Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154151 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (5747) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
My prince arrived on the 10th of July at 39weeks 3days.

Congratulations mama, God bless your DS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
threegees:

My dear, it's the same here. I don't think there's any cause for alarm. It comes with the package.
Your boy hitting you grin no comments, enjoy.
I thought I'm the only one feeling the pain. Now I can rest knowing it's part of the package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
Congratulations mama and kisses to your lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA

Congratulations
Welcome to prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayysen(f): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
tonee45:
Is there any hope for a woman 43 years old to still conceive and have babies, after one fibroid surgery and now diagnosed with PCOS? Pls doctors in the advice. Thanks. (Serious/matured minded)

Never lose hope please. brief info about myself. I actively started TTC about 5 years ago. I had series of test and was diagnosed with bilateral PCOS and blocked tubes . I did all sorts ranging from series of acupuncture, failed IVF and finally ovarian drilling. I was also consistently doing ijaw massage and while waiting to do another IVF earlier this year, I got pregnant naturally and it's been smooth as it can be.
Even though I never had fibroid, PCOS is not the worst. you shouldn't limit your self. if you can afford it, try IVF because of the age. God is on your side. Never ever lose hope.

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
congrats Mama,welcome to your prince...we need BS grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mimyselfai(m): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Madam zaynie. Need to reach you asap. Time has come to finally buy the inevitable mother/child items. #TeamSeptember

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
mimyselfai:
Madam zaynie. Need to reach you asap. Time has come to finally buy the inevitable mother/child items. #TeamSeptember

Yay!!!!

Please send me a whatsapp message on 080two4seven4zero1five9
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
barbie047:
Please can someone explain this lab result. Thanks
Everything is fine from what I see, except for the placenta in front of the cervix, suggesting placenta previa. If it is, it's quite dangerous and your doctor will tell you it's CS straight.
It's better you show this to your doctor and he/she will explain better.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
iwinnie:
good evening everyone..

how's the bumping and waddling? it is well with us all in Jesus name.
Amen

I just passed my edd which was july 4,7th
ive been going for weekly checkups since one month now(every Saturday)
last week I went for antenal and BP was 150/90 so I was given drugs and asked to return on Monday for inducement, I didn't go because I wanted it to come down well.
Today I went for antenatal again and the BP went down (thank God)

The Bp today is 140/90.
So after the MD check me he say base on

1.) my previous history of pre- emclampsia( still birth)

2.) Edd has passed so he said he's booking me for CS

please I need opinion or suggestion from Sabi mama's.
please advice your girl
Mama, please go for the CS quickly. Your doctor knows what's best for you now.
It will end in praise. I look forward to your BA and BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
Congratulations.
God bless the newborn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2020
[quote author=P4perissos post=91617814][/quote] https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new/2343#91588420
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 1:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy Sunday dear mamas. I trust we are all doing great. Congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot in July. God bless your babies. Team September how body o. I just realised that we are almost at the finish line ooooo. I calculated how many months and I am 7 months gone shocked. It seems so close to the end and yet a bit far. God bless and keep us all. I read all your mentions o but laziness to type will not let me be embarassed. Make una no vex. I see you all. How our body na? Apart from breathlessness while taking stairs and unhealthy cravings, I am doing well grin. Lemme not forget constipation but I have come to accept it as part of the package. It really annoying sha. I hope our babies are kicking well. I really don't know how to ascertain my baby's pattern but I know he kicks regularly enough. Please answer roll call and gist us about your well being kiss

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09

Congratulations FairyGodmother on your gender update. I am expecting the rest of us to update ejor.... May we all carry to term and birth healthy babies in Jesus name amen.

Team September for supernatural delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FairyGodmother: 3:59am On Jul 12, 2020
mayluv:
Happy Sunday dear mamas. I trust we are all doing great. Congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot in July. God bless your babies. Team September how body o. I just realised that we are almost at the finish line ooooo. I calculated how many months and I am 7 months gone shocked. It seems so close to the end and yet a bit far. God bless and keep us all. I read all your mentions o but laziness to type will not let me be embarassed. Make una no vex. I see you all. How our body na? Apart from breathlessness while taking stairs and unhealthy cravings, I am doing well grin. Lemme not forget constipation but I have come to accept it as part of the package. It really annoying sha. I hope our babies are kicking well. I really don't know how to ascertain my baby's pattern but I know he kicks regularly enough. Please answer roll call and gist us about your well being kiss

Congratulations FairyGodmother on your gender update. I am expecting the rest of us to update ejor.... May we all carry to term and birth healthy babies in Jesus name amen.

Thank you my able Cappo. I am doing good. Baby is kicking fine. Nothing out of the ordinary is happening.
Team September for 'sneeze and deliver' delivery...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:15am On Jul 12, 2020
blex444:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
To God be the Glory
My pink jet has landed this morning around 2:40am
Via vaginal delivery
Cc Cappo spiytinxy and all team July
BS later
congratulations mama and welcome to your princess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:19am On Jul 12, 2020
spixytinxy:
BA BA BA
my pink jet arrived yesterday via emergency CS
congratulations July cappo, welcome to your princess n wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Hardeyolaotee:
BA BA BA
MY princess arrived yesterday via vaginal delivery
cc July cappo
sixy tinxy
congratulations mama n welcome to the your princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:40am On Jul 12, 2020
Limahgirl:
Good day baleful mamas. How is waddling?

Congratulations to all July mamas dropping it hot hot. May your LOs be all that you prayed for and more.To the remaining ones, wish you all smooth and easy delivery.

June cappo @ 4realwoman, how are you doing and your lo? Trust MIL is here now and you are getting enough rest. Take care and kisses to you lo.
To all June mamas, just thought to remind us of our third dose of TT. Let's not forget to take it. May God bless us and keep our little ones.
we are all good over here and baby is fine and bouncing, hope you and yours are good and keeping safe? Thank for checking up on me n yes MIL Don land grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:43am On Jul 12, 2020
Spicy128:
To God be the glory, my prince charming made his grand entrance by 2am at 35weeks through VD, he alone deserves our praises, BA submitted to August cappo.
congratulations mama, welcome to your prince charming.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Kosibaby:
B.A
My princess is here o
2.5kg with small tear
Nobody prepared me o, I spoke in all my languages
congratulations mama, welcome to your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
congratulations mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2020
zaynie:

As long as Dr doesn't advise against it, you're fine.
Your babies are far from where the pen..is can reach or hurt them but that is not to say you should engage in all the snake in the monkey shadow style o, lol.
The body weakness you feel might be due to reluctance.

Let me just drop this here.
Not trying to make a general statement but I've seen a lot of marriages hit rocks during pregnancy and it could be due to many reasons.

1. The husband doesn't understand how not herself the woman feels.
Pregnancy hormones make you feel lethargic. Slows you down to reduce your activities all in a bid to keep your baby safe. But you as the woman, should strive to still maintain some part of yourself so that you won't lose yourself totally. Pregnancy wants you to sleep all day but as a person, you should be able to control it to an extent.
Same with temper. Ha! Pregnancy temper especially in 3rd trimester is maddddd ó! So please put it at a corner of your mind when you want to flare up that this isn't your true reaction. Calm down and don't let pregnancy mess with your head.

2. Sex
Pregnancy can dampen or increase your libido. Some have the best time of their sexx life in pregnancy, while some have zero interest in it.
This is where tolerance comes in. You cannot say just because you don't have interest, your spouse will also abstain for however long it lasts.
Some men will cope just fine but some will struggle.
Some will struggle but stay true to you by sorting themselves out while some will struggle but fall into temptation.
Some will fall into temptation and come back to you after baby is born while some will fall into temptation and never be the same man you married.
Before you come for my head, know this: Nigerian women will hardly divorce a man for cheating on them.YES! Instead, they will become bitter/submissive all in a bid to 'win' him back.

Some of you will think, oh, I'm having his first child, he dare not act anyhow. Trust me when I say, the novelty will wash off ó!!!!
Woman, be wise.
I'm not saying do it against your wish. I'm not saying do it even if the Dr says no.
I'm saying if you've got what he wants, give him if you can.

Look at it a being responsible for each other's sexual satisfaction. I'm responsible for his and he is responsible for mine. So no matter what the situation is, we both have to device means within these 40 weeks to make it work for us.

You can make him understand by taking him to the hospital with you so the Dr sees you both and advises you both (the day my husband went to ANC and saw women in worse condition ehn, he was sober for a long time), you can get him pregnancy books so that he can monitor the pregnancy with you, or download the app for him so he gets notifications just like you do. ( I once saw a man diligently reading on baby centre and smiling all through the bus ride). It makes him feel included and tempers him down.
Imagine getting a message that you'll most likely be feeling frustrated or pain in your pelvis....he will certainly be able to understand when you say you cannot lift your leg.

Try to show up when it comes to sex, please.
I won't lie, in pregnancy, I just do it for doing sake sometimes (please raise your hand if you've never done it for doing sake lipsrsealed).
Even if Dr says it's not safe, you can engage in other forms of sex. (oral, dry humping, hand job or the one that reigned one time here (using breast or even using intimacy gadgets)

Trust me when I say that I've seen too many marriages hit the rock (some survived) during pregnancy (which should be the happiest months cos of the baby!)

This is my opinion.
If you have a contrary one, make your post without quoting me biko.
kiss

Mummy Zaynie for life! You're so on point wink wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Milaby(f): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2020
mayluv:

1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY

Thank you cappo we are doing great ooo only that somebody likes to hangout on my bladder especially at night embarassed almost there, almost there cry

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 7:07am On Jul 12, 2020
Hi mamas. So I went for antenatal today and my doctor asked that I go for Pelvimentary xray. I will like to know if its normal. Pls answer asap as I will be going for the xray today. I'm 37 wks from my LMO today
Cc Team July
Cc Cappo spixytinxy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeije123: 7:11am On Jul 12, 2020
Also to add, is it a requirement to do the pelvimentry xray bfr delivery or its just me? I have never done xray in my life and I heard that xrays aren't good for babies. @ Sabi Mamas please shook mouth as I'm having headache thinking already. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Modupetemmy1(f): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2020
ijeije123:
Hi mamas. So I went for antenatal today and my doctor asked that I go for Pelvimentary xray. I will like to know if its normal. Pls answer asap as I will be going for the xray today. I'm 37 wks from my LMO today
Cc Team July
Cc Cappo spixytinxy

are you a FTM if you're some hospitals do tag it compulsory / necessary but if you're not its not necessary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rvpbae: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2020
ijeije123:
Also to add, is it a requirement to do the pelvimentry xray bfr delivery or its just me? I have never done xray in my life and I heard that xrays aren't good for babies. @ Sabi Mamas please shook mouth as I'm having headache thinking already. Tnx

Is this your first baby??

SOME hospitals do it for FTMs to check the status of the pelvis, basically to determine if baby can pass through and to decide the mode of delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by graciamore(f): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2020
Adedoyin20:
BA BA
congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Happy Sunday Mamas and Papas.

Don't forget me o, I'm here waiting for your orders for your babies thrift wears, just tell me you are from this thread and you will get a 10% discount. My phone number is zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3 for any enquiry, to view pictures or to place your orders. You can also visit my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift, thanks.

May all we lay our hands upon prosper and succeed and may help arise for us from all corners of the world, Amen.

Our ears shall hear nothing but Good news this week and always, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by barbie047: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2020
threegees:

Everything is fine from what I see, except for the placenta in front of the cervix, suggesting placenta previa. If it is, it's quite dangerous and your doctor will tell you it's CS straight.
It's better you show this to your doctor and he/she will explain better.
Thanks a lot, I have shown my doctor and she said, let's keep monitoring it and see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2020
ijeije123:
Cc Team July
Cc Cappo spixytinxy
If it's your first time, your hospital will ask for it to see if your pelvis is adequate for vaginal delivery. I was asked to do it when I was pregnant with my son in 2011 at 40 weeks when the labour wasn't progressing as it should. It's harmless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2020
mayluv:

cappo, happy sunday to sept mamas, we are doing great, am praying for easy labour because i will be going for Vbac and am so positive that God has answered, we are team XX....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) (5745) (5746) (5747) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.