Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200178 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
[quote author=faithlucky post=91688863][/quote]

Good to know. Any hint on gender for now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dbryan: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
We bless the name of the Lord for the journey thus far. We know and are assured of a successful end. How's the waddling and pushing ministry? We are in our 28th, 27th, 26th and 25th week, I guess. For me, it's constipation o cry Just trying to manage. We will get there sooner than we know it! grin
Please don't hesitate to share anything. We all learn together.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications
Hello cappo good evening I don’t usually get your mentions please re-add me again
May God make it easy for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!

God is wonderful awesome and great!

And wit immense gratitude to the most high, I hereby announce the birth of my princess at 6:22am this morning through vaginal delivery with minimal tears.

I got to the hospital at 5am and had my daughter at 6:22am with less drama. 2.6kg

Isn't God great?
congratulations, may ur princess b a source of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Odycute(f): 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BS

Yesterday afternoon I was at Ogba market parambulating and not knowing what to buy or do sef. Contractions had finally stopped so I told my mum and she laughed over it and said that was how she spent 3days in the hospital before the birth of my brother when her own contractions were stopping and returning.

So after roaming the whole Ogba market just to buy ewedu o and just look around I entered bus back to my house undecided
Nothing to do again.
I really cannot tell if it's the ewedu juice or something else. I would rather ascribe all glory to God.

Well about an hour after drinking half cup of ewedu juice (blended and sieved) the contractions started again. At first two hours apart at 5pm. Then 9pm it quickly jumped to 1hour apart. But it just felt like menstrual cramps. I made potato porridge and also boiled rice and stew sef 11pm it was looking like it has become about 20mins apart. Still bearable. Then from 1pm was when the drama began....I told hubby to take me to the hospital he said we should wait small. Haa....I just left him there o and went into the compound and started walking in circles. No slippers. After I got tired of that. I boiled water mixed it with cold and started pouring it on my tommy.
The pain had become intense but still not so unbearable. I dont know if that has to do with second time birth or the ewedu juice.

Then gbam 4am....contractions started coming in quick succession. We eventually left the house few minutes to five. By then it was still painful and quick but it didnt last too long. So i was a bit comfy.
But I honestly wanted to slap my husband especially with all the 'pele' he was busy saying.

We got to the hospital and the very young boy doctor asked h ow I was feeling. I told him contractions are now 3minutes apart. He asked to do a VE and said my cervix wasnt even open sef. Joker cheesy

The midwife looked at him like does he even know what he is saying. Apparently she could see that the contractions were hitting back to back. So she took me upstairs and told the matron to examine me.
She screamed 8cm!

I was happy ehn.
Matron started arranging things and injected me with what I dont know. Few minutes later wicked contractions started o. Chai....the world became still. And I kept calling on Jesus to help me.

Hubby just stood there pitying me.
I just wanted him to close his mouth and be gone! To wherever. angry
The speed of delivery was so fast ehn. I couldn't even believe it. It was nothing like my first.

I kept telling them I will push that something was pushing me. They said dont push until I couldnt take it anymore. Me I pushed o and my princess flew out weighing 2.6kg with little tears and the relief came.
Few minutes later placenta followed and the little cuts were stitched

They put her on me and took her away after a while and then cleaned me up back into the ward.

Congratulations Ma.
Chai! I tap to sharp sharp delivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithlucky(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
ToyosiR:

Good to know. Any hint on gender for now?
cappo no show now too, diz baby doesn't want me 2 find out yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!
God is wonderful
Isn't God great?

Congratulations mama, God is indeed great.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Good evening mamas and papas, hope we all had a great day.
I posted some lovely wears for 12 months to 7 years on my Instagram page, @remkiddiesthrift on instagram.

Kindly check the page and send in your orders at 10% discount.

You can contact me through WhatsApp on
zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3
for any enquiry, to view pictures or place your orders for your Newborn too, bodysuits at #400 and sleepsuits at #700. Thanks.

I pray for easy peasy delivery for all preggy mamas, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!

And wit immense gratitude to the most high, I hereby announce the birth of my princess at 6:22am this morning through vaginal delivery with minimal tears.

I got to the hospital at 5am and had my daughter at 6:22am with less drama. 2.6kg

Isn't God great?

Wow
Congratulations, God bless and keep her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!

Isn't God great?
Congratulations mama. Kisses to your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adet991(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BS

Yesterday afternoon I was at Ogba market parambulating and not knowing what to buy or do sef. Contractions had finally stopped so I told my mum and she laughed over it and said that was how she spent 3days in the hospital before the birth of my brother when her own contractions were stopping and returning.

So after roaming the whole Ogba market just to buy ewedu o and just look around I entered bus back to my house undecided
Nothing to do again.
I really cannot tell if it's the ewedu juice or something else. I would rather ascribe all glory to God.

Well about an hour after drinking half cup of ewedu juice (blended and sieved) the contractions started again. At first two hours apart at 5pm. Then 9pm it quickly jumped to 1hour apart. But it just felt like menstrual cramps. I made potato porridge and also boiled rice and stew sef 11pm it was looking like it has become about 20mins apart. Still bearable. Then from 1pm was when the drama began....I told hubby to take me to the hospital he said we should wait small. Haa....I just left him there o and went into the compound and started walking in circles. No slippers. After I got tired of that. I boiled water mixed it with cold and started pouring it on my tommy.
The pain had become intense but still not so unbearable. I dont know if that has to do with second time birth or the ewedu juice.

Then gbam 4am....contractions started coming in quick succession. We eventually left the house few minutes to five. By then it was still painful and quick but it didnt last too long. So i was a bit comfy.
But I honestly wanted to slap my husband especially with all the 'pele' he was busy saying.

We got to the hospital and the very young boy doctor asked h ow I was feeling. I told him contractions are now 3minutes apart. He asked to do a VE and said my cervix wasnt even open sef. Joker cheesy

The midwife looked at him like does he even know what he is saying. Apparently she could see that the contractions were hitting back to back. So she took me upstairs and told the matron to examine me.
She screamed 8cm!

I was happy ehn.
Matron started arranging things and injected me with what I dont know. Few minutes later wicked contractions started o. Chai....the world became still. And I kept calling on Jesus to help me.

The speed of delivery was so fast ehn. I couldn't even believe it. It was nothing like my first.

I kept telling them I will push that something was pushing me. They said dont push until I couldnt take it anymore. Me I pushed o and my princess flew out weighing 2.6kg with little tears and the relief came.

They put her on me and took her away after a while and then cleaned me up back into the ward.

mama is the ewedu raw or cooked please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
omavicky:
cappo, happy sunday to sept mamas, we are doing great, am praying for easy labour because i will be going for Vbac and am so positive that God has answered, we are team XX....

yaaay... congratulations on your baby gender. According to cinderellashoes na sneeze and deliver we go do. God has done it for us already

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omavicky(f): 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
mayluv:

yaaay... congratulations on your baby gender. According to cinderellashoes na sneeze and deliver we go do. God has done it for us already
yes oooo, thanks mama, September is our month, sneeze and deliver all the way grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
cinderellashoes:

We are fine cappo, plenty tiredness, pain in the buttocks and back. May God see us through.

Sorry about the pains my dear. Sunday was bad for me. I didn't do exercise at all cos my stomach was paining me...not pain per se just very uncomfortable. I had to lie down and rest. I got myself a little by Monday. Let me watch my body small.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
mimyselfai:

Present cappo. I know it's getting a little tougher for you mothers right now but we're commuted to helping you as much as we can. I pray everyone carries to term and pray God's strength as we journey on together. Cheers!
Big amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
mayluv:

Sorry about the pains my dear. Sunday was bad for me. I didn't do exercise at all cos my stomach was paining me...not pain per se just very uncomfortable. I had to lie down and rest. I got myself a little by Monday. Let me watch my body small.

Thanks. Sorry mama, I hope you feel better now.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
@sweetlady4real, you didn't even ask of my moniker when I told you I was from nairaland, may God bless you for not disappointing, I got my stuffs less that 24hrs after making payment and they are absolutely beautiful, exactly what I selected and your Costomer service is top notch, the discount sweet my belle well well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
FairyGodmother:
Greetings everyone...
Please can hemorrhoids just shook out on its own. I can guess mine is not a case of constipation cos I have regular & soft bowel movements. Woke up yesterday morning with pain in the a.n.u.s and felt a protrusion. Tried pushing it in, the thing no gree enter. I went to hospital this morning and was given anusol but I haven't gotten any relieve. In fact it's as if the pain increased. Please mamas that have had hemorrhoids how did you handle it for fast relief. I can't walk properly again but can sit comfortably.
Thank you
Sorry teamie about the hemorrhoids. I read its pregnancy induced and will resolve on its own after pregnancy. I hear anusol works well for it...maybe the drug just hasn't started working yet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Halcyon123:
Welcome back mum Sam my teammate of that year. Wish you a smooth and stress free nine months.
Thank u!! Gosh am alwys MIA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
sunbestie:

See my teamie that year ooo. Welcome back and smooth pregnancy journey
Oh my!! One of the few with ur real name hahahaja how u dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Congratulations mama, welcome sweet girl

Ohemababy:
BA BA BA!!!

Isn't God great?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
mayluv:

Sorry teamie about the hemorrhoids. I read its pregnancy induced and will resolve on its own after pregnancy. I hear anusol works well for it...maybe the drug just hasn't started working yet
So sorry about that, how I get rid of mine is try switching ur meals to sumfin soft, pap, tea, take lots of fruits....(when I wasnt pregnant and I have constipation I use parafin oil or coconut oil to stimulate bowel movement, I dnt know if paraffin oil is safe in pregnancy) I also drink lots of water by 5am in d morning...set an alarm, drink 1 full bottle of water...not cold ....to stimulate bowel movement, lastly anusol also helps .... sorry u will be fine

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jaynifer51: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
All these sweet BS grin
Congratulations mama

Ohemababy:
BS

Nothing to do again.

She screamed 8cm!

I was happy ehn.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goodevening mamas, trust everyone is doing fine...i want to know if anyone at all has this cervical incompetence issue...if yes please what did u do about it ....did u put a cerclage or are u on bedrest or progesterone....i did a scan today (14wks and 4days)and my cervix is measuring 2.7cm. Doc said is short for 14wks....i am meant to measure atleast 3.5 to 4.5cm until I certain time when the cervix naturally starts to thin out to prwpare for labour....am on duphaston and vasoprin. And am given 4 weeks to decide on putting a cerclage or not. Honest advice needed...especially from sum1 with an experience on this cervix matter....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
katchycouture:
@sweetlady4real, you didn't even ask of my moniker when I told you I was from nairaland, may God bless you for not disappointing, I got my stuffs less that 24hrs after making payment and they are absolutely beautiful, exactly what I selected and your Costomer service is top notch, the discount sweet my belle well well.

Thanks so much ma, I did not even have an idea that it could be you, one of the old mamas here.
Amen to your prayer.
I appreciate your trust and patronage ma and I'm glad you love your order. God bless you real good ma.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ohemababy:
BS

She screamed 8cm!

I was happy ehn.

Congrats mama! My heart be racing whenever I read birth stories like this! Oh God make it easy for me o!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2020
sugah:

Good afternoon Jan for supernatural delivery mamas. Hope you all are doing ok? We should be in our 15,14,13,12th weeks already...has morning sickness fully passed? Hope we have all registered for antenatal or at least doing so this week? I don’t remember when the TT injections are supposed to start so please if you are a ftm register not later than 12 weeks so you both can be fully monitored..I took all my 5TT shots in my first pregnancy but I’ve been told I’d be getting a booster shot in this pregnancy too, maybe because the last one is over 2yrs old.
I felt my baby kick for the first time last week and I got emotional cry...it was fluttery like butterflies inside my tummy but it felt good. Can’t wait for the visible kicks to start so my son can see them too. I also can’t wait to do a gender scan (although I have a feeling it’s a girl cos I heard it’s girls that usually disrupt their mothers hormones this much), I’d find out later this week grin
I’ve begun to regain myself, no more nausea/headaches etc and my horniness is out of this world grin
Other January mamas please come out and register and feel free to ask questions

Present ma. Thanks for the roll call.

Yes o, we've graduated away from the first trimester horror film and strength is gradually returning.

As for hormonal disruption, hmmmm... I had horrible first trimester for both my two boys, so... For my second, my sonographer confirmed his gender at 14 weeks. During that pregnancy I learned that sonographer pass sonigrapher. Some are learning and some know the work.

Whether na baby dey kick whether na gas dey dance... Something sha use to happen when hubby touches the tummy.

God continue to keep us all in good health.

But capo we're in week 16 o. Abi no be awi two gather carry the same EDD?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 4:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning Sabi mamas and all my belleful people. Trust we're having a great bumping period.

Abeg let everyone who's knowledgeable in this chook mouth for this matter.

I'm a FTM, 20wks 5days according to LMP. Since yesterday I've been having some sort of pain in the lower abdomen (on the pelvis close to the jajaina). Like something is chooking me there. Doesn't feel like round ligament pain either (or does it last longer than a few secs?). There's no other symptoms accompanying it. And my appointment is not until next week Wednesday. This pain has also disrupted my sleep since 3am.

Please what can I do? Is this normal at all?
I await our responses. Ese

Wishing all of us a safe and healthy delivery.
#NoLoss #NoComplications
#HealthyBabyHealthyMom

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Birth Story

All thanks be to Almighty God for safe delivery. The pregnancy came with different packages ranging from abnormal cravings,Head aches, gum and tooth aches ,ringing in my ears,constipation and nauseaness at third trimester.

EDD according to scan was 7th,15th of July. At 36weeks,went for antenatal I complain about decrease in bowel movements .don't know if it was constipation coz I always drink water. Doctor advice that I should eat lot of fruits and veggies so I increased my water and veggies intake, still no Changes

Fast forward to on the 1st of July (exactly 38weeks), went for antenatal . She checked me as usual and said I should expect my baby any day. That baby has engaged.She counsel me on childbirth and other things. She even said I should have sex with dh that it would help my ministry and quicken labour..hmm...Me that have been lazy about, I was yet to pack my hospital bag. On my way home I bought a very iced zobo, dates and pineapple. In my mind I was ready! . That same week I packed my hospital bag also increased my daily walk, sex was the last thing on my mind but I sha manage do am . All I got was mild cramps and so much tightness and heaviness down below.

On the 5th of July which was on Sunday, I woke up with painful cramps, went to ease myself then I saw thick mucus plug. In my mind I was like "Abi na today baby wan come".....Told Dh about it. He suggested we should go to hospital ASAP.I declined. I said when it's time we would go.that I was not sure if that day was the Dee day.I went on with my buziness. The pain was coming and going. Still bearable tho.

I slept around some minutes to 9pm or there about only for me to wake some minutes to 11pm with painful contractions.I time the intervals between contractions it was 10minutes apart. Quickly, I woke Dh and told him I was feeling labour pains, my guy jumped from bed, and started looking for what to wear... I stood up and was about changing clothes when another contraction came...I didn't know when tears dropped..The moment I felt relieved,I took my hand bag and rushed out, ask him to carry the hospital bag .

When we got to hospital, we were told that the midwife on duty was attending to someone in the labour ward.that we should wait. I glance at the wall clock ,11:32 pm. Whenever contractions hit me I would hold my waist and breathe out aloud. I was wriggling in pains. By 11: 40 I was checked and at 8cm dilation. Not long after the midwife left,I started having strong contractions,it became more frequent. At a point I told Dh to please pray for me. He said don't you have faith. I told him he should just pray for me. He held my hands, while praying another one hit me, I squeeze his hands so hard that he had to stop and say baby sorry sorry. After some time I felt the baby's head crowning. My water burst. I felt the urge to poo. I ask Dh to call the midwife that I want to poo. When she came , she checked and said I was almost there, that if i feel the urge to push I Should not. she left,the next thing I felt poo coming out. it was in massive. I tried to hold myself .I was shaking. The whole place was just messed up. Dh quickly clean me up, spread another Nightingale and hurry to call the midwife. Immediately she entered,she ask me to get up .I try getting up I couldn't. They (Dh and the midwife) assisted me to the labour ward. I quickly lay down before another contractions will come. Everything was set. The moment she said push, I pushed twice my princess came out crying. Weighing 3.5kg.... Later, placenta came out. I started chanting thank you Jesus thank you Jesus.

I yaff hang boot

To the remaining waddling mamas may you deliver safely
To the TTC mamas, You will rejoice soon

BS Submitted
Cc July mamas

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by threegees(f): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2020
blex444:
Birth Story

All thanks be to Almighty God for safe delivery. The pregnancy came with different packages ranging from abnormal cravings,Head aches, gum and tooth aches ,ringing in my ears,constipation and nauseaness at third trimester.

EDD according to scan was 7th,15th of July. At 36weeks,went for antenatal I complain about decrease in bowel movements .don't know if it was constipation coz I always drink water. Doctor advice that I should eat lot of fruits and veggies so I increased my water and veggies intake, still no Changes

Fast forward to on the 1st of July (exactly 38weeks), went for antenatal . She checked me as usual and said I should expect my baby any day. That baby has engaged.She counsel me on childbirth and other things. She even said I should have sex with dh that it would help my ministry and quicken labour..hmm...Me that have been lazy about, I was yet to pack my hospital bag. On my way home I bought a very iced zobo, dates and pineapple. In my mind I was ready! . That same week I packed my hospital bag also increased my daily walk, sex was the last thing on my mind but I sha manage do am . All I got was mild cramps and so much tightness and heaviness down below.

On the 5th of July which was on Sunday, I woke up with painful cramps, went to ease myself then I saw thick mucus plug. In my mind I was like "Abi na today baby wan come".....Told Dh about it. He suggested we should go to hospital ASAP.I declined. I said when it's time we would go.that I was not sure if that day was the Dee day.I went on with my buziness. The pain was coming and going. Still bearable tho.

I slept around some minutes to 9pm or there about only for me to wake some minutes to 11pm with painful contractions.I time the intervals between contractions it was 10minutes apart. Quickly, I woke Dh and told him I was feeling labour pains, my guy jumped from bed, and started looking for what to wear... I stood up and was about changing clothes when another contraction came...I didn't know when tears dropped..The moment I felt relieved,I took my hand bag and rushed out, ask him to carry the hospital bag .

When we got to hospital, we were told that the midwife on duty was attending to someone in the labour ward.that we should wait. I glance at the wall clock ,11:32 pm. Whenever contractions hit me I would hold my waist and breathe out aloud. I was wriggling in pains. By 11: 40 I was checked and at 8cm dilation. Not long after the midwife left,I started having strong contractions,it became more frequent. At a point I told Dh to please pray for me. He said don't you have faith. I told him he should just pray for me. He held my hands, while praying another one hit me, I squeeze his hands so hard that he had to stop and say baby sorry sorry. After some time I felt the baby's head crowning. My water burst. I felt the urge to poo. I ask Dh to call the midwife that I want to poo. When she came , she checked and said I was almost there, that if i feel the urge to push I Should not. she left,the next thing I felt poo coming out. it was in massive. I tried to hold myself .I was shaking. The whole place was just messed up. Dh quickly clean me up, spread another Nightingale and hurry to call the midwife. Immediately she entered,she ask me to get up .I try getting up I couldn't. They (Dh and the midwife) assisted me to the labour ward. I quickly lay down before another contractions will come. Everything was set. The moment she said push, I pushed twice my princess came out crying. Weighing 3.5kg.... Later, placenta came out. I started chanting thank you Jesus thank you Jesus.

I yaff hang boot

BS Submitted
Cc July mamas
Wow. This is so sweet. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Engraced247: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Good morning dear cappo and great mamas. We are fine. Just feeling pains in my right butt/thigh. We are 27 weeks gone. Thanks for checking up on us.
threegees:
TEAM OCTOBER 2020
We bless the name of the Lord for the journey thus far. We know and are assured of a successful end. How's the waddling and pushing ministry? We are in our 28th, 27th, 26th and 25th week, I guess. For me, it's constipation o cry Just trying to manage. We will get there sooner than we know it! grin
Please don't hesitate to share anything. We all learn together.

Name EDD Gender

1. threegees....... 06/10...... XX
2. Annaseyi.......... 22/10..... Unknown
3. Pearl05............. 16/10..... XX
4. bukit05............. 07/10...... XY
5. Soulmate19..... 14/10....... Unknown
6. Ewaifeoluwa..... 25/10...... XY
7. divanita............. 23/10...... Unknown
8. ojantelle............ 23/10...... Unknown
9. adet991............. 11/10...... XY
10. mayysen............ 27/10...... XX
11. Tessicatess...... 02/10....... XX
12. Mumsyfife......... 23/10...... XY
13. Teddynne.......... 10/10...... XY
14. Deolaw.............. 09/10...... XY
15. Engraced247.... 07/10...... Unknown
16. serendipityF...... 19/10..... XY
17. missmalachi...... 25/10...twin.... Unknown
18. Modupetemmy1.. 02/10..... XY
19. P4perissos...........23/10..... Unknown
20. SapphirePRINCEX... 06/10...XY
21. suilois................ 18/10...... Unknown
22. Ogojagirl............ 20/10......XX
23. Annybens1993.......19/10.......XY
24. Sammybabelious....... 22/10.....Unknown

#SupernaturalDelivery
#NoLossNoComplications

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2020
blex444:
Birth Story

I yaff hang boot

BS Submitted
Cc July mamas

Wow!
Me sef I haff hang boot. But the way this girl is pretty ehn is doing me like I should just make them three. But the thought of excruciating labour pains while the baby is crowning is enough to make me dismiss any such thing.

Am not even doing the do again sef. Please I dont want to carry belle. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2020
adet991:
mama is the ewedu raw or cooked please?

The ewedu was washed neatly and blended with the sticks. Then sieved.
Please I took half cup o.

Plus another thing you need to take into consideration is...I already had a baby before. That could also be a reason why it was bit less painful for me.

But you can try the ewedu all the same.

Safe delivery ma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.