOMEONE TO PICK UP PLEASE DONT INDICATE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Mzora:
use para.cetamol instead..try and rest very well..you will be fine.
Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.