Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158903 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mzora:
@EloWChi @iwinnie...how are you guys?
Any signs yet? My other teamies how is the waddling going?
I'm already 40 weeks 1day.. according to LMP but last scan gave me 18th July..
Can't wait to announce my BA.
May the Lord make it easy for us.
Amen. We await your wonderful BA/BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
sweetlady4real:
blex444,
Good morning mama, I enjoyed reading your birth story, thank God for a safe delivery. Congratulations once more.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
faithlucky:

Ur BS is wonderful
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Mzora:
wonderful birthday story Mama...I tap into your easy and swift delivery...
Amen, so shall it be
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ohemababy:

Wow!
Me sef I haff hang boot. But the way this girl is pretty ehn is doing me like I should just make them three. But the thought of excruciating labour pains while the baby is crowning is enough to make me dismiss any such thing.

Am not even doing the do again sef. Please I dont want to carry belle. cheesy

Lol, me too
FP to the rescue
Labour pains is indescribable
Beholding your lo makes it worthwhile
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blex444: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
threegees:

Wow. This is so sweet. Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 19CannyMum: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
sugah:

But cute clothes aside, caring for girls can’t be easy. You’d have to start wiping from front to back to prevent infections from their tiny age..then worrying about predators cry crythat’s the part that frightens me the most.

It's God that protects. Just do your best. Nowadays too we need to protect our sons. Also have the tough task of raising boys that will be responsible men and real fathers. Too many nonentities out there because our parents focused on raising good wives and mothers and left the boys to run around unrestrained.

The world has changed and our sons need a lot of
tools otherwise they won't be able to cope with all the evolution taking place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldendollars(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
LMP is the most accurate sha..scan will keep giving you different dates as the pregnancy advances, the date will be moving forward, don't bother putting mind on those scan dates.

bimberry1307:
My people, I have come again o. I went for a scan this morning and I got another different EDD date as July 28 grin
No wahala as long as baby is fully baked. But chai, I never pack o!!! Me and laziness these days ehn! It is well.
July mamas that are giving us back to back BA/BS, I said thank you o and well done. God that did it for you will do it for the rest of us. Amen.
August mamas, how are we? I hope we're all getting set? We'll get there safely by God's grace.
Us at 38wks 1day (according to today's scan).

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abaspretty:
the picture on your profile is it a movie?
what's the title?
Dunno, is just some random pic
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rosebell(f): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
temmytayur:
Happy Sunday dear mamas. I trust we are all doing great. Congratulations to all mamas dropping it hot in July. God bless your babies. Team September how body o. I just realised that we are almost at the finish line ooooo. I calculated how many months and I am 7 months gone shocked. It seems so close to the end and yet a bit far. God bless and keep us all. I read all your mentions o but laziness to type will not let me be embarassed. Make una no vex. I see you all. How our body na? Apart from breathlessness while taking stairs and unhealthy cravings, I am doing well grin. Lemme not forget constipation but I have come to accept it as part of the package. It really annoying sha. I hope our babies are kicking well. I really don't know how to ascertain my baby's pattern but I know he kicks regularly enough. Please answer roll call and gist us about your well being kiss

USERNAME--------------EDD-----------------------GENDER
1. khaite23 ................................09/09.........................................XX
2. Debbs49 ...............................17/09
3. cinderellashoes .................17/09..........................................XX
4. mimyselfai ...........................18/09..........................................XY
5. Ziby ........................................18/09
6. yetty002 ...............................21/09
7. Chikabel ................................11/09.........................................XX
8. mayluv ...................................24/09.........................................XY
9. omavicky ..............................25/09
10. FairyGodmother ...............22/09.........................................XX
11. temmytayur .......................23/09.........................................XY
12. Milaby ..................................23/09.........................................XY
13. Rosebell ...............................16/09
14. Nemzy...................................29/09
15. younix ..................................20/09
16. SugaryBelle .........................27/09

Congratulations FairyGodmother on your gender update. I am expecting the rest of us to update ejor.... May we all carry to term and birth healthy babies in Jesus name amen.

Team September for supernatural delivery

Thanks cappo, we are doing pretty good, no special cravings, only that the way we urinate these days especially at night can be tiring and i feel this sharp pain after standing up from too long sitting.Aside these we are good.
I pray for supernatural birth for all mamas
we are fine.thanks for checking on us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawylux(f): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Omariah:
Good morning Sabi mamas and all my belleful people. Trust we're having a great bumping period.

Abeg let everyone who's knowledgeable in this chook mouth for this matter.

I'm a FTM, 20wks 5days according to LMP. Since yesterday I've been having some sort of pain in the lower abdomen (on the pelvis close to the jajaina). Like something is chooking me there. Doesn't feel like round ligament pain either (or does it last longer than a few secs?). There's no other symptoms accompanying it. And my appointment is not until next week Wednesday. This pain has also disrupted my sleep since 3am.

Please what can I do? Is this normal at all?
I await our responses. Ese

Wishing all of us a safe and healthy delivery.
#NoLoss #NoComplications
#HealthyBabyHealthyMom

Hey mama.

How are you feeling now? Hope the pain has subsided. If it hasn't please get yourself checked at the hospital to avoid stories. Round ligaments pain as I heard aren't meant to be painful. Just report to your doctor if you continue experiencing pain.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
bimberry1307:
My people, I have come again o. I went for a scan this morning and I got another different EDD date as July 28 grin
No wahala as long as baby is fully baked. But chai, I never pack o!!! Me and laziness these days ehn! It is well.
July mamas that are giving us back to back BA/BS, I said thank you o and well done. God that did it for you will do it for the rest of us. Amen.
August mamas, how are we? I hope we're all getting set? We'll get there safely by God's grace.
this your bump na triplets oo safe delivery mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
bimberry1307:
I'm fine by His Grace.
The kind trekking I did today, on a normal day even if they dash me money I no fit do am lai lai.
Now my stomach strong since wey I come back, I dy waka with legs apart.

Your bump is cute, it'll surely end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
@FloraEC can I have your WhatsApp number?

Thinking we should have a WhatsApp mummy group for support and advice. I noticed after submitting BS most mothers just leave.

It’s just a suggestion

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
bimberry1307:

Amen. We await your wonderful BA/BS
thank you mama kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
19CannyMum:

It's God that protects. Just do your best. Nowadays too we need to protect our sons. Also have the tough task of raising boys that will be responsible men and real fathers. Too many nonentities out there because our parents focused on raising good wives and mothers and left the boys to run around unrestrained.

The world has changed and our sons need a lot of
tools otherwise they won't be able to cope with all the evolution taking place.
Definitely!
I don’t have any issues, my husband was trained very well and I’m confident we’re bringing up our son to be humane and responsible. Unfortunately too, boys are at risk of predatory issues too so one has to be careful too. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bisade44:
@FloraEC can I have your WhatsApp number?

Thinking we should have a WhatsApp mummy group for support and advice. I noticed after submitting BS most mothers just leave.

It’s just a suggestion
They mostly move on to the newborn thread for support with handling a newborn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joy4real1(f): 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Is garlic and ginger safe during pregnancy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bisade44:
@FlorEC can I have your WhatsApp number?

It’s just a suggestion

I'm very sorry ma, but I'm not a group kinda somebody, the drama I kent handle. Anything that happens on NL should stay there, if you ever experience NL drama ehhh, you'll shalaye.

Some are actually in a group though, especially the 2015/2016 mamas although I'm not sure if it still works.

IMHO tho

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
FloraEC:

I'm very sorry ma, but I'm not a group kinda somebody, the drama I kent handle. Anything that happens on NL should stay there, if you ever experience NL drama ehhh, you'll shalaye.

Some are actually in a group though, especially the 2015/2016 mamas although I'm not sure if it still works.

I understand, I want your number personally. The group is a suggestion.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bisade44:

I understand, I want your number personally. The group is a suggestion.

Hope no problem. You can pm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
joy4real1:
Is garlic and ginger safe during pregnancy
Yes they are
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
sugah:

God will keep your baby safe, just follow your doctors instructions and commit everything lose you can’t control into Gods hands.

Thanks mama God bless i appreciate.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
19CannyMum:

Hahaha your SIL just goes to show that all na talk. Maybe some people just glow while preggers and some don't.

Here's some boy dust to you, abeg catch grin
See me diving to catch ooo ....Amen with all my heart

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
FloraEC:

I'm fine by His Grace.
The kind trekking I did today, on a normal day even if they dash me money I no fit do am lai lai.
Now my stomach strong since wey I come back, I dy waka with legs apart.

Your bump is cute, it'll surely end in praise
This is exactly what happened to me today. After the close of work, DH was waiting for me to take me home. Na so my aproko colleagues and my boss tell him to let me walk as my house is about half km from office. Chai, I nearly cry even though I know it's gonna be good for me. Since I entered my house now, I set feel some cramps in my tommy when I lie down.
Thanks @bolded and amen to your prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Zino89:
this your bump na triplets oo safe delivery mama
Ehhh!!! Triplet Ke! I no get power o. Amen ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omariah(f): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
shawylux:

Hey mama.

How are you feeling now? Hope the pain has subsided. If it hasn't please get yourself checked at the hospital to avoid stories. Round ligaments pain as I heard aren't meant to be painful. Just report to your doctor if you continue experiencing pain.

It's still there. Thanks mama. I'll get checked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opto123: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Please could I be pregnant?

My last period was 11 June 2020, I had protected sex on 27 June 2020 and 9th July 2020. My next menstrual cycle should be 9th of July 2020 but have not seen my period since then.
Have done urine pregnancy test on 14th July 2020, it was negative.

What could be responsible for the delay?

Please mature response only
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hi mamas, I am thinking of getting a can of formula for baby, just in case milk doesn't flow on time. Please which do you recommend and also will I take a feeding bottle along when going for delivery?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
bimberry1307:

This is exactly what happened to me today. After the close of work, DH was waiting for me to take me home. Na so my aproko colleagues and my boss tell him to let me walk as my house is about half km from office. Chai, I nearly cry even though I know it's gonna be good for me. Since I entered my house now, I still feel some cramps in my tommy when I lie down
Thanks @bolded and amen to your prayers

If I talk now, somebody wee comman drag me to the hospital.

I walk, it hook, lying down its hooking cry cry cry

Not up to 5m, like 2min self. But it's coming and going. Just under my tummy.

Stand up from that bed jare and still walk around ni

It'll end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hi mamas, I am thinking of getting a can of formula for baby, just in case milk doesn't flow on time. Please which do you recommend and also will I take a feeding bottle along when going for delivery?

Aptamil.
My own hospital they dont even want to see feeding bottle...my milk didnt flow well but I had to keep putting her to breast like that. She was hungry yet I could do nothing. We are home now and I have given her Aptamil formula.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ohemababy:

Aptamil.
My own hospital they dont even want to see feeding bottle...my milk didnt flow well but I had to keep putting her to breast like that. She was hungry yet I could do nothing. We are home now and I have given her Aptamil formula.

Okay mama, thanks. I will buy it but I will leave it at home

(1) (2) (3) ... (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.