Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (5756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141918 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fruitfulvinee: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
DOB: 15/07/2020
EDD: 08/08/2020
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy
Came to the hospital 9pm delivered 9:14pm

It ended in praise
Wow! Congrats Mama and kisses to your Prince

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy

It ended in praise

Wow congratulations! This one na just blink of eye ooo. Nearly you for born for house or car. Glory be to God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
threegees:
Bumpy Thursday grin
28 weeks 2 days

Mama la hot and straight legs. Portable bump.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MomoAdura: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy

It ended in praise
My 2018 cappo.... congrats on the arrival of your baby...may she be a blessing to you and the world @ large.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good afternoon mamas, how are you and yours?

If you need a bargain for your babies thrift wears, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on zero 7 zero one 2 seven 2 nine 3 one 3 or visit my instagram page @remkiddiesthrift for the best bargain. I have beautiful bodysuits and sleepsuits at amazing prices.

Below is a feedback I got from one of the mamas here. A big thank you to all the mamas that have patronized me, I am grateful.

Thanks, wishing all preggy mamas happy waddling and supernatural delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ewaifeoluwa: 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations, l tap into this short labour.God bless you baby
FloraEC:
BA
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy

It ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by millykel: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA DOB: 15/07/2020 EDD: 08/08/2020 3.5KG 37wks6days No tear Xy Came to the hospital 9pm delivered 9:14pm
It ended in praise
Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Sabi mamas, I’m 35 weeks according to LMP and already experiencing serious waist pain and tommy pain. Is it labour pain?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bisade44:
Sabi mamas, I’m 35 weeks according to LMP and already experiencing serious waist pain and tommy pain. Is it labour pain?

Hello mama, if the pain is serious, it may likely be contractions or not.. We all have different threshold for pain, at 35 weeks, your body may just be preparing for what is ahead. I will advice that you time the pain, like if it is coming at intervals of like 15 minutes apart for a minute each etc .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Hello mama, if the pain is serious, it may likely be contractions. We all have different threshold for pain, your body may just be preparing for what is ahead, i will advice that you time the pain, like if it is coming at intervals of like 15 minutes apart for a minute each

I still haven’t gotten a hang of timing contractions please help. Been having the pain frequently
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bisade44:

I still haven’t gotten a hang of timing contractions please help. Been having the pain frequently

Contractions come and go at intervals, it gets to a point that it becomes more frequent.

You can use your phone or clock to time. When the pain starts, write the time, when it stops write the time and calculate the minutes in between. If the pattern is regular, it is most likely contractions. The timing becomes closer as labour progresses.

If the timing is not regular and does not progress, it may just be Braxton Hicks or your body is preparing for the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisade44: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
sweetlady4real:

Contractions come and go at intervals, it gets to a point that it becomes more frequent.

You can use your phone or clock to time. When the pain starts, write the time, when it stops write the time and calculate the minutes in between. If the pattern is regular, it is most likely contractions. The timing becomes closer as labour progresses.

If the timing is not regular and does not progress, it may just be Braxton Hicks or your body is preparing for the real deal.

Thank you ma’am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Bisade44:

Thank you ma’am

You are welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulobia!!! To my teamie floraEC,no be small hebrew woman matter ooooo.thankgod for swift birth.

In other news my baby decided to turn and become breech,a baby that have been head down since day 1.very sad about this.which one be anterior placenta again now?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedmum11: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hey mamas and team December 2020

Unfortunately i am no longer in the race. Scan done some weeks ago indicated no fetal pole but with gestational sac and subsequent scan weeks after diagnosed molar pregnancy. A suction curettage was done immediately after the confirmed scan diagnosis, the placenta and fetal tissues removed were sent for histology and analysis to confirm the diagnosis. Results from the histology indeed confirms its molar pregnancy luckily for me it's a partial molar pregnancy (2 sperms fertilizing an egg).

I am sure some may know a thing or two on the rigours and risks associated with molar pregnancy, so as expected i have been advised not to get pregnant for atleast 6 month.

Well i took the whole experience in good fate, at the moment i am primarily focused on my baby girl(she is 8 months old) while also working from home etc. I will Start trying again in January. I believe strongly by God's grace i will be part of team November 2021.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy

It ended in praise
My father my father! See ease..congratulations mama, God bless you and your LO
Waiting for your BS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
FloraEC:
BA DOB: 15/07/2020 EDD: 08/08/2020 3.5KG 37wks6days No tear Xy Came to the hospital 9pm delivered 9:14pm
It ended in praise

Ogaju...Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplish(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
blessedmum11:

Unfortunately i am no longer in the race. Scan done some weeks ago indicated no fetal pole but with gestational sac and subsequent scan weeks after diagnosed molar pregnancy. A suction curettage was done immediately after the confirmed scan diagnosis, the placenta and fetal tissues removed were sent for histology and analysis to confirm the diagnosis. Results from the histology indeed confirms its molar pregnancy luckily for me it's a partial molar pregnancy (2 sperms fertilizing an egg).

I am sure some may know a thing or two on the rigours and risks associated with molar pregnancy, so as expected i have been advised not to get pregnant for atleast 6 month.

Well i took the whole experience in good fate, at the moment i am primarily focused on my baby girl(she is 8 months old) while also working from home etc. I will Start trying again in January. I believe strongly by God's grace i will be part of team November 2021.

All things are working together for your good mama. Stay strong and please take care of yourself. Sending you lots of love and light.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good evening mamas!
Pls somebody help me out
Been feeling this reoccurring sharp pelvic pain all day! When it happens I can’t but voice out, bcs it’s discomforting
Before it happens when I walk, sometimes twice in a week, I was having malaria symptoms and so decided to rest at home today!
Abeg help me chook mouth, 37wks 5days FTM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2020
blessedmum11:

So sorry mama, it is definitely well with you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Duduke:
Good evening mamas!
Pls somebody help me out
Been feeling this reoccurring sharp pelvic pain all day! When it happens I can’t but voice out, bcs it’s discomforting
Before it happens when I walk, sometimes twice in a week, I was having malaria symptoms and so decided to rest at home today!
Abeg help me chook mouth, 37wks 5days FTM
if the pain is getting intense and regular..then u should head to the hospital..might be labour pains.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jayody(f): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
joy4real1:
how una dey do am! Abeg give us tips and secrets to swift delivery

From my own lil experience I’ll say it’s all about grace, every woman’s pregnancy journey is different. Just do the needful and also in your own leisure time make use of your phone “Ask goggle”. A friend of my mine shared this piece of article https://rockydad.com/what-to-eat-before-labor/
I found it quite informative... you can check it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Shemmyglo(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
ToyosiR:
Hello team November, How are we doing with the pushing.
We are gradually moving. We should be around 20-24 weeks.

We shall all laugh and carry our LO in good heath without stress.

ROLL CALL FOR NOVEMBER 2020
MONIKER--------------EDD------------GENDER

Shemmyglo ---------Nov 24-----------XX

#TeamHealthyMother&Baby
#TeamHappyDelivery
#TeamNoLossAllGain

We are doing great by God's grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
blessedmum11:

So sorry about your loss and as purplish said" all things works together for good". I pray that God Almighty will bless you doublefold in Jesus name. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Mzora:
if the pain is getting intense and regular..then u should head to the hospital..might be labour pains.
Alright mama! Thanks
Will observe till day break
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:50am On Jul 17, 2020
blessedmum11:

We learn everyday! I’m just reading about molar pregnancies for the first time and sorry you had to go through that. I wish you speedy recovery and by November 2021 your daughter will be old enough to be running errands for her baby brother grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2020
blessedmum11:

It is well ma, thank God you're doing fine. By the grace of God we shall celebrate with you soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Slayingjo: 3:45am On Jul 17, 2020
FloraEC:
BA
3.5KG
37wks6days
No tear
Xy

It ended in praise
Congratulations mama. I love this ur sharp sharp delivery. God bless n keep ur LO. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 4:07am On Jul 17, 2020
sholabentikay:
Good morning, pls I want to ask mothers here, my wife have never treated malaria since, and she is 35weeka already.
Though she is ok and our baby too is fine. She has not be regular on antinatal due to this pandemic. My question now is.
*Most she treats malaria since she is fine?
What can she use to treat malaria?
If she didn't treat it what are the risk?
Thanks.
This is our second babe..

With my first, I didn't know we were to treat malaria and baby came out perfect.
With my second, I treated twice. But I was told that from 35 weeks, you can't take IPT ( fansider ,) again. Since she's fine, I'd say don't bother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:35am On Jul 17, 2020
cinderellashoes:
Hi mamas, I am thinking of getting a can of formula for baby, just in case milk doesn't flow on time. Please which do you recommend and also will I take a feeding bottle along when going for delivery?

You can use NAN 0-6months. Your hospital may all your to come with a cup and spoon but I'll advice you also get a sterilised feeding bottle so baby can suck.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinoj0225(f): 4:43am On Jul 17, 2020
sunbestie:

Some hospitals don't accept feeding bottles. D wrote baby plate nd spoon in my hospital list. U can ask ur hospital to be sure.

Mine too didn't include feeding bottle but I bought, sterilised and used the feeding bottle in the hospital
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sholabentikay(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Bomgirl:

With my first, I didn't know we were to treat malaria and baby came out perfect.
With my second, I treated twice. But I was told that from 35 weeks, you can't take IPT ( fansider ,) again. Since she's fine, I'd say don't bother.
Thanks I believe she will be fine, just wanted to know if there is any risk attached. Thank you, God bless you real good. I pray we will all celebrate our children. Thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.